Jon Stewart recounts his Twitter war with Fuckface Von Clownstick

Go down

Jon Stewart recounts his Twitter war with Fuckface Von Clownstick Empty Jon Stewart recounts his Twitter war with Fuckface Von Clownstick

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:47 am

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Jon Stewart recounts his Twitter war with Fuckface Von Clownstick Empty Re: Jon Stewart recounts his Twitter war with Fuckface Von Clownstick

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:07 am

I just wish there were sound with this vid. I understand Stewart is very funny.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jon Stewart recounts his Twitter war with Fuckface Von Clownstick Empty Re: Jon Stewart recounts his Twitter war with Fuckface Von Clownstick

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:50 am

there is sound for me Suspect Suspect

it is funny
try direct link

https://youtu.be/GEEgplXwNWk

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:22 am

"Vote wisely this November!" Haha...that was great.

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:there is sound for me Suspect Suspect

it is funny
try direct link

https://youtu.be/GEEgplXwNWk

Tnx veya...Still no sound. Maybe it's some program upload my computer lacks.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:19 am

I'll give you the takeaway:

Someone who engages in Twitter wars with a comedian, in which he goes to great lengths to point said comedian's Jewish heritage, doesn't seem to have much in common with, say, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan or Dwight D. Eisenhower.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:47 am

You have to be pretty stupid to engage in any war of words with someone who's funnier than you.

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:02 pm

I got audio. cheers  Jon Stewart never disappoints.

But 'Steward' is not only Scots, but it's the Scottish Royal Family.  Only, MQS, who was raised in France as a child, changed it to the French spelling...'Stuart'.

The English murdered her, and chased her kids out of England.  So, maybe Trump isn't so harsh after all.  Razz

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum