Mob of schoolchildren kick London police officer in the head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mob of schoolchildren kick London police officer in the head

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Police are appealing for mobile phone footage after a group of up to 30 schoolchildren attacked two officers as they tried to search a suspect for a knife.

One officer was punched in the face several times, causing him to fall to the ground where the mob continued their assault, kicking him in the head.

He was taken to hospital as a precaution after suffering serious bruising, the Metropolitan Police said.

His female colleague was punched in the jaw when she tried to rescue him.

Several witnesses are said to have filmed the attack in New Cross, southeast London.

It began at 4pm on 9 November when the officers, who had been on patrol in Goodwood Road near the junction with New Cross Road, saw a teenager hiding a large knife.

As they attempted to search him, the group of schoolchildren turned on them.

from http://news.sky.com/story/mob-of-schoolchildren-kick-london-police-officer-in-the-head-10667432

so whats to be done about these feral types?

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob of schoolchildren kick London police officer in the head

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Should the parents of these scroats face punishment...fines...benefit sanction...imprisonment??

If you have a dangerously out of control dog...you are punished

shouldnt the same apply to dangerously out of control kids????

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:59 pm

When I was kid in the East End unruly children were given a "good talking to" by the local firm - worked wonders.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Not allowed to "touch 'em" now Ziz , too much PC.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:13 pm

nicko wrote:Not allowed to "touch 'em" now Ziz  ,    too much PC.

Believe me, nicko, they didn't need to touch you to get their point across.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Police are appealing for mobile phone footage after a group of up to 30 schoolchildren attacked two officers as they tried to search a suspect for a knife.

One officer was punched in the face several times, causing him to fall to the ground where the mob continued their assault, kicking him in the head.

He was taken to hospital as a precaution after suffering serious bruising, the Metropolitan Police said.

His female colleague was punched in the jaw when she tried to rescue him.

Several witnesses are said to have filmed the attack in New Cross, southeast London.  

It began at 4pm on 9 November when the officers, who had been on patrol in Goodwood Road near the junction with New Cross Road, saw a teenager hiding a large knife.

As they attempted to search him, the group of schoolchildren turned on them.  

from  http://news.sky.com/story/mob-of-schoolchildren-kick-london-police-officer-in-the-head-10667432

so whats to be done about these feral types?

Any descriptions given of offenders...?

I wonder why not...?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Should the parents of these scroats face punishment...fines...benefit sanction...imprisonment??

Yup, financial penalties, a sure fire way of making parents take notice of what their off Spring are up to.
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Should the parents of these scroats face punishment...fines...benefit sanction...imprisonment??

Of course their parents should be held responsible.
If a child truants from school the parent is responsible, so if they act like thugs outside of school, they, as well as the little thugs, should face the consequences.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top