Shoe heaven!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Okay so I need lots of money to buy all these shoes, anyone fancy starting a collection for me?

I love these shoes!!

Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5812
Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5828
Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5813
Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5827
Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5814



All those shoes that just need a home and the right pair of loving feet Sad

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 pm

What I don't understand is why someone has not bought onto the idea of instead of buying shoes is hiring them.
My experience of ladies with shoes is they love them to buy and only wear them once or twice.

Now if you wanted to start a business, that would make a fortune.

Why put yourself through that agony walking is mind boggling to me anyway, when walking on tiptoes.

scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Shoe heaven!!!!  3201073460

Who needs to walk when you look that great in shoes?
I would just wear them around the house in my pjs.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 pm

eddie wrote:Shoe heaven!!!!  3201073460

Who needs to walk when you look that great in shoes?
I would just wear them around the house in my pjs.


Why would I need to look at your feet, when what is right in front of me is more beautiful? No, not your breasts, but your face. If I looked down, you would think it was me looking at your breasts and not your face. So why center on something I should not be looking at? When I should be concentrating on your face when I am talking to you?

Ask yourself. Do you want people to center on your shoes or you as a person Eddie?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:26 am

I want to look at my own shoes? scratch

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:39 am

You're just weird Edds. Now these are proper shoes  Cool

$Shoe heaven!!!!  ANOUKSAO_120008_BACKPAIR
harvesmom
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 am

eddie wrote:I want to look at my own shoes? scratch


Great, then look at them as works of art. Spare your feet the pain.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:49 am

harvesmom wrote:You're just weird Edds. Now these are proper shoes  Cool

$Shoe heaven!!!!  ANOUKSAO_120008_BACKPAIR

They're okay I guess if you're going to a ball.

Find some more! I knew you'd like this thread cheers

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:58 am

These are mine Smile

Shoe heaven!!!!  Christianlouboutin-pigalleplato-1110971_CMA3_1_1200x1200_1479294768
harvesmom
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:03 am

these are for you

Shoe heaven!!!!  684-10145-1170177G001_VERSIONGOLD_ALT02?$PDP_M_ZOOM$
harvesmom
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:05 am

Not bad, like the style but they're a bit "blingy" - I'm not a diamanté person really.

Did you not like any of mine?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 am

I still do not get it?

Why center on the ground, when up above the sky is far more beautiful?

Just saying ladies and I know it means something to you, but its something that is liked, as quickly as a wonderful evening out

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:13 am

eddie wrote: Not bad, like the style but they're a bit "blingy" - I'm not a diamanté person really.

Did you not like any of mine?

I like the colours! Have a life long thing about round toed shoes though Laughing
harvesmom
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:17 am

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote: Not bad, like the style but they're a bit "blingy" - I'm not a diamanté person really.

Did you not like any of mine?

I like the colours! Have a life long thing about round toed shoes though Laughing


Okay am going to be pedantic now harvesmom

If you like colours, what makes you more feel wow over?

The shoes above or this?



Shoe heaven!!!!  8081126-autumn-forest-with-golden-colors

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:23 am

Hahahahaha well I'd like to meander in that beautiful and breathtaking woods with some great company - stopping only for pleasure - whilst wearing some nice shoes!

.....Actually I'm thinking the gold ones for a walk like that.


Last edited by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:24 am

eddie wrote:Hahahahaha well I'd like to meander in that beautiful and breathtaking woods with some great company - stopping only for pleasure - whilst wearing some nice shoes!

We can do both cheers And anyway whats with the cat shoes hahahaha
harvesmom
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:27 am

eddie wrote:Hahahahaha well I'd like to meander in that beautiful and breathtaking woods with some great company - stopping only for pleasure - whilst wearing some nice shoes!

.....Actually I'm thinking the gold ones for a walk like that.


I am never going to be able to reason a well thought out point here am I?

Evil or Very Mad

Okay, I accept, that you all need some pleasures and that at least they are creative ones

So fair play

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:29 am

I can't afford them at the moment anyway but a girl can dream Sad

Or steal them and blame it on Alexa.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:35 am

eddie wrote:I can't afford them at the moment anyway but a girl can dream Sad

Or steal them and blame it on Alexa.


Nothing wrong with having beautiful goals to achieve.
Still it makes you happy to want them.

I actually think sometimes, when we want something we cannot have. It keeps us excited for something so out of reach. It helps us place things in perspective. In a lovely way.

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by nicko on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:19 am

I like White Stilletos Smile
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11700
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:01 pm

It's all very well, but, and it's a big but, wearing shoes like that will wreck your feet and possible your spine, so eventually you won't be going anywhere where people can see them. Laughing

A lot of women like high heels because they make them feel more glamorous, taller, thinner, or whatever. Keep them to wear at home - staggering down the street because you can't walk properly is not a good look. Razz

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:I can't afford them at the moment anyway but a girl can dream Sad

Or steal them and blame it on Alexa.


Nothing wrong with having beautiful goals to achieve.
Still it makes you happy to want them.

I actually think sometimes, when we want something we cannot have. It keeps us excited for something so out of reach. It helps us place things in perspective. In a lovely way.

Cool

You are right. The best way to get over wanting something is to actually acquire it. That's what hoarders and shopoholics find out - they often buy things to get rid of the feeling of wanting those things. If you want to keep the feeling of wanting something, don't acquire it.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's all very well, but, and it's a big but, wearing shoes like that will wreck your feet and possible your spine, so eventually you won't be going anywhere where people can see them. Laughing

A lot of women like high heels because they make them feel more glamorous, taller, thinner, or whatever. Keep them to wear at home - staggering down the street because you can't walk properly is not a good look. Razz

I rarely wear heels TBH, but if I do, I can walk in them.
I've gigged on stage wearing platform boots and I've danced in them and jumped about in them - for three hours at a time too!

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Miffs2 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's all very well, but, and it's a big but, wearing shoes like that will wreck your feet and possible your spine, so eventually you won't be going anywhere where people can see them. Laughing

A lot of women like high heels because they make them feel more glamorous, taller, thinner, or whatever. Keep them to wear at home - staggering down the street because you can't walk properly is not a good look. Razz

My friend used to call them her wine and soda shoes because she could only walk in them if she'd had a few!
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:31 pm

I thinks this is appropriate here.

His laugh is awesome.... Smile





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-8adcvfskk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's all very well, but, and it's a big but, wearing shoes like that will wreck your feet and possible your spine, so eventually you won't be going anywhere where people can see them. Laughing

A lot of women like high heels because they make them feel more glamorous, taller, thinner, or whatever. Keep them to wear at home - staggering down the street because you can't walk properly is not a good look. Razz

I rarely wear heels TBH, but if I do, I can walk in them.
I've gigged on stage wearing platform boots and I've danced in them and jumped about in them - for three hours at a time too!

Hmm, you think you can walk and dance in them, but women who wear high heels walk and dance in a certain way, and only those who wear flat shoes can tell the difference. Laughing

In fact, platform boots are probably not as bad because the ratio of the sole/heel difference is not so great.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Tbh, I'm a bit tired of the emphasis being put on high heels when it comes to damaged feet. One big problem is the shape of shoes - they're just not foot shaped or wide enough at the toes. Excessive toe spring is another problem - that will knacker your plantar fascia and possibly cause hammer toes.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's all very well, but, and it's a big but, wearing shoes like that will wreck your feet and possible your spine, so eventually you won't be going anywhere where people can see them. Laughing

A lot of women like high heels because they make them feel more glamorous, taller, thinner, or whatever. Keep them to wear at home - staggering down the street because you can't walk properly is not a good look. Razz

I rarely wear heels TBH, but if I do, I can walk in them.
I've gigged on stage wearing platform boots and I've danced in them and jumped about in them - for three hours at a time too!

Hmm, you think you can walk and dance in them, but women who wear high heels walk and dance in a certain way, and only those who wear flat shoes can tell the difference. Laughing

In fact, platform boots are probably not as bad because the ratio of the sole/heel difference is not so great.

Trust me, I can walk in them. I may walk more slowly but I still glide Cool

The shoes I've posted up are not excessively high anyway.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hmm, you think you can walk and dance in them, but women who wear high heels walk and dance in a certain way, and only those who wear flat shoes can tell the difference. Laughing

In fact, platform boots are probably not as bad because the ratio of the sole/heel difference is not so great.

Trust me, I can walk in them. I may walk more slowly but I still glide Cool

The shoes I've posted up are not excessively high anyway.

They look high to me, and look at that toe spring!

I've noticed that a lot of women who wear high heels walk with slightly bent knees. High heels throw your weight forward, so you have to compensate for that somehow. You might think they're not damaging you, but they are.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Hahahaha okay Dr Rags! I don't wear them often as I tend to go for comfort but you know what's even worse? Those totally flat shoes! I hate those! And they're just as bad for you.

I like wedge type heels

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:22 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahaha okay Dr Rags! I don't wear them often as I tend to go for comfort but you know what's even worse? Those totally flat shoes! I hate those! And they're just as bad for you.

I like wedge type heels

You don't go for those negative-heel shoes then? Laughing

How are flat shoes bad for you? I mean other than the flimsy design of some of them, the pointed toes, and excessive toe spring.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Shoe heaven!!!!  41VypnOwYTL._SY395_

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26358
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Victorismyhero on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Shoe heaven!!!!  41VypnOwYTL._SY395_

+1
alien

Stompin boots

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10418
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Syl on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:28 pm

I love gorgeous shoes, I have some I cant wear, but I do like to get them out now and again and dream.
The reality of me in heels nowadays is.......

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Shoe heaven!!!!  41VypnOwYTL._SY395_

+1
alien

Stompin boots

My go-tos as long as it's not hot (when it's over 90, you really need something lighter and more breathable). Lots of walking over rough terrain for over a year and they're still in like-new condition. They're pretty comfortable too.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26358
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Miffs2 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Syl wrote:I love gorgeous shoes, I have some I cant wear, but I do like to get them out now and again and dream.
The reality of me in heels nowadays is.......

Oooh you are awful, but I like you!
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Also, I'm assuming that "toe-spring" refers to how much the toe sticks up off the ground?

Me caveman.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26358
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 pm

So no one likes my shoes then? I rarely find people who like my shoes.

These are shoes I actually have and I wear them a lot

Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5829

And Ive had these in black too

Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5830



_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Miffs2 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:So no one likes my shoes then? I rarely find people who like my shoes.

These are shoes I actually have and I wear them a lot

Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5829

And Ive had these in black too

Shoe heaven!!!!  Img_5830




The first pair look like they should belong to Jack Sparrow!


The first pair on the thread I mean, not in this post, they are lush Razz
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Jack sparrow the pirate? That horny, eye-linered, dirty rogue pirate??? I'd like to see him in a pair of those.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Also, I'm assuming that "toe-spring" refers to how much the toe sticks up off the ground?

Me caveman.

That is correct. Because shoes don't bend like feet do, the idea is to compensate for that by incorporating toe spring to make walking and/or running easier. However, excessive toe spring holds the toes in an unnatural position and can cause several problems.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by harvesmom on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing heels occasionally. I wouldn't take the dog for a 5 mile hike in them, but if I am going out for a meal, or somewhere that doesn't involve a lot of standing or walking I wear them.
harvesmom
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Miffs2 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:36 pm

eddie wrote:Jack sparrow the pirate? That horny, eye-linered, dirty rogue pirate??? I'd like to see him in a pair of those.

And nothing else!? Wink
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Jack sparrow the pirate? That horny, eye-linered, dirty rogue pirate??? I'd like to see him in a pair of those.

And nothing else!? Wink

A pirate hat.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Miffs2 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:40 pm

harvesmom wrote:I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing heels occasionally. I wouldn't take the dog for a 5 mile hike in them, but if I am going out for a meal, or somewhere that doesn't involve a lot of standing or walking I wear them.


FTL likes her heels, she is usually fine unless there are cobbles Shoe heaven!!!!  3068147984
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Miffs2 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

And nothing else!? Wink

A pirate hat.

Razz
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Also just got these -- great, durable, comfy walking shoes by New Balance:

Shoe heaven!!!!  New_Balance_MW769

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26358
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm a bit limited because I don't like to wear leather shoes. Synthetic shoes have come a long way, but manufacturers still assume that people wear them because they want cheap shoes, so they don't design them very well.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shoe heaven!!!!  Empty Re: Shoe heaven!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Also just got these -- great, durable, comfy walking shoes by New Balance:

Shoe heaven!!!!  New_Balance_MW769

Do they go with a dress though?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum