Mark Hamill Reads Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker, Terrifies Everybody

Go down

Mark Hamill Reads Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker, Terrifies Everybody

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:43 pm

On the final day of 2016 Donald Trump wished the world a Happy New Year in the way only he can, managing to get a dig in at his “enemies” in the process. While Barack Obama looked to a future where “all of us deserve every chance to live out our dreams” in his final year end address, his successor struck a more blunt tone on Twitter:

Donald J. Trump 

✔@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love![/ltr]
1:17 PM - 31 Dec 201 

The tweet was picked up by Star Wars actor, Mark Hamill, who voiced The Joker in the New Batman Adventures cartoon series, inspiring him to record this... 

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/mark-hamill-donald-trump-tweet-joker_uk_58720d3ee4b0cf4ed40ebe2b?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Hamill Reads Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker, Terrifies Everybody

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Clever...and appropriate.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down