Fancy a light hearted game?

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guess the song title by a smiley or a pic.

Clues may be given but this is so easy I wont bother.



Smiley Face shouting photo SmileyFace.gif

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Easy! Blue Suede Shoes.


_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Ride the rodeo - Crucial wave

I'm just saying what I'm seeing to be perfectly honest and then I googled to see if it was actually a song and turns out it is. So, even if that isn't your song I should get summat for being really creative.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:47 pm

eddie wrote:Ride the rodeo - Crucial wave

I'm just saying what I'm seeing to be perfectly honest and then I googled to see if it was actually a song and turns out it is. So, even if that isn't your song I should get summat for being really creative.

No, you're wrong and you get nothing. America First!

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:51 pm

I don't know what it is, I do those bucking broncos are very hard to keep your dignity on, Embarassed

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Clue please Reilly.
Bet it's something totally obscure and loud and clangy.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 pm

eddie wrote:Clue please Reilly.
Bet it's something totally obscure and loud and clangy.

Rolling Stones hit, it's been covered by dozens of artists.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:00 pm

I hate the fucking Stones and this game sucks.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Is it "wild horses"?

That horse in your picture looks like a cow and the three girls were actually red herrings.
And I like this song but the Rolling Stones suck.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:Is it "wild horses"?

That horse in your picture looks like a cow and the three girls were actually red herrings.
And I like this song but the Rolling Stones suck.

No, you're wrong, you're dumb and you're British.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Is it "wild horses"?

That horse in your picture looks like a cow and the three girls were actually red herrings.
And I like this song but the Rolling Stones suck.

No, you're wrong, you're dumb and you're British.

Oh I see. I see. Well perhaps you should post a clearer picture you Texan bitch.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Sheez, I thought this was going to be easy, but okay, what do you call the kind of place where you can drink, listen to music and ride a mechanical bull?

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Sheez, I thought this was going to be easy, but okay, what do you call the kind of place where you can drink, listen to music and ride a mechanical bull?

A rodeo bar? I don't know I'm British and we don't ride mechanical bulls dude.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Clue please Reilly.
Bet it's something totally obscure and loud and clangy.

Rolling Stones hit, it's been covered by dozens of artists.


Hey you! Get off my cow!
?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Clue please Reilly.
Bet it's something totally obscure and loud and clangy.

Rolling Stones hit, it's been covered by dozens of artists.


Hey you! Get off my cow!
?

FFS, it's "Honky Tonk Women"

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Honey tonk woman??????
Right. Your picture was not concise enough to represent that song. Total shite.

Miffs you go mate. Ignore the American.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:


Hey you! Get off my cow!
?

FFS, it's "Honky Tonk Women"



I thought it was funny
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:16 pm

It was funny miffs, I laughed, and it did look like a cow.
The picture sucked to be fair.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:24 pm

eddie wrote:It was funny miffs, I laughed, and it did look like a cow.
The picture sucked to be fair.

It is a bull. A male cow.

It was women in a honky tonk! Where is this difficult?

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:It was funny miffs, I laughed, and it did look like a cow.
The picture sucked to be fair.

It is a bull. A male cow.

It was women in a honky tonk! Where is this difficult?



It was difficult because no one got it.
Take another go and remember the picture has to at least have some link to the song. Rolling Eyes

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:It was funny miffs, I laughed, and it did look like a cow.
The picture sucked to be fair.

It is a bull. A male cow.

It was women in a honky tonk! Where is this difficult?



It was difficult because no one got it.
Take another go and remember the picture has to at least have some link to the song. Rolling Eyes

You, you -- that photo could have been captioned "Honky Tonk Women" for Christ's sake. Because they're women in a honky tonk.

Here you go:



HOW YA LIKE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Hahahahahaha FUCKING hell you weirdo.
Okay my turn. I'll show you how it's done bruv




_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Apache?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Syl wrote:Apache?

Who sings this "Apache" song then? Laughing

I'll give you a clue, he makes potions for the sick.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Apache?

Who sings this "Apache" song then? Laughing

I'll give you a clue, he makes potions for the sick.

The Shadows (Cliff Richards backing group) had a big hit with a tune called Apache.
Honestly, you young things. Rolling Eyes



Will have another think.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Well it isn't that one. Rolling Eyes
Good try though Syl.

I don't think you'll know the song but Ben should guess it, I only posted it to show him how it was done properly.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:45 pm

You and Ben are on a different wavelength to me in this thread. Rolling Eyes

Though I did know 'Penny Lane'.... cheers

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:05 pm

umm medicine man...

by Dr Dre
or
Buchanan Brothers
or
Marc Cohn

all three different songs but same name

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18657
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:umm medicine man...

by Dr Dre
or
Buchanan Brothers
or
Marc Cohn

all three different songs but same name

The title is right the bands are wrong but you still win.
Your turn Veya.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Syl wrote:You and Ben are on a different wavelength to me in this thread. Rolling Eyes

Though I did know 'Penny Lane'.... cheers

Was it even confirmed it was Penny Lane? Suspect

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:You and Ben are on a different wavelength to me in this thread. Rolling Eyes

Though I did know 'Penny Lane'.... cheers

Was it even confirmed it was Penny Lane? Suspect

It was Penny Lane indeed.

Here's another stumper:


_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:38 am

Little red corvette.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:44 am

Yeah...I got one. cheers

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:32 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:umm medicine man...

by Dr Dre
or
Buchanan Brothers
or
Marc Cohn

all three different songs but same name

The title is right the bands are wrong but you still win.
Your turn Veya.

what's the band then?


here is mine easy one but maybe a little newer

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18657
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 am

Burning down the house?

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:54 am

I knew that corvette one, it was a good picture representation of the song.
Thank God.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Burning down the house?

nope
a particular part is on fire Wink

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18657
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:54 pm

The roof is on fire - bloodhound gang

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:15 pm

yep cheers cheers cheers

your turn eddie

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18657
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:34 pm

I did google to be fair....

Here:



_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:36 pm

eddie wrote:I did google to be fair....

Here:




I was going to say, "these boots are made for walking"

But they are not boots    Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:40 pm

No they're not didge, you've caught Syl's silliness Rolling Eyes

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:No they're not didge, you've caught Syl's silliness  Rolling Eyes


Hot legs?

Anyway, catch you tomorrow Eddie

Night

x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Nope. Not hot legs.
She does have hot legs though.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:36 pm

"Legs" by ZZ Top?

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:"Legs" by ZZ Top?

Take your eye off her legs dude and look at the whole picture.....and your scorn of this songwriter.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:33 am

eddie wrote:No they're not didge, you've caught Syl's silliness  Rolling Eyes

How rude.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16827
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 pm

So no one has got it yet and it's really simple.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:10 pm

eddie wrote:So no one has got it yet and it's really simple.

It's a shit clue! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS IT!

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by eddie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:So no one has got it yet and it's really simple.

It's a shit clue! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS IT!

Okay for the love of all things sacred.
Where is her hand?

Ben it could be a "karaoke song"???!! Is that a big enough clue?


Actually are you just sulking cos no one got your hanky panky woman or whatever?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:58 pm

"One Hand In My Pocket," Alanis Morishit. Rolling Eyes


_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24630
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy a light hearted game?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum