Bucket lists.

Go down

Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:21 pm

I had never heard of them till a few years ago...now everyone seems to have one.

I suppose the Greek Island of Santorini has been on my bucket list for a few years...as in I have wanted to go but always seem to end up somewhere else. Anyway, yesterday we booked, so in May we are off to see what I have always wanted to see....cant wait.

Do you have a 'Bucket list'? whats on it??

Santorini.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm

I've always wanted to go there - the daytime photos of that place are stunning!

(No particular order)
My bucket list:

Travel around the world in a scooby doo camper van and sleep under the stars.
Write a book
Find my dream career fall in love with it
Fall in love with a person who will be my best friend and my travel companion and will love and understand my waffle (and will read my book obviously)

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 pm

I don't have one - don't see the point really.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31688
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't have one - don't see the point really.

You do surprise me! Wink

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't have one - don't see the point really.

no dreams? No wishes?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8631
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:I've always wanted to go there - the daytime photos of that place are stunning!

(No particular order)
My bucket list:

Travel around the world in a scooby doo camper van and sleep under the stars.
Write a book
Find my dream career fall in love with it
Fall in love with a person who will be my best friend and my travel companion and will love and understand my waffle (and will read my book obviously)

Santorini looks so beautiful...some of the photos remind me of an elaborately iced wedding cake.

Your bucket list sounds attainable Eddie.
Travelling is easy, make plans to do that in the next long summer holidays...Kids also love adventures like that..... and writing a book...maybe the book won't be published (and maybe it will) but there is nothing to stop you writing it.
Falling in love can happen anytime....you could meet the love of your life tomorrow, who knows.
Dream career might be the most difficult to find, but you are young and nothing is impossible if you work hard enough.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't have one - don't see the point really.

A bucket list is just another way of looking at things you want to do before you die.
There must be somewhere you have always fancied going, or something you have always wanted to do but never gotten the chance yet?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:05 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't have one - don't see the point really.

no dreams?  No wishes?  
What are yours HT?
I bet you have loads.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Major wrote:I only have one left and I will be prosecuted if I put it into script.

LOL....I am not even going to hazard a guess. What a Face

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 pm

I want a night with Barbarella...any woman that can break the "excess machine" has just gotta be worth a nights attention...... Shocked

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I've always wanted to go there - the daytime photos of that place are stunning!

(No particular order)
My bucket list:

Travel around the world in a scooby doo camper van and sleep under the stars.
Write a book
Find my dream career fall in love with it
Fall in love with a person who will be my best friend and my travel companion and will love and understand my waffle (and will read my book obviously)

Santorini  looks so beautiful...some of the photos remind me of an elaborately iced wedding cake.

Your bucket list sounds attainable Eddie.
Travelling is easy, make plans to do that in the next long summer holidays...Kids also love adventures like that..... and writing a book...maybe the book won't be published (and maybe it will) but there is nothing to stop you writing it.
Falling in love can happen anytime....you could meet the love of your life tomorrow, who knows.
Dream career might be the most difficult to find, but you are young and nothing is impossible if you work hard enough.

Actually of all the things I listed the dream job might be the most attainable! The rest are things that will or won't happen and I can live quite easily and happily without them.....most days...I think.....perhaps

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Amazingly Barbarella or at least the actress who made her famous, is 80 years old this year. Shocked

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:19 pm

I know...terrible really....

but the image of barbarella at her best was burned into my teenaged brain irremoveably

whoar.......

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Santorini  looks so beautiful...some of the photos remind me of an elaborately iced wedding cake.

Your bucket list sounds attainable Eddie.
Travelling is easy, make plans to do that in the next long summer holidays...Kids also love adventures like that..... and writing a book...maybe the book won't be published (and maybe it will) but there is nothing to stop you writing it.
Falling in love can happen anytime....you could meet the love of your life tomorrow, who knows.
Dream career might be the most difficult to find, but you are young and nothing is impossible if you work hard enough.

Actually of all the things I listed the dream job might be the most attainable! The rest are things that will or won't happen and I can live quite easily and happily without them.....most days...I think.....perhaps

I hope the dream job happens for you Eddie, there can't be anything more boring than being stuck in a job you don't enjoy for years.
Some things we can make happen, others are left up to fate/love/whatever.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I know...terrible really....

but the image of barbarella at her best was burned into my teenaged brain irremoveably

whoar.......
LOL....I wonder if she would have the same impact on today's teens, I doubt it somehow.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Travel to the remaining 10 countries on the mental list of 20 I have had in my head for the last 9 years, which includes:

Seeing the Northern Lights
Celebrating the Mexican day of the dead
Touring Cuba

Publish the book I've written.

Go to a Tchaikovsky concert

Go to a Nobuo Uematsu concert.

Complete Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii lol

Cruise the Nile for a second time, this time with my boyfriend.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:Travel to the remaining 10 countries on the mental list of 20 I have had in my head for the last 9 years, which includes:

Seeing the Northern Lights
Celebrating the Mexican day of the dead
Touring Cuba

Publish the book I've written.

Go to a Tchaikovsky concert

Go to a Nobuo Uematsu concert.

Complete Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii lol

Cruise the Nile for a second time, this time with my boyfriend.

Your bucket list is very classy. Cool

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:10 am

Who the heckity heck is Nobukoushd Uenethso?

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:12 am

Syl wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Travel to the remaining 10 countries on the mental list of 20 I have had in my head for the last 9 years, which includes:

Seeing the Northern Lights
Celebrating the Mexican day of the dead
Touring Cuba

Publish the book I've written.

Go to a Tchaikovsky concert

Go to a Nobuo Uematsu concert.

Complete Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii lol

Cruise the Nile for a second time, this time with my boyfriend.

Your bucket list is very classy. Cool

Even clearing Metroid 3? Lol

Thanks Razz

Also, echoing your words to Eds, writing a book is simple in theory- it just requires a monstrous amont of time and dedication Surprised

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 am

eddie wrote:Who the heckity heck is Nobukoushd Uenethso?

Hahaha

Nobuo Uematsu.

He's a Japanese composer- he composed the astonishing orchestral soundtracks to the first 12 Final Fantasy videogames- they are epic- and he tours Cool

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:Who the heckity heck is Nobukoushd Uenethso?

Hahaha

Nobuo Uematsu.

He's a Japanese composer- he composed the astonishing orchestral soundtracks to the first 12 Final Fantasy videogames- they are epic- and he tours Cool

Oh my god...video games Rolling Eyes

I will however, listen to the music of this Japanese video man with an unpronounceable name cheers
Have you a link?

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:23 am

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:Who the heckity heck is Nobukoushd Uenethso?

Hahaha

Nobuo Uematsu.

He's a Japanese composer- he composed the astonishing orchestral soundtracks to the first 12 Final Fantasy videogames- they are epic- and he tours Cool

Oh my god...video games Rolling Eyes

I will however, listen to the music of this Japanese video man with an unpronounceable name cheers
Have you a link?

Of course!

Here's one of his, one of my faves called One-Winged Angel:

https://youtu.be/q5st0b3ln5U

Hope you like it, let me know what you think!

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:32 am

Okay. Firstly I hated it, and I hated you for making me listen becasue my ears were hurting...then it went all a bit okay thrash metal, scary but not horrible...Then he lost it again...then at about 5mins it was all guitar and pretty cool then it went all a bit pleasant like an old aunty wrote it and then.... he lost it again.

Interesting and better, but not much better,  than some of the shouty girly screaming punk that Ben has made me listen to.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:39 am

eddie wrote:Okay. Firstly I hated it, and I hated you for making me listen becasue my ears were hurting...then it went all a bit okay thrash metal, scary but not horrible...Then he lost it again...then at about 5mins it was all guitar and pretty cool then it went all a bit pleasant like an old aunty wrote it and then.... he lost it again.

Interesting and better, but not much better,  than some of the shouty girly screaming punk that Ben has made me listen to.

Haha does it help if you know the titular One-Winged Angel is a demonic alien clone that summoned a meteor to destroy the world? No? Really? Lol

To be fair this is a rocky version- mostly he does pure classical. I'll find one more for you later as a last ditch attempt haha on way to work now though...

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:43 am

I don't really have a bucket list, I sort of prefer to just fly by the seat of my pants and enjoy the ride. my plans are incredibly half assed to the point where some think they are a little crazy (buying this farmhouse was one) but I just go "she'll be right mate" and trust things will just work out somehow. (they generally do, like the farmhouse has)

I would like to swim with the whale sharks at Ningaloo reef
http://www.australia.com/en/places/ningaloo.html
I think I will do that in the next few years, I haven't really ever had holidays before (being a contractor) but the new job is permanent with all paid leave etc, so I will get to do some travel and I have never been to north west Australia.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 am

I cant post videos from work but the life stream music from Final fantasy 7 when Aerith dies or the fights with Sephiroth.

@Eddie
Final Fantasy 7 is more than just a game, it is truly epic of literally biblical stature, since playing that game as a kid I have held it's version of souls/life streams to be the most accurate (heavily influenced by Taoism and Shinto). I can honestly say it is incorporated into my 'faith/religion'. at the time it was ground breaking for it size and depth. there is like 12 hours of movie sequences with a plot storyline that is superior to award winning movies lord of the rings.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:I cant post videos from work but the life stream music from Final fantasy 7 when Aerith dies or the fights with Sephiroth.

@Eddie
Final Fantasy 7 is more than just a game, it is truly epic of literally biblical stature, since playing that game as a kid I have held it's version of souls/life streams to be the most accurate (heavily influenced by Taoism and Shinto). I can honestly say it is incorporated into my 'faith/religion'. at the time it was ground breaking for it size and depth. there is like 12 hours of movie sequences with a plot storyline that is superior to award winning movies lord of the rings.  

We share a religion here then, veya. FFVII has had a major impact on me as far as games go (the biggest!)

Here's Aeris' theme- still brings a tear to my eye... https://youtu.be/fIqKWLkm2-g

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:11 am

Yep I think it was the first game that was indisputably 'Real Art'

While FF10 was good (and I think I played 5 as well) Final Fantasy 7 was truly ground breaking in what the medium of computer games could be and even today I don't think many have replicated that level. I think it is to gaming what the Iliad is to Epic poetry. a true master piece.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Major wrote:
Syl wrote:

LOL....I am not even going to hazard a guess. What a Face

Good girl.

To climb Everest with Sassy.

You would probably end up with a bum full of crampons. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17107
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I cant post videos from work but the life stream music from Final fantasy 7 when Aerith dies or the fights with Sephiroth.

@Eddie
Final Fantasy 7 is more than just a game, it is truly epic of literally biblical stature, since playing that game as a kid I have held it's version of souls/life streams to be the most accurate (heavily influenced by Taoism and Shinto). I can honestly say it is incorporated into my 'faith/religion'. at the time it was ground breaking for it size and depth. there is like 12 hours of movie sequences with a plot storyline that is superior to award winning movies lord of the rings.  

We share a religion here then, veya. FFVII has had a major impact on me as far as games go (the biggest!)

Here's Aeris' theme- still brings a tear to my eye... https://youtu.be/fIqKWLkm2-g


Rolling Eyes

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:42 am

Take it you're not digging that either then lol

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:30 am

FFVII is pants compared to Skyrim or the Total war series, where I cannot wait to play Total War Warhammer


Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:Take it you're not digging that either then lol

Hahahah no the music was actually ok. My rolling eyes were for the general chatter about boys games. Razz

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:14 pm

Thorin wrote:FFVII is pants compared to Skyrim or the Total war series, where I cannot wait to play Total War Warhammer


Smile

Skyrim is 14 years later though
and Still it not as epic a story (despite being a huge game with a lot in it)

Total war is one of the Best Real time strategies but with the exception of the warhammer one it is just historical setting.

P.S. the warhammer one is supposed to be not that good, although the main complaint is the game is lacking with out all the DLCs (thus making it very expensive) and the fact that it still needs a dozen more DLCs to do justice to the Warhammer universe

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Take it you're not digging that either then lol

Hahahah no the music was actually ok. My rolling eyes were for the general chatter about boys games. Razz

Final Fantasy 7 is not really a 'boys game' it is like an interactive movie, the actual game play is fairly simple and the story is un-gendered.

I'm Pretty sure someone has actually clipped it all together on youtube so you can just watch it like a movie. If you ever bored Wink

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by eddie on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Take it you're not digging that either then lol

Hahahah no the music was actually ok. My rolling eyes were for the general chatter about boys games. Razz

Final Fantasy 7 is not really a 'boys game' it is like an interactive movie, the actual game play is fairly simple and the story is un-gendered.

I'm Pretty sure someone has actually clipped it all together on youtube so you can just watch it like a movie. If you ever bored Wink

Hmmmm. I have some toenails to paint...perhaps after....

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36220
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Eilzel on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:30 am

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Take it you're not digging that either then lol

Hahahah no the music was actually ok. My rolling eyes were for the general chatter about boys games. Razz

Haha, fair enough- not just boys games though, FFVII has universal appeal Razz

^Thorin- Total War not my thing. Skyrim is ok but FFVII seriously revolutionised gaming and had a stellar cast of characters and arguably led to the series' dominance and continued appeal 20 years later. It even spawned a movie! It also has the best soundtrack of any single game of all time, imo Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6858
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bucket lists.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum