U.S. pastor arrested for sex with a child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U.S. pastor arrested for sex with a child

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:40 pm

HENRICO COUNTY, Va. -- A former Henrico youth pastor has been arrested after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a child in his care at the church.

Investigators say Aaron Thomas Payne, 20, took indecent liberties with a minor on several occasions while he was in a custodial role at the Henrico church.

CBS 6 is not releasing the name of the church at this time.

Payne has been charged with five counts of taking indecent liberties with a child.

Court documents show the alleged crimes happened between July and October of 2014 when Payne was 18 years old and serving as the lead youth pastor at the church.

Henrico Police said they were made aware of the allegations on July 12, 2016 by the victim’s guardian.

Payne, who now lives in West Virginia, was arrested on October 17 and extradited to Virginia.

Payne currently serves as a youth pastor with Princeton First Assembly of God in Princeton, West Virginia. All the charges brought against him are from Henrico.

http://wtvr.com/2016/10/19/former-henrico-youth-pastor-arrested-on-sex-crimes-against-a-child/

Supposed to be a religious leader and an example to Christians ...

That is christianity for you though ...

- Turnpike Troubadors
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. pastor arrested for sex with a child

Post by magica on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:45 pm

I couldn't careless what religion these supposedly religious men are, they are paedophiles and I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life.

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
HENRICO COUNTY, Va. -- A former Henrico youth pastor has been arrested after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a child in his care at the church.

Investigators say Aaron Thomas Payne, 20, took indecent liberties with a minor on several occasions while he was in a custodial role at the Henrico church.

Payne has been charged with five counts of taking indecent liberties with a child.

Court documents show the alleged crimes happened between July and October of 2014 when Payne was 18 years old and serving as the lead youth pastor at the church.

Henrico Police said they were made aware of the allegations on July 12, 2016 by the victim’s guardian.

Payne, who now lives in West Virginia, was arrested on October 17 and extradited to Virginia.

Payne currently serves as a youth pastor with Princeton First Assembly of God in Princeton, West Virginia. All the charges brought against him are from Henrico.

http://wtvr.com/2016/10/19/former-henrico-youth-pastor-arrested-on-sex-crimes-against-a-child/

You're a bigot - red for that comment.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

You're a bigot  - red for that comment.

It was a really unfair comment, wasn't it?

- Turnpike Troubadors
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:09 pm

yes.it was, and whats more., given the other thread this is related to and no doubt inspired by.... you are as ever using a false equivalence...

I doubt he did this in the furtherence of any christian principle or warped rendering of something in his HOLY book...

I mean has he claimed he did this in the name of jesus....in the furtherence of the christian "take over of the world"??

and yet those others ...???????

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 pm

I can see through journalistic obfustication.....

you once called me a "crafty wordsmith" or some such

you dont get to be that without recognising it in others Laughing

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yes.it was, and whats more., given the other thread this is related to and no doubt inspired by.... you are as ever using a false equivalence...

I doubt he did this in the furtherence of any christian principle or warped rendering of something in his HOLY book...

I mean has he claimed he did this in the name of jesus....in the furtherence of the christian "take over of the world"??

and yet those others ...???????

Is there any evidence that the Imam in the other story did what he did because of the Koran? No, there isn't.

- Turnpike Troubadors
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I can see through journalistic obfustication.....

you once called me a "crafty wordsmith" or some such

you dont get to be that without recognising it in others Laughing

Amazingly observant you are, given that:

Is almost exactly what Tommy wrote in his thread.

- Turnpike Troubadors
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Why would anyone use Christians in order to commence some kind of pointless argument with Tommy? It's a bit childish isn't it?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why would anyone use Christians in order to commence some kind of pointless argument with Tommy? It's a bit childish isn't it?

It's not pointless, the point is that he generalizes everyone from a major religion on the basis of one man's actions.

- Turnpike Troubadors
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why would anyone use Christians in order to commence some kind of pointless argument with Tommy? It's a bit childish isn't it?

It's not pointless, the point is that he generalizes everyone from a major religion on the basis of one man's actions.

So is this designed to upset him? Is he a Christian? I've never seen him mention that he follows any religion. It if doesn't matter to him, what is the point exactly?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:53 am

Idea

Paedophilia, sexual abuse, murder and kidnapping, terrorist activities --  much, much more often than not, these have little to do with the religions whose skirts they hide behind,  and much more to do with the people committing those crimes...

Paedophiles are "predatory creatures" by habit and by definition --  as is shown not just by their targeting of jobs as clergy,  but also in so many other positions where they can be in regular contact with children --  scout leaders, PCYC assistants, charity workers, school teachers, sports coaches and swim instructors, and so on.

The % in each category is small, but such positions of responsibility are still undeniably favoured by the more predatory abusers..         Suspect

(And there are female offenders as well,  even if in a minority it is still significant enough as to show the hen party and knitting circle misandrists up for their constant lying bleatings that "all paedophiles are men, and all men are potential rapists..").

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top