Gloria Allred: Accuser Will Sue Trump

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gloria Allred: Accuser Will Sue Trump

Post by Thorin on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 pm

A woman who accused Donald Trump of sexually inappropriate contact will file a lawsuit against the president-elect on Tuesday, according to attorney Gloria Allred. A press conference in Los Angeles with the accuser and Allred is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. local time. At least 13 women, including the president-elect’s first wife, have accused Trump of forcibly kissing, inappropriately touching or looking at them, or worse. Nearly a dozen women came forward with such accusations after a leaked video revealed Trump bragging to Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about being entitled to “grab them by the pussy” without consent.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/17/gloria-allred-accuser-will-sue-trump.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
Thorin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gloria Allred: Accuser Will Sue Trump

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Good. So much for the pussy-grabber part. Now, if we can get some Russian prostitutes to come forward with the pee-part.

I'd say that's two holes in one.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:Good.  So much for the pussy-grabber part.  Now, if we can get some Russian prostitutes to come forward with the pee-part.

Quill...you write the words 'pussy grabber' so often I am beginning to think you get something of a cheap thrill from it.
It reminds me of my grandson when young, he used to see how many times he could say 'fart' before people told him he was being boringly childish and repetitive. Basketball

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Good.  So much for the pussy-grabber part.  Now, if we can get some Russian prostitutes to come forward with the pee-part.

Quill...you write the words 'pussy grabber' so often I am beginning to think you get something of a cheap thrill from it.
It reminds me of my grandson when young, he used to see how many times he could say 'fart' before people told him he was being  boringly childish and repetitive. Basketball

Trump normalized pejorative-speak.  I'm just going along...
Razz

Trump is now our new leader...and indeed, the leader of the free world.  I am but a lowly servant.  I follow our leader and it is good. The singular fact is that Trump won with new and different tactics. Just as Napoleon changed the art of warfare, Trump changed the art of politics. So far from condemning Napoleon, his tactics were taught in war colleges throughout the world. Shouldn't we likewise seek to emulate Donald Trump?

Our new leader speaks in tweets of pejorative-speak.  I follow our good and true leader and also speak in pejorative-speak...out of respect.  The pussy-grabber, wizz kid, Russian asset, leads by example...it is our's is but to follow.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top