What???

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What???

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lord Foul:

"I dont defend the FAR rights standpoint... I do however defend their right to have and to communicate that stand point...

you yourself Ziz, touched on one very good reason for this to be so...lets have the ideas out in the open , so they can be challenged....ONLY...you dont do that by smearing the holder of the idea.
another problem of course is what is defined as FAR right...after all anyone to the right of lennin is "far right" in some folks eyes.

of course the problem seems to be that those on the left are bereft of sensible arguments and so as ever they resort to lies and smears (with an added dose of paraniod hysterics) rather than sensible counter argument."

Sensible arguments about what? Why not to be racist scum? Why not to hate homosexuals? Why not be misogynistic? Is that what you grand protectors of free speech seriously expect people to swallow?

And this definition of the far-right will do me - though I'm flexible.

The term is commonly used to describe right-wing populist ideologies known for extreme nationalism and opposition to immigration,[1] as well as Nazism,[2] neo-Nazism, fascism, neo-fascism and other ideologies or organizations that feature extreme nationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, or reactionary views,[3] which can lead to oppression and violence against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or perceived threat to the nation, state[4] or ultraconservative traditional social institution. (Wiki)

Back to top Go down

Re: What???

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 am

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You called me a far right terrorist first, so you're the liar. You also lied about me laughing at Palestinian children burning to death, which I haven't done. You lie all the time.  
a far right extremist, Raggs, you also called me a homophobe for mentioning Cliff "the Christian pervert" Richard after you brought him into a non related topic because you wanted to use your Christianity as a weapon, so in effect you're a sickfuck far right extremist.

Well you are, as well as being Christianophobic, otherwise why mention his religion at all? I'm not a far right extremist at all, but you're a bigoted extremist. I think you're become rather obsessed actually, which makes you a danger to the public.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:13 am

Oh, and you did call me a far right terrorist Scrat, so stop your whining about the "abuse" you've had. You start all the trouble, then cry when you get some back.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:15 am

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:You won't find any motives. You haven't yet. You make them up in your head....doesn't make them true.

I have come to realise though that on every forum, there is always someone you do this to.....always someone you "need to expose".
It's your way of being that "fighting rebel warrior" so you can wear the warrior clothes you made yourself fit into.

I guess we are done here. You keep repeating stuff that you can't back up, you have no one to back you up except a guy that hates me for banning him from ADO (under Sphinx orders) and that's all there is to it really.

We shall see.
i agree you're boring me now, although I don't remember being banned from ADO!

I didn't say YOU were banned unless you're Phil????

You never read my posts properly scrat. That's half the problem.

You also made a whole big deal about me being in room 101 on flap - and it was probably sassy who put you right and told you I wasn't even around for that whole year.

You just make shit up and run with it.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 am

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you are, as well as being Christianophobic, otherwise why mention his religion at all? I'm not a far right extremist at all, but you're a bigoted extremist. I think you're become rather obsessed actually, which makes you a danger to the public.
You say you think, that's a contradiction in terms, I think you make it up as you go along!

I know that you make things up. You've made up a lot about me, for which you've never apologised.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 am

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay I'm going to repeat myself:

I do not agree with major's racist remarks and I don't agree with his views. I am NOT trying to stop anyone challenging him - of course I'm not, those people need challenging - but I know there's an agenda to get him and possibly others, kicked off.
And that's playing dirty IMO.

And when I asked the question about the other admin I was simply pointing out that none of us think it's right to kick someone off for their views. As usual my point got twisted out of shape.

I abhor racism and homophobia - it seems only the sensible and intelligent people see this - but I defend people's rights to state their opinion.

I don't pull people up for challenging an opinion - I am simply asking that it's done in the proper manner and not a vendetta, which is becoming apparent.
What a load of bollocks.

You are a far right extremist, I proved it, you locked the thread

You run to support far right extremists trying to disrupt this forum, like monkey boy, I proved it, you locked the thread

You run to defend racists, bigots and homophobes, like TC, Monkey boy, Major, Raggs, Tommy, Nicko, Syl, nems, HT etc etc, I proved it, you locked the thread.

You complained about me being abusive, when I pointed out the disgusting abuse levelled at me by Raggs, what did you do, yep you locked the thread.

You and TC have been exposed for what you are, defenders of racism, bigotry and homophobia, your denial of this might seem entertaining if you did not use this as an excuse to threaten us.

You are the liar, you always have been.

You're more full of shit than a Glaswegian crapper. Seriously? All you do on here is rant about others you don't like, or who challenge your crackpot opinions. You're a laughing stock. Basically, you've not really got the intelligence or wit to debate calmly so resort to shouting insults at people and raging on about nazi's. One thing I'm not is homophobic or racist. You'd know that if you took the trouble to properly read people's posts and remember what they said. I don't doubt you sit on this forum in a drink addled fugue which accounts for your lies and lack of memory.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:41 am

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:
scrat wrote:
i agree you're boring me now, although I don't remember being banned from ADO!

I didn't say YOU were banned unless you're Phil????

You never read my posts properly scrat. That's half the problem.

You also made a whole big deal about me being in room 101 on flap - and it was probably sassy who put you right and told you I wasn't even around for that whole year.

You just make shit up and run with it.
Unlike your minion collaborating status with monkey boy, I don't collaborate with others, and you know that.

Okay let's begin with that shall we?

How, where, why...am I collaborating with dean? I hardly speak to him unless he's posting on here.
And you do realise that the whole "minion" thing was started by dean to wind people up right?

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:45 am

There's a lot of talk from Scrat and HA about people collaborating with Dean and/or being his "minion". It's a load of rubbish.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's a lot of talk from Scrat and HA about people collaborating with Dean and/or being his "minion". It's a load of rubbish.

I'm not sure what "work" I'm supposed to be doing exactly.
When I was on flap forum I got called a "LW appeaser" or a "LW luvvie".

Seems people can't make up their minds.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:39 pm

scrat wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You're more full of shit than a Glaswegian crapper.     Seriously?   All you do on here is rant about others you don't like, or who challenge your crackpot opinions.   You're a laughing stock.   Basically, you've not really got the intelligence or wit to debate calmly so resort to shouting insults at people and raging on about nazi's.    One thing I'm not is homophobic or racist.   You'd know that if you took the trouble to properly read people's posts and remember what they said.   I don't doubt you sit on this forum in a drink addled fugue which accounts for your lies and lack of memory.
Well HTard, I'll make it simple for you so you'll get where I coming from, IMO anyone who protects, supports or defends Major is also a Nazi.

Now that you've said that, perhaps you could be quiet about it. There's no point in just repeating yourself all over the forum is there?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:40 pm

I made my mind up when I read the infantile posts of scat and his ilk.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:43 pm

"more full of shit than a Glasgow crapper" that's the best description i'v ever heard of scat, your worth a dozen greens.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:48 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Now that you've said that, perhaps you could be quiet about it. There's no point in just repeating yourself all over the forum is there?
It appears some people think they can deal with Nazism by defending them, like you, supporting them, like you and/or protecting them, like you, no no no you tell them not to preach their Nazi racist hatred.

That's the only way to defeat it.

You didn't answer the question. You haven't succeeded in getting the Major banned so far, so why do you think you'll succeed in future? All you're doing is making yourself look like a bit of an idiot.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:57 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You didn't answer the question. You haven't succeeded in getting the Major banned so far, so why do you think you'll succeed in future? All you're doing is making yourself look like a bit of an idiot.
I don't want the Nazi Banñed, I'd like him to stop pretending he's something he's not and I'd like him to stop with his Nazi nonsense whilst posting under our flag and so should every other poster who claims not to be a Nazi, but it's only a request.

I want him in full view because he does a great job exposing the fellow Nazis on this forum, because as history teaches us those who defend, support and protect Nazis are also Nazis and that of great assistance!

In other words, you just want to badger another member of this forum. That's all you ever do really.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:58 pm

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's a lot of talk from Scrat and HA about people collaborating with Dean and/or being his "minion". It's a load of rubbish.

Stop with this you were LW nonsense you've always been a RW poster and a far right extremist appeaser, please desist with your attempt to appear balanced.

Yeah, yeah. Now I know you're simply on a wind up scrat. You know how much and how often I fell out with allakaka and smelly years ago!! Fucking hell!
So now I know you're talking shit.

I think you're here to troll actually. Fully convinced of it now.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:06 pm

dO YOU THINK I'M A "NAZI" SCAT? I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY AND "STOPPED ONE" DOING IT !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:15 pm

The thing is - it's not important what Scrat thinks. He's a wind-up merchant and is just here to troll. What matters is how much he disrupts threads with his lies, stirring, and abuse.

Nicko, you don't need brownie points from Scrat - he's just an arse.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The thing is - it's not important what Scrat thinks. He's a wind-up merchant and is just here to troll. What matters is how much he disrupts threads with his lies, stirring, and abuse.

If any doubt remained, then Scrats last couple of posts here should dispel any doubt that he is anything other than a troll. He is an obnoxious little twat and only the thick or blinded by self-righteous outrage would take a blind bit of notice of him.
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:49 pm

scrat wrote:
Major wrote:It is widely thunk/alleged that Scrat was complicit in reporting Flapz to Forumotion.
His own conduct is mega reprehensible, I cannot believe he gets away with it yet no one has reported him, so Scrat it is time for you to thank us all and behave..  
Of course it is and if I was not hated by anti British neo Nazi hate preachers such as yourself then I wouldn't be much cop at outing Nazi filth, monkey boy banned me for calling him monkey boy and because the person he wanted to ban doesn't post there.

All the far right extremist that post on here post on there are his minions, you are one of his minions, although it appears Tommy has a problem with monkey boy, I guess he must have a reason.

The only person with a problem scrat is you!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Hay scrat...when was I last on flap then??

ya dont know do ya...without going to ask on another forum....

missing your pet liar/informer all of a sudden are you ...

Laughing

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:41 pm

scrat wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You're more full of shit than a Glaswegian crapper.     Seriously?   All you do on here is rant about others you don't like, or who challenge your crackpot opinions.   You're a laughing stock.   Basically, you've not really got the intelligence or wit to debate calmly so resort to shouting insults at people and raging on about nazi's.    One thing I'm not is homophobic or racist.   You'd know that if you took the trouble to properly read people's posts and remember what they said.   I don't doubt you sit on this forum in a drink addled fugue which accounts for your lies and lack of memory.
Well HTard, I'll make it simple for you so you'll get where I coming from, IMO anyone who protects, supports or defends Major is also a Nazi.

I've never defended him. In fact, I usually do quite the opposite. But you're too thick or sodden to perhaps realise, you stupid clown.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The thing is - it's not important what Scrat thinks. He's a wind-up merchant and is just here to troll. What matters is how much he disrupts threads with his lies, stirring, and abuse.

If any doubt remained, then Scrats last couple of posts here should dispel any doubt that he is anything other than a troll. He is an obnoxious little twat and only the thick or blinded by self-righteous outrage would take a blind bit of notice of him.

He's a troll...and a fucking poor one at that.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

He's a troll...and a fucking poor one at that.

I think you were right with clown.
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 pm

eddie wrote:

Sit on the fence and get an arse full of splinters Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay I'm going to repeat myself:

I do not agree with major's racist remarks and I don't agree with his views. I am NOT trying to stop anyone challenging him - of course I'm not, those people need challenging - but I know there's an agenda to get him and possibly others, kicked off.
And that's playing dirty IMO.

And when I asked the question about the other admin I was simply pointing out that none of us think it's right to kick someone off for their views. As usual my point got twisted out of shape.

I abhor racism and homophobia - it seems only the sensible and intelligent people see this - but I defend people's rights to state their opinion.

I don't pull people up for challenging an opinion - I am simply asking that it's done in the proper manner and not a vendetta, which is becoming apparent.

Who is leading this agenda then eddie, and who are the others who are being targeted to be chucked off?

Veya has made no secret of his desire to ban those who also post on flap, but is anyone else involved, and are they PMing mods to get some people removed from here?

No one has PM'd me and that has been what i have been saying of ages Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If I where going to I would have by now tongue tongue tongue tongue

Excessive PMing Mods is one of things that lead to Didge's banning, So I do not recommend it.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:52 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Hay scrat...when was I last on flap then??  

ya dont know do ya...without going to ask on another forum....

missing your pet liar/informer all of a sudden are you ...

Laughing

Your paranoia is almost as painful to watch as your hypocrisy.

your calling me paraniod is like the sheep calling the cow a "veggie"
Rolling Eyes

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:05 pm

yeah but you aint got any teeth....just a loose tongue....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:yeah but you aint got any teeth....just a loose tongue....
Ive got sharp enough teeth, don't you worry about that, I've also got a spine that stands up for justice and fairness,  something you'll never have.

And I'm prepared to take Nazis on, regardless and despite your constant unwarranted threats.

You do not intimidate me, and if you knew me you would know why, in fact in many ways I simply pity you and your lack of credibility and substance.

yeah yeah....I'm sure your are "well 'ard"
and my aim isnt to "intimidate"

I dont do "intimidate"

Its rather pointless

i dont even...despite what you may think...threaten

I DO make my intent known however....

as for substance...make one more post like te last one to major, and you will find out that I'm not entirely , as far as HERE (and its here we are concerned with ATM)is concerned i am not devoid of substance...

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:31 pm

oh well

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum