Revealed Near Mosul: An Enormous ISIS Mass Grave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revealed Near Mosul: An Enormous ISIS Mass Grave

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm

As many as 4,000 “enemies” of the so-called Islamic State were murdered and thrown into a huge sinkhole off the Baghdad-Mosul highway.

NEAR MOSUL, Iraq — Even before it became the scene of the Islamic State's greatest crime, the Khasfa sinkhole stood out among the crevasses that pockmark the uneven desert plains west of MosulVillagers from the surrounding hamlets could not see the bottom of the pit when they peered cautiously into the abyss. In 2003, a farmer's boy fell into sinkhole, which lies next to a road cutting through the parched landscape, a mile off the Baghdad-Mosul highway. When the rescue services tried to retrieve the child’s body, a rope 450 meters long was not enough to reach the bottom, local legend goes.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/27/revealed-near-mosul-an-enormous-isis-mass-grave.html
Thorin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revealed Near Mosul: An Enormous ISIS Mass Grave

Post by magica on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:28 pm

We know ISIS has been routinely murdering lots of people. no matter child, women, men. The sooner these barbaric nutters are caught or preferably killed, the better.

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revealed Near Mosul: An Enormous ISIS Mass Grave

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:26 am

I keep saying...send in the South Central LAPD.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top