Becky Watts killer scalded

Go down

Becky Watts killer scalded

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:33 pm

oh dear, how sad.....

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/stepbrother-killer-becky-watts-scalding-12392895

The stepbrother killer of teenager Becky Watts suffered serious burns after allegedly being scolded with a jug of boiling butter by a fellow inmate at a Midland jail.

Nathan Matthews is serving 33 years for the murder of his 16-year-old stepsister.

But reports today claimed he had been attacked by a fellow inmate at HMP Long Lartin in Worcestershire.

Reports claim he was rushed to the jail's medical unit where he is being treated for his burns.

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down