Is it just me?

Go down

Is it just me?

Post by Syl on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:55 pm

I have been blocked in by idiot fools who have parked too near the passenger side of my car THREE TIMES this week. OH has to reverse out before I can get in. On each occasion the other driver has had ample space on the other side, he just chose to park like a blind man.

Today....the other driver came back to his car whilst OH was reversing out so I could get in, he didn't apologise or anything, just loaded his shopping up as if nothing was wrong.

IDIOTS.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Syl on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:04 pm

I didn't say anything....just stood there giving him daggers.
I think that's why I am still annoyed, pent up anger is no good for anyone really.

Why are people so ignorant though....selfish and just downright ignorant.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:51 pm

I would definitely say something.

I caught a neighbour (a very rich, posh one too!) trying to put an obviously stolen, new pram, that had been left outside his house by an unknown, outside my house. I opened the front door and said:

"What are you doing?"
He said, cheeky bastard, "I'm leaving this here"

I looked at him and said "Why? It's not mine, is it?"
He said, and he actually asked me this, "Well what shall I do with it then?"

WTF?

"Well you're a big grown man now aren't you? I'm pretty fucking sure you'll work it out but in the meantime don't dump the shit outside your house, outside my house"

What a fucking cheek.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 pm

eddie wrote:I would definitely say something.

I caught a neighbour (a very rich, posh one too!) trying to put an obviously stolen, new pram, that had been left outside his house by an unknown, outside my house. I opened the front door and said:

"What are you doing?"

WTF?

"Well you're a big grown man now aren't you? I'm pretty fucking sure you'll work it out but in the meantime don't dump the shit outside your house, outside my house"

What a fucking cheek.

He sounds even more ignorant than the drivers who persist in stopping me getting into my own car.

I think people nowadays are so wrapped up in themselves, they have stopped considering everyone else.

Maybe it's always been the same and I am just losing patience with it all now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 pm

You know what? I was actually really offended by what my neighbour did.
If a dog shits outside my house I'm actually going to pick it up and stick it on his doorstep and say
"Don't mind do ya?"

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:You know what? I was actually really offended by what my neighbour did.
If a dog shits outside my house I'm actually going to pick it up and stick it on his doorstep and say
"Don't mind do ya?"
   there goes that façade you've tried so desperately to push around here; "I don't hold grudges - I don't seek revenge - I'm all light and fairy dust and everybody's friend!". 

relieved   Good to know you allow the mask to drop, especially around the Holiday's ...maintaining that fakery must be very taxing. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:You know what? I was actually really offended by what my neighbour did.
"Don't mind do ya?"

I think when a stranger acts towards you like an ignorant tosser...after the initial indignation fades, it's not that important.
If a neighbour, or someone you know well acts in the same way, it goes deeper.
They actually know you, and they can still treat you with disdain, but then at the end of the day.....who is the real tosser??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Syl wrote:I have been blocked in by idiot fools who have parked too near the passenger side of my car THREE TIMES this week. OH has to reverse out before I can get in. On each occasion the other driver has had ample space on the other side, he just chose to park like a blind man.

Today....the other driver came back to his car whilst OH was reversing out so I could get in, he didn't apologise or anything, just loaded his shopping up as if nothing was wrong.

IDIOTS.

Sometimes it is the car parked other side of the 'offender' who has taken up too much space, so when they park they have to squeeze in between that car and yours... but by the time you come back, the first car has gone and someone else has parked there normally making the car next to yours look like they have parked unnecessarily close to yours...

But if your only 'problem' in life is that your other half has to reverse out before you can get in... you need to chill out a bit!!!

lol!

But one thing that is really annoying me at the moment is people walking slowly in front of me and when there is a 3 person wide area to walk in, they insist on walking in the middle of it and then meandering to the left and to the right just enough so they are taking up all the walking area and you can't get past them!

Happens a lot at the moment when I'm hurrying to or from work rushing for a train etc...

And another thing that happened about 3 months ago now but it still annoys me when I think about it... I was on bus approaching my stop for train stn... I was at the exit doors waiting and holding on to rail on the right of doors... then this little older woman got up to get off from a seat further along on the right of me... she shuffled along to where I was... but instead of waiting to my right, she sort of ducked a little bit under my arm and positioned herself a bit in front of me so she had secured herself the position of getting off first...!

But then to top it off... the doors opened... she stepped off in the middle of the door area blocking any left or right passing manoeuvre... AND THEN STOPPED TO CHECK HERSELF AND MAKE SURE SHE HAD EVERYTHING WITH HER!!!

BLOCKING EVERYONE ELSE FROM GETTING OFF FOR A FEW SECONDS!!!

Evil or Very Mad

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Syl wrote:
"Don't mind do ya?"

I think when a stranger acts towards you like an ignorant tosser...after the initial indignation fades, it's not that important.
If a neighbour, or someone you know well acts in the same way, it goes deeper.
They actually know you, and they can still treat you with disdain, but then at the end of the day.....who is the real tosser??

Comfort yourself with the fact that their tosserness is not littered with smileys.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:I have been blocked in by idiot fools who have parked too near the passenger side of my car THREE TIMES this week. OH has to reverse out before I can get in. On each occasion the other driver has had ample space on the other side, he just chose to park like a blind man.

IDIOTS.

Sometimes it is the car parked other side of the 'offender' who has taken up too much space, so when they park they have to squeeze in between that car and yours... but by the time you come back, the first car has gone and someone else has parked there normally making the car next to yours look like they have parked unnecessarily close to yours...

But if your only 'problem' in life is that your other half has to reverse out before you can get in... you need to chill out a bit!!!

lol!

But one thing that is really annoying me at the moment is people walking slowly in front of me and when there is a 3 person wide area to walk in, they insist on walking in the middle of it and then meandering to the left and to the right just enough so they are taking up all the walking area and you can't get past them!

Happens a lot at the moment when I'm hurrying to or from work rushing for a train etc...

And another thing that happened about 3 months ago now but it still annoys me when I think about it... I was on bus approaching my stop for train stn... I was at the exit doors waiting and holding on to rail on the right of doors... then this little older woman got up to get off from a seat further along on the right of me... she shuffled along to where I was... but instead of waiting to my right, she sort of ducked a little bit under my arm and positioned herself a bit in front of me so she had secured herself the position of getting off first...!

But then to top it off... the doors opened... she stepped off in the middle of the door area blocking any left or right passing manoeuvre... AND THEN STOPPED TO CHECK HERSELF AND MAKE SURE SHE HAD EVERYTHING WITH HER!!!

Evil or Very Mad

Oh wait...you tell me to chill out then follow it with your own little gripes, what makes yours worse than mine? Rolling Eyes

You still get annoyed 3 months after a little old lady inconveniences you for 2 minutes....I have been blocked in today (and another two times this week) by drivers who are not hampered by the car on the other side....but just don't have the sense to park straight in a considerable manner.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:14 pm

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:37 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
"Don't mind do ya?"
   there goes that façade you've tried so desperately to push around here; "I don't hold grudges - I don't seek revenge - I'm all light and fairy dust and everybody's friend!". 

relieved   Good to know you allow the mask to drop, especially around the Holiday's ...maintaining that fakery must be very taxing. 

Oh no, you're quite mistaken. I can be a proper c unt if I feel wronged. Don't know how you missed that one.
So watch your back or I'll sprinkle your fat old arse with fairy dust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:53 pm

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Oh no, you're quite mistaken. I can be a proper c unt if I feel wronged. Don't know how you missed that one.
So watch your back or I'll sprinkle your fat old arse with fairy dust.
Nope, that's your low bar favorite 'non-allowed' word to use and abuse {because as a MOD you do that} as well as providing more of your standard personal insults at whim - because as you've proven ...you do it so well   Heavy is the head that wears the crown of 'PACK LEADER'  queen 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:01 pm

I expect you may be right but who knows I certainly don't but I'll let you know if I do no sooner than Tuesday week at the latest if not before that's what I'm aiming for until then take care.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:08 pm

IDIOTS.

You're right, Syl, this is annoying.  Even when people are parked properly, it's the devil's job to manouvre your shopping trolley along tight spaces and tight angles, to reach the boot of your car.
Jules

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Two points:

1. The amount of space allocated to cars is just too mean, generally speaking. Apart from spaces for disabled people, and mums with prams. Greedy car park owners try to squeeze in as many cars as poss, into a given space.

2. Sometimes there is a knock on effect - if one person in a particular row,  parks unevenly (assymetrically), it forces others to do the same.  If a car impinges on some of your space, you also impinge on the space next to you when you park. And so on.   When he/she drives off, the visible evidence that was the reason for your awkward parking is gone ....so YOU look like the culprit. Blame the original person who caused the domino effect lol.
Jules

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:18 am

Yes Jules... what I was trying to say...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:54 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

IDIOTS.

lol!

Evil or Very Mad

this is so common stupid old women that think they should go first then walk slow
really bad at the station I get off, at blocking the stairway compeletly fucks the flow of people etc.
And there is a connecting train that people have to rush for
And this same Dumb women tries to do it every day, I noticed the other regular commuters getting the shits with her too and purposely blocking her so she cant try and sneak her way to the front.

Soylent greens I say, too old too slow into the pot you go lol!

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:35 am

pirat

IF SOMEONE consistently parks you in,  you could consider "souveniring" various parts of their car(s).

For example : mirrors, windscreen wipers, radio aerial, mudflaps..

Make them pay for their crimes  !!!       Razz

AND,  if somebody has carelessly blocked your driveway,  and you must get out --  then you should have every right to move that car --  as long as you don't damage it excessively..  Knowing somebody with a 4WD or small truck would help.  Even better would be a forklift.

If they do it regularly and habitually,  why not call the cops --  and have it towed and impounded ?

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:54 am

Hahahaha you got a green for that Veya cos it was funny and sounded jus too like me when I get all rushing around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:09 pm

Jules wrote:

IDIOTS.

You're right, Syl, this is annoying.  Even when people are parked properly, it's the devil's job to manouvre your shopping trolley along tight spaces and tight angles, to reach the boot of your car.

I am over it now Jules... grin angel till it happens again.

Tonight we are going into town, and for the first time in decades we are getting the bus....off to see "Sweet Charity" and it's impossible to park anywhere in Manchester at this time of year.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:17 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
this is so common stupid old women that think they should go first then walk slow
really bad at the station I get off, at blocking the stairway compeletly fucks the flow of people etc.
And this same Dumb women tries to do it every day, I noticed the other regular commuters getting the shits with her too and purposely blocking her so she cant try and sneak her way to the front.

WOW ...and you'd want everyone that came upon your dear sainted mother to do what'?', treat her in a respectful way or with THAT same disregard for her age - what she's been through - how hard she's worked in her life time? 
Shocking, to read the reactions that some have about such minor issues as parking - especially when given the size of our auto's - the length of those doors - the probable design of the parking slots aren't always painted to an exact size - and as Tommykins pointed out ...all it takes it one to park askew and the domino effect begins!  
HO - HO - HOLIDAY SPIRIT LIVES ON!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:33 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

WOW ...and you'd want everyone that came upon your dear sainted mother to do what'?', treat her in a respectful way or with THAT same disregard for her age - what she's been through - how hard she's worked in her life time? 
Shocking, to read the reactions that some have about such minor issues as parking - especially when given the size of our auto's - the length of those doors - the probable design of the parking slots aren't always painted to an exact size - and as Tommykins pointed out ...all it takes it one to park askew and the domino effect begins!  

Little annoyances often occur in real life....there is no harm in writing them down on the forum now and again, other people may agree, disagree, find them amusing, and most will have experienced the very same thing....so it's a valid way of communication. Wink

You however just barge into harmless threads trying to score points over whoever is sharing....it is YOU Specs, who seems to have no idea what Holiday Spirit is, you are just too full of anger to realise that. No

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:39 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I'm really surprised at Veya.   Who knows what that old lady is battling with just to get around.     How about he does the decent thing, gives her is arm and asks if she would like some help, that way everyone will get where they want to go in good time.   The young never realise that in a flash they'll be old too.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Veya thinks he'll stay young forever, let me tell you son, old age is on you before you realise it. The arrogance of the young !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Little annoyances often occur in real life....there is no harm in writing them down on the forum now and again, other people may agree, disagree, find them amusing, and most will have experienced the very same thing....so it's a valid way of communication.  Wink

You however just barge into harmless threads trying to score points over whoever is sharing....it is YOU Specs, who seems to have no idea what Holiday Spirit is, you are just  too full of anger to realise that. No

Nothing fills the void better than a serving of your very own FAVORITE QUOTE >  touché
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17871-free-speech-for-those-who-still-cannot-grasp-the-concept

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:05 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:
Little annoyances often occur in real life....there is no harm in writing them down on the forum now and again, other people may agree, disagree, find them amusing, and most will have experienced the very same thing....so it's a valid way of communication.  Wink

You however just barge into harmless threads trying to score points over whoever is sharing....it is YOU Specs, who seems to have no idea what Holiday Spirit is, you are just  too full of anger to realise that. No

Nothing fills the void better than a serving of your very own FAVORITE QUOTE >  touché
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17871-free-speech-for-those-who-still-cannot-grasp-the-concept

It's a brilliant quote.
You saved it....it's a pity you didn't read it and try to understand it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Nope, no need to save it, just did a search and found it {see the link} you and the MOD you follow are so often telling all of us how "we must allow free speech/opinions to flow because you'd not like this place to become a Stephford Wife forum"
Just amusing how you need to throw that Mexican vile SLUR around when you're so saintly! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:14 pm

4EVER2 wrote:    Nope, no need to save it, just did a search and found it {see the link} you and the MOD you follow are so often telling all of us how "we must allow free speech/opinions to flow because you'd not like this place to become a Stephford Wife forum"
Just amusing how you need to throw that Mexican vile SLUR around when you're so saintly! 

Simple rule in life....treat others how you expect to be treated yourself.
My name is SYL btw. Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:15 pm

nicko wrote:Veya thinks he'll stay young forever,   let me tell you son, old age is on you before you realise it.      The arrogance of the young !

No truer words were ever written, and we are all just one accident/incident away from becoming physically impaired to where our normal gait isn't as fast as it once was! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Syl wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:    Nope, no need to save it, just did a search and found it {see the link} you and the MOD you follow are so often telling all of us how "we must allow free speech/opinions to flow because you'd not like this place to become a Stephford Wife forum"

My name is SYL btw. Wink
Twisted Evil One just never knows to WHOM they'll engage while posting ...so many personalities and so many unique twists to their "SIMPLE RULES IN LIFE" ...just always depends upon the member you deem to TREAT AS YOU'D prefer!

Little annoyances often occur in real life....there is no harm in writing them down on the forum now and again, other people may agree, disagree, find them amusing, and most will have experienced the very same thing....so it's a valid way of communication.  

You however just barge into harmless threads trying to score points over whoever is sharing....it is YOU Specs, who seems to have no idea what Holiday Spirit is, you are just  too full of anger to realise that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:36 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

My name is SYL btw. Wink
Twisted Evil One just never knows to WHOM they'll engage while posting ...so many personalities and so many unique twists to their "SIMPLE RULES IN LIFE" ...just always depends upon the member you deem to TREAT AS YOU'D prefer!

Little annoyances often occur in real life....there is no harm in writing them down on the forum now and again, other people may agree, disagree, find them amusing, and most will have experienced the very same thing....so it's a valid way of communication.  

You however just barge into harmless threads trying to score points over whoever is sharing....it is YOU Specs, who seems to have no idea what Holiday Spirit is, you are just  too full of anger to realise that.

Had I saved up the times you trawl round this (and other) forums calling me 'Sly'.....I would need a very long page indeed to highlight them.

If you get a little back of what you dish out a lot.....don't cry to me...when you treat others with respect THATS when you will get it back from me....till then, don't hold your breathe..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:I would definitely say something.

"What are you doing?"

WTF?

What a fucking cheek.

That's nothing.

Yesterday I came out of my front door and a geeza was unscrewing my garden gate, I did not say anything to him incase he took offence.  lol!

lol!

I've got a sister who works for the gas board, !if you wanna meter...!

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I'm really surprised at Veya.   Who knows what that old lady is battling with just to get around.     How about he does the decent thing, gives her is arm and asks if she would like some help, that way everyone will get where they want to go in good time.   The young never realise that in a flash they'll be old too.

nope, this woman literally pushes past people to get to the door.  she can wait like everyone else and shouls be considerate to the 15 people that she is standign in front of

And Old people Have made this mess, I don't think they shoud be rerwarded.
they definitily dont deserve respect, they made it users pays, eveyone look out for yourself.
So Fuck em, it is the Baby boomers that Should of thought about it when they decide to fuck future genrations.

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:59 pm

veya wrote:Old people Have made this mess, I don't think they shoud be rerwarded.

Is this your generation's version of, Father, I hate you!  

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 pm

I always make planes by the skin of my teeth. I'm that person you all hate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
veya wrote:Old people Have made this mess, I don't think they shoud be rerwarded.

Is this your generation's version of, Father, I hate you!  

well maybe our parents instilled in us that
IF you don't work hard you get nothing.
you pay for your mistakes
and dont expect a hand out.

So we apply back to them.
they deserve nothing (if they worked hard they's have already)
should pay for their mistakes
and should not be expecting handouts.

the Baby boomers refused to give future generation a hand up
tried to push problem after problem onto future generation, so they can live an excessive lifestyle
where they can be too lazy to upgrade their van and just keep polluting instead.
they Have Absolutle no right now to ask for a hand out from the future generations when all they left us is debt and damage for an inheritance.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:44 pm

JUST come back from the pub have you? What do your parents think about yOU?

nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 pm

I am successful and like the true Dumb ass you are you think i am talking about my parent personally, what next you useless geranium going say something about a British girlfriend you pea brain sod? not everyone is a base and brain damaged as you to ONLY think in terms of their own Person!!

and no it's 10 am I am at work.

You just have your head stuck so far up your ass and
as a typical baby boomer you gloss over that fact YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING GOOD
Your best is you denied freedom to other peoples for Fuck all reason.
You literally Highlight WHY your generation is fucked up
YOU DID BAD SHIT and you think you should be rewarded?
why because you where either too dumb to think or too evil too care?

And like an ass you talking about tech from decades ago as if it is still current and Preventing us fixing things Cause YOU CANT GET YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT WE ADVANCED!!!
You are the Poster Child for Why there should be a Maximum voting age. Cause your opinions are from decades ago when your brain apparently last functioned.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:48 pm

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 am

Your a nasty hateful geranium, typical of todays youth, [well your not a youth so you should know better] Look in the mirror, your getting older every day Laughing
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:24 am

PS, I REALLY GOT YOUR BACK UP DIDN'T I? YOU'LL HAVE A STROKE BEFORE YOUR MUCH OLDER Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:36 am

Suspect

Nicko and sassy aren't "baby boomers"...

The first, and therefore oldest, baby boomers were born in 1946..
The last, and youngest, in 1963..

Making their age range from  53 -->> 70  this year.

Unfortunately for veya's arguments, the great majority of the baby boomer gen' aren't enjoying anywhere near the benefits and rewards that many Y Gen' and "Millenial" whiners like to erroneously fantasise about..          Arrow

It's currently the better paid X and Y gen' home buyers who are the main culprits continually bidding up houes prices, up here around this region.. While at the same time those self entitled/greed driven brats are often expecting to have overseas holidays and a new car every second year..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:43 pm

nicko wrote:PS,   I REALLY GOT YOUR BACK UP DIDN'T I?    YOU'LL HAVE A STROKE BEFORE YOUR MUCH OLDER Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol!

Yes, good work ya old geranium

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 pm

I don't have a problem with old people or people walking slowly...

I have a problem with people who are inconsiderate in that they think they can block the whole of a walkway/footpath/tunnel/stairwell for other people who want to get somewhere quicker than they do...

If the path is wide enough for 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 people across... don't walk slowly in a group that takes up the entire width and blocks the path for everyone else who wants to get past at a quicker pace!!!

And another thing... if you are walking in a flow of pedestrian traffic... don't think that you can just stop in the middle of it for any reason... move out of flow of people... to the side... and then do what ever it is you thought was important enough to block up everyone else's journey for...!!!

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I don't have a problem with old people or people walking slowly...

I have a problem with people who are inconsiderate in that they think they can block the whole of a walkway/footpath/tunnel/stairwell for other people who want to get somewhere quicker than they do...

If the path is wide enough for 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 people across... don't walk slowly in a group that takes up the entire width and blocks the path for everyone else who wants to  get past at a quicker pace!!!

And another thing... if you are walking in a flow of pedestrian traffic... don't think that you can just stop in the middle of it for any reason... move out of flow of people... to the side... and then do what ever it is you thought was important enough to block up everyone else's journey for...!!!

Indeed it's annoying as hell

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum