Naked Trump

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naked Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 am

First topic message reminder :

With a cock that small, no wonder he had to buy sex.
Whatever does Ivana see in a fat, wig wearing, misogynistic, cockless, racist, unfaithful billionaire?

A lifesize statue of a naked Donald Trump has fetched £18,000 at US auction

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lifesize-statue-naked-donald-trump-9108841#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3740
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Naked Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

In all seriousness it is true, you have received some abuse and you really have never deserved it.  I know I shout at you in the mod section occasionally because I'm a grumpy cow, but I think you're a top Scot.

And you haven't even seen under my kilt. Laughing
Its gruesome.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3740
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

In all seriousness it is true, you have received some abuse and you really have never deserved it.  I know I shout at you in the mod section occasionally because I'm a grumpy cow, but I think you're a top Scot.

And you haven't even seen under my kilt. Laughing
Its gruesome.

You mean awesome

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Nah. If you keep bragging, you'll need it to grew some more.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3740
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Scots and their sporrans Rolling Eyes

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31867
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I think we should all absolutely avoid voting for the left again. If Sassy and HA are representative of the attitude and morals existing therein. If they can,with clear conscience,state publicly here that they wish debilitating illness at best on a foreign politician,what hidden attitude is prevalent within that odious party towards those of us who hold contrary view points?
Gulags/gas chambers for non card carrying  folk?

I consider myself a ‘leftie’ and If you think that it’s only ‘lefties’ that can come out with wishing ill health on people then let me put you right.

I’ve had a poster who is a member of this very forum who has said in the past ‘I hope you die in agony like that decrepit old Scotsman you called Daddy.'

I had a poster tell me that they wished cancer on me and that they would deny me the drugs to treat it and laugh as they watched me wither away and die.

I had a poster who told me that my mother should have been slapped and punished for giving birth to me.

I had a poster tell me how much he loved seeing Thatcher rip the miners including the men and a couple of kids who died picking coal from a pit bing just to try and keep warm.

They were all right wing and the last two were by someone who you described as your old mucker.

The first one was from someone who runs a forum close by and the second one was from a poster of that forum although the were not as far as I know repeated on there. I believe you may have visited there recently which is of course your choice and nothing wrong with that.

There’s a lot more and I’m not even a public figure just a guy on the internet sharing my views so what does that say about the RW?

It says to me that there are foul characters on all sides...surprise surprise....but ATM its certain lefties standing on pedestals with claims to big morals who are doing the dirty.... and...whlst the right are in some cases not much better...it seems to me they do so with the expectation that they will get a whipping for it....it is significant that its generally (with one exception) the left that are crying all over my inbox....

As far as Thatcher is concerned just remember she died a natural death living at the Ritz and that she was no Princess Diana but she was given a funeral to match some of which was paid for with taxpayers money. Parliament was recalled and MPs who were scattered around the globe were able to return with all their expenses paid for by the taxpayer, which included going back to their holiday destinations. They were brought back to sit in the House of Commons to listen and offer all their glowing tributes to her.

And whilst all these celebrations of her death and tributes were going on, much of it under the state chandeliers, those in the communities that were ripped apart and ravaged by her policies had to just accept it. It was like a kick in the teeth to them so they celebrated in their own way being that she was public figure not a private person.

The only person in the House of Commons that day that I can remember to tell it like it was and speak for those that suffered was Glenda Jackson.

I never celebrated her death and I didn’t agree with partying and celebrating it by whoever it was but would I condemn the communities for doing what they did?

Fat chance that.


my attitude almost entirely...but again IRN here YOU fall into the same trap of duality

you say the part in blue but then you say the part in red...contradictory ...you either disagree with it (and thus condemn it) or you dont (and thus condone it)
you cant have it both ways
MY take on it is that I dissagree with how they behaved (and thus condemn it) BUT I DO iunderstand why they would feel that way (and thus my condemnation is mitigated and limited
i.e. It goes from being "they were pure evil for doing this" to "they should really have known better and it was uncivilised but......."
It does NOT however make me take the view like HA and co....that they were justified and right to do so......
THERIN lies the difference....

As far as Trump is concerned, just remember, when you hear the sound of the Goosesteps it’s already too late.

and what has that got to do with it...

lets just consider its a very short step, both personally and politically from "i wish that bastard was dead" to saying "I'm going to kill that bastard" to then saying "YESSSSS I killed that bastard" (or in the case of politics saying ...you, my military...go kill that bastard)
all that restricts one from the other is civility and failing that lack of means/courage..... and...that is a neutral POV too....the rightness of it depends on many things...

however to me it is a form of mental sickness to "wish death/illness upon someone...that says more about the person making such a wish than it does about their target.....Unless of course one has a very personal and burning reason to...I mean I wouldnt condemn a rape victim for wishing the worst hell has to ofer upon her rapist...but its NOT up to me you or anyone else NOT involved directly to do so.....


and on a lighter note...what has the sound of jack boots got to do with it

Its not the jackboots ...its the other shit that comes with them thats the problem
the sound of jackboots (well any marching boots really) is the sound of precision and discipline...nothing wrong with that...

do learn to deconstruct your arguments.... Razz

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8770
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by sassy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:Scots and their sporrans Rolling Eyes


My OH says a sporran is there to weigh down the said member, so it doesn't lift the kilt.   They just can't help themselves can they!

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17286
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:23 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Scots and their sporrans Rolling Eyes


My OH says a sporran is there to weigh down the said member, so it doesn't lift the kilt.   They just can't help themselves can they!

Nope. Especially Irn when he gets going.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31867
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I think we should all absolutely avoid voting for the left again. If Sassy and HA are representative of the attitude and morals existing therein. If they can,with clear conscience,state publicly here that they wish debilitating illness at best on a foreign politician,what hidden attitude is prevalent within that odious party towards those of us who hold contrary view points?
Gulags/gas chambers for non card carrying  folk?

I consider myself a ‘leftie’ and If you think that it’s only ‘lefties’ that can come out with wishing ill health on people then let me put you right.

I’ve had a poster who is a member of this very forum who has said in the past ‘I hope you die in agony like that decrepit old Scotsman you called Daddy.'

I had a poster tell me that they wished cancer on me and that they would deny me the drugs to treat it and laugh as they watched me wither away and die.

I had a poster who told me that my mother should have been slapped and punished for giving birth to me.

I had a poster tell me how much he loved seeing Thatcher rip the miners including the men and a couple of kids who died picking coal from a pit bing just to try and keep warm.

They were all right wing and the last two were by someone who you described as your old mucker.

The first one was from someone who runs a forum close by and the second one was from a poster of that forum although the were not as far as I know repeated on there. I believe you may have visited there recently which is of course your choice and nothing wrong with that.

There’s a lot more and I’m not even a public figure just a guy on the internet sharing my views so what does that say about the RW?

It says to me that there are foul characters on all sides...surprise surprise....but ATM its certain lefties standing on pedestals with claims to big morals who are doing the dirty.... and...whlst the right are in some cases not much better...it seems to me they do so with the expectation that they will get a whipping for it....it is significant that its generally (with one exception) the left that are crying all over my inbox....

As far as Thatcher is concerned just remember she died a natural death living at the Ritz and that she was no Princess Diana but she was given a funeral to match some of which was paid for with taxpayers money. Parliament was recalled and MPs who were scattered around the globe were able to return with all their expenses paid for by the taxpayer, which included going back to their holiday destinations. They were brought back to sit in the House of Commons to listen and offer all their glowing tributes to her.

And whilst all these celebrations of her death and tributes were going on, much of it under the state chandeliers, those in the communities that were ripped apart and ravaged by her policies had to just accept it. It was like a kick in the teeth to them so they celebrated in their own way being that she was public figure not a private person.

The only person in the House of Commons that day that I can remember to tell it like it was and speak for those that suffered was Glenda Jackson.

I never celebrated her death and I didn’t agree with partying and celebrating it by whoever it was but would I condemn the communities for doing what they did?

Fat chance that.


my attitude almost entirely...but again IRN here YOU fall into the same trap of duality

you say the part in blue but then you say the part in red...contradictory ...you either disagree with it (and thus condemn it) or you dont (and thus condone it)
you cant have it both ways
MY take on it is that I dissagree with how they behaved (and thus condemn it) BUT I DO iunderstand why they would feel that way (and thus my condemnation is mitigated and limited
i.e. It goes from being "they were pure evil for doing this" to "they should really have known better and it was uncivilised but......."
It does NOT however make me take the view like HA and co....that they were justified and right to do so......
THERIN lies the difference....

As far as Trump is concerned, just remember, when you hear the sound of the Goosesteps it’s already too late.

and what has that got to do with it...

lets just consider its a very short step, both personally and politically from "i wish that bastard was dead" to saying "I'm going to kill that bastard" to then saying "YESSSSS I killed that bastard" (or in the case of politics saying ...you, my military...go kill that bastard)
all that restricts one from the other is civility and failing that lack of means/courage..... and...that is a neutral POV too....the rightness of it depends on many things...

however to me it is a form of mental sickness to "wish death/illness upon someone...that says more about the person making such a wish than it does about their target.....Unless of course one has a very personal and burning reason to...I mean I wouldnt condemn a rape victim for wishing the worst hell has to ofer upon her rapist...but its NOT up to me you or anyone else NOT involved directly to do so.....


and on a lighter note...what has the sound of jack boots got to do with it

Its not the jackboots ...its the other shit that comes with them thats the problem
the sound of jackboots (well any marching boots really) is the sound of precision and discipline...nothing wrong with that...

do learn to deconstruct your arguments.... Razz

Well you start off saying 'my attitude almost entirely' and then completely contradict that with the rest of what you say. It's a great pity that it took just a few reminders and examples of the abuse I have received to drag out of you an acknowlegemet that the RW are bad as well and I think the examples I gave completely Trump what you are saying should be condemned. I mean they're bad, really really bad aren't they?

The Goosesteps mention was an example of what happens when people don't speak up and condemn and campaign about the type of language that Trump has been coming out with so please try to see things in that respect because you never know Victor them there Rednecks in good ole US of A have been itching for a leader like him.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:51 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

No, I wouldn't have him killed.   I'd be cleverer than that.   I'd find enough dirt on him to stop him ever putting his face out in public again.   Because I'm quite sure there is enough.

Well I think there are people doing that already, finding dirt.

I don't think you have to do anything.  I believe he's about to be indicted for two counts of bribery, one of fraud, and one of income tax evasion.  

He has caused his Foundation trust to bribe the attorneys general of Florida, and Texas, to stay out of the Trump University fraud case, which I believe will result in the fraud conviction.  That's two counts.

Then, I believe he will be hit with income tax misuse regarding the trust, and consequently for evasion for unreported income diverted through the trust.  That's violation of the Tax Code.

In fact, I believe Trump is running for President as a calculated move to avoid these inevitable charges. It gives him a good defense, that it is political.  That's why you don't see his income tax returns...that would spill the whole pot of beans.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20066
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Miffs2 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well I think there are people doing that already, finding dirt.

I don't think you have to do anything.  I believe he's about to be indicted for two counts of bribery, one of fraud, and one of income tax evasion.  

He has caused his Foundation trust to bribe the attorneys general of Florida, and Texas, to stay out of the Trump University fraud case, which I believe will result in the fraud conviction.  That's two counts.

Then, I believe he will be hit with income tax misuse regarding the trust, and consequently for evasion for unreported income diverted through the trust.  That's violation of the Tax Code.

In fact, I believe Trump is running for President as a calculated move to avoid these inevitable charges.  It gives him a good defense, that it is political.  That's why you don't see his income tax returns...that would spill the whole pot of beans.



So is Clinton squeaky clean or just better at covering her tracks?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:59 pm

She isn't squeaky clean by a long shot but some of her policies are pretty good.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31867
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think you have to do anything.  I believe he's about to be indicted for two counts of bribery, one of fraud, and one of income tax evasion.  

He has caused his Foundation trust to bribe the attorneys general of Florida, and Texas, to stay out of the Trump University fraud case, which I believe will result in the fraud conviction.  That's two counts.

Then, I believe he will be hit with income tax misuse regarding the trust, and consequently for evasion for unreported income diverted through the trust.  That's violation of the Tax Code.

In fact, I believe Trump is running for President as a calculated move to avoid these inevitable charges.  It gives him a good defense, that it is political.  That's why you don't see his income tax returns...that would spill the whole pot of beans.

So is Clinton squeaky clean or just better at covering her tracks?

There has never been any basis in fact that Hillary Clinton has ever done anything against the law.  It's a rumor that Republicans started in 2008, having to do with the attack on Benghazi, which was a CIA outpost.  How that implicates the State Department is another matter, but Republicans tried to say it was somehow Hillary's fault because originally it was reported it was a DOS outpost.  All this and hey...fook, it's a war.  Didn't the Republicans get the memo?  Attacks are expected during a war. Happens all the time. Eventually, this was dropped even by the Republican Congress.

Next came these nonsensical emails.  Hillary used a private server for her emails.  Just to say it...it sounds ridiculous.  No law was broken.  It was legal.  She's never sent clandestine materials over her server. In fact, it was a practice that was done by Republicans Colin Powell and Dr. Rice.  The Republicans point to certain actions, which were there any basis in fact, would look like furtive behavior.  As I've said elsewhere, they build their whole case without any predicate illegality, and have a shit-fit over what they call clandestine behavior.  Hell, I've erased my emails and the police have never cared. Without the predicate illegal acts, why should they?

Hillary has never broken any law, and they know it.  The Republicans just hope you will gloss over  that part of the narrative and engage the conversation where illegal acts are a foregone conclusion.  

In all cases, there's no there there.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20066
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:20 am

Thanks Quill, I never understood the private server kerfuffle tbh.
This isn't going to be remembered as a glorious time for American politics its ? The next president will be the one people hated less. That said, at least you get to vote, we got Theresa May whether we liked it or not.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 am

Handy Andy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

And you haven't even seen under my kilt. Laughing
Its gruesome.
not as gruesome as this one
I cant understand why the left got so uppity about a clinton statue

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-naked-statue-new-york-city-outrage-us-election-2016-a7368141.html

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 am

Miffs2 wrote:Thanks Quill, I never understood the private server kerfuffle tbh.
This isn't going to be remembered as a glorious time for American politics its ? The next president will be the one people hated less. That said, at least you get to vote, we got Theresa May whether we liked it or not.
we dont vote for a prime minister we vote for a party.
she was elected by the people of her constituency.

Are you a member of the tory party, if not you wouldnt have got a vote anyway

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:14 am

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

So is Clinton squeaky clean or just better at covering her tracks?

There has never been any basis in fact that Hillary Clinton has ever done anything against the law.  It's a rumor that Republicans started in 2008, having to do with the attack on Benghazi, which was a CIA outpost.  How that implicates the State Department is another matter, but Republicans tried to say it was somehow Hillary's fault because originally it was reported it was a DOS outpost.  All this and hey...fook, it's a war.  Didn't the Republicans get the memo?  Attacks are expected during a war.  Happens all the time.  Eventually, this was dropped even by the Republican Congress.

Next came these nonsensical emails.  Hillary used a private server for her emails.  Just to say it...it sounds ridiculous.  No law was broken.  It was legal.  She's never sent clandestine materials over her server.  In fact, it was a practice that was done by Republicans Colin Powell and Dr. Rice.  The Republicans point to certain actions, which were there any basis in fact, would look like furtive behavior.  As I've said elsewhere, they build their whole case without any predicate illegality, and have a shit-fit over what they call clandestine behavior.  Hell, I've erased my emails and the police have never cared.  Without the predicate illegal acts, why should they?

Hillary has never broken any law, and they know it.  The Republicans just hope you will gloss over  that part of the narrative and engage the conversation where illegal acts are a foregone conclusion.  

In all cases, there's no there there.
she sent classified documents via her private server which were probably read by foreign powers before the recipients.

she claimed not to know what C on a document stood for despite receiving training on protocols. she lied about the whole thing several times as leaked documents have shown.
Others have been charged for less than she did.

http://observer.com/2016/08/did-nsa-try-to-destroy-hillary-clinton/

Worse was what transpired in EmailGate, which witnessed Hillary’s “unclassified” email including reams of very highly classified information—some of it from NSA. The agency is especially unhappy about what I revealed previously in this column, how Top Secret-plus NSA reports wound up being copied verbatim in “personal” emails sent to Clinton by her friend and factotum, Sid Blumenthal, back in 2011.

Although NSA determined beyond doubt that Blumenthal—who had no position in the Obama administration and did not have active security clearances—somehow got his hands on Top Secret / Special Intelligence NSA assessments only hours after they appeared in classified channels, then retyped them in his personal, unsecured email, which was sent to then-Secretary Clinton.

Some of the information Blumenthal emailed to Hillary’s “private” server included GAMMA reporting, which as I explained previously, “is an NSA handling caveat that is applied to extraordinarily sensitive information (for instance, decrypted conversations between top foreign leadership, as this was). GAMMA is properly viewed as a SIGINT Special Access Program, or SAP, several of which from the CIA Clinton compromised in another series of her ‘unclassified’ emails.”

The agency was hopping mad about that compromise of its “crown jewel” information, and they were even more displeased that the FBI decided to punt on prosecuting anybody for that notorious incident. “In wartime, we shoot people for compromising GAMMA,” explained an unhappy NSA senior official: “But the FBI was clearly told to look the other way by the White House—so they did.”

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:29 am

Did you twitter this info to your mate Trump? The one who reads your messages

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3740
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Did you twitter this info to your mate Trump? The one who reads your messages
ah bless, you are a poppet, now off you go back to your safe space so you can play with the other snowflakes

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 2932
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:29 pm

See you are always here now Dean. Is that to keep a low profile on Flop whilst the Forumotion litigation team are investigating the place yet again?


Last edited by Handy Andy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3740
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Dean wrote:she sent classified documents via her private server which were probably read by foreign powers before the recipients.


No she didn’t.

Dean wrote:she claimed not to know what C on a document stood for despite receiving training on protocols. she lied about the whole thing several times as leaked documents have shown.
Others have been charged for less than she did.

As I say, all of the criticisms come after the fact, with no predicate wrongdoing.  There’s no there there.

Dean wrote:http://observer.com/2016/08/did-nsa-try-to-destroy-hillary-clinton/

Worse was what transpired in EmailGate, which witnessed Hillary’s “unclassified” email including reams of very highly classified information—some of it from NSA. The agency is especially unhappy about what I revealed previously in this column, how Top Secret-plus NSA reports wound up being copied verbatim in “personal” emails sent to Clinton by her friend and factotum, Sid Blumenthal, back in 2011.

The key words there are “sent to Clinton”.  The issue is Clinton’s activities, not anyone else.  I would have a debate with you on Blumenthal’s activities, but that is not the issue.

Dean wrote:Although NSA determined beyond doubt that Blumenthal—who had no position in the Obama administration and did not have active security clearances—somehow got his hands on Top Secret / Special Intelligence NSA assessments only hours after they appeared in classified channels, then retyped them in his personal, unsecured email, which was sent to then-Secretary Clinton.

So, the crime you are alleging is ‘criminal retyping’?  Um…and you forget we are supposed to be talking about Clinton.  How does she figure in?  Was she aiding and abetting this criminal retyping?

Dean wrote:Some of the information Blumenthal emailed to Hillary’s “private” server included GAMMA reporting, which as I explained previously, “is an NSA handling caveat that is applied to extraordinarily sensitive information (for instance, decrypted conversations between top foreign leadership, as this was). GAMMA is properly viewed as a SIGINT Special Access Program, or SAP, several of which from the CIA Clinton compromised in another series of her ‘unclassified’ emails.”

The agency was hopping mad about that compromise of its “crown jewel” information, and they were even more displeased that the FBI decided to punt on prosecuting anybody for that notorious incident. “In wartime, we shoot people for compromising GAMMA,”explained an unhappy NSA senior official: “But the FBI was clearly told to look the other way by the White House—so they did.”

So you see, no criminal activity on the part of Hillary.  It’s all after-the-fact activity, allegedly done by others, involving a simple server, which wasn’t illegal at the time.  No predicate criminal activity.  Indeed, no predicate wrongdoing whatsoever.  Your entire exposition is my proof, Dean: there’s no there there.  

In another thread, I have spoken to the Trump gripe that Hillary’s emails are not getting the media attention that his ‘pussy-grabbing’ comments are getting.  But, you can see, the email story is just fookin’ boring.  Trump's conduct is just more salacious and shocking; of course it's going to get the greater attention.

Likewise, the emerging Wikileaks stories...they're boring.  They might make for a good sit-com on daytime TV.  Or, even a case study for one of John Kenneth Galbraith's graduate students, on how to organize for maximum performance.  But the Republican allegations of criminal activity or any wrongdoing are just a crock.

This is all part of a grand (instinctive) scheme by conservatives everywhere, to distract voters from the conservatives' wrongdoing.  Even if they are caught lying about Hillary, they say...see, they're all lies...everyone in politics lies.  They can't lose by putting this shit out there...they either besmirch the person, or the process.

But there's no there there.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20066
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Will gloat like fuck when Clinton is Presdent and Trump is taken away in handcuffs charged with sexual misconduct, rape, bribery in public office and tax fraud.
That will keep his lawyers in pocket fo a while.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3740
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum