Would you allow pyjama wearing shoppers onto your premises?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Would you allow pyjama wearing shoppers onto your premises?

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Customers complained last week when 2 women were seen doing their shopping in Tesco dressed in pj's and dressing gowns.
If you had a business would you allow people in dressed in their nightwear? or would you boycott a shop that allowed customers in dressed like this?
I think I would if it was a frequent sight....it's unhygienic and slothful.

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-01-05/customers-rant-at-disgusting-tesco-shoppers-in-pjs/

"A photo of two women shopping in their pyjamas in Salford caused a stir after a fellow customer complained to Tesco branding it "bloody disgusting".
The image was posted on the supermarket’s Facebook page and shows the ladies wearing what appears to be dressing gowns and pyjamas strolling down one of the snack aisles at around 7pm on Tuesday evening.
Shopping basket in hand, the pair seem unconcerned by their own casual appearance.
The irritated customer snapped the women on his phone and sent it to Tesco asking them to ban people from doing their shop in their nightwear, saying it’s becoming a regular occurrence."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you allow pyjama wearing shoppers onto your premises?

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who mentioned the law? I certainly didn't.

People shouldn't be going shopping just in their underwear either.

Where does it say anywhere they cannot wearing dressing gowns?

People can dress as they like when out

Who are you to judge?

Who made you the fashion police?

I'm saying it. Problem?

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Where does it say anywhere they cannot wearing dressing gowns?

People can dress as they like when out

Who are you to judge?

Who made you the fashion police?

I'm saying it. Problem?

Yep, as what crime have they committed for you to condemn them?

None

How are they effecting you?

They are not

All this proves is how people get their kicks out of slagging people off for no reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm saying it. Problem?

None

They are not

All this proves is how people get their kicks out of slagging people off for no reason

Affecting, not effecting. Just saying as you often get that wrong.

It's just slovenly, and that's not a good thing.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:54 pm

God forbid anyone gives a homeless person a bit of change and they go into a supermarket to get a bite to eat. How many of these people actually have a pair of pj's to put on each night and sleep in the clothing they have worn all day. In fact they would probably even take their beds (aka sleeping bags if they are lucky enough to have one) into the shop with them.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:55 pm

I don't like to see it, that's my personal take on it, but I wouldn't say it was any more unhygienic than anybody wearing anything else, like gym wear after being to the gym, for example.
It wouldn't stop me shopping there either, if I was honest, as I'm not buying the food from anyone but the supermarket regardless of who shops there.

Anyway, when I shop I have music in my ears and I'm dancing with my trolley, I take no notice of anyone else.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Moreso in beds though because they like the warm damp conditions.
Anyway....that's just one of the reasons it's unhygienic, there are plenty more.

Damp?
Why would their beds be damp?

You do realise how many germs spread do you not syl?

Seriously, I have never been so appalled at how so many people can jump and make the most appalling views about two girls for wearing their dressing gowns out.

Heaven forbid, anyone ever judging how any of you all dress and look out in public

Rolling Eyes

People sweat in bed...sweat = damp.

The views are not appalling Thor, they are right. It's called standards, now that may seem old fashioned but if people don't have standards they don't have self respect, if they don't respect themselves they wont respect others.....who wants to live in a society like that?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

None

They are not

Affecting, not effecting. Just saying as you often get that wrong.

It's just slovenly, and that's not a good thing.

How is it slovenly?

Their clothes are tucked in and dressing gowns covering them up

They look for smarter dressed than many people I see out, so how is it slovenly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Damp?
Why would their beds be damp?

You do realise how many germs spread do you not syl?

Seriously, I have never been so appalled at how so many people can jump and make the most appalling views about two girls for wearing their dressing gowns out.

Heaven forbid, anyone ever judging how any of you all dress and look out in public

Rolling Eyes

The views are not appalling Thor, they are right. It's called standards, now that may seem old fashioned but if people don't have standards they don't have self respect, if they don't respect themselves they wont respect others.....who wants to live in a society like that?

People sweat in the cold and heat, so its about as a ridiculous an argument as you get. Even more so Syl, when plenty people go out shopping without a wash. Its not hard to smell this, but that is their choice
I don;t waste my time over how people live their lives
Who is the judge here to quantify what respect is?
Why do you think they need their respect?
Our they looking for yours?
How on Satan's butts is it disrespectful?

Last edited by Thorin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I wouldnt be surprised if they have got 10 kids by 12 different fathers each.....each with a ridiculous name, and all of em feral....

these are just the type to breed em.....

What is wrong with having ten children?

Sorry, but you actually prove my point on how people have such poor stigmas

They went shopping in their dressing gowns

Seriously, they are long and cover the body.

Get a grip

If I gave a monkeys about your opionion I might...but I dont Razz

nowt wrong with 10 kids...IF you can afford em WITHOUT state aid (beyong the "normal levels") AND if they happen to all have the same father.....

I object to paying some loose woman who cant keep her legs closed to endlessly breed problem kids for society to have to clean up after. FFS havnt they heard of birth control

but thats another story, linked in a way but different...

what we are talking about here is standards....I'm no suit and tie man....blue jeans of the "comfortable fit", lumberjcak shirts and army surplus jumpers with ancient but comfy trainers or stompin boots for rough work are my daily fare...BUT goin to the supermarket in PJ's.....

sorry but that does kinda "define you"...lazy slovenly...and we all know the "sort" that would do that....

going by that attitude to things unemployed and likely unemployable....multiple kids by multiple feckless men, no intention of lifting a finger to do any real "work". probably never voted in their life, would sooner watch jeremy Kyle and eastenders and beleive it to be REAL than actually watch anything that stretches their single celled mind.
of no real use to society ...except as "consumers" (and we pay for that anyway)

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They're just dust mites, and they're everywhere - in cushions, sofas, clothes.

Exactly.  I'd be more concerned about those people touching my fresh fruit and veg who have just visited the supermarket toilet and not washed their hands.

Well I certainly wont be championing those dirty buggers either.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:I don't like to see it, that's my personal take on it, but I wouldn't say it was any more unhygienic than anybody wearing anything else, like gym wear after being to the gym, for example.
It wouldn't stop me shopping there either, if I was honest, as I'm not buying the food from anyone but the supermarket regardless of who shops there.

Anyway, when I shop I have music in my ears and I'm dancing with my trolley, I take no notice of anyone else.

People also sweat at the gym.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

People sweat in the cold and heat, so its about as a ridiculous an argument as you get. Even more so Syl, when plenty people go out shopping without a wash. Its not hard to smell this, but that is their choice

I think we all know what self respect is Thor....if the way we present ourselves has no bearing on self respect (or respect for others) why do we wear clothes in the first place?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Get a grip

nowt wrong with 10 kids...IF you can afford em WITHOUT state aid (beyong the "normal levels") AND if they happen to all have the same father.....

I object to paying some loose woman who cant keep her legs closed to endlessly breed problem kids for society to have to clean up after. FFS havnt they heard of birth control

what we are talking about here is standards....I'm no suit and tie man....blue jeans of the "comfortable fit", lumberjcak shirts and army surplus jumpers with ancient but comfy trainers or stompin boots for rough work are my daily fare...BUT goin to the supermarket in PJ's.....

sorry but that does kinda "define you"...lazy slovenly...and we all know the "sort" that would do that....

going by that attitude to things unemployed and likely unemployable....multiple kids by multiple feckless men, no intention of lifting a finger to do any real "work". probably never voted in their life, would sooner watch jeremy Kyle and eastenders and beleive it to be REAL than actually watch anything that stretches their single celled mind.

You don;t even have an informed opinion, as you slated them simply for dressing in dressing gowns and basically called them slags
Not only is that sexist, demeaning, but as appalling as it gets.
You sound like some pontificating Christian or Muslim, trying to tell people to cover up.

So again, you have judged them for having children, being slags, when they could be single and not even parents. What might give this away, is they had shopping baskets and not trolleys, or did you not even think of that?

What standards and who made you the person to dictate what these standards are?

We live in a society that is one of freedom of expression

You sound like an Islamist telling western women how to dress.

Again how is it lazy?

They do not even look unkempt, but their hair up and the clothes are not even hanging out

You have placed some bloody poor stigma on them mainly as you are simple dinosaur, in your mentality

So I ask again, how on earth is how they are dressing effecting you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I think we all know what self respect is Thor....if the way we present ourselves has no bearing on self respect (or respect for others) why do we wear clothes in the first place?

So how should people present themselves?

Its the way you are perceiving them, simply for how they have dressed.

This is no different to when women first wore mini-skirts, and you are bringing up the same arguments used then against women wearing them, claiming it is about respect

Again this has nothing to do with respect at all

That is misdirection, people are using this to bash two girls, who do not look even untidy, just out shopping and its disgusting they way people have stigmatized them

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

This is no different to when women first wore mini-skirts, and you are bringing up the same arguments used then against women wearing them, claiming it is about respect

That is misdirection, people are using this to bash two girls, who do not look even untidy, just out shopping and its disgisting

Well people are judged on how they present themselves and they always will be.

Would you go shopping in pj's?....answer honestly, if not why not?

Mini skirts were a fashion....slobbing around outside in your dressing gown, pj's and slippers is not fashion....so there is no comparison there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Get a grip

You don;t even have an informed opinion, as you slated them simply for dressing in dressing gowns and basically called them slags
You sound like some pontificating Christian or Muslim, trying to tell people to cover up.

So again, you have judged them for having children, being slags, when they could be single and not even parents. What might give this away, is they had shopping baskets and not trolleys, or did you not even think of that?

Oh I thought of that...probably gone out to buy their fags and booze and a packet of something sugary to feed their demonic brood

Decent standards...YOU may want a society where "anything goes"....but these sort are breeding tomorrows delinquents

Again how is it lazy?

They do not even look unkempt, but their hair up and the clothes are not even hanging out

You have placed some bloody poor stigma on them mainly as you are simple dinosaur, in your mentality

simple...It offends me......

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That is misdirection, people are using this to bash two girls, who do not look even untidy, just out shopping and its disgisting

Mini skirts were a fashion....slobbing around outside  in your dressing gown, pj's and slippers is not fashion....so there is no comparison there.

Then you should be ashamed of yourself Syl

Look at your language when you use slobbering, when they do not looked unkempt.

That says it all.

I have gone shopping in just shorts and nobody batted an eyelid and made any form of comments. Of course this was summer, but it does not matter. Again its up to people what they freely choose to wear out.
Again your argument is the same as the miniskirts. As they clearly feel comfortable wearing dressing gowns out and you know why, they are bloodily comfy. Again you are deciding what fashion is. Its up to them, not you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh I thought of that...probably gone out to buy their fags and booze and a packet of something sugary to feed their demonic brood

Decent standards...YOU may want a society where "anything goes"....but these sort are breeding tomorrows delinquents

Again how is it lazy?

See more poor stereotypes and stigmas, based on no evidence but as means to slate them off

So you call them now criminals for simply dressing differently

Someone best sign you up to join Islam

They get offended too, over how women dress

Two peas in a bod

Where is the offense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Mini skirts were a fashion....slobbing around outside  in your dressing gown, pj's and slippers is not fashion....so there is no comparison there.

That says it all.

I have gone shopping in just shorts and nobody batted an eyelid and made any form of comments. Of course this was summer, but it does not matter. Again its up to people what they freely choose to wear out.
Again your argument is the same as the miniskirts. As they clearly feel comfortable wearing dressing gowns out and you know why, they are bloodily comfy. Again you are deciding what fashion is. Its up to them, not you

So would you go out in your pj's Thor, you never answered......shorts are acceptable outerwear....well depending on the legs. Cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That says it all.

So would you go out in your pj's Thor, you never answered......shorts are acceptable outerwear....well depending on the legs. Cool

Yes i would Syl, go out in them

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

OK, thanks for answering..............

slob. Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:31 pm

I wouldn't go shopping in my pyjamas because I wear them to bed.
Perhaps it sounds better that way round.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

slob. Razz

lol!

I don't mind that you call me one syl, as you are saying to my face and in jest

Most committing on here, would not say boo to a goose, let alone the ladies in question

bom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again how is it lazy?

See more poor stereotypes and stigmas, based on no evidence but as means to slate them off

nowt really to do with women...I'd say the same about blokes too....

Two peas in a bod

Where is the offense?

the offense is in what they represent...that sector of society wherin such things are acceptable and normal
where being a slovenly lazy cant be arsed so and so is "good" The "its great to be fick innit" brigade.. The sector of society that costs more to keep than it produces and lowers the overall quality of society.
If they cant be arsed to even dress for a trip to the shops, what hope is there that they will be bothered in the slightest to do anything whatsoever properly?

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 pm

eddie wrote:I wouldn't go shopping in my pyjamas because I wear them to bed.

That is your choice Eddie, and you are welcome to that choice.
Does it mean others can then form so of the most ridiculous claims against these girls, for wearing them?
The answer is no.
Look at what is really being said here?
Do we want to live in a society like Saudi, where there are laws based on how people dress and based around how they view respect?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That says it all.

I seriously hope they aint "traditional " mens PJ's.....
bits tend to fall out of them affraid Ewwww.......

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 pm

At least they weren't wearing onesies. Razz

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Two peas in a bod

Where is the offense?

the offense is in what they represent...that sector of society wherin such things are acceptable and normal
where being a slovenly lazy cant be arsed so and so is "good" The "its great to be fick innit" brigade.. The sector of society that costs more to keep than it produces and lowers the overall quality of society.
If they cant be arsed to even dress for a trip to the shops, what hope is there that they will be bothered in the slightest to do anything whatsoever properly?

No that is you making poor and unfounded assumptions, without knowing each girl.
You have decided they are lazy and slovenly for wearing dressing gowns, even when they are not unkempt
So there is no offense, you just invented one, to make your hate justified
Its weak poor and has no foundation
They are dressed and clothed to go to the shop.
You are being like an Islamist, stating as to how they should dress and that just like them, they believe it brings down society. You are creeping in that very direction
I suggest you stop living in the stone ages

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:At least they weren't wearing onesies. Razz

Yes...every cloud. Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:I wouldn't go shopping in my pyjamas because I wear them to bed.

Does it mean others can then form so of the most ridiculous claims against these girls, for wearing them?
The answer is no.
Do we want to live in a society like Saudi, where there are laws based on how people dress and based around how they view respect?

If you read my previous posts I've said that I don't really care what peopke wear but personally I don't like it, and I wouldn't do it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The answer is no.

If you read my previous posts I've said that I don't really care what peopke wear but personally I don't like it, and I wouldn't do it.

I never claimed that you made any poor remarks
Hence why I said others Eddie
So please read my post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Two peas in a bod

Where is the offense?

No that is you making poor and unfounded assumptions, without knowing each girl.
You have decided they are lazy and slovenly for wearing dressing gowns, even when they are not unkempt
You are being like an Islamist, stating as to how they should dress and that just like them, they believe it brings down society. You are creeping in that very direction

and all that is of course merely your opinion....

doesnt make you "right"
literally OR morally...

oh and they are NOT dressed and clothed to go to the shop.....they are dressed and clothed to go to bed......

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Two peas in a bod

Where is the offense?

So nipping to the shop in your jammies represents slovenly behaviour according to you, right?

So, does that include coming home from work, changing into your jammies and lounging about all evening watching tv in them represent slovenly behaviour too?

What about if you're in your jammies and an unexpected visitor pops round?

All they are, is another form of dress, one that tends to represent rest and relaxation. There is nothing dirty, dank, slovenly or slaggish about them.

Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

slob. Razz

lol!

Most committing on here, would not say boo to a goose, let alone the ladies in question

bom

All in all it's been a lively debate Thor.....so thanks to all. x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

and all that is of course merely your opinion....

doesnt make you "right"
literally OR morally...

oh and they are NOT dressed and clothed to go to the shop.....they are dressed and clothed to go to bed......

There is no law against dressing like this.
So how does it make it wrong?
It does not, people have like I said placed a stigma and imaginary concept onto how people should dress and what now also certain clothes should be worn
They are dressed to shop, if that is how they feel comfortable dressing in.

I mean, if this was an article where a Muslim was berating two scantily clad women. For one, you would get angry at the Muslim, but would claim this is their culture effecting us.
For once you maybe right, as its clearly effecting you it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol!

bom

All in all it's been a lively debate Thor.....so thanks to all. x

Thanks Syl, I always bring lively debate, but do feel strongly here on this

x

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Two peas in a bod

Where is the offense?

So nipping to the shop in your jammies represents slovenly behaviour according to you, right?

So, does that include coming home from work, changing into your jammies and lounging about all evening watching tv in them represent slovenly behaviour too?

yes....what about the things you SHOULD be doing...instead of being a couch potato, how about taking the dog for a walk...fixing the (whatever): when I was working...I came home changed out of my "work clothes" (principally because they were full of little bits of fine wire ends and solder splshes) into my regulation blue jeans etc...whereupon I would "do SOMETHING with my time...as in something useful...not waste it slobbing around pointlessly (I can forgive certain workers for wanting to crash out though.....)

why would you be in your PJ's when folks are likely to vist?? once I get ready for bed ...visitors need not bother knocking...emergencies excepted

All they are, is another form of dress, one that tends to represent rest and relaxation.  There is nothing dirty, dank, slovenly or slaggish about them.

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:50 pm

According to the women, it's racist to object to them wearing pyjamas at the supermarket. Laughing

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/racist-and-sexist-women-shamed-for-wearing-pyjamas-in-tesco-hit-back-a3435716.html

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

yes....what about the things you SHOULD be doing...instead of being a couch potato, how about taking the dog for a walk...fixing the (whatever): when I was working...I came home changed out of my "work clothes" (principally because they were full of little bits of fine wire ends and solder splshes) into my regulation blue jeans etc...whereupon I would "do SOMETHING with my time...as in something useful...not waste it slobbing around pointlessly (I can forgive certain workers for wanting to crash out though.....)

why would you be in your PJ's when folks are likely to vist??  once I get ready for bed ...visitors need not bother knocking...emergencies excepted

All they are, is another form of dress, one that tends to represent rest and relaxation.  There is nothing dirty, dank, slovenly or slaggish about them.

I come home, shower and relax in my shorts whether it is hold or cold

I have a good upper body and have no issue showing it off

How does it make you lazy to be in pyjama's and not shorts?

Its a false premise, based on again your view that anyone that dresses that way, must be lazy, if its not time for bed.

never heard of comfort clothes?

It shows people who do wear are comfortable to wear around people and those people are comfortable around them. What sort of friend would someone be if they were as aghast as you over how someone dresses in their own home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:55 pm

THAT...explains a lot doesnt it...

hung over

playing the racist card...cos they is traveller

pffft......

yup...says it all......

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:THAT...explains a lot doesnt it...

hung over

playing the racist card...cos they is traveller

pffft......

yup...says it all......

So you really are an Islamist, its a crime to have a drink

Yes, it does say it all

That is also not a crime to have a drink

She does not sound lazy or a slag as you disgustingly claimed and do not have the decency to apologise

Yes, it does say it all about you

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

why would you be in your PJ's when folks are likely to vist??  once I get ready for bed ...visitors need not bother knocking...emergencies excepted

What you like to do to relax will always be different to what others like to do to relax and believe it or not, there are people who just want to get out of their everyday wear, have a shower or bath and get into their jammies early in the evening.

Nothing wrong with that, only difference between you and them is you like to put on your jeans, they like to put on their jammies.
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

clearly you overheat your home in winter....ECO ATROCITY Razz

yeah...so what.....

get off yer arse and take the dog a walk...borrow one if you aint got one of your own....

Its a false premise, based on again your view that anyone that dresses that way, must be lazy, if its not time for bed.

yeah...blue jeans lumberjack shirt and trainers.....go anywhere (informal) clothes....

It shows people who do wear are comfortable to wear around people and those people are comfortable around them. What sort of friend would someone be if they were as aghast as you over how someone dresses in their own home?

but the O/P isnt about "in your own home"

I may consider it lazy to be in bed clothes at 7 being the couch potato.....but in your own home do as you like...but I think I'd sooner phone you first ....before calling in...just so you could...you know....get dressed....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Also it could very well be racist as to the motive

“I feel so embarrassed about it, that my picture is everywhere of me in my pyjamas.
“We were visiting family in Manchester and we just wanted to quickly get a few things.
“I’m disgusted that a man has taken our picture and put it online asking for Tesco to ban people wearing their pyjamas.
“We are travellers and we feel like it is sexist and racist.
“It’s an attack on our culture and way of life.”
The pair were shopping in Tesco in Salford, Gtr Manchester, wearing pink nightwear and slippers when they were photographed.

“There are hundreds of paedophiles molesting children who don’t get into the newspapers but I can’t go into Tesco in my pyjamas without being photographed.
“I don’t think it is fair asking Tesco to ban it.
“In my eyes it’s racist against travellers.
“Me and my mum were chatting and our language is different from other people and they probably realised that and decided to target us because of it.
“It would be different if I had no clothes on and was walking around naked – but I had clothes on.
“I don’t feel the need to impress the man who is complaining about it.
“I don’t need to dress up, put on make-up and do my hair for him.
“I only have my husband to impress, not some stranger in the supermarket.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

clearly you overheat your home in winter....ECO ATROCITY  Razz

yeah...so what.....

get off yer arse and take the dog a walk...borrow one if you aint got one of your own....

yeah...blue jeans lumberjack shirt and trainers.....go anywhere (informal) clothes....

I may consider it lazy to be in bed clothes at 7 being the couch potato.....but in your own home do as you like...but I think I'd sooner phone you first ....before calling in...just so you could...you know....get dressed....

1) No, I save electricity, I just don;t feel the cold 

2) I walk 6 miles a day, 3 miles to work and 3 miles back, so I do plenty of walking and no doubt far fitter than you, as I also train. 

3) I go out like this as well, just as many other people do and its basically wearing hardly any clothes

There is no set standard to how to dress

I would not get dressed if you came round

I do not need to dress to impress you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Anyway, I have things to do

So Night Victor and everyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

clearly you overheat your home in winter....ECO ATROCITY  Razz

yeah...so what.....

1) No, I save electricity, I just don;t feel the cold 

neither did I until a couple of years back...when the hypothroid started to kick in....

I couldnt understand it...up untill then I was impervious to the point of wearing tee shirts in -5 weather (if it was dry) then sudenly i was bloody freezing in what I would once have called "mild weather"

ah well...gettin a blood test thursday to "prove it" so the doc can gimme some pills (rattle rattle) which I'm assured will make me "normal"

got the whole gamut of other nice symptoms too....fatigue, brain fog, and a lot lot more that I dont really think you want to know about.....

and the clincher...the loss of the outer 1/3rd of my eyebrows...perculiar to hypothyroid apparantly

2) I walk 6 miles a day, 3 miles to work and 3 miles back, so I do plenty of walking and no doubt far fitter than you, as I also train.

I dont need to train.....I got 6 dogs to keep busy.....(and a wife...who keeps me busy...fix this ...fix that....oh and our daughter wants you to fix......) and I got a woodland to look after...who knew how much hard work is involved using a chin saw I mean...you would think it would be a piece of piss....rev up chain saw ...chop down tree...how hard can it be....yeah right...then you gotta chop up said tree.....and cart the bits to where you want em... 

I may creak....but I think you would be surprised just how fit I am for my age......most of my contempories from my school days are decrepit .....

word of well meant advice ....no matter what infirmities life may throw at you NEVER....EVER...give into em....fight em all the way.....

3) I go out like this as well, just as many other people do and its basically wearing hardly any clothes

I'll wear shorts in summer/autumn.......legs like (well weathered) tree trunks mind...but then they have covered a mile or two......and seen not a few mishaps along the way. (ouch)

There is no set standard to how to dress

I would not get dressed if you came round

I do not need to dress to impress you

you dont need to do ANYTHING to impress me.....so stop trying...

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Thorin wrote:Anyway, I have things to do

So Night Victor and everyone else

in your shorts??? Laughing

night...sleep well.....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Maybe this 'PJs & dressing gown' get up could be a replacement for the burka...?

As it is covering head to toe but with a much more friendly and softer and more comfortable look...

Laughing

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next