Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:30 pm




THE husband of Batley and Spen MP Jo Cox has quit his job after accusations of “inappropriate behaviour”.

Brendan Cox left his post as chief strategist for the Save the Children charity in September after complaints from women staff.

A national newspaper reported a source as stating Mr Cox strenuously denied any wrongdoing.

Mrs Cox, elected in May, is still listed as equalities and discrimination advisor at the Labour Women’s Network.

She declined to comment when asked by The Press about claims against her husband.

No evidence was found to support the charges but a source said Mr Cox left Save the Children suddenly.

The source said: “Some people were unhappy there was no proper internal investigation into the allegations.”

Another source said: “Several of the women complained about inappropriate behaviour by Brendan.

“When the charity did nothing about it they threatened to make a huge fuss. Shortly afterwards it was announced that Brendan was leaving.”


http://www.thepressnews.co.uk/press-news/mp-coxs-husband-quits-job-accusations/



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:37 pm

I mentioned this ages ago. I think it got boo-hockeyed.

_________________
“She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.”
~ Atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 30714
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:46 pm

I hadn't heard that. I'm not going to libel the man, but I'm always suspicious of reports which portray people as perfect.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28180
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:04 pm

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:I mentioned this ages ago. I think it got boo-hockeyed.
Was that on the day his wife was murdered by a "Britain first" racist, perhaps if you'd left it till the day after folk would have afforded you a slightly less offensive look.

Don't know scratch? I'm sure you will know cos there ain't much you don't know really.
Why don't you have a search through my posts and have a look and if you find something or even if you don't, you can come back and get nicely irate and do some shouty stuff and all will be well.




_________________
“She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.”
~ Atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 30714
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 pm

You gonna call the FIB?

_________________
“She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.”
~ Atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 30714
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:19 pm

This article was written about a year ago about occurances in 2015.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:22 pm

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:You gonna call the FIB?
Why? Are you planning to publish my details, hand my details over to your far right henchmen, you wouldn't be the first and I know it must be tempting, but your master already tried that, and they ran away!

Did they??? How rude! The FIB are useless anyway scratch, they only lie.

_________________
“She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.”
~ Atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 30714
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:34 pm




Anyway...


About the op...?


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:38 pm

cool...how to go from abuser (factual) to victim (imagined) in 4 posts....well done scratchy

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8455
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Tommy...no evidence either way...mere claim and counter claim

impossible to make a reasoned judgement either way...

so on the basis of innocent until proven etc ...

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8455
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:56 pm

LF... it appears that a number of women raised complaints of serious issues... the charity refused to launch an internal investigation which would have substantiated the existence of the complaints in a formal manner and on record... then only after the women took the standpoint of collectively saying "do something or else we go public", resulted in the announcement that the man was leaving...


The organisation slipped him out the side door before the complaints/allegations were allowed to reach officially recognised and recorded investigational status...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:59 pm

even so....

all there is untill "tried" is "hearsay" not evidence....


_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8455
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Not quite... there were numerous complaints... refusal of organisation heirachy to act in properly investigating complaints... but instead letting him slip out side door before proceedings could commence...


Bit different to saying there were no complaints to answer...!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


Anyway...


About the op...?


I guess it was okay for his wife to be murdered by Britain First, then, seeing as he was possibly doing something wrong!

_________________
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

-Maya Angelou
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22711
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


Anyway...


About the op...?


I guess it was okay for his wife to be murdered by Britain First, then, seeing as he was possibly doing something wrong!


Waffle...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:04 pm

The op article link is already there in op post...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 pm

scrat wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I guess it was okay for his wife to be murdered by Britain First, then, seeing as he was possibly doing something wrong!


Waffle...
Well we now know where you and special Eds got the information from.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1163727/

"This scumbag is donating money from his wife's death to hope not hate. He is therefore encouraging hatred and violence against patriots."


"It's shame he didn't join his wife on that day when she got bumped off.

I'm never sad when vermin is exterminated. In fact it makes me feel better."

"He looks Jewish"

Not sure where I read it but if you say that's where I read it then you must be right scratch cos you're the one in the know and the truth is out!!

_________________
“She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.”
~ Atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 30714
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:31 am

scrat wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The op article link is already there in op post...


But the article you posted is over a year old MP Cox’s husband quits job after accusations
Friday 6th November 2015

Only the likes of stormfront jumped on it after her death!


I already said the article was a year old...


So what...?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:56 am

Idea          Sounds pretty simple to me :


Mad militant lesbian action group within the 'Save the Children' charity organisation gang up to force a man with a political wife out of their workplace...

Political wife is later assassinated by far right nutter..

Extremist hate groups then target assassination victims husband, to further their anti-liberal/Labour/"leftie" propaganda campaigns.


Resident alt.right lick spit propagandist Tommy Monk than decides to regurgitate 15 month old 'Stormfront' non-news non-story,  showing us just what a classy little 'patriot' he truly is..
Must be a slow day in Tommykin's new Waffles Shop  ???        

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea          Sounds pretty simple to me :


Mad militant lesbian action group within the 'Save the Children' charity organisation gang up to force a man with a political wife out of their workplace...

Political wife is later assassinated by far right nutter..

Extremist hate groups then target assassination victims husband, to further their anti-liberal/Labour/"leftie" propaganda campaigns.


Resident alt.right lick spit propagandist Tommy Monk than decides to regurgitate 15 month old 'Stormfront' non-news non-story,  showing us just what a classy little 'patriot' he truly is..
Must be a slow day in Tommykin's new Waffles Shop  ???        

Why would you assume that the women were lesbians, and why would a "mad militant lesbian action group" in particular want to force a man with a political wife out of their workforce?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28180
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:42 am

scrat wrote:Much like the mother murdering "Britain first" racist and homophobic garbage posted by private piles, we now get the very same far right extremist propaganda of stormfront, and this in itself has opened the door to motive.

I'm always suspicious when those who claim to be moderate or deny they're far right post nothing but far right nonsense, this thread is a prime example of that.

So why would those who claim to be moderate post racist or homophobic shite, or for that matter why would those who claim to be moderate post shite about poor people using their benefits to purchase a bargain bucket for £9.99 to treat their three children when £9.99 could last the family two days if they went to pick the produce themselves and turned the heating off for 24hrs.

Motive draws us to the fact that no matter what certain folk claim they are, actions always speak louder than words.

Once we've established the motive we can then surmise where they coming from.

The story didn't originate on Stormfront. Stormfront is a forum, not a news website. The posts on there might be distasteful, but they didn't invent the story. Besides, you were the one who linked to Stormfront in the first place.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28180
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:52 am

The article stated there was no evidence to back up the claims. Could well be after the accusations were made he found it uncomfortable to continue working there so he left.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:57 am

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The story didn't originate on Stormfront. Stormfront is a forum, not a news website. The posts on there might be distasteful, but they didn't invent the story. Besides, you were the one who linked to Stormfront in the first place.
The story is over a year old, we know that, but what are the motives for far right extremist sites bringing it back now!

Is this forum a place for discussion or a place for the herd to promote far right propaganda?

The OP probably googled his name. I just tried that, and that story comes up.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28180
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:32 pm

cyclops

WITH ALL THE FRESH SHITE that both poor little Tommykins and School Cadet Corps Sgt Major Pain have posted on here in recent days...

I reckon Tommy and Stormee have  just received the latest BNP/EDL/alt.right "Troublemakers' Newsletter" fresh off the internet,  and are now following its' 'how-to' suggestions for the New Year stretch !          Laughing


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:35 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:cyclops

WITH ALL THE FRESH SHITE that Cadet Corps Sgt Major Pain has posted on here in recent days...

I reckon Stormee has just received his latest BNP/EDL/alt.right "Troublemakers' Newsletter" fresh off the internet,  and now is following their 'how-to' suggestions for the New Year !          Laughing

You're the one who attacked gay women in this thread.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28180
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:55 pm

scrat wrote:Private piles rants about hanging homosexuals
and here we have his PA warbling on about a complaint against lesbians.

This is a prime example of their hypocrisy and why monkey boys minion are organised and directed off site.

I think it's time they all fucked off back to whence the came from.

Wolfman also implied that any woman who objected to inappropriate behaviour must be lying and merely wanted to drive the chap out of his job for some unknown reason.

Meanwhile, you linked to a far-right forum for some unknown reason.

Then over on another thread, a story from a socialist blog is taken to be true by some members merely because it's slagging off Nigel Farage.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28180
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:43 pm



The women must be lesbian for being upset by this mans innapropriate behaviour... says the lefties...


They show their true colours yet again...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Syl on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The women must be lesbian for being upset by this mans innapropriate behaviour      ... says the lefties...


They show their true colours yet again...



Well they must be, a straight woman would ALWAYS welcome any creeps uninvited passes, be they verbal or physical, how ridiculous to think otherwise. Rolling Eyes

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 10532
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The women must be lesbian for being upset by this mans innapropriate behaviour      ... says the lefties...


They show their true colours yet again...



Well they must be, a straight woman would  ALWAYS welcome any creeps uninvited passes, be they verbal or physical, how ridiculous to think otherwise. Rolling Eyes


And they try to say you can't talk about this scum bags behaviour because his poor wife was murdered... I doubt he was thinking about her when harassing all those women!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Syl on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Well there is no proof that he did anything, but it's odd that if several women complained there was no investigation.
Who actually suggested that the women 'must be lesbians' Tommy?
That's the sort of remark a man will make when his pride has been hurt because some woman has refused his advances....it's a bit childish.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 10532
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well they must be, a straight woman would  ALWAYS welcome any creeps uninvited passes, be they verbal or physical, how ridiculous to think otherwise. Rolling Eyes


And they try to say you can't talk about this scum bags behaviour because his poor wife was murdered... I doubt he was thinking about her when harassing all those women!

Alleged inappropriate behaviour towards women with the article stating there was no evidence to back up the accusations.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea          Sounds pretty simple to me :


Mad militant lesbian action group within the 'Save the Children' charity organisation gang up to force a man with a political wife out of their workplace...

Political wife is later assassinated by far right nutter..

Extremist hate groups then target assassination victims husband, to further their anti-liberal/Labour/"leftie" propaganda campaigns.


Resident alt.right lick spit propagandist Tommy Monk than decides to regurgitate 15 month old 'Stormfront' non-news non-story,  showing us just what a classy little 'patriot' he truly is..
Must be a slow day in Tommykin's new Waffles Shop  ???        


See above Syl...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


And they try to say you can't talk about this scum bags behaviour because his poor wife was murdered... I doubt he was thinking about her when harassing all those women!

Alleged inappropriate behaviour towards women with the article stating there was no evidence to back up the accusations.


The article says that the women demanded action or they would kick up a big fuss... then the organisation let him slip out the side door before formal investigation could be launched...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Syl on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea          Sounds pretty simple to me :


Mad militant lesbian action group within the 'Save the Children' charity organisation gang up to force a man with a political wife out of their workplace...

Political wife is later assassinated by far right nutter..

Extremist hate groups then target assassination victims husband, to further their anti-liberal/Labour/"leftie" propaganda campaigns.


Resident alt.right lick spit propagandist Tommy Monk than decides to regurgitate 15 month old 'Stormfront' non-news non-story,  showing us just what a classy little 'patriot' he truly is..
Must be a slow day in Tommykin's new Waffles Shop  ???        


See above Syl...

So Wolf said that then? No wonder it sounds so pathetically childish. Laughing

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 10532
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Alleged inappropriate behaviour towards women with the article stating there was no evidence to back up the accusations.


The article says that the women demanded action or they would kick up a big fuss... then the organisation let him slip out the side door before formal investigation could be launched...

It also said there was no evidence to back up the accusations.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Syl on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:55 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


And they try to say you can't talk about this scum bags behaviour because his poor wife was murdered... I doubt he was thinking about her when harassing all those women!

Alleged inappropriate behaviour towards women with the article stating there was no evidence to back up the accusations.


Well reasonably there can be no proof of evidence given if no investigation happened....it does seem odd that Mr Cox resigned and nothing else was said.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 10532
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


The article says that the women demanded action or they would kick up a big fuss... then the organisation let him slip out the side door before formal investigation could be launched...

It also said there was no evidence to back up the accusations.


Except for the numerous complaints made by the women there...


You know as well as I do that he was allowed to slip off before investigation was brought... thereby squashing the charges being brought...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Syl on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:02 pm

I wonder why all the women who complained about him didn't take it further after he was 'let go' Sounds as if a deal was made between the parties involved.....don't tarnish Mr Cox's or the organisations reputation further..and you wont see him around here again?


_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 10532
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
And they try to say you can't talk about this scum bags behaviour because his poor wife was murdered... I doubt he was thinking about her when harassing all those women!

Alleged inappropriate behaviour towards women with the article stating there was no evidence to back up the accusations.

Idea

Notice Tommy commiting criminal slander here (yet again..) :

Calling Brendan Cox a "scumbag",
Accusing him of harassing women in his workplace,
And then supposedly doing a runner from there..


And, then Tommy slanders the charity itself :
of covering up suggested though non-existent "criminal offences";

All on the basis of unsubstantiated rumours from his usual alt.right/neo-nazi cesspit sources..

Well done Tommy --  more libel and slander from your fascist keyboard...        Rolling Eyes

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

It also said there was no evidence to back up the accusations.


Except for the numerous complaints made by the women there...


You know as well as I do that he was allowed to slip off before investigation was brought... thereby squashing the charges being brought...

With which there was no evidence to back up.

If they found there was no evidence to back up accusations it kind of suggests to me that there was actually an investigation in order to determine there was no evidence.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 793
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:57 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:
Alleged inappropriate behaviour towards women with the article stating there was no evidence to back up the accusations.

Idea

Notice Tommy commiting criminal slander here (yet again..) :

Calling Brendan Cox a "scumbag",
Accusing him of harassing women in his workplace,
And then supposedly doing a runner from there..


And, then Tommy slanders the charity itself :
of covering up suggested though non-existent "criminal offences";

All on the basis of unsubstantiated rumours from his usual alt.right/neo-nazi cesspit sources..

Well done Tommy --  more libel and slander from your fascist keyboard...        Rolling Eyes


Piss off troll...


You called all the victims 'militant lesbians'!!!


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know this about MP Jo cox's husband Brendon cox?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


Except for the numerous complaints made by the women there...


You know as well as I do that he was allowed to slip off before investigation was brought... thereby squashing the charges being brought...

With which there was no evidence to back up.

If they found there was no evidence to back up accusations it kind of suggests to me that there was actually an investigation in order to determine there was no evidence.


There may have been no evidence simply because he was allowed to slip off before a formal investigation happened that would involve the collation of evidence...


There were multiple women complainants... I hardly call that 'no evidence'...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18099
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum