FORGET YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

FORGET YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - Page 4 Empty FORGET YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqTyOCSXO9Q

Back to top Go down

FORGET YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - Page 4 Empty Re: FORGET YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It would have made more sense if one of the chickens had done something different really.

I think you should just forget about the chickens to be honest Rags. Neutral

How can I forget about the chickens? That man introduced the chickens and was rather dismissive of them IMO. He's clearly chickenist.

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FORGET YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - Page 4 Empty Re: FORGET YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It would have made more sense if one of the chickens had done something different really.

I think you should just forget about the chickens to be honest Rags. Neutral

How can I forget about the chickens? That man introduced the chickens and was rather dismissive of them IMO. He's clearly chickenist.

Go listen to some music and chill out. May I suggest the Eagles?

Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll go and listen to the Birdy Song.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Lol...I was going to post their youtube but I got distracted with pj's. Razz

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Maybe I suggest this...

https://youtu.be/-B4A3h9AdDY

Pink Floyd- grandchester meadows

sunny

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Nice tweeting Tommy. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Lol...I was going to post their youtube but I got distracted with pj's. Razz

I've moved on to Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep now. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Just don't anyone, post up the Orville song. I beg you.

Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Maybe I suggest this...

https://youtu.be/-B4A3h9AdDY

Pink Floyd- grandchester meadows

sunny

Or how about this...

https://youtu.be/8scHKFwr0og

Fleetwood mac - albatross

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 pm

For Eddie. I love you

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Syl wrote:For Eddie. I love you

You just crossed the line antsy pants. Evil or Very Mad

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 pm

I see Syl is back to fighting fit...

Laughing

One more I thought of...

https://youtu.be/kRgtyUEhLgA

Beatles - blackbird

And I can actually play this on guitar!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:53 pm

You keep saying you can play the guitar, when are we going to hear it?

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:You keep saying you can play the guitar, when are we going to hear it?

Do I...?

I don't remember ever mentioning it before on this forum... but if I have, it would only have been a rare occasion...

Even if I was to play a bit of stuff and record/upload it somewhere... nobody would believe me anyway... so what would be the point...?

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:You keep saying you can play the guitar, when are we going to hear it?

Do I...?

I don't remember ever mentioning it before on this forum... but if I have, it would only have been a rare occasion...

Even if I was to play a bit of stuff and record/upload it somewhere... nobody would believe me anyway... so what would be the point...?

Laughing

you photoshopped it!!!!
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Razz Razz Razz

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Do I...?

Laughing

Okay it may only be the second time and you mentioned it somewhere on a song thread in the Arts and Entertainment section.
And I would absolutely believe you.

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4