Shepard Smith calls out Trump

Go down

Shepard Smith calls out Trump

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:01 pm

As he has in the past (here, here and here) Shepard Smith cuts a singular path at Fox News:

Even though President Trump didn’t mention Fox in his latest unhinged tweet, I suppose it’s fair to call Smith an honorary “enemy of the American people.”

Follow
Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
[ltr]The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People![/ltr]

9:48 PM - 17 Feb 2017

http://hurryupharry.org/2017/02/18/shepard-smith-calls-out-trump/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shepard Smith calls out Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Trump is the enemy of the American people.

Does anyone else notice how he takes the most obvious adjectives and modifiers that describe him, and turns it 180° to describe his enemy...almost even before it gets around?  He must pay someone to hunt them down.  Look how fast he turned around the election is rigged.  Fake News is another one; it fits him to a 'T', but he has already co-opted it and turned it around. He does it, it seems, almost before it is even announced.  (Rigged election backfired when he was actually elected, which even he didn't expect.)

He's one of the quickest 'mirror-image' artists I've ever seen.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Shepherd Smith. What an earnest, honest looking man. Well done to him for being his own person and refusing to toe the line.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down