Animal cruelty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:43 pm

absolutely disgusting....and glad its been outed
but

in terms of "general law"

isnt that animal rights group guilty of some interesting breaches of the law...I mean for one that video cannot be used in evidence...since it was ilegally obtained

(since to place the camera they had to trespass, and whilst not criminal, simple trespass is STILL "unlawful"...rendering the video evidence "unlawful" also)

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8653
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:04 pm

no one has the sole propriety of cruelty major....

All cultures have their guilty ones...


_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8653
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:15 pm

maybe...but the wrong doings of one group does not reduce or expiate the wrong doings of another....

there are other nations/cultures that are as bad as any so far named....

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8653
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Do the animals care which race or religion is torturing them?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:32 pm

some how i doubt it ziz....

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8653
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Lord Foul wrote:some how i doubt it ziz....

Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:57 pm

china for one
spain for another
quite a bit of eastern europe
much of the indian sub continent
large areas of south america....



_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8653
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:28 am

Lord Foul wrote:china for one
spain for another
quite a bit of eastern europe
much of the indian sub continent
large areas of south america....

Idea

And let's not forget plenty of other examples of systemic animal cruelty within various cultures :

Spanish bullfighting
Force feeding of geese (France and Belgium)
Rodeos in the USA, Canada, Australia, Argentina
Steeplechases, Fox hunting and greyhound racing in Britain, Ireland and Oz
Dolphins routinely killed in N. Japan
Canadian Fur Seals
Japanese whaling
Orangutans in Borneo, Sumatra
"Longline" and "Gill netting" factory ship fishing practices
Dog fights and Cock fights
Dancing Russian bears
'Coursing'..

And the list goes on...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 3919
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by magica on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Lord Foul wrote:china for one
spain for another
quite a bit of eastern europe
much of the indian sub continent
large areas of south america....



Korea boiling dogs alive and skinning them alive, cats too
England with fox hunting
England with hare coursing
England with bird shooting


_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
avatar
magica

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:40 pm

I'm not keen on Fox Hunting, seems exciting with the Horses in full gallop, but if that's what floats your boat? I have shot Thousands of Wood Pigeon,and if you were an Arable Farmer you would be in agreement. For instance, if you had a field of barley and a few thousand Pigeon found it. The average "woodie" can eat around a quarter of pound of Barley a day, an average of a thousand pigeon can visit that field every day each eating a quarter pound of barley,

you do the Maths.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8132
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Major wrote:Does anyone want to see cruety to animals  on youtube by Muslims?????, It is heartbreaking.
If it is still on there,

You really have a 'thing' for Muslims don't you?

Did a Muslim woman beat the fuck out of you?

_________________
Whoever is kind, Allah will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He who is in heaven will show mercy on you.”

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2443
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Original Quill on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:china for one
spain for another
quite a bit of eastern europe
much of the indian sub continent
large areas of south america....

Idea

And let's not forget plenty of other examples of systemic animal cruelty within various cultures :

Spanish bullfighting
Force feeding of geese (France and Belgium)
Rodeos in the USA, Canada, Australia, Argentina
Steeplechases, Fox hunting and greyhound racing in Britain, Ireland and Oz
Dolphins routinely killed in N. Japan
Canadian Fur Seals
Japanese whaling
Orangutans in Borneo, Sumatra
"Longline" and "Gill netting" factory ship fishing practices
Dog fights and Cock fights
Dancing Russian bears
'Coursing'..

And the list goes on...

And to think, it's all done in the name of capitalism.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Jules on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Hiya Quill.  Shocked
I think bewteen you all, you have just about covered everything.
An exhaustive list - and it changes the way I view certain things. Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1729
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:33 pm

The "Woodie" I hope JULES.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8132
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:22 am

Major wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:maybe...but the wrong doings of one group does not reduce or expiate the wrong doings of another....

there are other nations/cultures that are as bad as any so far named....

Tell us who they are LF


_________________
"It was our job to brand it, so the plastic and bandits had their very own reason to brag."

- Cody Canada & the Departed
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22807
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by harvesmom on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 am

Not quite in the spirit of the thread....but why O why do people have animals for Xmas and then try to get rid of them on Facebook a week later.

My friend has just paid £250 for a little terrier that some vile woman was advertising as an unwanted gift, a cross puppy (probably a Cairn/Jack russell I'm guessing) and she was taking it to be put to sleep as it had chewed her house up. My friend didn't even want a puppy but her little face was too much to resist.

I can't tell you how many adverts I've seen for puppies this week for sale, there are some vile, nasty people out there who shouldn't be allowed to have animals, ever.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:06 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Major wrote:
Does anyone want to see cruety to animals  on youtube by Muslims?????, It is heartbreaking.
If it is still on there,

You really have a 'thing' for Muslims don't you?

Did a Muslim woman beat the fuck out of you?

Laughing

MORE likely it was a 5 year old Muslim girl, when Stormee was an 11 year old school bully !!!

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 3919
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:18 am

harvesmom wrote:
Not quite in the spirit of the thread....but why O why do people have animals for Xmas and then try to get rid of them on Facebook a week later.

My friend has just paid £250 for a little terrier that some vile woman was advertising as an unwanted gift, a cross puppy (probably a Cairn/Jack russell I'm guessing) and she was taking it to be put to sleep as it had chewed her house up. My friend didn't even want a puppy but her little face was too much to resist.

I can't tell you how many adverts I've seen for puppies this week for sale, there are some vile, nasty people out there who shouldn't be allowed to have animals, ever.

Surprised

What makes it twice as vile a practice, is that those recipients of the "unwanted gift" pets then have the bare_faced cheek, the very hide, as to sell on those suffering animals...

Around here, the great majority of people who receive unwanted pets as gifts still have the decency to give them away "free to a good home",  rather than coldly and cynically attempt to profit from that pet's misfortune..

People who consider giving puppies or kittens as unsolicited gifts should think thrice about that idea --  and then donate the money to a local animal rescue shelter or the RSPCA instead.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 3919
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by harvesmom on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:
Not quite in the spirit of the thread....but why O why do people have animals for Xmas and then try to get rid of them on Facebook a week later.

My friend has just paid £250 for a little terrier that some vile woman was advertising as an unwanted gift, a cross puppy (probably a Cairn/Jack russell I'm guessing) and she was taking it to be put to sleep as it had chewed her house up. My friend didn't even want a puppy but her little face was too much to resist.

I can't tell you how many adverts I've seen for puppies this week for sale, there are some vile, nasty people out there who shouldn't be allowed to have animals, ever.

Surprised

What makes it twice as vile a practice, is that those recipients of the "unwanted gift" pets then have the bare_faced cheek, the very hide, as to sell on those suffering animals...

Around here, the great majority of people who receive unwanted pets as gifts still have the decency to give them away "free to a good home",  rather than coldly and cynically attempt to profit from that pet's misfortune..

People who consider giving puppies or kittens as unsolicited gifts should think thrice about that idea --  and then donate the money to a local animal rescue shelter or the RSPCA instead.

Absolutely right Wolfie. Sadly people round by me don't think of the animals welfare, they just think about how they can line their own pockets. The little terrier has landed on all four paws with my friend, I dread to think how many other animals will get a different outcome.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum