Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH)

Post by Thorin on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:16 pm

When a man suddenly started attacking a Kansas City bus driver, a cane-wielding senior wasted no time in coming to the rescue.  Early on Sunday morning, Lynn Judge was speaking to a confrontational passenger when all of a sudden, he began wrestling with her. Another passenger named Rodney Goldman lunged forwards from the rear of the bus and started whacking the assailant with his cane until he released Lynn from his grasp.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/cane-wielding-man-rescues-bus-driver-attack-watch/

Blimey, he did not fuck about laying into him.
I have no idea, but while he was hitting him. I kept having "Punch and Judy" saying "That's the way to do it" come up in my head.

lol!
Thorin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH)

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Thorin wrote:

When a man suddenly started attacking a Kansas City bus driver, a cane-wielding senior wasted no time in coming to the rescue.  Early on Sunday morning, Lynn Judge was speaking to a confrontational passenger when all of a sudden, he began wrestling with her. Another passenger named Rodney Goldman lunged forwards from the rear of the bus and started whacking the assailant with his cane until he released Lynn from his grasp.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/cane-wielding-man-rescues-bus-driver-attack-watch/

Blimey, he did not fuck about laying into him.
I have no idea, but while he was hitting him. I kept having "Punch and Judy" saying "That's the way to do it" come up in my head.

lol!

thats gotta have hurt......

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

victor said:- "its better than (like you, Scrat) being a subversive commie who seeks to destroy the nation from within"
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top