Far right UKIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Far right UKIP

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:51 am

Even UKIP think some of their members and candidates are too far right.
You couldn't make it up.

http://news.sky.com/story/ukip-leadership-contest-row-sparked-by-far-right-claims-10629415

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:55 am

I think UKIP need to disband and become something other than the party Farage led. It needs a fresh new start if it's ever to be taken seriously by it's followers, and some fresh new sensible MP's and campaigners.

_________________
The soul of a gypsy, the heart of a hippy, the spirit of a fairy
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31462
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 am

Their problem is that they would like to move further to the right, whoch ties in with their ethos and philosophy, but renderes them largely unelectable.
They will quietly disappear into the pressure group they once were, along with other far right groups such as the BNP and Britain First.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:12 am

Handy Andy wrote:Their problem is that  they would like to move further to the right, whoch ties in with their ethos and philosophy, but renderes them largely unelectable.
They will quietly disappear into the pressure group they once were, along with other far right groups such as  the BNP and Britain First.

Well that's no bad thing!
Farage was a good leader, like him or loathe him.

_________________
The soul of a gypsy, the heart of a hippy, the spirit of a fairy
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31462
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:17 am

The problem is they could eventually combine and unite as one far right party. As has happened in mainland Europe.
It would much support from the faux English speaking rw cranks on here, who write in chav to provoke a response.
That is the level of intelligence of that sector.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by nicko on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 am

English speaking right wing cranks on here, you just can't help your bigoted self can you?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8129
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:35 am

The problem with people like this is that they need a strong-appearing daddy figure to keep them in line. Someone who can simultaneously motivate them with lies and bullshit, and intimidate them into submission.

_________________
"It was our job to brand it, so the plastic and bandits had their very own reason to brag."

- Cody Canada & the Departed
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22799
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:38 am

Farage is leaving to join a comedy troupe.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:40 am

My point about Farage is, if he said the things one personally likes to hear and one wanted to back him, he leads well.
Be nice if he did something humanitarian.

_________________
The soul of a gypsy, the heart of a hippy, the spirit of a fairy
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31462
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The problem is they could eventually combine and unite as one far right party. As has happened in mainland Europe.
It would much support from the faux English speaking rw cranks on here, who write in chav to provoke a response.
That is the level of intelligence of that sector.


Ukip = uk independence party.


Supporting uk freedom and democracy!


Freedom from the rule of the European wide eu dictatorship...


Ukip also supports the right of other countries in Europe to re-establish their own national democracies and sovereignty...



Hand shandy seems to think this 'devolution' of sovereignty/powers to national govts and run by democratic will of the people... is somehow 'far right'...!?



And hand shandy dares to speculate on 'the level of intelligence' of others...!?




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by Irn Bru on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:The problem is they could eventually combine and unite as one far right party. As has happened in mainland Europe.
It would much support from the faux English speaking rw cranks on here, who write in chav to provoke a response.
That is the level of intelligence of that sector.


Ukip = uk independence party.


Supporting uk freedom and democracy!


Freedom from the rule of the European wide eu dictatorship...


Ukip also supports the right of other countries in Europe to re-establish their own national democracies and sovereignty...



Hand shandy seems to think this 'devolution' of sovereignty/powers to national govts and run by democratic will of the people... is somehow 'far right'...!?



And hand shandy dares to speculate on 'the level of intelligence' of others...!?




The Tories have stolen UKIP's clothes now so there is no further need for them. The fruitcakes, closet racists and loonies that David Cameron was on about are now shown to belong in the Tory party.

It's over mate.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Far right UKIP

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 am




The lefty agenda is over...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum