Child left alone in car

Go down

Child left alone in car

Post by magica on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Today I squeezed between 2 cars as I walked to my car. I looked back at the car as I thought I saw something, I did. A child no older than 2half, was in her carseat, looking at me with what looked like scared eyes as I was right by her car.

I looked around to see if the parents were close, nothing, so looked for Police, none either.

I didnt know whether to approach the child, but this would've scared her more of just leave. I got into my car and sat for a while but no one came, so I had to drive off eventually.

I felt terrible leaving her, but what could I do? What parents leave their kids accompanied in cars nowadays, I wouldn't leave a dog! Disgusting parents, so wrong to leave the child on her own imo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Child left alone in car

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:25 pm

You should've rang the police!!!!

You never ever leave a child alone in a car - so if you see one, don't leave it alone!!?? scratch

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 pm

I had no choice Major, I had to leave. If I had the choice I would've stayed but I didn't.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:32 pm

I should've waited, but time wasn't on my side. I really wish I could've though, I had no phone either. I felt so bad driving away. I will make sure I have my phone on me from now on, and if this happens I will ring the cops.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:58 pm

You could've gone into a nearby shop and used their phone.
I'm not being horrid it's just that there's always a way to do the thing you want.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:14 pm

magica wrote:Today I squeezed between 2 cars as I walked to my car.  I looked back at the car as I thought I saw something, I did.  A child no older than 2half, was in her carseat, looking at me with what looked like scared eyes as I was right by her car.

I looked around to see if the parents were close, nothing, so looked for Police, none either.

I didnt know whether to approach the child, but this would've scared her more of just leave.  I got into my car and sat for a while but no one came, so I had to drive off eventually.

I felt terrible leaving her, but what could I do?  What parents leave their kids accompanied in cars nowadays, I wouldn't leave a dog!  Disgusting parents, so wrong to leave the child on her own imo.

I encountered a useless parent yesterday....seems they are everywhere.

I don't think I could have left her in the car though Mags....I don't have a mobile phone myself, but I would have asked a passer by to phone the police on my behalf I think.

We were in a similar situation last year in Spain, only this little girl was left in a car in the sun, she was asleep. OH was looking round for something to smash the back window with and the idiot father came out of a house further up the road...saying he was only gone for a few minutes...what's the trouble.
He was gone for longer than that though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm

People are just really, really, stupid.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

They are....maybe they always have been but we notice it more as we get older.
We have a neighbour who is absolutely useless. The mother is about seven stone and dainty, her little girl is 7 and already obese. The poor kid is fed a steady diet of Mcdonalds and pizzas, in the school holidays the child has coke and mcdonalds for breakfast and stays in her pajamas all day playing outside.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Syl wrote:They are....maybe they always have been but we notice it more as we get older.
We have a neighbour who is absolutely useless. The mother is about seven stone and dainty, her little girl is 7 and already obese. The poor kid is fed a steady diet of Mcdonalds and pizzas, in the school holidays the child has coke and mcdonalds for breakfast and stays in her pajamas all day playing outside.

I don't understand people. I always, no matter what, cook my children proper dinners.
I feel a bit guilty if they've had takeaway for two nights in this same week!
When my son was little he was a fussy eater but my daughter I rarely have to worry about. She eats whatever I put in front of her and rarely moans about it. She quite likes vegetarian food too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 pm

Don't actually know what my last two sentences had to do with the topic. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:36 pm

You were thinking about food, your hungry !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:41 pm

I was! I ate some ginger cake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 pm

I feel bad I didn't ring the police or go into the shop, it wont happen again, if I see this again I will wait or ring the police. I feel guilty now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:30 pm

magica wrote:I feel bad I didn't ring the police or go into the shop, it wont happen again, if I see this again I will wait or ring the police.  I feel guilty now.

Mags don't feel bad. You waited as long as you could, and the fact that you worried about her proves how caring you are.
Sometimes things are a lot clearer after the event, I bet everyone of us have thought back at one time or another and wish we had done or said something at the time.

The chances are her feckless parent or guardian came back soon after you left.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Thank you Syl x I wont make the same mistake again though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:33 pm

Out side my local shop this morning, car with engine running 3 young kids in it, one in the drivers seat revving the engine. The Mother just coming out of the shop fag in mouth screaming at the kid "get in the back for fuck sake" Mad
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:37 pm

What a Face

Re:  the O/P...

A child (or animals,  as well..) can die within a short time in a locked car...

I would not waste time looking for help.

I would break into that car;  and release that child;
Take that child to help (witnesses could help, so a nearby shop or business would be handy);    THEN I would call the police..

The law is on my/the rescuers' side..

Anyone doubts that ?   Google  "Good Samaritan Laws"..        Idea

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:42 pm

magica wrote:
I had no choice Major, I had to leave.  If I had the choice I would've stayed but I didn't.

Bullshit...

You are a weak and despicable excuse for a human being..

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:42 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

Re:  the O/P...

A child (or animals,  as well..) can die within a short time in a locked car...

I would not waste time looking for help.

I would break into that car;  and release that child;
Take that child to help (witnesses could help, so a nearby shop or business would be handy);    THEN I would call the police..

The law is on my/the rescuers' side..

Anyone doubts that ?        Google  "Good Samaritan Laws"..        Idea

Wolfie you're right, I will not make the same mistake twice, I feel so bad about it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:43 pm

nicko wrote:Out side my local shop this morning,  car with engine running 3 young kids in it, one in the drivers seat revving the engine. The Mother just coming out of the shop fag in mouth screaming at the kid "get in the back for fuck sake"    Mad

3 offences there nicko...you should have called the cops

1)it is illegal to leave your engine running (or indeed your keys in)in a motor vehicle which you are not personally present therein
2) It is illegal to leave "control of a vehicle " in the hands of anyone who is under 17 years of age (with certain specific exceptions)
3) it is an offence to leave children under a certain age "in a dangerous situation"

not to mention as wolfie said...welfare issues......

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:44 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
magica wrote:
I had no choice Major, I had to leave.  If I had the choice I would've stayed but I didn't.

Bullshit...

wolfie...final warning...THAT was unnecessary.....
LF

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Bullshit...

LF

what can I expect from this ignorant, nasty, idiotic troll LF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:02 pm

magica wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

LF

Ignore it Mags....he sits on his fat arse spouting hate against people when in reality he is not fit to lick their boots. He is a hate filled troll ...put it on ignore.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:10 pm

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:
magica wrote:
Ignore it Mags....he sits on his fat arse spouting hate against people when in reality he is not fit to lick their boots. He is a hate filled troll ...put it on ignore.
Its hard to ignore TC when all he ever contributes to this forum are his constant threats, obviously he has lack of power issues in real life.

Though why on earth he wishes to display his troll like inadequacies on here are beyond me.

want a week in the basement scrat??

"* You are expected to participate in a manner that promotes debate, not fighting. That doesn't mean that we expect there to be no fighting. But members who routinely turn a majority of the threads in which they're participating into slinging matches will be considered a nuisance and subjected to temporary bans, over and over again if necessary, until they figure out how to stop doing that, or a permanent ban."

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:26 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:
Its hard to ignore TC when all he ever contributes to this forum are his constant threats, obviously he has lack of power issues in real life.

Though why on earth he wishes to display his troll like inadequacies on here are beyond me.

want a week in the basement scrat??

"* You are expected to participate in a manner that promotes debate, not fighting. That doesn't mean that we expect there to be no fighting. But members who routinely turn a majority of the threads in which they're participating into slinging matches will be considered a nuisance and subjected to temporary bans, over and over again if necessary, until they figure out how to stop doing that, or a permanent ban."
I'm sick and tired of witnessing your constant attempts to big yourself up at the expense of others, it's truly pathetic, much like your stomping around pushing your chest out, stalking and threatening folk you don't like simply because you've lost all credibility on this forum, now go stalk the disgusting behaviour of your chosen few and threaten them, and then go fuck yourself!

OK asshat....

1 week it is

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:

I have Syl. He bothers me not, he never contributes just sits there and slags others off. Reminds me of an saddo sitting infront of his computer, with no friends or family. Let him be Syl, his karma not mine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:

I have Syl.  He bothers me not, he never contributes just sits there and slags others off.  Reminds me of an saddo sitting infront of his computer,  with no friends or family. Let him be Syl, his karma not mine.

Good for you. Don't let others bring you down. cheers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down