True words

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

True words

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: True words

Post by magica on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
magica wrote:Rags has the right to believe in what she wants.  If God is her thing, then so be it, who are we to say it isn't so?

I believe in the Spiritual way of life combined with a Pagan belief.   I'm not saying its for everyone, but it works for me.

Thank you Mags.

Tis true Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:29 pm

magica wrote:Rags has the right to believe in what she wants.  If God is her thing, then so be it, who are we to say it isn't so?

I believe in the Spiritual way of life combined with a Pagan belief.   I'm not saying its for everyone, but it works for me.

Umm Magica
you do realise that Raggs Beleive a Book that Directly State YOU MUST BE PUT TO DEATH (same with me)
You are Pagan, You are a Heritic, Raggs (if she is Chriatina ) beleives You need to Die to appease God.
Your existence is an Insult to god.

So Stop the Bullshit
Chrisitans Deserve ZERO SYMPATHY
While they have their book Calling for Our deaths
we Should not be pretending, they Are not A murderous Cult that has Wiped out Most Pagan Faiths Through Exterme Merciless violence.

Call A Spade a Spade, Raggs supports A terrorist Doctrine Towards Pagans.
Previous Pagans that failed to recognise the Threat of Christians like Raggs Are DEAD Killed by Christians like Raggs.

Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Hang on! I don't remember "bashing" anyone's religion - in fact I actively support people if they want to be religious - and this thread isn't about aimed at only Christians.

I saw it and thought "that's true" so I posted it up.

Has this forum become a place where we can't start a thread for fear of treading on someone's feelings?

It's become a place where most members seem to have an ulterior motive for posting what they do, including you.

Really? Why is that? I find it awfully strange that you should take offence at the OP. Surely you would just say, "yes, that is the rule we should all live by"?

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

actaully eddie is mordern day Claptrap not supported by the bible what so ever.

AGAIN like the Koran I call on peopel to ACTUALLY READ THE THING
is is evil as fuck calls for heaps of murder and offers littel mercy to nonbeleivers

the idea that non beleivers should offer Christians what they do not offer others is silly

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's become a place where most members seem to have an ulterior motive for posting what they do, including you.

Really? Why is that? I find it awfully strange that you should take offence at the OP. Surely you would just say, "yes, that is the rule we should all live by"?

Why would I just say that? If you think we should all live by that rule, why not just start a thread saying that everyone should be nice? You must have known that the usual suspects would start their anti-Christian nonsense. Of course you did.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Are you deleting my posts Veya?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica
you do realise that Raggs Beleive a Book that Directly State YOU MUST BE PUT TO DEATH (same with me)
You are Pagan, You are a Heritic, Raggs (if she is Chriatina ) beleives You need to Die to appease God.

So Stop the Bullshit
we Should not be pretending, they Are not A murderous Cult that has Wiped out Most Pagan Faiths Through Exterme Merciless violence.

Previous Pagans that failed to recognise the Threat of Christians like Raggs Are DEAD Killed by Christians like Raggs.

I see you've been on the weed again Veya.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I dont believe this thread was started with that intention,  but  when certain  other people with raging agendas pile in and mention your name it then becomes about you, but that doesn't mean the original intent was to make it so.

I think eddie knows what she's doing, and she knows what will be said in this kind of thread. She's been here long enough, and she's seen how it works here plenty of times.

You know what I'm thinking and why I decide to do things? Fucking hell. Wish you'd made yourself known before now.

Know what you're doing? Playing a part in your own story. I post something up, you accuse me of doing it for a "fight", you say some fuckeries and I retaliate and you get your ending. Is that how it goes?

I posted that up because to me, that is what religion should be about, I take it from your negative view on it all that you strongly disagree with the message?

Because fucked if I know what your problem is rags.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think eddie knows what she's doing, and she knows what will be said in this kind of thread. She's been here long enough, and she's seen how it works here plenty of times.

You know what I'm thinking and why I decide to do things? Fucking hell. Wish you'd made yourself known before now.

Know what you're doing? Playing a part in your own story. I post something up, you accuse me of doing it for a "fight", you say some fuckeries and I retaliate and you get your ending. Is that how it goes?

I posted that up because to me, that is what religion should be about, I take it from your negative view on it all that you strongly disagree with the message?

Because fucked if I know what your problem is rags.

You see Veya's post? That's what you're encouraging, unless you think I should keep quiet whilst people slate me and my faith so as not to "encourage" abuse.

There's no point me reporting it is there? However, if I had said that about him, I'd be banned by now.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:39 pm

In fact, I was talking about people with religious faith in general, and it became a hatefest - all ignored by YOU eddie.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:43 pm

I object to Veya's post. Is there any point me reporting it?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:In fact, I was talking about people with religious faith in general, and it became a hatefest - all ignored by YOU eddie.

Firstly, I just this minute got here, so I didn't see Veya's posts, only your stupid posts to me, so I replied to those only.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:In fact, I was talking about people with religious faith in general, and it became a hatefest - all ignored by YOU eddie.

Firstly, I just this minute got here, so I didn't see Veya's posts, only your stupid posts to me, so I replied to those only.

Please take a look at it, and then tell me if you think it's fair, and if it was provoked in any way.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:47 pm

And actually I'm very fucking not okay with you jumping on my head for what you think I meant.

I always say what I mean. If you don't know that by now then I won't even bother replying because my word won't be taken as the truth, wiill it?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:And actually I'm very fucking not okay with you jumping on my head for what you think I meant.

I always say what I mean. If you don't know that by now then I won't even bother replying because my word won't be taken as the truth, wiill it?

In other words, you think Veya's post is fine, so my opinion of you is justified. If someone had said that about SM for being a Muslim, you would have been all over them.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica

So Stop the Bullshit

Would you like me to leave this forum Veya? Is that what your post is about?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:And actually I'm very fucking not okay with you jumping on my head for what you think I meant.

In other words, you think Veya's post is fine, so my opinion of you is justified. If someone had said that about SM for being a Muslim, you would have been all over them.

Are you saying you trust me enough to look at a post and give my opinion about it yet you dontt trust my word as to why I posted the thread?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica

So Stop the Bullshit

Would you like me to leave this forum Veya? Is that what your post is about?

I don't believe anyone wants to see you leave. You're a fantastic poster.
You've pissed me off but you're still a fab poster.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Then he can apologise for his disgusting slur.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Veya the post was a bit strong to be fair.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Hammer of Doom has spoken.
Raggs gone for 3 days.

She wants to take false offense at everything she can fuck off for good

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:27 pm

And I publicly state I don't agree.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 pm

I disgree with raggs being a 'Fab' poster.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:43 pm

So what? I disagree what you can ban someone for whingeing.

I'm whingeing. Right now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica

So Stop the Bullshit

Have a red for a deliberately provoking and nasty post.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:35 am

@syl
it's true though Wink

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:03 am

Delusional Christian pastor goes to a mall to harass families there to have a good time bringing their kids to meet Santa because he'd rather they focus on his imaginary friend Jesus. Hilarious that this turd thinks Jesus is more real than Santa. At least Santa isn't the central figure of some weird death cult revolving around a zombie. Christianity is stupid.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

We get criticized by some posters for saying what w do, such as myself who just wants people to see and understand that what the Bible tells them in the early chapters is a load of non-factual info. What's more is the fact that JW children are brain-washed, which is misleading and mind-bending. Mind you, many adults who are somewhat gullible will also be led into false beliefs. This is one reason why I knock religion, especially in the light of prehistoric knowledge and exploration. Time and again I've highlighted the Biblical discrepencies and will continue to do so, in the hopes that pople will realise the truth and start taking control of their own lives, instead of relying on a mythical being called God.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:15 pm

stardesk wrote:We get criticized by some posters for saying what w do, such as myself who just wants people to see and understand that what the Bible tells them in the early chapters is a load of non-factual info. What's more is the fact that JW children are brain-washed, which is misleading and mind-bending. Mind you, many adults who are somewhat gullible will also be led into false beliefs. This is one reason why I knock religion, especially in the light of prehistoric knowledge and exploration. Time and again I've highlighted the Biblical discrepencies and will continue to do so, in the hopes that pople will realise the truth and start taking control of their own lives, instead of relying on a mythical being called God.

I agree with you. The bible is a book written by man, it can be used as a good reference book but it's not to be taken literally.
An eye for an eye....turn the other cheek...which one should I obey? Far better to live your life as best you can for yourself and others because YOU want to....but however you live it there will be no great and powerful body at the end of it to either congratulate or condemn you...imo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Maybe you should rethink that one, veya.  Even the bad guys get to express their wrong thoughts.  Else, how would we ever get to be right?

Besides, her winging is so cute. Laughing Bring Raggs back.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:Maybe you should rethink that one, veya.  Even the bad guys get to express their wrong thoughts.  Else, how would we ever get to be right?

Besides, her winging is so cute. Laughing  Bring Raggs back.

I think, I think....you will get away with saying that cos you isn't me. Cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Maybe you should rethink that one, veya.  Even the bad guys get to express their wrong thoughts.  Else, how would we ever get to be right?

Besides, her winging is so cute. Laughing  Bring Raggs back.

I think, I think....you will get away with saying that cos you isn't me. Cool

Well, we don't need any more competition, eds. You know me...I believe in taking them on in the field...with words and arguments, not badges.

I know veya, and he believes the same.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:39 pm

That wasn't aimed at Veya.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Major wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Hammer of Doom has spoken.
Raggs gone for 3 days.

Miss Ragga is asset to any forum.

Do you realise she may not wish to return, that would be PUTTING YA FOOT IN YA MOUSTH.

YOU should STOP the attacks upon her for her beliefs.

Coming from her #1 fan - the cretin that not only objects to 'rude/foul language' except when it's dumped out of her own fingers - the very back bone & support for all of your own racist POV regarding anything hateful about Muslims; yes, indeed ...you'd miss her supporting your every ugly thoughts around here! 
So when a MOD thumps someone for a rule violation - then you won't be whining & whelping 'JUSTICE FOR ALL' because it's your #1 team member     IRONIC, but it's how you all ~~ROLL~~.  LOL

Back to top Go down

So QUILL ...shall we kick this issue around since the other topic was just LOCKED DOWN?

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 pm

eddie wrote:
That was the OP, posted image.
Then Ragg's came by with > Rolling Eyes 
Sassy made a reply to the thought behind the image and then Ragg's posted this >
 by Raggamuffin on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:04 pm

They have the right to do what they like. Atheists love to tell religious people they shouldn't be religious. Perhaps they should be nicer in order to show that being an atheist is sooooooo marvellous.

This is just another thread criticising religious people, thinly disguised as a "thought of the day" type of post. I don't why you people can't leave it alone.
Seriously ...you read the entire thread and deemed it not going SOUTH {driven by the very intent} of Ragg's highly OTT emotional knee jerk reactive position  
That her FAITH is hers and hers alone and NONE of us are ever allowed to think about it - find humor in it - giggle about it - or ever place any image onto this community regarding it!  E V E R!!!  

Geeze, who died and left her large & in charge of genre and religion topics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 pm

THREAD LOCKED

due to descending into a shitfest, rather than about the O/P

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Major wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Hammer of Doom has spoken.
Raggs gone for 3 days.

Miss Ragga is asset to any forum.

Do you realise she may not wish to return, that would be PUTTING YA FOOT IN YA MOUSTH.

YOU should STOP the attacks upon her for her beliefs.

No she is not
the fact that she attract people like you proves so

Ohh look how is talking about not attacking people fo thier beleifs Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top