Elvis's grand daughters taken into care.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elvis's grand daughters taken into care.

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:36 pm

What a horrible state of affairs.

"Lisa Marie Presley’s eight-year-old twin daughters have been taken into care after “disturbing” photos and videos were found on the computer of their father.
Ms Presley, the 49-year-old daughter of Elvis Presley, filed for divorce from the girls’ father Michael Lockwood in June, after ten years of marriage.
The couple’s daughters had been living with her but have now been placed in the custody of California’s child services.
Ms Presley said in court documents that she was “shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach”.
"When I discovered the photos on [Lockwood's] computer, and viewed the videos, I was shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach," she wrote.
"I had no idea that [he] had taken those photos. I will refrain from describing the photographs in detail out of respect for the privacy of my family."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/lisa-marie-presleys-daughters-child-services-husband-investigated/

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elvis's grand daughters taken into care.

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:39 pm

And before him, she married Michael Jackson and spoke up for him saying there was no way at all that Jackson had ever touched her other children.....

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:42 pm

eddie wrote:And before him, she married Michael Jackson  and spoke up for him saying there was no way at all that Jackson had ever touched her other children.....

She seems to be as disturbed as some of her husbands.
She also married Nicholas cage, who it seems was obsessed with Elvis, but not her. The marriage only lasted about 3 months.
I wonder why her children have been taken into care though...surely if she was not involved the children should stay with her.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Anyone who wears a hat like that should be arrested !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:44 pm

She's always been a little odd. Her and Jackson were family friends for a few years and were drawn together, apparently because they understood each other's loneliness.  They stayed friends and she was said to be utterly devastated when he died.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:47 pm

They often are.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top