When is it too early...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:49 am

..to put up a Christmas avi?
My poppy has been put away till next year so I feel my avi should change accordingly.

The shops have been full of Christmas goodies for weeks, I have even sang along to Christmas songs whilst browsing in the local garden centre, so is it prudent yet to change avis to Christmas themed ones??

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: When is it too early...

Post by nicko on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:41 am

ST Nicko sounds good !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10088
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:55 am

nicko wrote:ST Nicko   sounds good !

St Nicko...patron saint of bunny bashers.....hows that

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9576
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:08 am

It's
Too
Fucking
Early

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:13 am

christmas is cancelled this year

I've been to Ikea
they sell reindeer burgers
mine was called rudolph

Laughing

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9576
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:27 pm

In an example of how your job can have a great influence on your life, whenever high school basketball season rolls around, I start getting into the holiday spirit. No Thanksgiving or Christmas until high school basketball's being played Smile

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24451
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:45 pm

santa

Start putting the decorations up "twelve days" before Christmas...

Start taking them down on Boxing Day..

present

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6168
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:32 pm

We put our decorations up both inside and outside on the 15th Dec every year. It's my sons birthday so we have always done it like that......he liked to watch the tree be lit as part of his bitrthday celebrations.

He isn't really bothered nowadays, but he is 40. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:34 pm

eddie wrote:It's
Too
Fucking
Early

Don't be like that Eddie.
I will look round tonight for a lovely Christmacy avi to cheer you up and get you in the mood, santa

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:47 am

it's never too early for pfeffernusse

Plus you get so say pfeffernusse, Wink
eddie stop being a humbug and eat a pfeffernusse

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:51 am

I will eat one, but not in the name of Christmas.

Thank you

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:31 am


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by nicko on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:49 pm

I hate seeing Dogs "dressed" up.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10088
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Depends if the dogs likes it
that dog obviously doesn't

the expression on the dogs face is definitely 'it's too soon for Christmas' Razz Razz Razz

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by nicko on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:54 pm

That Dog thinks "i look a right prat in this"
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10088
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 pm

and he's right....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9576
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:10 pm

I've seen some dogs with bandanas on....I think that looks pretty cool...

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Why put a bandana on a dog? They look bad enough on people. Rolling Eyes


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Oh shut up grumpy knickers.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:Oh shut up grumpy knickers.

Very perceptive of you.... I do feel grumpy today. Mad
Had a row with OH over something incredibly stupid (his fault)
Scrapped plans for the day (my fault)
So yep.... feeling pissed off, bored and definitely grumpy.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh shut up grumpy knickers.

Very perceptive of you.... I do feel grumpy today. Mad
Had a row with OH over something incredibly stupid (his fault)
Scrapped plans for the day (my fault)
So yep.... feeling pissed off, bored and definitely grumpy.

I did notice not sure how...
I had a pretty explosive argument with someone yesterday and felt like a coiled spring all day.

Just make him a sandwich and spit in it Cool

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh shut up grumpy knickers.

Very perceptive of you.... I do feel grumpy today. Mad
Had a row with OH over something incredibly stupid (his fault)
Scrapped plans for the day (my fault)
So yep.... feeling pissed off, bored and definitely grumpy.

Why not just have a make-up cuddle - Trump's in charge soon, time may be short.


Last edited by Ziz on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Very perceptive of you.... I do feel grumpy today. Mad
Had a row with OH over something incredibly stupid (his fault)
Scrapped plans for the day (my fault)
So yep.... feeling pissed off, bored and definitely grumpy.

I did notice not sure how...
I had a pretty explosive argument with someone  yesterday and felt like a coiled spring all day.

Just make him a sandwich and spit in it Cool

One of the well established rules I lay down when first married was...If OH gets causes a row that ruins my day I don't cook. (I include any sort of food preparation in that btw) so the sandwich is out....he can make it himself if he is hungry. Twisted Evil

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Very perceptive of you.... I do feel grumpy today. Mad
Had a row with OH over something incredibly stupid (his fault)
Scrapped plans for the day (my fault)
So yep.... feeling pissed off, bored and definitely grumpy.

Why not just have make-up cuddle - Trump's in charge soon, time may be short.

Cooking and cuddling is not on the agenda today Ziz.....No siree, not in this house.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Very perceptive of you.... I do feel grumpy today. Mad
Had a row with OH over something incredibly stupid (his fault)
Scrapped plans for the day (my fault)
So yep.... feeling pissed off, bored and definitely grumpy.

I did notice not sure how...
I had a pretty explosive argument with someone  yesterday and felt like a coiled spring all day.

Just make him a sandwich and spit in it Cool

One of the well established rules I lay down when first married was...If OH gets causes a row that ruins my day I don't cook. (I include any sort of food preparation in that btw) so the sandwich is out....he can make it himself if he is hungry. Twisted Evil

Hahahaha when I was in a relationship I never did that strangely enough. I still cooked and fed him.
But then, I think I was probably stupid.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Why not just have make-up cuddle - Trump's in charge soon, time may be short.

Cooking and cuddling is not on the agenda today Ziz.....No siree, not in this house.

Don't ruin your day, Syl, or his - whatever it is it probably won't matter a damn tomorrow, so why wait?

The weather's nice today  - go and enjoy it. flower

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

One of the well established rules I lay down when first married was...If OH gets causes a row that ruins my day I don't cook. (I include any sort of food preparation in that btw) so the sandwich is out....he can make it himself if he is hungry. Twisted Evil

Hahahaha when I was in a relationship I never did that strangely enough. I still cooked and fed him.  
But then, I think I was probably stupid.

Not stupid....just nicer than me. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

One of the well established rules I lay down when first married was...If OH gets causes a row that ruins my day I don't cook. (I include any sort of food preparation in that btw) so the sandwich is out....he can make it himself if he is hungry. Twisted Evil

Hahahaha when I was in a relationship I never did that strangely enough. I still cooked and fed him.  
But then, I think I was probably stupid.

Not stupid....just nicer than me. Razz

Hmmmm I don't know. I have a very fiery temper if I'm made to feel really unfairly treated. That's my achillles heel; unfairness....and being spoken to like shit when I've done nothing wrong.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Cooking and cuddling is not on the agenda today Ziz.....No siree, not in this house.

Don't ruin your day, Syl, or his - whatever it is it probably won't matter a damn tomorrow, so why wait?

The weather's nice today  - go and enjoy it. flower

Good advice Ziz...I probably wont take it though.
I might do a bit of gardening in a bit though, because as you say the weather is nice today. Bought some winter cyclamen last week and they need to be planted in tubs.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Don't ruin your day, Syl, or his - whatever it is it probably won't matter a damn tomorrow, so why wait?

The weather's nice today  - go and enjoy it. flower

Good advice Ziz...I probably wont take it though.
I might do a bit of gardening in a bit though, because as you say the weather is nice today. Bought some winter cyclamen last week and they need to be planted in tubs.

Well that sounds pleasant enough - good for you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not stupid....just nicer than me. Razz

Hmmmm I don't know. I have a very fiery temper if I'm made to feel really unfairly treated. That's my achillles heel; unfairness....and being spoken to like shit when I've done nothing wrong.

I know what you mean Eddie, it's the unfairness of it all that gets to me too. I can be pretty feisty under this laid back exterior when I feel I have been treated badly.

It was a really stupid row. I had just got up, the kitchen was still chilly, OH has a habit of coming in and out and the constant opening and closing of the patio door makes the room really cold in the morning.
I just said 'can you please use the front door instead of making the kitchen cold?' ....He said 'You expect me to walk all that way instead of nipping out the back quick?'   Rolling Eyes  I offered to make him a packed lunch to sustain him on the journey....he swore, I objected, and the result was a stupid row ensued.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not stupid....just nicer than me. Razz

Hmmmm I don't know. I have a very fiery temper if I'm made to feel really unfairly treated. That's my achillles heel; unfairness....and being spoken to like shit when I've done nothing wrong.

It sounds like inequity, not unfairness.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not stupid....just nicer than me. Razz

Hmmmm I don't know. I have a very fiery temper if I'm made to feel really unfairly treated. That's my achillles heel; unfairness....and being spoken to like shit when I've done nothing wrong.

I know what you mean Eddie, it's the unfairness of it all that gets to me too. I can be pretty feisty under this laid back exterior when I feel I have been treated badly.

It was a really stupid row. I had just got up, the kitchen was still chilly, OH has a habit of coming in and out and the constant opening and closing of the patio door makes the room really cold in the morning.
I just said 'can you please use the front door instead of making the kitchen cold?' ....He said 'You expect me to walk all that way instead of nipping out the back quick?'   Rolling Eyes  I offered to make him a packed lunch to sustain him on the journey....he swore, I objected, and the result was a stupid row ensued.

He will say something funny later and you'll laugh and it'll all be over bar the make up sex. Razz

Hahahahah I bet you "objected" quite strongly!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not stupid....just nicer than me. Razz

Hmmmm I don't know. I have a very fiery temper if I'm made to feel really unfairly treated. That's my achillles heel; unfairness....and being spoken to like shit when I've done nothing wrong.

It sounds like inequity, not unfairness.

Same thing really. Gross unfairness.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It sounds like inequity, not unfairness.

Same thing really. Gross unfairness.

I was just thinkin'...inequity--differential treatment--is at the heart of all injustice. That makes equality the equivalent of morality.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:15 am

scrat wrote:But don't these females like being treated like shit, they've defended sexism, what should their men think?


Seeing a card or poster with sexist undertones and not frothing at the mouth with indignation is hardly the same as accepting being 'treated like shit'.....grow a brain, if it's not too late. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:16 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know what you mean Eddie, it's the unfairness of it all that gets to me too. I can be pretty feisty under this laid back exterior when I feel I have been treated badly.

It was a really stupid row. I had just got up, the kitchen was still chilly, OH has a habit of coming in and out and the constant opening and closing of the patio door makes the room really cold in the morning.
I just said 'can you please use the front door instead of making the kitchen cold?' ....He said 'You expect me to walk all that way instead of nipping out the back quick?'   Rolling Eyes  I offered to make him a packed lunch to sustain him on the journey....he swore, I objected, and the result was a stupid row ensued.

He will say something funny later and you'll laugh and it'll all be over bar the make up sex. Razz

Hahahahah I bet you "objected" quite strongly!

Lol...you are right, it's all over and done with.
Also my best mate came round and we put the world to rights for a couple of hours....I feel sooooo much better now. Cool

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Syl on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:Depends if the dogs likes it
that dog obviously doesn't

the expression on the dogs face is definitely 'it's too soon for Christmas' Razz Razz Razz

Veya, I love your Christmas avi....glad someone else has already gotten into the Christmas spirit. cheers

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:35 am

scrat wrote:But don't these females like being treated like shit, they've defended sexism, what should their men think?

Why don't you go check out that thread now scrat?
There are more "sexist" pictures in there! Go see.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18665p50-how-to-get-promoted#358240

Be interested in seeing your comments.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Original Quill on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:43 am

scrat wrote:But don't these females like being treated like shit, they've defended sexism, what should their men think?

It's confusing (I'll give you a green to make up for that red, because I know you were't just poking sexism for the fun of it).  I'm just blown away that they could vote for Trump so heavily.  It's like Trump said, I could go out on 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and not get into trouble.  

It's so amazing that I'm actually thinking someone did tamper with the election results.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:32 am

I found a great Christmas ornament  for Ben fiesta fiesta fiesta


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: When is it too early...

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:08 am

STOP TALKING ABOUT MAJOR IN A CHRISTMAS THREAD
santa santa santa santa


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: When is it too early...

Post by eddie on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:15 am

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:
scrat wrote:But don't these females like being treated like shit, they've defended sexism, what should their men think?


Seeing a card or poster with sexist undertones and not frothing at the mouth with indignation is hardly the same as accepting being 'treated like shit'.....grow a brain, if it's not too late. Rolling Eyes
Hey Major is what he is, nasty and fucked up just like one of Hitler's fucked up minions, and the post was offensive, deliberately offensive and the post was demeaning, deliberately demeaning, it was backwards, from a bygone era, and yet you accept it for what it is, think that it is witty and laugh it off, it's particularly sad that some females cannot apace themselves to the consequences of cause and effect.

You not going to comment on the other sexist pictures then?
That's the second or third time I've asked.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:31 am

@eddie
NOT IN THE CHRISTMAS THREAD

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 am

BAH!! HUMBUG!!

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9576
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When is it too early...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum