London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:51 am

Boney M singer's brother hired hitman to kill mosque rival

The brother of a Boney M singer has been jailed for life after hiring a hitman to kill his rival following a bitter dispute over control of a mosque.

Muslim convert Khalid Rashad, 63, is the brother of Liz Mitchell, lead singer in the 1970s band famous for disco hits such as Rivers of Babylon, Rasputin and Daddy Cool.

She appeared as a character witness in his trial, held in January this year, explaining how they had grown up in a large Christian family in Jamaica.

His conviction can finally be reported at the end of a second trial in which Rashad was found guilty of keeping military-grade plastic explosives and rounds of ammunition at his home, yards from Wembley Stadium.

http://news.sky.com/story/boney-m-singers-brother-hired-hitman-to-kill-mosque-rival-10623634

Supposed to be a religious leader and an example to Muslims...

That is islam for you though...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

Post by magica on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Wow, so much for being peaceful eh?

He got what he deserves, no murder is acceptable and harsh sentences must reflect this.

On another note, I loved Boney M. Brown Girl in the ring and Rivers of Babylon, I still play today!

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Not sure why you got a red for posting a news story. Seems kinda stupid to me.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:40 pm

I thought you meant me lol. No I don't know either, it's news. Going to give a green one to balance it out

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:16 pm

The Islamised lefties feel hurt when you present them with inconvenient truth... a red is all they got!!!

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:Not sure why you got a red for posting a news story. Seems kinda stupid to me.

I gave it a red for the comment "that's islam for you," as though this one guy represents 1.6 billion people -- a line of argument that seems *extremely* stupid to me. Smile

- Cody Canada & the Departed
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Not sure why you got a red for posting a news story. Seems kinda stupid to me.

I gave it a red for the comment "that's islam for you," as though this one guy represents 1.6 billion people -- a line of argument that seems *extremely* stupid to me. Smile

I kinda knew it was you anyway. Rolling Eyes

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

So you're going to just hand-wave away the reasoning behind it? Am I "kinda stupid" for redding a post that bashes 1.6 billion people on the basis of the actions of one person?

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

So you're going to just hand-wave away the reasoning behind it? Am I "kinda stupid" for redding a post that bashes 1.6 billion people on the basis of the actions of one person?

Noooo, they're your reasons and yours alone. He said "that's islam for you" not "that's all Muslims for you" (I'd have redded him for that) and he also pointed out that the guy was supposed to be an example to all Muslims.
Didn't think it deserved a red but hey, it's your red to red with.

And, to be fair, I thought he'd been redded for simply posting the story - it has been done before.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Islam is the religion that *all Muslims* subscribe to, is it not?

It's like reporting on the Catholic priest child abuse scandal and summarizing, "That's Christianity for you."

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Islam is the religion that *all Muslims* subscribe to, is it not?

It's like reporting on the Catholic priest child abuse scandal and summarizing, "That's Christianity for you."

Yes, I did notice.
Listen, if it makes you feel better you can give me a red if you like. I won't even moan about it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Islam is the religion that all Muslims subscribe to... except when they are doing wrong... then the lefties proclaim that they aren't following proper islam...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Yes Tommy but we have had this all before. ISIS and those kind of groups twist the words of their holy book to suit their purpose.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Islam is the religion that all Muslims subscribe to... except when they are doing wrong... then the lefties proclaim that they aren't following proper islam...

Let's say someone is raised as a Christian and commits a murder -- surely you would never argue that Christianity condones murder.

People of all religious faiths violate the rules of their religions, as nobody is infallible.

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:Yes Tommy but we have had this all before.  ISIS and those kind of groups twist the words of their holy book to suit their purpose.

Wouldn't you agree with that Tommy?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 pm

No...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No...

Nothing more than just "no"?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 pm

eddie wrote:

He has said before, he believes ISIS and Islam to be one and the same.

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

He makes me work very hard for an answer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

He makes me work very hard for an answer.

Well, he doesn't have much courage in his convictions, so he rarely just comes out and admits what he really thinks.

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:38 pm

I dont suppose it has occured to any one that if he had explosives and guns...note multiple

in britain....then its not likely his intent was merely to take over a mosque

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:02 am

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes Tommy but we have had this all before.  ISIS and those kind of groups twist the words of their holy book to suit their purpose.

Why would strictly religious Islamic groups be twisting the words of their guide books...?

Hasn't it occurred to you that they are doing things 'by the book'...!?

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:31 am

Lord Foul wrote:I dont suppose it has occured to any one that if he had explosives and guns...note multiple

in britain....then its not likely his intent was merely to take over a mosque

Yeah, what does that have to do with him representing all Muslims?

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:31 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:

Why would strictly religious Islamic groups be twisting the words of their guide books...?

Hasn't it occurred to you that they are doing things 'by the book'...!?

There it is. You bigot piece of shit.

Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Saudi Arabia chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft... ISIS chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft...

Are you saying one is carrying out the Islamic religiously proscribed punishment... and the other is just twisting the words of their guide book to justify this...!?

I

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Saudi Arabia chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft... ISIS chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft...

In this country, predominately Christian States still legally terminate people's lives.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:30 pm

In Muslim countries they terminate a lot more for less !!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:14 pm

I was talking about the Islamic proscribed punishment of chopping off hands...

Is Saudi Arabia twisting the words of their guide book to do this or are isis twisting the words...?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:24 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I was talking about the Islamic proscribed punishment of chopping off hands...

Is Saudi Arabia twisting the words of their guide book to do this or are isis twisting the words...?

Well...?

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top