Sexual pervertions in Australia

Go down

Sexual pervertions in Australia

Post by nicko on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:34 am

A public enquiry is to be held in Australia to find out the depth of the sexual assaults committed on British Orphans who were sent to Australia for a "better life"  Slavery and sexual assault seemed to be the norm at that time.    So, it wasn't just the BRITISH that ill treated the" poor down trodden"?

What do you say about THAT" high and mighty Veya?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexual pervertions in Australia

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:59 pm

There's no link Nicko.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:46 pm

"Pervertions"? Link my ass...Google doesn't even recognize it.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:52 pm

I'll wait for nicko to respond and provide a link or even a hint about wher he read it. If there's nothing, I'll move the thread to the basement.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:53 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39099778

The link includes upsetting video of victim speaking about the abuse many children suffered decades earlier.

"A former child migrant has called for an inquiry to "name the villains" responsible for the sexual abuse of British children sent overseas.
Thousands of children were relocated to Australia and parts of the British Empire up to 1974.
Many experienced "unacceptable depravity", the first hearing in the independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in England and Wales has heard.
One migrant, David Hill, called for perpetrators to be "named and shamed".
Meanwhile the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) has apologised and referred itself to the information commissioner after mistakenly sending out confidential information relating to abuse victims.
'Beyond the law'
Mr Hill was 12 when he was sent with his two brothers to the Fairbridge Farm School in Western Australia.
He told the hearing: "We'll never be able to undo the great wrong that was done to these children.
"But what is important to the survivors of sexual abuse is where this inquiry is satisfied with the evidence - name the villains.
"Many of them are beyond the grave and therefore beyond the law.
"But it would bring a great deal of the comfort to the people who as children were victims of these people if they were named and shamed."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Thank you Syl. Perhaps Quill should employ you. Cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:03 pm

eddie wrote:Thank you Syl. Perhaps Quill should employ you. Cool

No...we would kill each other. Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:"Pervertions"?  Link my ass...Google doesn't even recognize it.

Anyone can make a spelling mistake or typo. You did it yourself in a thread you started not long ago.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:13 pm

What about the" Sexual assaults " Quill, or would you prefer not to talk about it, Wolfie has already done a bunk.

nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:09 am

Idea

I HAVE WRITTEN on this topic before now, several times over past years...

Anybody who has known me online for more than a year or two, would know that I have criticised the various charities, people and authorities involved -- in Australia, Britain and Canada  --  several times over the years...

Yet, over on another thread I posted yesterday (re: William Slim..) fuckbrain nicko can be seen attacking me while trying to deflect from a separate report on a different story..

Although, I had already logged off here more than an hour earlier -- before this thread here was even posted -- that braindead old fool can clearly be seen attacking and deflecting  !!!

Not that fuckwit nicko ever apologises for his cretinous lies and stuff-ups --  the stupid old dumbfuck  is too busy carrying out his Master Deano's wishes to further disrupt and deflect.. Basketball

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:45 am

this isn't even news... And Notice the Massive federal investigation into the abusers, Not swept under the rug at all, unlike the British pedophiles that get honored by the queen and places in parliament .

we KNOW that these British children that were sent to 'good Anglo Christian homes and boarding schools' in Australia were abused. We will find out who and make them face the full extent of the law if they are still alive..
Unfortunately it is not until more recently as we have moved further into our independent multicultural society that we have Stopped doing as the English motherland does and instead DEAL with issues head on.

Even in this case, where the exchange was managed by both nations, it was only due to Australia's Action back in 2009!!! that this was ever bought to light and apologies issued
In 2009, the Australian government apologised for the cruelty shown to the child migrants.
Britain also made an apology in 2010. The apology contained no specific mention of sexual abuse.
From the link Syl posted Wink

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:10 am

I'm asking how do you spell "perversions"? Google doesn't know, and I doubt if Syl knows. Do you?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:13 am

nicko wrote:What about the" Sexual assaults "   Quill,  or would you prefer not to talk about it,   Wolfie has already done a bunk.

I don't know anything about it, and I can't find it on Google by keying "pervertions". Is that British spelling, as Raggs suggests? Or do you mean something special?

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:02 am

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:What about the" Sexual assaults "   Quill,  or would you prefer not to talk about it,   Wolfie has already done a bunk.

I don't know anything about it, and I can't find it on Google by keying "pervertions".  Is that British spelling, as Raggs suggests?  Or do you mean something special?

Cool

IGNORE that lying old floptard nicko...

That dumbfuck is simply crawling up Deano's arse, looking to create more trouble on here..

SEE WHERE the lying shite nicko claimed that I "did a bunk" ?

Unfortunately for that lying little toad, I had already logged off before he even posted his deflective story..

And it was more than 12 hours later by the time I returned !

Dumbfuck nicko stuffed up big time --  attempting to attack me and veya after both of us had left here...

Not that we can expect any retractions from the coward nicko --  now just watch him squeal like the little girl he is;  while his cheer squad will be attacking me for picking on an old man..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:04 am

Original Quill wrote:

I don't know anything about it, and I can't find it on Google by keying "pervertions".  Is that British spelling, as Raggs suggests?  Or do you mean something special?

I didn't suggest that, but I'll just ask you if "Authorarian" is the American spelling of "Authoritarian". Ben corrected that for you in a thread you started the other day.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 am

I might have expected that sort of reply from WOLFIE, I wont attempt to answer him, The truth is out there.

nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:38 am

nicko wrote:
I might have expected that sort of reply from WOLFIE,    I wont attempt to answer him,    The truth is out there.

Laughing

Yes, nicko -- "the truth is out there.." -- and once again you have stuffed up, big time..

The time stamps on our posts support me you disgusting old prick --  I logged off before you even posted this story...

Why are you trying to deflect by attacking me and veya, when neither of us were on here..
Why do you keep lying ?

Why are you attacking me over things I didn't even do ?  Why do you keep on lying, ducking and deflecting, you didgusting old fucktard coward..

As I said above, I have posted on this topic over previous years.

You failed in you attacks against me, veya, and others..
And you don't even have the backbone to face up to your stuff-ups  !!!

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:54 am

I don't give a shit about you Wolfie, i'v wiped worse things off my shoe. All you can do is offer insults, water off a ducks back to me.

I'v been insulted by much better men than you !
I think your a keyboard warrior in your mind only,
your an utter geranium !!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 am

veya_victaous wrote:this isn't even news... And Notice the Massive federal investigation into the abusers, Not swept under the rug at all, unlike the British pedophiles that get honored by the queen and places in parliament .

we KNOW that these British children that were sent to 'good Anglo Christian homes and boarding schools' in Australia were abused. We will find out who and make them face the full extent of the law if they are still alive..
Unfortunately it is not until more recently as we have moved further into our independent multicultural society that we have Stopped doing as the English motherland does and instead DEAL with issues head on.  

Even in this case, where the exchange was managed by both nations, it was only due to Australia's Action back in 2009!!! that this was ever bought to light and apologies issued
In 2009, the Australian government apologised for the cruelty shown to the child migrants.
Britain also made an apology in 2010. The apology contained no specific mention of sexual abuse.
From the link Syl posted  Wink

Idea

Nicko has gone troppo...

Trying to upset this forum by attacking you, me, then Quill..

Nicko fucked up badly by posting his attack after I had logged off last night...

And the snivelling little weasel has been lying his arse off since.
And continues to embarass and shame himself by squealing like a little girl..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:08 am

You do make I laugh with all your childish insults, bet you were a little coward at School hiding behind the School bully who protected you because you licked his arse, like you do with certain others on here. Give any of 'em a green today?

Your on ignore now, can't stand an Adult who has no mind of his own,
BYEEEEEEEEE.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Why is this even a competition between countries? Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I'm asking how do you spell "perversions"?  Google doesn't know, and I doubt if Syl knows.  Do you?

I did actually google to see if it could be spelt with a T....I was faced with a very unladylike picture which may have been nicked from a gynecological teaching manual. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Why is this even a competition between countries? Rolling Eyes

I think we now know all to well that so called civilised countries, including the UK, Australia and America have covered up sexual abuse and cruelty to children for many decades.
Aided and abetted by the authorities, the  politicians, the religious leaders.
I doubt any of those countries has the moral right to gloat over another.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Rolling Eyes

NICKO fucked up badly yesterday...

Trying to attack me when I wasn't on here;
Trying to deflect by blaming Oz for Britain's sins during WWII;

Then shows his cowardice by not even having the decency to admit to his fickups..

Now poor little dunderhead nicko is trying again to deflect, by turning the blame onto me,  now :

Claiming (quite falsely) that I'm somehow "hiding" behind someone or somehow avoiding the issue  -- totally ignoring the fact that I wasn't even on here --  never mind time_zone differences;

Then attempting to claim that I can't think for myself -- never mind that I'm defending myself against nicko's lying shit --  nope, true to form, little girly-man nicko is holding up a mirroer to his own weaseling behaviour, trying to divert attention from the simple truth that he's the one attacking here..

Even nicko's title for this thread is grossly misleading --  it should have read "Britain's own 'Stolen Generation' shame !"       Evil or Very Mad

And, now I see that the three sister ugly have all put in an appearance by now  --   clearly showing us that is is pathetic little nicko hiding behind the floppettes' skirts on here.

Those filth should be ashamed of their collective disingenuous --  trying to make political capital out of the suffering inflicred on thousands of stolen British children..

Sure there were abominable sins carried out against those British children in Australia, NZ, Canada and other former "colonies"  --  but it was the British government that authorised those virtual kidnappings, shipped those kids away from home, telling many of them that their parents were dead, or didn't want them !

The true hypocrisy here lies fairly and squarely with snivelling little nicko, and his three equally disgusting handmaidens, always ready to parachute in and save him from himself..      Arrow

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:10 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Then shows his cowardice by not even having the decency to admit to his fickups..

Now poor little dunderhead nicko is trying again to deflect, by turning the blame onto me,  now :

Claiming (quite falsely) that I'm somehow "hiding" behind someone or somehow avoiding the issue  -- totally ignoring the fact that I wasn't even on here --  never mind time_zone differences;

Then attempting to claim that I can't think for myself -- never mind that I'm defending myself against nicko's lying shit --  nope, true to form, little girly-man nicko is holding up a mirroer to his own weaseling behaviour, trying to divert attention from the simple truth that he's the one attacking here..

Even nicko's title for this thread is grossly misleading --  it should have read "Britain's own 'Stolen Generation' shame !"       Evil or Very Mad

And, now I see that the three sister ugly have all put in an appearance by now  --   clearly showing us that is is pathetic little nicko hiding behind the floppettes' skirts on here.

Those filth should be ashamed of their collective disingenuous --  trying to make political capital out of the suffering inflicred on thousands of stolen British children..

Sure there were abominable sins carried out against those British children in Australia, NZ, Canada and other former "colonies"  --  but it was the British government that authorised those virtual kidnappings, shipped those kids away from home, telling many of them that their parents were dead, or didn't want them !

The true hypocrisy here lies fairly and squarely with snivelling little nicko, and his three equally disgusting handmaidens, always ready to parachute in and save him from himself..      Arrow

I actually believe you're slightly deranged. Your outbursts here of invective and abuse are totally out of proportion to what's been said or expressed.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 pm

HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Why is this even a competition between countries? Rolling Eyes

I think we now know all to well that so called civilised countries, including the UK, Australia and America have covered up sexual abuse and cruelty to children for many decades.

100% spot on. I don't think comparing child abuse is even a nice thing to do if I'm honest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:37 pm

If you're including me in that, I only pointed out to Quill that he made a typo in a thread title the other day.

As for being "ugly", nobody has a more ugly personality on here than you. You need to calm down and stop trying to bully other members.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:50 pm

Wolfie, a silly little child who acts tough on here, in real life he wouldn't say boo to a goose. You can always tell a coward, he acts tough because he knows no one can get at him. Keyboard Warrior par- excellence. I feel sorry for you, you must have been bullied rotten at School, and now your making up for it. Take a pill and go and lie down, nurse will be along in a minute.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:56 pm

PS WOLFIE, you wouldn't like to give me a green would you?

No ? never mind i'll have a red instead !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Would woflie and nicko like their own room?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm

No thanks, i'd strangle the twat !!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

nicko wrote:
Wolfie, a silly little child who acts tough on here,  in real life he wouldn't say boo to a goose.    

You can always tell a coward, he acts tough because he knows no one can get at him.  

Keyboard Warrior par- excellence.....

Rolling Eyes

You're the one with the childish insults and abuse here --   you are the one attacking me, Quill, veya, (and Australia, with your wrong-headed title..).

All I'm doing is defending myself against your idiotic tirades on two threads..

"Coward" ?  You are the real "coward" on the two threads in question over the last two days, nicko  -- you don't even have the backbone to admit you fucked-up bigtime with your attempted deflections on here..

"Keyboard warrior" --  again you are holding that mirror up to your own behaviour...

You're the spineless little twonk who wrong-footed himself by launching your idiotic attack agains t me here..

Stop dodging and ducking, and trying to deflect the blame back onto me,  for a bunfight that you started.   And get those medications checked and fixed, there's a good chap..          drunken

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:52 am

YAWN !!!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:58 am

nicko wrote:No thanks, i'd strangle the twat !!
Yawn

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:09 pm

nicko wrote:
No thanks, i'd strangle the twat !!

Razz

Before or after you fell out of your wheelchair, you demented little weasel ???

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm

nicko wrote:
PS WOLFIE,    you wouldn't like to give me a green would you?

No ?   never mind i'll have a red instead !

Rolling Eyes

Neither...

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

100% spot on.  I don't think comparing child abuse is even a nice thing to do if I'm honest.

Idea

One small problem with that scenario,  eddie and Syl...     Nobody is comparing on the topic..

I wrote a thread on one individual child abuser.  Pretty straight forward  ?

Nicko apparently doesn't like the truth being revealed about one of his heroes/idols..
So :

*  Nicko posts a separate thread, with a grossly misleading title;

*  Nicko then launches personal attacks against both veya and me on that thread --  even though I wasn't even online at the time ! (Veya probably wasn't either ?).

*  Nicko then launches further attacks against Quill and Andy, after they questioned him over this thread..

*  Nicko then continues to post further abuse on both threads, over two days...

HOWEVER,  at no stage has nicko commented on the actual subject matter of either thread..
Clearly demonstrating that he only created this thread to deflect and deny --  and to use as a personal attack thread against veya, me - and Australia in general  !         Suspect

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

very true clappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I actually believe you're slightly deranged.   Your outbursts here of invective and abuse are totally out of proportion to what's been said or expressed.  

There is something wrong isn't there - all the crap it posts in-between the 'oh poor me I'm a victim of abuse ' I've never seen anything like it before on forums i saw this - it's quite worrying that someone thinks up such utter shite. Wonder if there is some type dementia , but then dementia patients don't even behave like that . It's really quite strange .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Okay!!! If we can't get back on topic - if there ever was one - then I'm locking this up and chucking it downstairs in the basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:15 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:
100% spot on.  I don't think comparing child abuse is even a nice thing to do if I'm honest.

Idea

One small problem with that scenario,  eddie and Syl...     Nobody is comparing on the topic..

I wrote a thread on one individual child abuser.  Pretty straight forward  ?

Nicko apparently doesn't like the truth being revealed about one of his heroes/idols..
So :

*  Nicko posts a separate thread, with a grossly misleading title;

*  Nicko then launches personal attacks against both veya and me on that thread --  even though I wasn't even online at the time ! (Veya probably wasn't either ?).

*  Nicko then launches further attacks against Quill and Andy, after they questioned him over this thread..

*  Nicko then continues to post further abuse on both threads, over two days...

HOWEVER,  at no stage has nicko commented on the actual subject matter of either thread..
Clearly demonstrating that he only created this thread to deflect and deny --  and to use as a personal attack thread against veya, me - and Australia in general  !         Suspect

You haven't posted about the topic in this thread - you've just repeated the same old tired abuse.

Your thread was clearly designed to have a pop at the Brits on here. If you don't like Australia being criticised, stop slating the UK every five minutes.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Wolfie has forgotten, I joined the Australian Regiment when I was 18,
[I lived in Australia from when I was 10 yrs old] so I have nothing against Australians ! I did 3 tours in Vietnam, witch was no picnic.
I bet Wolfie never even joined the Boy Scouts, I put my life on the line for Australia.The Aussie's I fought with were a grand bunch of lads. So you see Wolfie that's why I have no time for Bludgers like you !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Okay....bye bye thread.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down