Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 pm

This article is a good read. It explains how the women who gets a lack of sun light in the form a of vitamin D becomes deficient making it so her unborn child is deficient and therefore does not produce the correct body chemicals to handle the mercury in the vaccines. These children also have a difficult time processing vitamin D with helps to detox the body of heavy metals in vaccines and in the environment. Thus a lack of the bodies ability to detoxify metals and you get brain damaged kids.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/minneapolis-and-the-somal_b_143967.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Beekeeper wrote: cyclops 

WHAT a load of stupid rubbish...

THIS is what often happens when someone with no science in her background reads a pseudo-scientific anti-vaccination puff piece from a gutter rag, that she has no chance of ever understanding anyhow...

THERE IS a good reason WHY dependable medical articles are "peer reviewed" after extensive research and "empirical" analysis by qualified people rather than hocus-pocus practicing homeopaths and self-taught naturopaths, and then published by genuine medical journalists ~ rather than infamous bullshit-merchants such as the Huffington Post !    ::slap:: 

Wow. You're pretty up yourself aren't you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Tess. wrote:This article is a good read. It explains how the women who gets a lack of sun light in the form a of vitamin D becomes deficient making it so her unborn child is deficient and therefore does not produce the correct body chemicals to handle the mercury in the vaccines. These children also have a difficult time processing vitamin D with helps to detox the body of heavy metals in vaccines and in the environment. Thus a lack of the bodies ability to detoxify metals and you get brain damaged kids.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/minneapolis-and-the-somal_b_143967.html
The current scientific consensus is that no convincing scientific evidence supports these claims and a 2011 journal article described the vaccine-autism connection as "the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Recent estimates from CDC's Autism Developmental Disabilities Monitoring network found that about 1 in 88 children have ASD. This estimate is higher than estimates from the early 1990s. Over the years, some people have had concerns that autism might be linked to the vaccines children receive. One vaccine ingredient that has been studied specifically is thimerosal, previously used as a preservative in many recommended childhood vaccines. However, in 2001 thimerosal was removed or reduced to trace amounts in all childhood vaccines except for one type of influenza vaccine, and thimerosal-free alternatives are available for influenza vaccine. Evidence from several studies examining trends in vaccine use and changes in autism frequency does not support such an association between thimerosal and autism. Furthermore, a scientific reviewExternal Web Site Icon by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) concluded that "the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal–containing vaccines and autism." CDC supports the IOM conclusion that there is no relationship between vaccines containing thimerosal and autism rates


http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism/


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 pm

- A now-retracted British study that linked autism to childhood vaccines was an "elaborate fraud" that has done long-lasting damage to public health, a leading medical publication reported Wednesday.

An investigation published by the British medical journal BMJ concludes the study's author, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, misrepresented or altered the medical histories of all 12 of the patients whose cases formed the basis of the 1998 study -- and that there was "no doubt" Wakefield was responsible.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/05/autism.vaccines/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Well my we lad has autism Tess, but he is often put playing in the garden, apart from much of the winter time!

..IMO , the three in one jab has a lot to do with autism, mercury and so on.

Never heard of near this amount of autistic kids when jabs were done one at a time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Tess. wrote:

Wow.  You're pretty up yourself aren't you?

 Laughing

ARE you really that stupid Tess, or just a good actress ???

JUST admit that you know zilch about science, health and medicine..   And be done with it !

You're quite rude and arrogant in yourself, you know ~ as your silly and nasty little reply above ably shows..    Basketball   
God, I've finally come across someone who makes Didge seem modest!! And how do you know that I know zilch about science and medicine? You don't know me from Adam, so that's a pretty unintelligent remark to make isn't it? By the same token how do I know that you know anything about science? You're just a username on a forum; you could be a silly schoolboy IRL for all I know. We only have your word for it that you're brilliant.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Autism, Schmautism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Autism, Schmautism.

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Harry-potter-troll

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27649
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Very funny Ben.

Very funny that maybe you believe that I'm trolling and it isn't my view that autism is utter bollocks, but I can assure you I do believe that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:40 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Very funny Ben.

Very funny that maybe you believe that I'm trolling and it isn't my view that autism is utter bollocks, but I can assure you I do believe that.
"autism is utter bollocks" ? er......what ..Er what ?....oh i see your looking for a rise i guess from Jd perhaps ?

presonaly i will pass if you don`t mind i have had one to many raving lunatics today best leave some for the others

Autism is utter bollocks


Funny man

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Very funny Ben.

Very funny that maybe you believe that I'm trolling and it isn't my view that autism is utter bollocks, but I can assure you I do believe that.
"autism is utter bollocks" ? er......what ..Er what ?....oh  i see your looking for a rise i guess from Jd perhaps ?

presonaly i will pass if you don`t mind i have had one to many raving lunatics today best leave some for the others

Autism is utter bollocks


Funny man

If only he was funny. It's people like him who held back research for years and caused children locked in that terrible box in their mind that is autism, to not get help.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Very funny Ben.

Very funny that maybe you believe that I'm trolling and it isn't my view that autism is utter bollocks, but I can assure you I do believe that.
"autism is utter bollocks" ? er......what ..Er what ?....oh  i see your looking for a rise i guess from Jd perhaps ?

presonaly i will pass if you don`t mind i have had one to many raving lunatics today best leave some for the others

Autism is utter bollocks


Funny man


I know what Andy is doing mate,the same as some of the clowns on the DM, claiming it's all made up and bairns are behaving badly etc deliberately, my wee lad will be going to an autistic school the August after this one.

Andy will get no rise from me as I'm done explaining autism to certain perplexing, my wee lad can't speak, but we use what's called makaton symbols, well we are just starting, he uses facial gestures and hand movements he made up himself to communicate with us...

It's so sad and even pathetic how some can say that an infant is just 'pretending' to have this condition.

My wee lad looks totally normal, and he learns much from us and his siblings, but he attends a speech therapist and will need support for some time to come, perhaps forever.

,y wife has this top she wears with a picture of an ice cream come on it, my wee lad(4 next month) thinks it's real and tries to lick it!, he also does not understand he has to wait his turn in a queue , very hard work!

So Andy,your not going to get a reaction from me that you want chief, it's not gonna happen, because you have demonstrated that no matter what I explain to you, your will rubbish the lot, and if you really believe a child of that age has the capacity to 'pretend or just act up' about having this condition, then your sadly not worth anymore explanation, it's all bollocks to you anyway,

May e you should look at the National Autistic Society website, we are going to another seminar to learn as much as we possibly can, please don't just look for a moment then look away rubbishing it Andy, it's actually very interesting,the spectrum os so wide.

Sadly I admit to being ignorant to autism just like you are now, suppose more so it was something I never paid attention to...

It's took me to have one of my own to realise autism is very, very real.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Well said JD, its horrible because they look perfectly normal, but communication in just about every form is so hard for them.   Think what at adult would feel if they couldn't communicate, and had never learnt things properly because of it.    They are cut off from normal life and how anyone can try and make fun of it I have no idea.   I hope Andy never gets a grandchild with it, because he won't cope and he'll try and deny it and make the child's life even worse.


Last edited by Sassy on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
"autism is utter bollocks" ? er......what ..Er what ?....oh  i see your looking for a rise i guess from Jd perhaps ?

presonaly i will pass if you don`t mind i have had one to many raving lunatics today best leave some for the others

Autism is utter bollocks


Funny man

If only he was funny.   It's people like him who held back research for years and caused children locked in that terrible box in their mind that is autism, to not get help.


That's right Sassy, people with autism were just labelled as stupid and basically just left to rot, not to mention how vulnerable they are and often were targets for bullies...

There was a case of that just the other week where a guy with a nice cream ban and his family 'employed' a lad with this condition, or possibly Aspergers , used him and abused him by making hi. Work for free and battering the hell out of him, they done it once too often and were caught on camera and jailed...

Good,the dirty coward bastards,my blood was fucking boiling, I wished I was there, scumbags battering a disabled lad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:04 pm

I saw that, it was sickening.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Certainly not looking for a rise, nor am I taking the piddle or mocking anybody.

I'm putting down what I believe - surely that is what you would want me to do?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Sassy wrote:Well said JD, its horrible because they look perfectly normal, but communication in just about every form is so hard for them.   Think what at adult would feel if they couldn't communicate, and had never learnt things properly because of it.    They are cut off from normal life and how anyone can try and make fun of it I have no idea.   I hope Andy never gets a grandchild with it, because he won't cope and he'll try and deny it and make the child's life even worse.


That's right Sassy, perhaps like others he would class the bairn as just being daft, so many folk do not understand autism , and the ones who deny it piss me right off, The lack of communication also affects so many other things...confidence being one of them,mans it makes me very angry when I hear they are picked on, but that is what cowards do....pick on the vulnerable eh.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Sassy wrote:I saw that, it was sickening.


You know exactly the one I mean then Sass,it was truly sickening , I was absolutely fizzing when I saw it and had tears in my eyes for that lad. Sad 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:I saw that, it was sickening.


You know exactly the one I mean then Sass,it was truly sickening , I was absolutely fizzing when I saw it and had tears in my eyes for that lad. Sad 

He was absolutely defenceless. He'll never recover even though they prosecuted them and they went to prison. I do hope somewhere someone is trying to give him a good life now and I presume he is now being cared for. They never said what would happen to him, I wish they would just say he is being taken care of.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


You know exactly the one I mean then Sass,it was truly sickening , I was absolutely fizzing when I saw it and had tears in my eyes for that lad. Sad 

He was absolutely defenceless.   He'll never recover even though they prosecuted them and they went to prison.   I do hope somewhere someone is trying to give him a good life now and I presume he is now being cared for.   They never said what would happen to him, I wish they would just say he is being taken care of.


...I know Sassy,it would make us feel better if we knew he was being taken care of to the best of someone's abilities , but I would imagine as that made headlines that that probably is the case Sassy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

He was absolutely defenceless.   He'll never recover even though they prosecuted them and they went to prison.   I do hope somewhere someone is trying to give him a good life now and I presume he is now being cared for.   They never said what would happen to him, I wish they would just say he is being taken care of.


...I know Sassy,it would make us feel better if we knew he was being taken care of to the best of someone's abilities , but I would imagine as that made headlines that that probably is the case Sassy.

We can but hope.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


...I know Sassy,it would make us feel better if we knew he was being taken care of to the best of someone's abilities , but I would imagine as that made headlines that that probably is the case Sassy.

We can but hope.


Aye Sassy, there's always hope

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 pm


What they did to that man was repulsive and disgusting, and as sassy mentioned he may be traumatised for life. J ust about the only silver lining is the case may raise awareness of how vulnerable people who have this condition are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:41 pm

I hope so Lovedust, but when you have ignorant people like Andy adament it doesn't even exist, you have to worry for the wellbeing of people who have autism, because they and their families probably run into people like that all the time, and thats not good.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Certainly not looking for a rise, nor am I taking the piddle or mocking anybody.

I'm putting down what I believe - surely that is what you would want me to do?
not if what you believe is stupid pointless and fact less also insulting not only to the autistic and there parents but 99.99 percent of people with a brain
if you Truly dont believe that autism is not a real condition then quite frankly your so far below any measure of intelligence and understanding
Anything you say as "fact" must be questioned  by any rational minded person
You are entitled to your own opinion
But what your not entitled to is your own facts

ps no i would prefer is you stoped acting like a idiot


Last edited by Korben Dallas on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 pm

lovedust wrote:
What they did to that man was repulsive and disgusting, and as  sassy mentioned he may be traumatised for life. J ust about the only silver lining is the case may raise awareness of how vulnerable people who have this condition are.


..apparently according to some people , bairns and adults with autism are all faking it LD, there is no such condition.

That poor lad though, it made me upset and angry at the same time, and I know you and Sassy would have felt EXACTLY the same.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Certainly not looking for a rise, nor am I taking the piddle or mocking anybody.

I'm putting down what I believe - surely that is what you would want me to do?
not if what you believe is stupid pointless and fact less also insulting not only to the autistic and there parents but 99.99 percent of people with a brain
if you Truly dont believe that autism is not a real condition then quite frankly your so far below any measure of intelligence and understanding
Anything you say as "fact" must be questioned  by any rational minded person
You are entitled to your own opinion
But what your not entitled to is your own facts

ps no i would prefer is you stoped acting like a idiot


I would say that is a good post there!

Andy, it is mocking people with autism and bairns by previously saying it's all 'put on', ffs man, there is nothing put on about it, autism exists and has done since probably forever, but it's only now coming to light and being better understood, years back people with autism were just labelled daft and stuff.

My we lad is really CLEVER Andy, he just can communicate and does not understand he has to take his place in a queue!, and telling him that he does means nothing to him!

It needs time and patience ..much more than our other kids ever had to have and he has a great memory, if he has only saw something once he will remember it by name, but he can't say that name, he will point to where he last saw it.

There is so much of it to explain I would never have the time, but autistic kids can often be clever at certain things to which their mind is more receptive ,whereas it's not with the 'normal' things that it should be.

Too much to explain chief, honestly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:04 pm

JD, there's no reasoning with people so ignorant they continue to deny an illness accepted as hard scientific fact by every medical authority in Britain and the U.S.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Well I wouldn't exactly say it's "put on" - kids of 4 probably couldn't do that.

So, what could it be?

I have some ideas, but i'll keep them to myself - wouldn't want to upset TiTS, Korben or one of his other IDs.

 Laughing


Will check that site out - probably tmw JD!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:08 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Well I wouldn't exactly say it's "put on" - kids of 4 probably couldn't do that.

So, what could it be?

I have some ideas, but i'll keep them to myself - wouldn't want to upset TiTS, Korben or one of his other IDs.

 Laughing


Will check that site out - probably tmw JD!
Oh TiTs is me
I actually got it the first time but thought i would give you that little thrill of explaining ,,,,feeling all warm and spent now Andy
Please remember to wash your hands .....and keyboard

ta

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:09 pm

And it chokes you up to talk about it doesn't it JD.   My youngest grandaughter has cerebral palsy and has a degree of autism, she can't meet your eyes, and hasn't got a clue what is appropriate and what isn't.   She's 15 this year, I worry what is going to happen to her when she is older, what is funny for a child to say, isn't funny for an adult and can cause offense if people don't realise.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Sassy wrote:And it chokes you up to talk about it doesn't it JD.   My youngest grandaughter has cerebral palsy and has a degree of autism, she can't meet your eyes, and hasn't got a clue what is appropriate and what isn't.   She's 15 this year, I worry what is going to happen to her when she is older, what is funny for a child to say, isn't funny for an adult and can cause offense if people don't realise.

It does Sassy and I remember you saying that about your granddaughter Sass, they do say there is a string connection with both these conditions,mat first they though our wee lad had CP as a baby, but was quickly dismissed,but they thought he may have had it mild.

Your granddaughter sounds like she has CP at a bit of a higher level , and you've hit the nail on the head Sassy...they often don't understand what is appropriate and what is not, there are some kids who actually throw their poo in public!!

Might sound funny, but other people seeing that just don't understand, hope my wee lad doesn't!,me gets scared when he fills his nappy,because he may think he is loosing part of him!,must like he won't let anyone cut his hair.

In understand that stuff more now Sassy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Not everyone is convinced that there is a problem, however.

"These reports are interesting and need further review, but you don't just take something off the news as facts," cautioned Judy Punyko, an epidemiologist for the state department of health. "We need to obtain the actual data and analyze it, so I am not sure there is much of a story here at this point."

Punyko has assembled a team of experts to determine if the Somali autism rates are in fact higher than average in Minneapolis, and she was expected to release at least preliminary results at Saturday's meeting.

But on November 12, Dr. Punyko sent me an email saying she is not able to present any results yet, "only study aim, objectives, and progress to date. I am still in the process of gathering existing data and this is taking a lot more time than I had anticipated," she wrote. "These data are tough to work with."

Even the Article says that they have not completed the collection and analysis of data, all this is merely hearsay from parents of one community where Austism is Particularly stigmatic claiming it is affecting them more than others (no evidense show this to be true, yet)

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:27 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Not everyone is convinced that there is a problem, however.

"These reports are interesting and need further review, but you don't just take something off the news as facts," cautioned Judy Punyko, an epidemiologist for the state department of health. "We need to obtain the actual data and analyze it, so I am not sure there is much of a story here at this point."

Punyko has assembled a team of experts to determine if the Somali autism rates are in fact higher than average in Minneapolis, and she was expected to release at least preliminary results at Saturday's meeting.

But on November 12, Dr. Punyko sent me an email saying she is not able to present any results yet, "only study aim, objectives, and progress to date. I am still in the process of gathering existing data and this is taking a lot more time than I had anticipated," she wrote. "These data are tough to work with."

Even the Article says that they have not completed the collection and analysis of data, all this is merely hearsay from parents of one community where Austism is Particularly stigmatic claiming it is affecting them more than others (no evidense show this to be true, yet)

No conjecture as to whether it doesn't really exist though, right? They seem to be all pretty much in agreement on that point.

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27649
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:And it chokes you up to talk about it doesn't it JD.   My youngest grandaughter has cerebral palsy and has a degree of autism, she can't meet your eyes, and hasn't got a clue what is appropriate and what isn't.   She's 15 this year, I worry what is going to happen to her when she is older, what is funny for a child to say, isn't funny for an adult and can cause offense if people don't realise.

It does Sassy and I remember you saying that about your granddaughter Sass, they do say there is a string connection with both these conditions,mat first they though our wee lad had CP as a baby, but was quickly dismissed,but they thought he  may have had it mild.

Your granddaughter sounds like she has CP at a bit of a higher level , and you've hit the nail on the head Sassy...they often don't understand what is appropriate and what is not, there are some kids who actually throw their poo in public!!

Might sound funny, but other people seeing that just don't understand, hope my wee lad doesn't!,me gets scared when he fills his nappy,because he may think he is loosing part of him!,must like he won't let anyone cut his hair.

In understand that stuff more now Sassy.

Her CP is quite bad, beginning of last year she had big ops on both legs that had her in a wheelchair for six months, but they helped and she can walk a lot better now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It does Sassy and I remember you saying that about your granddaughter Sass, they do say there is a string connection with both these conditions,mat first they though our wee lad had CP as a baby, but was quickly dismissed,but they thought he  may have had it mild.

Your granddaughter sounds like she has CP at a bit of a higher level , and you've hit the nail on the head Sassy...they often don't understand what is appropriate and what is not, there are some kids who actually throw their poo in public!!

Might sound funny, but other people seeing that just don't understand, hope my wee lad doesn't!,me gets scared when he fills his nappy,because he may think he is loosing part of him!,must like he won't let anyone cut his hair.

In understand that stuff more now Sassy.

Her CP is quite bad, beginning of last year she had big ops on both legs that had her in a wheelchair for six months, but they helped and she can walk a lot better now.


Well that's great she is benefitting now Sassy, often a person has to get worse to get better so to speak, just shouldn't have to happen to kids though Sad

But great she is better on her legs for it now!  :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Even the Article says that they have not completed the collection and analysis of data, all this is merely hearsay from parents of one community where Austism is Particularly stigmatic claiming it is affecting them more than others (no evidense show this to be true, yet)

No conjecture as to whether it doesn't really exist though, right? They seem to be all pretty much in agreement on that point.

No, no, this lunatic fringe is Anti Vaccine they have to believe Autism exists; they wouldn't have a problem with vaccines if it didn't

That would make a very funny kind of stupid though   Cool Cool  Cool
"Vaccines gave my kid Autism and Autism is made up by the Liberals to give lefties jobs!!!!"
Razz Razz:P:P:P:P:P

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 pm

.... Andy? You now have the Centre Stage Lack of sunlight causes autism? Cancan you wanted since you came into this thread:

BigAndy9 wrote:Well I wouldn't exactly say it's "put on" - kids of 4 probably couldn't do that.

So, what could it be?

I have some ideas, but i'll keep them to myself - wouldn't want to upset TiTS, Korben or one of his other IDs.

 Laughing


Will check that site out - probably tmw JD!

You say

a) Four year olds diagnosed with autism don't genuinely have autism, as the condition doesn't exist

and yet

b)You "wouldn't exactly say it's put on" because as you rightly note, the notion of four year old kids faking autism symptoms is nonsense

so

How do you reconcile the fact that you claim both positions (a) and (b) when they completely contradict each other?

How can four year olds' symptoms of autism be neither faked nor genuine at one and the same time?

(CHECK)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 pm


CHECKMATE Andy...

LET the records show you find your own autism denial as indefensible and as inexcusable as everyone else.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Autism, Schmautism.

 cyclops 

YOU do realise that such juvenile tactics only makes the poster look like a fuckwit, don't you L'ilAndy ?

 pirat 


Juvenile tactics.

snigger.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Tess. wrote:
God, I've finally come across someone who makes Didge seem modest!!  And how do you know that I know zilch about science and medicine? You don't know me from Adam, so that's a pretty unintelligent remark to make isn't it?  By the same token how do I know that you know anything about science?  You're just a username on a forum; you could be a silly schoolboy IRL for all I know.  We only have your word for it that you're brilliant.
 farao 

AND...

After your petty little hissy fit, You still manage to sound like an uneducated fool and an ignoramus..

Go figure !    cheers 
Really?  And for the record, I didn't write the article, someone who's hardly a "fool and an ignoramus" wrote it, someone who knows a lot more about the subject than you.  I notice you don't dispute in detail any part of his theory, in fact you don't "debate" at all, simply insult the poster.  That isn't really the actions of an intelligent debater is it?

"Go figure" - that's what Didge always said on Inaflap.  Are you the same person, or is this sort of pathetic put-down a clone thing said by all arrogant nerds.

p.s. The quiz today's on science and technology.  Why don't you take part, seeing as you're such an expert on the subject?  Or maybe not, you won't have time to google the answers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:57 pm

He does enjoy throwing the insults around doesn't he Tess?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lack of sunlight causes autism? Empty Re: Lack of sunlight causes autism?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:16 pm

And you don't?

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27649
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum