Jihadi-Parents Blow Up Daughters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jihadi-Parents Blow Up Daughters

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm

the busted flush

Do you, or do you not, promulgate the notion that "if you dont condemn you condone"???

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Scat says. "i have never instigated a confrontation" that is the biggest load of cack I have heard for years. What the fuck did you do on Flap that got you banned? What a bare faced geranium you are. I can't believe you would say that, you lying piece of shit !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Nicko...no mentioning of other forums please...dont want you slipping into the bad habits of certain other members do we?

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Okay back on topic or topic is locked due to needless whining and complete crap.

A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:11 pm

THREAD LOCKED

Well done scrat, welcome to your first warning.

A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2