Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Corbyn uncovers a corrupt plot by Conservative Central Office to pay a sweetener to Surrey Council to avoid them having to call a referendum on a 15% council tax rise.
Funnily enough, the area is littered with Conservative cabinet members.
And May is saying the undisputable evidence of emails are 'alternative facts'.
I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Jeremy Corbyn: Leaked texts reveal Surrey 'sweetheart deal' on tax - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38908462


There needs to be a full independent inquiry as to how much was offered and by whom. 
And if any contraventions of the Parliament Act have been deliberatly broken, therd must be sackings and a criminal investigation into corruption and discreet backhand payments..

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by nicko on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 pm

He don't clog the place up by enforcing his rules either !!!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 pm

God above it doesn't take much to start a shit fest again does it?
Some thrive on it obviously.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by eddie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 pm

nicko wrote:He don't clog the place up by enforcing his rules either !!!

Have your moan then leave it. I've already more than answered your questions, not my fault you don't want to accept it.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31863
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by eddie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
instead of telling him how to get away with it perhaps you should show some leadership and not leave it to others to do YOUR job.,

What's it got to do with you?

Dean, I don't know where you get off criticizing Ben.  He runs a superb site here.  He selects excellent people, who understand their own regional areas, and carry out their responsibilities in fine fashion.  

I've never been on your site, but just because Ben does an excellent job at delegating is no reason for criticism.  He has an excellent sense of organization and frankly, he doesn't clog the place up with personal vendettas.

That's a good post and thank you for your support, Quill.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31863
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:40 am

[quote="Lord Foul"]
Angry Andy wrote:Why would Nicko worry? He is already care in the community, senile dementia and PTSD, blustering the alt right party line without a care in the world.
Why does he give a fuck that his party are corrupt.
So long as his bum chums at the local Tory club and his favourite read, the Daily Fail(which  lambasted the dead father of Ed Miliband and is no longer a reliable factual source for Wikipedia) agree with his Trump adoration, and Muslim  hating then all is fine with the world.
Never mind the NHS is bankrupt, the Tories are in the pockets of Murdoch and Dacre., the lie of the £350 million each week to the NHS, Tory Councils are being given backhanded bungs by tory central office.

He sounds very similar to a creditous old moron called Drinky who used to post on Flop.

But Nicko is too fucking riddled with altzheimers to realise how dopey his snores make him look.[/quote]

only back 5 mins and you are off yet again, spouting bile and ignorance.

If you cant keep it civil STFU

consider this a warning........

it been peaceful recently.....

there is not debate
Nicko is posting fucking yawns again
He ruined the thread before HA posted

And HA is 100% correct about the bolded part.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16208
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:44 am

nicko wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

If you're not going to contribute PLEASE do not post.
Stop disrupting threads with you nonsense

consider this a warning

And as I say to every and any one

Don't like it here, have issue with the way thing are moderated then Fuck off
no one is forcing you to log in

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16208
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

there is not debate
Nicko is posting fucking yawns again
He ruined the thread before HA posted

And HA is 100% correct about the bolded part.


Sorry, but no HA is not right or even qualified to make such a pathetic an immature claim Veya
The thread is not ruined, its still going, but to claim two people know if someone suffers an horrible  neurological condition, based off their views, is disgusting. Nikco is wrong to use the sleep smile, to deflect, but that does not warrant, unfounded accusations based off mental health, people actually suffer, onto them.
Give Nicko a warning, that is fine, but give yourself one. For demeaning people for their views and claiming they must be mentally ill.

You dont combat negativity, by surrendering to this, by being the same yourself Veya
So the bold part is conjecture, and even worse poorly unfounded. Not based on any real reason, but dislike.
Yes Nicko is wrong to belittle the debate, but it certainly does not warrant the response to him.
Just tell me, when is hate acceptable?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:35 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Why would Nicko worry? He is already care in the community, senile dementia and PTSD, blustering the alt right party line without a care in the world.
Why does he give a fuck that his party are corrupt.
So long as his bum chums at the local Tory club and his favourite read, the Daily Fail(which  lambasted the dead father of Ed Miliband and is no longer a reliable factual source for Wikipedia) agree with his Trump adoration, and Muslim  hating then all is fine with the world.
Never mind the NHS is bankrupt, the Tories are in the pockets of Murdoch and Dacre., the lie of the £350 million each week to the NHS, Tory Councils are being given backhanded bungs by tory central office.

He sounds very similar to a creditous old moron called Drinky who used to post on Flop.

But Nicko is too fucking riddled with altzheimers to realise how dopey his snores make him look.

only back 5 mins and you are off yet again, spouting bile and ignorance.

If you cant keep it civil STFU

consider this a warning........

it been peaceful recently.....



It has been peaceful and why the reaction to his post, is an over reaction and seems unbalanced, when sassy was just as bad and ignored, as well as Nicko himself.
All are to blame here and castigated for fueling the fire
To stop feuds, all must be held equally to account mate, when they are involved. As generally, nobody is innocent here on this.
They all are drawn to each other to fight.

All the best

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by sassy on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:00 am

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

If you're not going to contribute PLEASE do not post.
Stop disrupting threads with you nonsense

consider this a warning

And as I say to every and any one

Don't like it here, have issue with the way thing are moderated then Fuck off
no one is forcing you to log in

Have a green. Finally someone with the brains to recognise Nickos passive aggressive behaviour when he posts yawns. Passive aggressive behaviour is done by those too cowardly to speak up

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17286
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:01 am

nicko wrote:Eddie,   your too much of a coward to go against Ben.      i'm really disappointed that you side with Ben and co.   To bring up posts of mine from ages ago when all I was doing was replying to their posts that where dissing the British.   Still, I know now where your loyalties lie, and it 'aint with your country.


Rolling Eyes

Your claim there is over the top, out of order, and quite idiotic,  nicko...

You don't stand up for "your country" on here anymore, these days --  but only for the alt.right views as expounded by Stormee, Tommy, Nems and co..     By your own statement any and all Brit's who don't agree with your extremist and narrow-minded agendas (not only eddie and Andy, but also the likes of Eilzel, sassy, Korben, Irn Bru -  maybe even those 'centre right' like Thorin and Victor on those occasions that they have disagreed with the alt.rights more extreme rants ?), should now consider themselves as "traitors"  ?

I would consider the left wing Brits on here to be just as loyal to your country as you, Victor and Fred --  and far more so even, than those self-proclaimed "patriots" like Stormee or Tommy, who clearly couldn't give a damn about their homeland..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4139
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:14 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:See, Andy, this is the best reason to avoid personal attacks. People here aren't talking about the story you posted; they're just talking about what you said to nicko.
instead of telling him how to get away with it perhaps you should show some leadership and not leave it to others to do YOUR job.,



Another wrong-headed jibe against Newsfix by an alt.right boosting neo-nazi coward, hiding away over there in his tax-dodging haven...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4139
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by nicko on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:55 am

Veya, fuck off you immature little boy, stick your warnings up your arse. I don't see you warning andy for his post, witch was a damn sight worse than a few yawns. A little bit of power has gone to your head, Your nothing boy,nothing but a little wannerbe dictator, i'v wiped worse of my shoe !!!! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:10 am

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:Forget it traitor.

A traitor to whom?? Sorry who am I supposed to be "serving" here?  I serve no one Nicko and I ask no one to serve me.
Now explain what you mean right here, instead of elsewhere and via PM.
Please, feel free to speak freely.
oh do get over yourself mein fuhrer

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:12 am

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:Eddie,   your too much of a coward to go against Ben.      i'm really disappointed that you side with Ben and co.   To bring up posts of mine from ages ago when all I was doing was replying to their posts that where dissing the British.   Still, I know now where your loyalties lie, and it 'aint with your country.

Nicko. There is nothing further from the truth than what you've just said but I will tell you how I see it.
My loyalty on this forum is to the posters and the whole admin team, and yes, to Ben for personal reasons - I've never hidden that.  

I brought up your posts to make you understand that we are allowing free rein in heated debates hence why you, along with wolf, never got pulled up in your pissing contest about countries. Scintillating though it was.

HA has been warned by Vic in this very thread - so again, I'm not sure what your beef is here.

My "country" has Nothing whatsoever to do with this particular gripe.

For the record I thought what HA said was really shitty but everyine saw him being really shitty so who is the real loser?



what has loyalty to the admin got to do with moderation. you should be impartial

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 am

sassy wrote:You never know, there might be a Right Whinger out there to address the issue.   I won't hold my breath, it's what I've come to expect.

didn't ed do that very eloquently several posts back.


Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 am

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
instead of telling him how to get away with it perhaps you should show some leadership and not leave it to others to do YOUR job.,

What's it got to do with you?
sorry didn't realise that comment was allowed here

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:15 am

sassy wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

If you're not going to contribute PLEASE do not post.
Stop disrupting threads with you nonsense

consider this a warning

And as I say to every and any one

Don't like it here, have issue with the way thing are moderated then Fuck off
no one is forcing you to log in

Have a green.  Finally someone with the brains to recognise Nickos passive aggressive behaviour when he posts yawns.  Passive aggressive behaviour is done by those too cowardly to speak up


Wow, a third regressive poster making claims to mental health disorders, without a shred of qualifications.
I am seeing a pattern here, that those with regressive views, claim that anyone with opposing views, suffers from a mental health disorder. Also, yawns, may well be negative, but is born from boredom to repetitive views made by people. What you are saying is he cannot express this boredom, as it does not fit into the totalitarian world you wish to force people into.

In this country its based upon freedom of expression, in other words Liberalism. This may come as a shock to you, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Its not a crime to have beliefs, but bad beliefs, which include yours, should be critically challenged. Your views are simple illiberal, where you use mental health issues to attack people with and not their views.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

What's it got to do with you?

Dean, I don't know where you get off criticizing Ben.  He runs a superb site here.  He selects excellent people, who understand their own regional areas, and carry out their responsibilities in fine fashion.  

I've never been on your site, but just because Ben does an excellent job at delegating is no reason for criticism.  He has an excellent sense of organization and frankly, he doesn't clog the place up with personal vendettas.
he runs nothing, he allows others to do HIS job because he is too lazy to do the simple job himself. This forum could run itself and does not need 2 mods let alone the plethora it has. Nothing that is said or done could not wait a few hours to be dealt with. And then it could be done consistently by one chief.

Maybe some of the people here are too vile to be left alone and need a nanny.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:18 am

nicko wrote:Forget it traitor.


That is uncalled for Nicko and you should apologise to Eddie for that.
She is just doing her job and rightly not picking sides.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Dean, I don't know where you get off criticizing Ben.  He runs a superb site here.  He selects excellent people, who understand their own regional areas, and carry out their responsibilities in fine fashion.  

I've never been on your site, but just because Ben does an excellent job at delegating is no reason for criticism.  He has an excellent sense of organization and frankly, he doesn't clog the place up with personal vendettas.

That's a good post and thank you for your support, Quill.
that post is so inaccurate it is beyond belief. the moderation on this site is riddled with vendettas and special privilege.
Which is absolutely fine of course, but please dont try and pull the high and mighty moral card.Just accept some can say what they like and others cant.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:21 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Dean, I don't know where you get off criticizing Ben.  He runs a superb site here.  He selects excellent people, who understand their own regional areas, and carry out their responsibilities in fine fashion.  

I've never been on your site, but just because Ben does an excellent job at delegating is no reason for criticism.  He has an excellent sense of organization and frankly, he doesn't clog the place up with personal vendettas.
he runs nothing, he allows others to do HIS job because he is too lazy to do the simple job himself. This forum could run itself and does not need 2 mods let alone the plethora it has. Nothing that is said or done could not wait a few hours to be dealt with. And then it could be done consistently by one chief.

Maybe some of the people here are too vile to be left alone and need a nanny.


Actually its far better than yourself, as its based on more than one perception.
This is far better here, as when a mod themselves is involved in a fracas. Like when you immaturely ban on  people, then invent new rules, because they are simple smarter and more knowledgeable than you.
Here others not involved are then not partial to confirmation bias in a given situation, they are not involved in. Hence why this site is far more popular than yours.


Last edited by Thorin on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

there is not debate
Nicko is posting fucking yawns again
He ruined the thread before HA posted

And HA is 100% correct about the bolded part.
andwew ruined the thread by making personal attacks on one of your members, followed by his masters voice adding her two pennath.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
andwew ruined the thread by making personal attacks on one of your members, followed by his masters voice adding her two pennath.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:24 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
instead of telling him how to get away with it perhaps you should show some leadership and not leave it to others to do YOUR job.,



Another wrong-headed jibe against Newsfix by an alt.right boosting neo-nazi coward, hiding away over there in his tax-dodging haven...
it's not a jibe against newsfix it is a jibe against the admin who takes virtually no part in moderating HIS site and leaves it to others to do his job for him in a totally inconsistent way.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:26 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:Eddie,   your too much of a coward to go against Ben.      i'm really disappointed that you side with Ben and co.   To bring up posts of mine from ages ago when all I was doing was replying to their posts that where dissing the British.   Still, I know now where your loyalties lie, and it 'aint with your country.


Rolling Eyes

Your claim there is over the top, out of order, and quite idiotic,  nicko...

You don't stand up for "your country" on here anymore, these days --  but only for the alt.right views as expounded by Stormee, Tommy, Nems and co..     By your own statement any and all Brit's who don't agree with your extremist and narrow-minded agendas (not only eddie and Andy, but also the likes of Eilzel, sassy, Korben, Irn Bru -  maybe even those 'centre right' like Thorin and Victor on those occasions that they have disagreed with the alt.rights more extreme rants ?),  should now consider themselves as "traitors"  ?

I would consider the left wing Brits on here to be just as loyal to your country as you, Victor and Fred --  and far more so even, than those self-proclaimed "patriots" like Stormee or Tommy, who clearly couldn't give a damn about their homeland..


How does any of the above ever make it acceptable to attack posters, due to their age and views, with mental health conditions like Alzheimer's?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:27 am

Thorin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Have a green.  Finally someone with the brains to recognise Nickos passive aggressive behaviour when he posts yawns.  Passive aggressive behaviour is done by those too cowardly to speak up


Wow, a third regressive poster making claims to mental health disorders, without a shred of qualifications.
I am seeing a pattern here, that those with regressive views, claim that anyone with opposing views, suffers from a mental health disorder. Also, yawns, may well be negative, but is born from boredom to repetitive views made by people. What you are saying is he cannot express this boredom, as it does not fit into the totalitarian world you wish to force people into.

In this country its based upon freedom of expression, in other words Liberalism. This may come as a shock to you, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Its not a crime to have beliefs, but bad beliefs, which include yours, should be critically challenged. Your views are simple illiberal, where you use mental health issues to attack people with and not their views.
are ywns now considered a hanging offence. Perhaps nicko put them because he is bored of the same old rhetoric coming from the same old people.

I have seen yawns used by numerous people on this site without vitriolic attacks from people.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:28 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:


Another wrong-headed jibe against Newsfix by an alt.right boosting neo-nazi coward, hiding away over there in his tax-dodging haven...
it's not a jibe against newsfix it is a jibe against the admin who takes virtually no part in moderating HIS site and leaves it to others to do his job for him in a totally inconsistent way.


That is a sign of a great boss, as he delegates out the work.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:30 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Wow, a third regressive poster making claims to mental health disorders, without a shred of qualifications.
I am seeing a pattern here, that those with regressive views, claim that anyone with opposing views, suffers from a mental health disorder. Also, yawns, may well be negative, but is born from boredom to repetitive views made by people. What you are saying is he cannot express this boredom, as it does not fit into the totalitarian world you wish to force people into.

In this country its based upon freedom of expression, in other words Liberalism. This may come as a shock to you, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Its not a crime to have beliefs, but bad beliefs, which include yours, should be critically challenged. Your views are simple illiberal, where you use mental health issues to attack people with and not their views.
are ywns now considered a hanging offence. Perhaps nicko put them because he is bored of the same old rhetoric coming from the same old people.

I have seen yawns used by numerous people on this site without vitriolic attacks from people.


But Nicko does often use them and its not debating.
Yes I understand its a sign of boredom to views made, but lets also be honest here, that Nicko is doing so to garner a reaction, hence why he is also not innocent here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:31 am

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
it's not a jibe against newsfix it is a jibe against the admin who takes virtually no part in moderating HIS site and leaves it to others to do his job for him in a totally inconsistent way.


That is a sign of a great boss, as he delegates out the work.
he is not a boss. He leaves others to do his dirty work and take the flak.
this is not a business. It is a tiny forum like most on the internet and can run itself. the reason he has lots of mods is he likes to blow smoke up peoples arses to make them feel important.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:


That is a sign of a great boss, as he delegates out the work.
he is not a boss. He leaves others to do his dirty work and take the flak.
this is not a business. It is a tiny forum like most on the internet and can run itself. the reason he has lots of mods is he likes to blow smoke up peoples arses to make them feel important.


He is the boss, as he owns the site and more views, allows for more fairness in moderation. As like I say, when a mod is directly involved in a spout, they can be clouded by emotions, often your failing. Thus delegating out the work, means, he can relax more to also enjoy the site and only need get involved, when it gets completely out of control. Which he does.

Like I say, a sign of a great boss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:01 am

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
he is not a boss. He leaves others to do his dirty work and take the flak.
this is not a business. It is a tiny forum like most on the internet and can run itself. the reason he has lots of mods is he likes to blow smoke up peoples arses to make them feel important.


He is the boss, as he owns the site and more views, allows for more fairness in moderation. As like I say, when a mod is directly involved in a spout, they can be clouded by emotions, often your failing. Thus delegating out the work, means, he can relax more to also enjoy the site and only need get involved, when it gets completely out of control. Which he does.

Like I say, a sign of a great boss
yes of course, you are always right, although not what you said when they banned you.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:03 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:


He is the boss, as he owns the site and more views, allows for more fairness in moderation. As like I say, when a mod is directly involved in a spout, they can be clouded by emotions, often your failing. Thus delegating out the work, means, he can relax more to also enjoy the site and only need get involved, when it gets completely out of control. Which he does.

Like I say, a sign of a great boss
yes of course, you are always right, although not what you said when they banned you.


Never claimed I am always right, sometimes I can be wrong and also can be drawn to poor conclusions, if emotions get the better of me. Hence I know I am at my best when calm.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by nicko on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:28 am

I WILL APOLOGISE TO EDDIE IF WHAT I SAID UPSET HER, BUT SHE WAS CONTENT TO LET ANGRY'S POST STAND ALTHOUGH IT WAS THE NASTYIST THAT I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE. if YOU READ BENS RULES THAT POST BROKE ONE OF THEM WITHOUT DOUBT,
AND BEN LET IT SLIDE. VIC WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COMMENTED
ON THE RULE BEING BROKEN.

avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:55 am

My thread started with a very serious allegation made in the HoC about some high level corruption deep within the Conservative party. There is strong evidence of criminality at worst, abuse of power at least.
There was NO reaction from the rw on here - because it made uncomfortable reading ?
I got annoyed with Nicko's dismissive yawn, which seems his default position to counter a point he disagrees with.
My personal comments were ott, I shouldn't have been so vitriolic for which I would personally like to apologise to Nick.
I was wrong to say what I did.

For the wrong reasons, it got the thread started again, but in the wrong direction.

I will try to reign in my language on here against other posters, but I will rage with great wrath and furious anger at wrongdoing and poor calls by this vile government.
They are giving the country plenty of ammunition, using every trick at their disposal to hide bad news and renage on previously agreed deals.
I wouldn't be surprised if May has a small team dedicated to scouring the news for anything bad enough to be able to hide the release of unpopular announcements.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:05 am

nicko wrote:I WILL APOLOGISE TO EDDIE IF WHAT I SAID UPSET HER,   BUT SHE WAS CONTENT TO LET ANGRY'S POST STAND ALTHOUGH IT WAS THE NASTYIST THAT I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE.  if YOU READ BENS RULES THAT POST BROKE ONE OF THEM WITHOUT DOUBT,
AND BEN LET IT SLIDE.   VIC WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COMMENTED
ON THE RULE BEING BROKEN.



Doubt you upset her Nicko, my point is, you are wrongfully attacking both Ben and Eddie in regards to the rules, when Victor has acted already on this. How often do you see or have required all Mods repeat the warning given?
So why do you need Eddie or Ben to comment, where the breach of the rules has been acted on?
So neither allowed the  poor comment to stand, as neither challenged Victors warning, did they?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:09 am

Angry Andy wrote:My thread started with a very serious allegation made in the HoC about some high level corruption deep within the Conservative party. There is strong evidence of criminality at worst, abuse of power at least.
There was NO reaction from the rw on here - because it made uncomfortable reading ?
I got annoyed with Nicko's dismissive yawn, which seems his default position to counter a point he disagrees with.
My personal comments were ott, I shouldn't have been so vitriolic for which I would personally like to apologise to Nick.
I was wrong to say what I did.

For the wrong reasons, it got the thread started again, but in the wrong direction.

I will try to reign in my language on here against other posters, but I will rage with great wrath and furious anger at wrongdoing and poor calls by this vile government.
They are giving the country plenty of ammunition, using every trick at their disposal to hide bad news and renage on previously agreed deals.
I wouldn't be surprised if May has a small team dedicated to scouring the news for anything bad enough to be able to hide the release of unpopular announcements.


That deserves a green, for such humility.

You have every right to express your views about the Government or anything really.

Not every thread interests people, it works both ways, when the left fail to comment sometimes on things.

Nice apology

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:18 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:
That is a sign of a great boss, as he delegates out the work.

he is not a boss. He leaves others to do his dirty work and take the flak.
this is not a business. It is a tiny forum like most on the internet and can run itself. the reason he has lots of mods is he likes to blow smoke up peoples arses to make them feel important.

Rolling Eyes

Typical Devil's_breath nonsense speak..

WHEN you have returned to Britain, cleaned up your own filth pit of a little forum, and then maybe done some military service to top it off,  then just maybe your idiotic comments may one day carry some little weight...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4139
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:33 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
sassy wrote:You never know, there might be a Right Whinger out there to address the issue.   I won't hold my breath, it's what I've come to expect.

didn't ed do that very eloquently several posts back.

Well I did, but I obviously didn't post what she wanted to see.

It's not a cut and dried matter, and even the Labour leadership admit that Corbyn's allegations in the House are based on an interpretation of a very truncated exchange of emails between two people, one of whom is simply known as "Nick." Unless anything further has emerged, no-one seems to know who he is.

I'm not blaming Corbyn - as I said it is his job to wrongfoot May during PMQs and of course he will seek to gild the lily so far as allegations, rumour or conjecture are concerned. The Tories do it; so do all the other parties. And so do members of this forum - myself included. In spades.

The crucial thing so far as I am concerned is whether locally raised business rates might in future be directed towards community care budgets rather than disappearing into the black hole of the Treasury. The government response seemed to me, at east, to indicate that this is indeed already under consideration and that a pilot scheme might well be in the planning stage. If so, Surrey CC, who were clearly not planning a 15 percent tax hike just for fun, would make a suitable candidate for inclusion. And I hope that councils run by Labour and the LibDems are also included.

The case of those here who condemn the present Government for favouring local authorities,of their own political persuasion is a bit rich considering the advantageous central grant support levels routinely made by past Labour governments to Labour-controlled councils while hammering Tory-controlled councils, notably in rural areas, with far, far worse terms.

And please don't try to pretend that it didn't happen: It did. My own Tory-led council was one of the ones to be worst hit.

Meanwhile, I will wait to see the outcome of this issue before making a judgement either way. And it won't be based either on simply what Labour think a handful of emails might have meant or, indeed, in a batty far Left website more notable for its graphic histrionics than for considered opinions.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1302
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:37 am

Thorin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:My thread started with a very serious allegation made in the HoC about some high level corruption deep within the Conservative party. There is strong evidence of criminality at worst, abuse of power at least.
There was NO reaction from the rw on here - because it made uncomfortable reading ?
I got annoyed with Nicko's dismissive yawn, which seems his default position to counter a point he disagrees with.
My personal comments were ott, I shouldn't have been so vitriolic for which I would personally like to apologise to Nick.
I was wrong to say what I did.

For the wrong reasons, it got the thread started again, but in the wrong direction.

I will try to reign in my language on here against other posters, but I will rage with great wrath and furious anger at wrongdoing and poor calls by this vile government.
They are giving the country plenty of ammunition, using every trick at their disposal to hide bad news and renage on previously agreed deals.
I wouldn't be surprised if May has a small team dedicated to scouring the news for anything bad enough to be able to hide the release of unpopular announcements.


That deserves a green, for such humility.

You have every right to express your views about the Government or anything really.

Not every thread interests people, it works both ways, when the left fail to comment sometimes on things.

Nice apology

For once you and I agree. That apology was well done.

My own anger at Andy's post was influenced, I will admit, by my family's anguish over the very recent diagnosis of a close relative's altzheimers.

It is most certainly nothing to be joked about, or even used as a weapon in a verbal battle, no matter how acrimonious, I can assure you.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1302
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by nicko on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:25 am

Apology accepted, but it still rankles.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:38 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
he is not a boss. He leaves others to do his dirty work and take the flak.
this is not a business. It is a tiny forum like most on the internet and can run itself. the reason he has lots of mods is he likes to blow smoke up peoples arses to make them feel important.

Rolling Eyes

Typical Devil's_breath nonsense speak..

WHEN you have returned to Britain, cleaned up your own filth pit of a little forum, and then maybe done some military service to top it off,  then just maybe your idiotic comments may one day carry some little weight...
you seem to be all over the place old chap. perhaps you need a lie down in a darkened room to get over your hypertension

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by nicko on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:59 am

What Military service did you do Wolfie?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Thorin wrote:


That deserves a green, for such humility.

You have every right to express your views about the Government or anything really.

Not every thread interests people, it works both ways, when the left fail to comment sometimes on things.

Nice apology

For once you and I agree. That apology was well done.

My own anger at Andy's post was influenced, I will admit, by my family's anguish over the  very recent diagnosis of a close relative's altzheimers.

It is most certainly nothing to be joked about, or even used as a weapon in a verbal battle, no matter how acrimonious, I can assure you.


I also agree its wrong to make light of mental health issues Fred

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Yes, Thorin...do be a good boy and wait quietly for nurse to come with your Prozac.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18769p650-donald-trump-vent-thread#378492

No need to apologise, sometimes things boil over and were not meant to be said, in the heat of the moment.

Sorry to hear about your relative. Nothing worse than watching those we care and love about slowly deteriorate, with little that can be done to stop this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by nicko on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:24 pm

What Military Service did you do Wolfie?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by eddie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:30 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:Forget it traitor.

A traitor to whom?? Sorry who am I supposed to be "serving" here?  I serve no one Nicko and I ask no one to serve me.
Now explain what you mean right here, instead of elsewhere and via PM.
Please, feel free to speak freely.
oh do get over yourself mein fuhrer

Oh fuck off. Don't come over here and start getting involved with how this site is run.
I could say many things about how yours is run but I don't, because I don't care. I don't mind you or anyone else giving constructive opinions but you're not, you're just slagging the forum off, and therefore the posters, the mod team and Ben and I won't sit here and have that.



_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31863
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:40 pm

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
oh do get over yourself mein fuhrer

Oh fuck off. Don't come over here and start getting involved with how this site is run.
I could say many things about how yours is run but I don't, because I don't care. I don't mind you or anyone else giving constructive opinions but you're not, you're just slagging the forum off, and therefore the posters, the mod team and Ben and I won't sit here and have that.  


oh get off your high horse.
You are always giving your 2 pennath.

but at least we are clear that people who post here are not allowed to criticise the collective.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by nicko on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:42 pm

"The mod team and ben and I", says it all really.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by eddie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:43 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
oh do get over yourself mein fuhrer

Oh fuck off. Don't come over here and start getting involved with how this site is run.
I could say many things about how yours is run but I don't, because I don't care. I don't mind you or anyone else giving constructive opinions but you're not, you're just slagging the forum off, and therefore the posters, the mod team and Ben and I won't sit here and have that.  


oh get off your high horse.
You are always giving your 2 pennath.

but at least we are clear that people who post here are not allowed to criticise the collective.

I'm not asking you not to give your opinion Dean - read the above properly.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31863
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by eddie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:44 pm

nicko wrote:"The mod team and ben and I",      says it all really.

What does that mean?

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31863
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:46 pm

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
oh get off your high horse.
You are always giving your 2 pennath.

but at least we are clear that people who post here are not allowed to criticise the collective.

I'm not asking you not to give your opinion Dean - read the above properly.
do make up your mind

"don't come over here and start getting involved with how this site is run." rather says the opposite.


Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum