Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair.

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:11 pm

scrat wrote:
nicko wrote:He should have been took out and shot,  end off !
A waste of good lead and your fellow far right extremists would have only martyred him, made it St Mair day, built a shrine, worshipped at that altar and eulogised his greatness, Tommy is already trying his best to exonerate him and blame the victim, such are the depths of detritus far right folk wallow in.

ISIS far right folk, same shit different religion.

Exactly so.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair.

Post by Syl on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Ziz wrote:
scrat wrote:
A waste of good lead and your fellow far right extremists would have only martyred him, made it St Mair day, built a shrine, worshipped at that altar and eulogised his greatness, Tommy is already trying his best to exonerate him and blame the victim, such are the depths of detritus far right folk wallow in.

ISIS far right folk, same shit different religion.

Exactly so.

I agree with Scrats last sentence.
Anyone who terrorises others because their beliefs are different to their own....they are all as bad as each other and they should ALL be treated the same....incarcerate them and throw away the key.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Exactly so.

I agree with Scrats last sentence.
Anyone who terrorises others because their beliefs are different to their own....they are all as bad as each other and they should ALL be treated the same....incarcerate them and throw away the key.

Or indeed terrorizes for any reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:49 pm

SCAT writes "my fellow far right extremists" oh give it a rest you daft geranium. I am not far right and you know it, cupid stunt.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:53 pm

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:02 pm

It was an alternative therapy centre, he was told to make an appointment and go back the next day. He never did.

So what is this supposed to prove?
Spindleshanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:20 pm

The article says what it says... make of it what you want.

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:34 pm

probably nothing ...he was likely "laying a trail" in the hope any court appointed psychs would find out and take it into consideration....

he's not entirely thick...and certainly crafty.....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:probably nothing ...he was likely "laying a trail" in the hope any court appointed psychs would find out and take it into consideration....

he's not entirely thick...and certainly crafty.....

His history of mental health problems is a bloody long trail...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:26 pm

A ranting left wing nutter...

Hope he's on a watch list...!

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A ranting left wing nutter...

Hope he's on a watch list...!

Harsh!
Which bit is the nutty bit exactly?? scratch

Are you hoping that because this guy is not very articulate or charismatic, people will just take your word for it and switch off after two seconds?

"Watch list"  ?? That's well OTT.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 pm

The ranting and self convincing rationale he waffles about...

But he does mention something I didn't know... Mair was being threatened with being moved out of his council house that he had lived in for decades!!!

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The ranting and self convincing rationale he waffles about...

But he does mention something I didn't know... Mair was being threatened with being moved out of his council house that he had lived in for decades!!!

Ranting and waffling are words I've often seen you use to describe anyone whose opinions differ from your own extreme ones, TM. Now of course I must add the word nutter to the list too. Any more uncivil words to describe people whose viewpoints differ from yours, Tommy?
Anarchists perhaps?
5th cloumnists?
Subversives?
Commies?

Don't waste time with boring cliches like leftie or snowflake, put the jackboot in properly!! Laughing

The mail was only speculating about why he did this, but feel free to count this as yet more evidence that this poor misunderstod guy has suffered an injustice.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:15 pm

I read that Mair had some kind of abandonment issues as a child. Perhaps that affected him?

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I was so curious to see which part of his speech qualifies him as a nutter that I actually transcribed the whole of his speech verbatim (leaving out the repititions and stuttering.)

As inarticuate as he is, I like his raw, impassioned sentiments, straight from his heart,  no gimmick, no clever special effects, no powerpoint, nothing.

Unlike that CREEPY,  right wing weirdo whose well rehearsed speeches, delivered with  icy coldness,   you keep plastering all over the forum, TM. He sounds like a James Bond villain telling you to prepare to die ... just before he does the evil 'mwahahaha' laugh

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow here is this guy's speech in its entirety.

He said
"I don't even know where to start
The daily mail wrote "did the neo nazi murder JC out of fear of losing his home to immigrant family"
The daily mail has turned a murder the brutal cold callous murder of a defenceless mum of two ...  into an attack on immigrants
For a political ideology
They are empathising with him
They are saying 'this is why he did it.'
How can they do that, you ask
Because they have the same attitude, the same bigotry and intolerance, the same ideology.
What they are doing is linking themselves openly with a neonazi murder
They are on his side
They are actually defending him
Offering a reason, an excuse
But they have their own motive for doing it, the daily mail.

We are at such a low point
JC was an incredible passionate human being
That was an elected rep, am MP who had her whole life in front of her
Who wanted to help people.
What have we become

The daily mail represents the worst of all of us
What's the future
How bad is this gonna get
The struggle for power using bigotry and xenophobia and hatred of others.
When will love and peace be our guide."

Over to you, TM! Feel free to point out all the nutty bits in his speech.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:14 pm

It is likely that Britain First  will become a proscribed organisation within a year. All declared members will appear on a Home Office watch list.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Possible but pointless - simply drives the haters underground. I like my scum where I can see it.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top