Tony Blair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony Blair

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:29 pm

Seems that the House of Commons agrees with the Chilcot report regarding Tony Blair.
He did not mislead the country.
The full enquiry said so. So did 400+ MP's.
Now awaits the alt right forum experts who still think he should be hung , drawn, quartered, shot, beheaded and his carcass thown into the Tower of London.

Funny how this report has had no publicity here. A case of keeping silent over news people dont want to hear?

http://news.sky.com/story/labour-avoids-split-over-tony-blair-and-iraq-conflict-10678217

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:31 pm

whitewash

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:32 pm

there never were any WMD .....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Blair wasnt the expert on the subject. He delegated the investigation to the experts.
They said they thought there was.

Angry Andy

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:37 pm

yeah and the one that disagreed mysteriously and conveniently "comitted suicide"

mmmmm....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Tony Blair was a horrid man. Started out with good intentions and got greedy. He knew there was no WMD he just licked America's arse and went to war for oil.

This whole thing stinks as I knew it would.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:46 pm

I too am uneasy about David Kelly's weird bleed out. I made a thread on this a long while ago.My guess is he was silenced by government 'dark forces' probably Mi6, in order to maintain government credibility for the war.
The decision to silence him may not have come from the top, but from a department with a vested interest in having amthe war.

Angry Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Sorry - I can't support Blair - he mislead us all whatever Chilcot says.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I too am uneasy about David Kelly's weird bleed out. I made a thread on this a long while ago.My guess is he was silenced by government 'dark forces' probably Mi6, in order to maintain government credibility for the war.
The decision to silence him may not have come from the top, but from a department with a vested interest in having amthe war.

David Kelly's apparent "suicide" was one of the messier blunders I've ever witnessed in the press. That man was silenced for sure.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I too am uneasy about David Kelly's weird bleed out. I made a thread on this a long while ago.My guess is he was silenced by government 'dark forces' probably Mi6, in order to maintain government credibility for the war.

CIA (Special Activities Division).

Last edited by Ziz on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Ziz wrote:

CIA.

Yep.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:Tony Blair was a horrid man. Started out with good intentions and got greedy. He knew there was no WMD he just licked America's arse and went to war for oil.

In certain senior gov't circles - even before he became PM - he was known as the "anti-christ" - says it all I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Ziz wrote:
eddie wrote:Tony Blair was a horrid man. Started out with good intentions and got greedy. He knew there was no WMD he just licked America's arse and went to war for oil.

In certain senior gov't circles - even before he became PM - he was known as the "anti-christ" - says it all I think.

Hahah really? In some photos he actually looks like he has a Devil grin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Hahah really? In some photos he actually looks like he has a Devil grin.

There was just something about his eyes - silly I know - but strange how things turned out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:20 am

Fully agree. But he's obviously an influential man still which is obviously why he's got off with this. David Kelly's death is way too convenient. In this case I doubt we can trust the experts. Blair was good for about 3 years. Unsurprisongly, it was then that Bush was elected and things went sour.

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:24 am

hey eil...hows things ?

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:37 am

Ziz wrote:

So was Obama... So are you saying Blair was good? Suspect

I think you over rate the power of the British PM
He was TOLD to muster forces to attack Iraq
why do you pretend he had an option?

You'd really be stuck in the EU if he had, with out even the USA on good terms Neutral

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:38 pm

I detest BLiar.  He dragged us into a war which was based on lies.  
Bush wanted Hussein and  also get to the oil fields and have a base in Iraq.

David Kelly was murdered to shut him up, as he kept on saying there were no WMD.  I think the whole thing stinks and we are still mopping up this disgusting war even now.  Meanwhile BLiar is a millionaire god knows how many times over.  He should have been hanged next to Hussein!

Last edited by magica on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:41 pm

This man was supposed to have cut his wrists to commit suicide, if you want to die you cut "Down" the wrists along the veins. Cutting across will cause a lot of bleeding but will clot before death happens !

There is no doubt in MY mind that he was Murdered.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Nor mine. The $ 64000 question is by whom.
My favourite suspect is the CIA.

Angry Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Idea

TONY BLAIR is "New" faux Labour Party.. He is actually a conservative leaning centre-right politician, inhabiting the same area on the Political Spectrum as Hillary Clinton and former Oz PM Kevin Rudd.. (Anyone considering any of these career/opportunist pollies as either "lefties" or "liberals" truly doesn't understand actual political definitions..[./i])

And he may well be a very nasty little turd, and a manipultive little Machiavellian schemer..

However, it wasn't Blair who started "Gulf War II"  --  that was solely down to Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their cronies;  whose main impetus for invading Iraq was to enrich select oil companies, armaments manufacturers, and service providers such as Halliburton --  when in doubt, peoples, follow the money trail  !!!          

Tony Blair and former Oz PM John Howard were the first Allied leaders to put their hands up to back Bush in invading Iraq, preempting any UN approvals..

Even if British "Intelligence" service was in the middle of helping the CIA and DoD put together their fake "WMD" excuses for the invasion, Blair and Howard were still only the "me too" little punk brothers, to GWB's bullyboy gang.         cyclops

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top