Is Hilary A Traitor To USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Is Hilary A Traitor To USA

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:59 pm

More blah, blah, blah on funding.  Issues on funding are secondary even to secondary issues.  Fookin' boring.

As I've said before, there's no there, there.  All of these lies told by Trump. Breitbart and the Republicans are oversold, and there's never a smoking gun!  

That's the point of headline news, isn't it?  It's news because it's stunning...or it's supposed to be.  But there's nothing stunning about the who knows who, and what of the funding world; money flows, and like shit, it always flows downhill; but we all love it, don't we?.  Just as there is nothing stunning in the Wikileaks shit, there was nothing stunning in Hillary's emails, and nothing stunning in Benghazi (it was a war and people were getting killed--duh!).  It's just packaged lies for purposes of destruction and diversion.  (<< Ask me about that!)

Trump, Breitbart, Republicans, the so-called Truth Division...and in fact, conservatives everywhere, are doing the same thing that the little-boy-who-called-wolf did: cry Wolf!  The only news from conservatives that would cause surprise would be if they dropped their selfishness, dumped their precious stocks and bonds, and helped feed a starving child.  Now, that would be news!

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Hilary A Traitor To USA

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Hilary has 12 point lead and climbing.

http://dailym.ai/2exJJk6

Trump = loser.

Angry Andy

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum