President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Go down

President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 pm

This man is bang on the money.
Share this everywhere so a change can actually come



_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:34 pm

what have I been saying for the last few days???


_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9677
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Vic Ive said for a long time that labels are to blame - that and stifling debate.
It's a great rant though, right?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 am

It's got some good points -- but at some level, it also seems to be saying that, for example, people who rant about "niggers" shouldn't be called racists. I have a problem with that.

I agree with the idea that debate shouldn't be shut down when someone's offended. But it does seem that the right itself is awfully offended by being called racists, xenophobes, etc. And "stop calling me racist" is a way of shutting down debate, of course.

Also, color me shocked -- I never got the impression they were actually *listening* to the left in the first place ... Smile

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:15 am

Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:31 am

cyclops

ONE OF the biggest delusions with many of those Wanky would-be political commentators in the USA, is still the fact that they keep on calling the Democrats "lefties, socialist, communist", etc....

When by international standards, the Democrats are still a 'centre-right', 'free market' oriented political entity..    

And these days, the Repub's have drifted even further right by deliberately chasing the racist and nationalistic sectors.            

Claiming that some imaginary -- and largely non-existent, in the true American-centric sense -- "left wing" even "communist (ic)" cabal is responsible for modern day ills,  when unemployment, unaffordable housing,  'off_shoring' of industry, workers being left behind,  are all the result of greedy "one percenters" with their laissez faire/free market/supply side "trickle down" lies, policies and sheer tomfoolery..

Only goes to show the actual influence of the denialists, extreme right wing media,  populist demagogues, and the collective ignorance of those dienfranchised sheeple all-too-ready to grasp as at straws, when presented with ready made imagined scapegoats in the form of foreigners, immigrants, "socialists", Asians and Muslims..  And the dangers of mainstream parties and powerbrokers ignoring the plights of those losing their jobs, homes, entire livelihoods, as the top 10% get ever richer and the top 0.01% gain more power and influence...         Arrow

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6300
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:55 am

I want to stick to what Jonathon Pie is saying in the video....and he's right.
The "left" have made it nigh on impossible for anyone who's "not left" to expres how they feel without being called names, told they're an 'ist' and lets face it....BANNED FROM FORUMS!?

I see it here all the time.

I've come to realise that my views are mainly left/liberal, (though I'm NOT being boxed in by that), but I seem to be among the few who will allow someone to state an opposing view without automatically thinking they're racist or whatever.

Pie says over and over, "The left did this...we did this...I did this...by stifling debate and making the right feel as though they can't express their views"

This is why the polls are always wrong. It's why people vote secretly, and in shame, if they're "right wing"

Since when did voting to leave Europe make one right wing?
I'd like to know that.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:40 am

That was a great rant. Laughing

So then, do any of the lefties on here think that they can get the "right wingers" on here to change their minds by abusing them?

How true is it that people voted for Trump partly because they want a change (of any kind), and Hillary was only offering more of the same?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:58 am

Original Quill wrote:Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!  

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.


Yes... great idea quim... get the people to ruin the country they purport to love and want to succeed, from within, because they don't like democracy...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21041
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:25 am

Bae wrote:It's got some good points -- but at some level, it also seems to be saying that, for example, people who rant about "niggers" shouldn't be called racists. I have a problem with that.

I agree with the idea that debate shouldn't be shut down when someone's offended. But it does seem that the right itself is awfully offended by being called racists, xenophobes, etc. And "stop calling me racist" is a way of shutting down debate, of course.

Also, color me shocked -- I never got the impression they were actually *listening* to the left in the first place ... Smile
what about niggers who rant about niggers?
if you are cool with that then surely only white people should rant about white people, yellow about yellow and so on.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3200
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:26 am

Original Quill wrote:Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!  

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.
320 million people in the us, at least 25% of them democrats and you couldn't find more than 2 candidates.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3200
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:29 am

eddie wrote:This man is bang on the money.
Share this everywhere so a change can actually come


as is this one


see there is some common sense in australia and even sky

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3200
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!  

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.


Yes... great idea quim... get the people to ruin the country they purport to love and want to succeed, from within, because they don't like democracy...


it is what the snowflakes and cupcakes do all over the world.

buy shares in dummies as they are being spat out all over america and will need replacing.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3200
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:34 am

Original Quill wrote:Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!  

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.

Hmmm, and what will that achieve, even if you could get people to agree? If they don't get paid for not going to work, they'll go to work. If they riot, they'll be arrested - quite rightly. It's better to give the man a chance and if he does something you don't approve of, then protest in a proper manner. Becoming some kind of anarchist won't get you much admiration in the long run.

Remember that this man was elected fair and square. He didn't win the popular vote, but he didn't lose it by much, and millions and millions of people voted for him even though all his alleged faults were there to see.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 am

Rolling Eyes

315 million people over there in the USA...

Less than half are apparently, actually registered to vote..

Maybe 25% of those are 'registered' Democrat voters;  if you're lucky  ???      And only a minuscule fraction of them would actually be party members..


You really do play fast and loose with relevant figures don't you, TDYK  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6300
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:39 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


Yes... great idea quim... get the people to ruin the country they purport to love and want to succeed, from within, because they don't like democracy...


it is what the snowflakes and cupcakes do all over the world.

buy shares in dummies as they are being spat out all over america and will need replacing.

Idea

"Snowflakes" == white bread supremacists, like Tommy and Major;

"Cupcakes" == lightweight & fluffy, aka Ragg's and co.

Razz

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6300
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:42 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
it is what the snowflakes and cupcakes do all over the world.

buy shares in dummies as they are being spat out all over america and will need replacing.

Idea

"Snowflakes"  ==  white bread supremacists,  like Tommy and Major;

"Cupcakes"  ==  lightweight & fluffy,  aka  Ragg's and co.

Razz
bless

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3200
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:46 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:
This man is bang on the money.
Share this everywhere so a change can actually come




as is this one


see there is some common sense in australia and even sky




Sky News is carried on Fox TV (a pay-TV channel) down here in Oz...

99% of Aussies will normally never hear those ex-pat Poms ranting on about subjects they obviously know little about..
Aren't we the lucky ones  !      geek

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6300
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:51 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

315 million people over there in the USA...

Less than half are apparently, actually registered to vote..

Maybe 25% of those are 'registered' Democrat voters;  if you're lucky  ???      And only a minuscule fraction of them would actually be party members..


You really do play fast and loose with relevant figures don't you, TDYK  ?
25% of american voted for trump, 255 voted for clinton, 49% couldn't be arsed to vote. the final figures may well change when all the votes are counted. trump won around 320 electoral colledge votes which coincidentally is 50 points ahead of what he needed
those are factual figures.

all those "racists, bigots and idiots" that voted for trump also voted for obama twice in many states the democrats lost.

all those illegal mexicans at the democratic riots shouting trump is not my president were absolutely right, their president is Enrique Peña Nieto.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3200
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:09 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
it is what the snowflakes and cupcakes do all over the world.

buy shares in dummies as they are being spat out all over america and will need replacing.

Idea

"Snowflakes"  ==  white bread supremacists,  like Tommy and Major;

"Cupcakes"  ==  lightweight & fluffy,  aka  Ragg's and co.

Razz

You're the one who sits there making stupid remarks about other posters, and says very little of any value, so I would say that makes you pretty vacuous.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Who is the one stifling debate, eds? Didn’t we just hear/see you say:

eddie wrote:I want to stick to what Jonathon Pie is saying in the video....and he's right.
The "left" have made it nigh on impossible for anyone who's "not left" to expres how they feel without being called names, told they're an 'ist' and lets face it....BANNED FROM FORUMS!?

So you don’t want any criticism, disagreement or contrary opinions expressed, eh? So then, why was the article posted…propaganda? If it’s not open for discussion, you should lock the thread and keep everyone out and away from discussing it.

eddie wrote:Pie says over and over, "The left did this...we did this...I did this...by stifling debate and making the right feel as though they can't express their views"

And you are going to make it all better by a little stifling of your own. Right? It never works that way.

Pie is just whining that we on the left never let the right win. My wife used to use that argument. My response: That’s because I’m correct! Does it improve things if you falsely acquiesce? No...it only makes you appear contradictory when the topic comes up again. It's duplicity.

Let the fighting take place, just lock the paddock and don’t take sides.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!  

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.

Yes... great idea quim... get the people to ruin the country they purport to love and want to succeed, from within, because they don't like democracy...

It's not ruin, tommy. It's non-support for programs you think are wrong. The only way to drive the rightests out of office is if American fails on their watch. If you love your country, you've got to allow the physician to heal it.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:11 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!  

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.
320 million people in the us, at least 25% of them democrats and you couldn't find more than 2 candidates.

Well, it wasn't up to me. Truth be told, Hillary did nothing wrong, but she was unpopular. She sort of aged into a Nurse Ratched, while the Republicans washed her with lies. There never was any there there. Benghazi? Emails? Even the Republican FBI Director said there was nothing to it.

But who could foresee that her looks and Republican lies would converge like that. Ahhh...it is what it is. Let the games begin.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:Who is the one stifling debate, eds?  Didn’t we just hear/see you say:

eddie wrote:I want to stick to what Jonathon Pie is saying in the video....and he's right.
The "left" have made it nigh on impossible for anyone who's "not left" to expres how they feel without being called names, told they're an 'ist' and lets face it....BANNED FROM FORUMS!?

So you don’t want any criticism, disagreement or contrary opinions expressed, eh?  So then, why was the article posted…propaganda?  If it’s not open for discussion, you should lock the thread and keep everyone out and away from discussing it.

eddie wrote:Pie says over and over, "The left did this...we did this...I did this...by stifling debate and making the right feel as though they can't express their views"

And you are going to make it all better by a little stifling of your own.  Right?  It never works that way.  

Pie is just whining that we on the left never let the right win.  My wife used to use that argument.  My response: That’s because I’m correct!  Does it improve things if you falsely acquiesce?  No...it only makes you appear contradictory when the topic comes up again.  It's duplicity.

Let the fighting take place, just lock the paddock and don’t take sides.  


Erm I have no idea what you're on about - I'm not stifling debate? scratch

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Beating on Clinton takes us nowhere.  Bernie Sanders would have lost not only the electoral college vote, but the popular vote.  Face it, Sanders was a socialist pussy.  Trump has already told us what he does to pussies.

So, the conclusion we are left with is: The Democrats Had No One in The Offing.  No one to take down the bully.  Bad luck, right?  That takes us nowhere.

The mission now is to assure that America goes nowhere on Trump's watch.  Strike!  Take the streets!  Don't go to work.  Take a lot of sick leave.  And for god's sake, get out of the Army or Marines Reserves....you're gonna be sacrificed to the alter of conservative warmongering and whose dick is bigger!  Syria...who gives a fuck?  Hunker down...and don't give America anything on Trump's watch.  Let him leave behind a sick, uninspired America...I mean really, does he inspire you?  He's a fuckin' construction foreman!  

Also, see, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.

Hmmm, and what will that achieve, even if you could get people to agree? If they don't get paid for not going to work, they'll go to work. If they riot, they'll be arrested - quite rightly. It's better to give the man a chance and if he does something you don't approve of, then protest in a proper manner. Becoming some kind of anarchist won't get you much admiration in the long run.

Remember that this man was elected fair and square. He didn't win the popular vote, but he didn't lose it by much, and millions and millions of people voted for him even though all his alleged faults were there to see.

Well, I agree there should never be violence. But we don't need it...simply laying down the shovels and rakes will suffice. If the farmer doesn't sow, he won't have to reap. If the autoworker takes sick-leave, the automobile doesn't get built. If the fireman sleeps in, the fire burns out. And for sure, if the soldier doesn't enlist, the military can't carry out rightist wars. In Trump's own words, we need a little "low-energy" in America for the time being.

It's for the best. When rightist take over, all of progress is reversed. The distribution of wealth goes haywire. The Middle East blows up. The economy goes into the toilet. Adopt a lower metabolism, and less is apt to transpire.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:19 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Bae wrote:It's got some good points -- but at some level, it also seems to be saying that, for example, people who rant about "niggers" shouldn't be called racists. I have a problem with that.

I agree with the idea that debate shouldn't be shut down when someone's offended. But it does seem that the right itself is awfully offended by being called racists, xenophobes, etc. And "stop calling me racist" is a way of shutting down debate, of course.

Also, color me shocked -- I never got the impression they were actually *listening* to the left in the first place ... Smile
what about niggers who rant about niggers?
if you are cool with that then surely only white people should rant about white people, yellow about yellow and so on.

This post here is a perfect illustration of what we mods mean when we say that we don't always see everything posted here, and that if we haven't taken action that doesn't mean we condone it.

The DYK, this is a warning for using that racial slur in the way you used it. Don't let me see it again or it's the basement.

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:40 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Bae wrote:It's got some good points -- but at some level, it also seems to be saying that, for example, people who rant about "niggers" shouldn't be called racists. I have a problem with that.

I agree with the idea that debate shouldn't be shut down when someone's offended. But it does seem that the right itself is awfully offended by being called racists, xenophobes, etc. And "stop calling me racist" is a way of shutting down debate, of course.

Also, color me shocked -- I never got the impression they were actually *listening* to the left in the first place ... Smile
what about niggers who rant about niggers?
if you are cool with that then surely only white people should rant about white people, yellow about yellow and so on.

About as racist as it gets.
You never said blacks, or African Americans who call each other "niggers", but how "niggers" sometimes refer to each other as actually"n---er"
Its like saying that if a Jew refers to another Jew as "kike", that it somehow makes it acceptable for racist non-Jews to refer to Jews "kikes"
What next? You thinking its okay to call a homosexual a "faggot" because a self loathing homosexual in milo yiannopoulos does?


Please explain that to me?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:46 am

Oh, if you are not aware of who Milo is?

He is the poster boy of the Alt-Right.

He gets taken apart on his Catholicism here.

Its embarrassing and proves he is self loathing




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AHjsSdapI4&t=323s

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:37 am

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
what about niggers who rant about niggers?
if you are cool with that then surely only white people should rant about white people, yellow about yellow and so on.

About as racist as it gets.
You never said blacks, or African Americans who call each other "niggers", but how "niggers" sometimes refer to each other as actually"n---er"
Its like saying that if a Jew refers to another Jew as "kike", that it somehow makes it acceptable for racist non-Jews to refer to Jews "kikes"
What next? You thinking its okay to call a homosexual a "faggot" because a self loathing homosexual in milo yiannopoulos does?


Please explain that to me?

Idea

It's not too hard to explain,  Thorin...

TDYK  is a racist troll who regularly visits Newsfix from his own little racist troll hole of a website...

Several of those other regular racist and xenophobic munchkins seen on here, are also members of TDYK's putrid flophouse of ill repute...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6300
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:44 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

About as racist as it gets.
You never said blacks, or African Americans who call each other "niggers", but how "niggers" sometimes refer to each other as actually"n---er"
Its like saying that if a Jew refers to another Jew as "kike", that it somehow makes it acceptable for racist non-Jews to refer to Jews "kikes"
What next? You thinking its okay to call a homosexual a "faggot" because a self loathing homosexual in milo yiannopoulos does?


Please explain that to me?

Idea

It's not too hard to explain,  Thorin...

TDYK  is a racist troll who regularly visits Newsfix from his own little racist troll hole of a wbsite...

Several of the regular racist and xenophobic munchkins on here, are also members of TDYK's putrid flophouse of ill repute...

Hello WhoseYourWolfie
Everyone has their beliefs and will be critical of poor beliefs. I believe its essential to challenge poor negative hateful beliefs. Not out to attack posters, but reason if their views are poor or wrong. As would rather debate people, even if they hold hateful views. I find it is better to reason why something is wrong than to have instead the conversation turn to anarchy.
Its not a criminal offense to have beliefs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

About as racist as it gets.
You never said blacks, or African Americans who call each other "niggers", but how "niggers" sometimes refer to each other as actually"n---er"
Its like saying that if a Jew refers to another Jew as "kike", that it somehow makes it acceptable for racist non-Jews to refer to Jews "kikes"
What next? You thinking its okay to call a homosexual a "faggot" because a self loathing homosexual in milo yiannopoulos does?


Please explain that to me?

Idea

It's not too hard to explain,  Thorin...

TDYK  is a racist troll who regularly visits Newsfix from his own little racist troll hole of a website...

Several of those other regular racist and xenophobic munchkins seen on here, are also members of TDYK's putrid flophouse of ill repute...

I hope this kind of post will be discouraged here after all the trouble it caused before.

Oh, and stop pretending you don't know who Thorin is.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
what about niggers who rant about niggers?
if you are cool with that then surely only white people should rant about white people, yellow about yellow and so on.

About as racist as it gets.
You never said blacks, or African Americans who call each other "niggers", but how "niggers" sometimes refer to each other as actually"n---er"
Its like saying that if a Jew refers to another Jew as "kike", that it somehow makes it acceptable for racist non-Jews to refer to Jews "kikes"
What next? You thinking its okay to call a homosexual a "faggot" because a self loathing homosexual in milo yiannopoulos does?


Please explain that to me?

Idea

It's not too hard to explain,  Thorin...

TDYK  is a racist troll who regularly visits Newsfix from his own little racist troll hole of a website...

Several of those other regular racist and xenophobic munchkins seen on here, are also members of TDYK's putrid flophouse of ill repute...

You have read the rules I take it?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t19184-rules-2-0-skip-at-your-own-peril

Another post like this and you'll be basemented

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Trump: The Left Are To Blame

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum