Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Local Islamic leaders are asking for increased police protection after at least three California mosques received a letter that threatened Muslims and praised President-Elect Donald Trump.

Over the past several days, Islamic centers in Long Beach, Claremont and San Jose all received the same photocopy of a handwritten letter addressed to “the Children of Satan.” The letter called Muslims “vile,” “filthy” and “evil.” It then stated that Trump – who, during his campaign, proposed making Muslims register and blocking people of faith from entering the country – is going to “cleanse America.”

“He’s going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews,” the letter reads. “You Muslims would be wise to pack your bags and get out of Dodge.”

The letter is signed “Americans for a Better Way.”

It’s the latest in a series of incidents targeting Muslims and other minority groups since the Nov. 8 election.

The threatening letter arrived at the Long Beach Islamic Center on Wednesday, said Tarek Mohamed, the congregation's chairman.

Mohamed said during a telephone interview that he plans to make a report to local police on Sunday, although he considers the threats to be a matter for the FBI since more than one mosque received hate mail.

"We're going to report this to the authorities. No doubt," he said. "This is not a local incident."

The letter isn't the first time Mohamed said he's received a hostile note. But he said he's concerned about a rise in anti-Muslim incidents following the presidential election.

He said the current climate has members of the Islamic Center feeling miserable, particularly those who were born in the United States to immigrant parents.

"Some of them are starting to question, 'Is this our country?" Mohamed said.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/Muslims-736639-letter-incidents.html

"Why do we even have pain? I was taught pain is to let us know when our body is breaking down. Well, why couldn’t we have a light? Like a dashboard light? If Chevrolet could come up with that, why couldn’t God? "

- George R.R. Martin
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by Independent Thoughts on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:18 am

When they find out who sent this, it's going to be a looney leftist guy.  Promise.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

Undercover Videos Allegedly Expose DNC, Hillary Collaborating to Incite Violence At Trump Rallies
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10018/undercover-videos-allegedly-expose-dnc-hillary-amanda-prestigiacomo

The left claims to promote tolerance and acceptance... but, that's only if you say and do the things that they narrowly find tolerant and acceptable.

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:59 am

L0RD Independent Thoughts wrote:When they find out who sent this, it's going to be a looney leftist guy.  Promise.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

Undercover Videos Allegedly Expose DNC, Hillary Collaborating to Incite Violence At Trump Rallies
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10018/undercover-videos-allegedly-expose-dnc-hillary-amanda-prestigiacomo

The left claims to promote tolerance and acceptance... but, that's only if you say and do the things that they narrowly find tolerant and acceptable.

Falling for fake news, are we?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/17/blog-posting/no-someone-wasnt-paid-3500-protest-donald-trump-it/

"Why do we even have pain? I was taught pain is to let us know when our body is breaking down. Well, why couldn’t we have a light? Like a dashboard light? If Chevrolet could come up with that, why couldn’t God? "

- George R.R. Martin
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 am

Although, I will give you this -- as Quill hinted above, the proper use of the English language might lead some to suspect a well-educated liberal, as opposed to a pig-farming, sister-fucking Trump supporter, was the actual author.

- George R.R. Martin
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn...

He's giving up.  It's his sign when he has nothing more to say.

I'm not giving up... sassquatch has just switched to a totally different story than the letter one we were discussing after being rumbled... hence the 'yawn'...

I can't be bothered to start playing lefty propaganda type whack a mole with her... I made my points on the topic in hand on this thread... if she wants to start a different topic then start a new thread.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:51 pm

And I think the wording used looks much more like a Muslim writing this... "your mother's are whores and your father's are dogs'' etc... more yhe sort of insults a Muslim would use...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And I think the wording used looks much more like a Muslim writing this... "your mother's are whores and your father's are dogs'' etc... more yhe sort of insults a Muslim would use...

Is it also photoshopped? I mean, look at those 'S' shapes!! Rolling Eyes

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Only you can tell Tom. After all you are the expert as well as a genius

Angry Andy

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Well... we know how they like to fake things to try to get victim status...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Fuck me Tom. You see conspiracy in everything. You should joun the X Files.

Angry Andy

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Fuck me Tom. You see conspiracy in everything. You should joun the X Files.

Are you saying it is not possible that a Muslim wrote it or a disgruntled democrat wrote it for propaganda purposes?

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Anything is possible. Just improbable. But you find conspiracy in every event.

Angry Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:07 pm

You have to do better than the bigotted , rw , previouslly nazi supporting Mail and freedomoutpost as reliable and trustworthy sources.
Try a site without an agenda.

Angry Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Other news outlets say the same...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Try a site without an agenda. You wouldn't mean the Mirror would you?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:25 pm

ITN REUTERS CNN Channel 4

Angry Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Truth is Handy I really don't give a shit about any of it, R/W, L/W, Mirror, Mail, Tory, Labour, Lib's, I just come for the craic.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Tbh Nick, so do I.
After the events domestically in the last 3 weeks or so, forum life pales into insignificance in the grand scheme of things.
Family and personal health take my highest priority.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angry Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:07 pm

FreedomOutpost recently published an article chiding American Christian parents for not homeschooling their kids: http://freedomoutpost.com/10-things-americans-wont-sacrifice-to-save-their-children-from-public-schools/

- George R.R. Martin
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top