Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message


Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Don't be a twat zit...


Labour left the spending commitments that Torys inherited... including the need to borrow 180 billion a year to pay for it all...


So for a leftie to then pop up and try to claim it is tory borrowing is beyond a joke!

Who is Zit?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:51 pm

You are you bell end!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18717
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You are you bell end!



No, my name is ZIz - try to get it right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Ziz wrote:
Ziz wrote:The Conservatives have been the biggest borrowers over the last 70 years



(Tax Research UK)



From the graph above we learned that Tories are the biggest borrowers - but let's be fair, who repays the most dept?



Gosh! Shocked

And yet despite their history the Tories have gone and borrowed even more!

Government debt has increased by £555 billion since George Osborne took office in 2010, the latest official figures show.

The Office for National Statistics said this week the Government had borrowed £70.7 billion pounds in the first 11 months of the current financial year.

(The Independent)

George Osborne Has Borrowed More In 3 Years Than Labour Did In 13

The Office for National Statistics showed that the coalition has borrowed £430.072 billion, whereas the last Labour government managed to borrow just £429.975 billion.

(Huffington Post)




(The Spectator)


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Labour opened the taps on spending... first paying for it by stealth taxes and pension pot raids... then they opened up the borrowing to spend even more... by the time they left office the govt bill was 180 billion a year more than was coming in in revenues... ie borrowing 180 billion a year...!!!


This is what the Torys took over to...


And labour have since opposed every proposal for every cut in spending!!!


Please tell me what bit of this you are struggling to understand...?


"...In 1997 Labour inherited a budget that was actually in balance. After a painful and turbulent decade under the Tories, the public finances had finally been brought under control. But after four years in office Gordon Brown took out the country's credit card and let rip. By the end of 2009-10 our annual deficit had ballooned to £170.8 billion..."


http://www.debtbombshell.com/britains-budget-deficit.htm



Zit you are an idiot if you cannot understand this!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18717
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Who is Zit?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:17 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well let's ask "Mrs Jones" if she cares about anyone else shall we? Of course she doesn't - she only cares about getting more housing benefit for herself. Lefties care about the NHS and the welfare state because they use it. If they didn't, they wouldn't care.

You'll find that non-lefties also care about the minimum wage and paid holidays - because many of them actually work and are on minimum wage. They also care about the NHS because they're paying into it and they use it themselves.

You really need to stop dividing people into two groups - those who care about others and those who don't. Everyone who votes a certain way does so in order to benefit themselves in some way IMO.

I don't know anything about anyone laughing about Palestinians.
I would agree that not all RW are as completely deranged as some, especially the collective on this forum and I'm sure 1 ot 2 of them out there in a world of billions are decent fair minded folk, unfortunately you're not one of them.

Most are eaten up by bitterness and a sick and twisted hatred of the mind, they're backwards, racist, xenophobic, fascist, riddled with the fear that someone somewhere might be enjoying their life, and then their are some more familiar types like those who laugh at children burning to death who are simply beneath contempt, you then wonder what actually made them so vile.

Perhaps you have some knowledge of this that you'd like to share, so that we may gain some insight or understanding into the severity of this ailment!

I don't know anything about anyone laughing at children burning to death.

Look, as an example, think of interest rates - if someone has a mortgage, they want a low interest rate. If someone has a savings account, they want a high interest rate. Those who work and pay tax want their tax to be as low as possible. If someone is on benefits, they don't care about tax because they don't pay it, or they want those who work to pay more tax so they can get more benefits.

As I said, people will vote for whatever benefits them personally. Do you have a problem with that? Lefties aren't voting for the good of anyone else, they're voting for themselves re their own self interest.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28880
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:59 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't know anything about anyone laughing at children burning to death.

Look, as an example, think of interest rates - if someone has a mortgage, they want a low interest rate. If someone has a savings account, they want a high interest rate. Those who work and pay tax want their tax to be as low as possible. If someone is on benefits, they don't care about tax because they don't pay it, or they want those who work to pay more tax so they can get more benefits.

As I said, people will vote for whatever benefits them personally. Do you have a problem with that? Lefties aren't voting for the good of anyone else, they're voting for themselves re their own self interest.

Yes, I guess it is something that anyone would try deny, unless of course it was said under a nom de plume elsewhere where such disgusting remarks are simply the norm.

I think it's best to end our conversation now, suffice to say that those on the left have the betterment for the whole of society in mind, whilst those on the right are in it for personal greed and selfishness, I'm sure that there's a large swathe in the middle, but in reality you yourself are not in their company!

Those on the left do not have the betterment for the whole of society in mind, as I've pointed out. They have their own betterment in mind - it just depends on what betterment consists of.

I don't know anything about nom de plumes. The only disgusting remarks have been from you.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28880
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Raggs, your assessment only makes sense if the majority of the left are on benefits -- they're not.

_________________
"It was our job to brand it, so the plastic and bandits had their very own reason to brag."

- Cody Canada & the Departed
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22790
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:26 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Labour opened the taps on spending... first paying for it by stealth taxes and pension pot raids... then they opened up the borrowing to spend even more... by the time they left office the govt bill was 180 billion a year more than was coming in in revenues... ie borrowing 180 billion a year...!!!


This is what the Torys took over to...


And labour have since opposed every proposal for every cut in spending!!!


Please tell me what bit of this you are struggling to understand...?


"...In 1997 Labour inherited a budget that was actually in balance. After a painful and turbulent decade under the Tories, the public finances had finally been brought under control. But after four years in office Gordon Brown took out the country's credit card and let rip. By the end of 2009-10 our annual deficit had ballooned to £170.8 billion..."


http://www.debtbombshell.com/britains-budget-deficit.htm



Zit you are an idiot if you cannot understand this!!!

From the Institute of Fiscal Studies...

Over the first eleven years of Labour government, from 1997 to the eve of the financial crisis in 2007, the UK public finances followed a remarkably similar pattern to the first eleven years of the previous Conservative government, from 1979 to 1989. The first four saw the public sector move from deficit to surplus, while the following seven saw a move back into the red.

 By 2007 Labour had reduced public sector borrowing slightly below the level it inherited from the Conservatives. And more of that borrowing was being used to finance investment rather than the day-to-day running costs of the public sector. Labour had also reduced public sector debt below the level it had inherited. As a result the ‘golden rule’ and ‘sustainable investment rule’ that Gordon Brown had committed himself to on becoming Chancellor in 1997 were both met over the economic cycle that he eventually decided had run from 1997–98 to 2006–07.


Welfare spending under Labour went down and up to the financial crash so did unemployment. So all those migrants must have ben working otherwise those figures would look quite different.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:00 am

Bullshit!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18717
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Labour opened the taps on spending... first paying for it by stealth taxes and pension pot raids... then they opened up the borrowing to spend even more... by the time they left office the govt bill was 180 billion a year more than was coming in in revenues... ie borrowing 180 billion a year...!!!

This is what the Torys took over to...

And labour have since opposed every proposal for every cut in spending!!!

Please tell me what bit of this you are struggling to understand...?

"...In 1997 Labour inherited a budget that was actually in balance. After a painful and turbulent decade under the Tories, the public finances had finally been brought under control. But after four years in office Gordon Brown took out the country's credit card and let rip. By the end of 2009-10 our annual deficit had ballooned to £170.8 billion..."

http://www.debtbombshell.com/britains-budget-deficit.htm

Zit you are an idiot if you cannot understand this!!!

From the Institute of Fiscal Studies...

Over the first eleven years of Labour government, from 1997 to the eve of the financial crisis in 2007, the UK public finances followed a remarkably similar pattern to the first eleven years of the previous Conservative government, from 1979 to 1989. The first four saw the public sector move from deficit to surplus, while the following seven saw a move back into the red.

 By 2007 Labour had reduced public sector borrowing slightly below the level it inherited from the Conservatives. And more of that borrowing was being used to finance investment rather than the day-to-day running costs of the public sector. Labour had also reduced public sector debt below the level it had inherited. As a result the ‘golden rule’ and ‘sustainable investment rule’ that Gordon Brown had committed himself to on becoming Chancellor in 1997 were both met over the economic cycle that he eventually decided had run from 1997–98 to 2006–07.


Welfare spending under Labour went down and up to the financial crash so did unemployment. So all those migrants must have ben working otherwise those figures would look quite different.


Idea

Conservative governments like to claim to be natural born money men, as if it's their birthright to be better managers, wiser people, more fiscally responsible...

Yet History continues to show, time after time, that Tory and Repub' dominated guvm'nts have always left bigger debts, higher inflation, more unemployment, shattered lives and savings, damaged sharemarkets, greater environmental damage, increased civil unrest..        

Leaving their Labour/socialist/Greens/'liberal' oriented oppostion parties to try and clean up their ill-begotten financial and social messes.

Irregardless of how many times, their RW sockpuppets continually try to rewrite history to suit their own selfish, narrow-minded and short-sighted fascist agendas..        sleaze

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 3870
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum