Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm having a debate on Facebook regarding this. Some guy purporting to have 'gateways' opened to demonic forces. I hate to burst your bubble but no such thing exists. Well, only in horror films.

Ever used a ouija board?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:33 pm

I love stories like Sassys....how great would it be if there really was reincarnation and we could do it all over again.

I do sometimes wonder about feelings we sometimes get when we meet a stranger,  when we like them, feel instinctively drawn to them without reason, could that have something to do with we may have loved them in a previous life....I hope so.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 pm

sassy wrote:When I was first married we had some friends over for dinner.   We had our main meal and while I was sorting out the pud one of them had brought a ouija board, got it out and they started using it.   Then they called me in, said it kept saying my name.   I didn't really want to join in (I had seen spirits at my old school, but that's another story).   However, to oblige, I went it.   The spirit told me his name, said we had been married in a previous life, told me my name then and said I had died in childbirth at the age of 19 and I would be shown proof.   I laughed it off, but it made me feel a bit odd.   Anyway, a long time later we went on holiday to a farm down in the West Country.   On the way there, I found I was giving my then husband directions, even though I had never been and it was in a very tiny hamlet.   To cut a long story short, the farmer's wife was a deacon at the local small church and kept the church records   One night she very pointedly asked me if I would like to see them, they told the story of the hamlet.   I was turning over the pages when suddenly I stopped and could not bring myself to turn the next page.   My ex reached over and turned it for me as he was finding it interesting.   There was the name the ouija board had given me, marked as 'death in childbirth' at age 19, 'wife of' the name I had been given of the husband.  Could have been a coincidence, but I never thought it was.   The farmer's wife told me I would come back to live in the West Country, at that time there was no chance of it, but I did, and spent 16 wonderful years there, feeling  totally at home.

I believe in reincarnation. I believe we come here to try and learn and better ourselves, and that the soul and body are two completely separate things, like a driver and a car. The body tends to take over, because it's a sensual thing and gives us pleasure or pain. The soul sometimes gets submerged and can't control the car. tongue

One of the best books I've read about reincarnation, is by Dr Michael Newton - Journey of Souls. He spent 30 years putting troubled clients into hypnotherapy and recorded the results in the book.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1567184855/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476125687&sr=8-1&keywords=journey+of+souls
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Syl wrote:I love stories like Sassys....how great would it be if there really was reincarnation and we could do it all over again.

I do sometimes wonder about feelings we sometimes get when we meet a stranger,  when we like them, feel instinctively drawn to them without reason, could that have something to do with we may have loved them in a previous life....I hope so.

You should watch The Ghost Inside my Child. A programme about children who remember their past lives. It's fascinating.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:59 pm

My son used to talk about when he was an old man who lived at the top of a hill, he'd walk down and young boys used to throw stuff at him. He used to ask me all the time "Where did you live when I lived at the top of the hill when I was old?"

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Eddie... did you ever play any Beatles music when he was younger...?


The fool on the hill?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20877
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 pm

I absolutely believe that we go through a series of lives to progress our spirit, until we are ready to pass into the universe as 'good' energy.   There are young souls and old souls (nothing to do with the body's age) and I think many people instinctively know and 'old soul' when they meet them.   They are the people you turn to for advise and wisdom.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:26 pm

sassy wrote:I absolutely believe that we go through a series of lives to progress our spirit, until we are ready to pass into the universe as 'good' energy.   There are young souls and old souls (nothing to do with the body's age) and I think many people instinctively know and 'old soul' when they meet them.   They are the people you turn to for advise and wisdom.

What gets my goat is when people think someone spiritual should behave like fucking Mother Theresa!  You can be spiritual and swear like a docker AND fuck like a mink.  So there!

 
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Mother Therasa wasn't so wonderful.   She thought the sick were helping the world by experiencing pain and wouldn't give them painkillers.

Part of the spiritual journey is learning to live life to the full, fucking like a mink is living life to the full lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:59 pm

eddie wrote:My son used to talk about when he was an old man who lived at the top of a hill, he'd walk down and young boys used to throw stuff at him.  He used to ask me all the time "Where did you live when I lived at the top of the hill when I was old?"

My son used to talk about when he was a girl and playing in a park with his other mummy.
When he was about 3 he forgot all about it.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:02 pm

sassy wrote:Mother Therasa wasn't so wonderful.   She thought the sick were helping the world by experiencing pain and wouldn't give them painkillers.

Part of the spiritual journey is learning to live life to the full, fucking like a mink is living life to the full lol

Yeah, I've heard stories about MT.   She wasn't that nice a person etc.   Perhaps she was just misguided.  I don't know that much about her, to be honest.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:I love stories like Sassys....how great would it be if there really was reincarnation and we could do it all over again.

I do sometimes wonder about feelings we sometimes get when we meet a stranger,  when we like them, feel instinctively drawn to them without reason, could that have something to do with we may have loved them in a previous life....I hope so.

You should watch The Ghost Inside my Child.  A programme about children who remember their past lives.   It's fascinating.

I'll look out for it, it's fascinating.
I have seen documentaries on people who have known from being young they have lived before. One went back and met what was thought to be her own child, she(in a previous life) had drowned when her child was young.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Ghosts scare me a bit. Especially little girl ones in red coats. I'm deadly ghostly serious.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:07 pm

The dead won't hurt you, it's the living we need to worry about affraid
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:Ghosts scare me a bit. Especially little girl ones in red coats. I'm deadly ghostly serious.

They're just people.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:25 pm

They're not people Horatio they're dead people. They have no business sneaking around. It's the sneaking around I object to actually....why cant they arrive really loudly, like a mate who's a bit drunk, banging on your door and singing "We are sailing" armed with a bag of chips? I'd welcome any ghost who arrived like that. Announce it to me, sing loudly and burp the alphabet and say "Oy Oy! Look who's here then!" Don't creep about moving my shit around a little bit so I don't know if I moved it or a ghost moved it.. Just no.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:31 pm

pfffft.....

demons...properly daemons....are actually servants...thats what the word daemon means....

would you like me to summon you one eddie...a little girly one in a red coat?


_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9576
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:They're not people Horatio they're dead people. They have no business sneaking around. It's the sneaking around I object to actually....why cant they arrive really loudly, like a mate who's a bit drunk, banging on your door and singing "We are sailing" armed with a bag of chips? I'd welcome any ghost who arrived like that.  Announce it to me, sing loudly and burp the alphabet and say "Oy Oy! Look who's here then!"  Don't creep about moving my shit around a little bit so I don't know if I moved it or a ghost moved it.. Just no.

And where's the fun in that?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:09 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:They're not people Horatio they're dead people. They have no business sneaking around. It's the sneaking around I object to actually....why cant they arrive really loudly, like a mate who's a bit drunk, banging on your door and singing "We are sailing" armed with a bag of chips? I'd welcome any ghost who arrived like that.  Announce it to me, sing loudly and burp the alphabet and say "Oy Oy! Look who's here then!"  Don't creep about moving my shit around a little bit so I don't know if I moved it or a ghost moved it.. Just no.

And where's the fun in that?

The fun in being sent slowly insane by keep looking behind you? No thanks.
I had a whole weekend of stuff disappearing on me when I was 21. Total freak out stuff.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:14 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:They're not people Horatio they're dead people. They have no business sneaking around. It's the sneaking around I object to actually....why cant they arrive really loudly, like a mate who's a bit drunk, banging on your door and singing "We are sailing" armed with a bag of chips? I'd welcome any ghost who arrived like that.  Announce it to me, sing loudly and burp the alphabet and say "Oy Oy! Look who's here then!"  Don't creep about moving my shit around a little bit so I don't know if I moved it or a ghost moved it.. Just no.

And where's the fun in that?

The fun in being sent slowly insane by keep looking behind you? No thanks.
I had a whole weekend of stuff disappearing on me when I was 21. Total freak out stuff.


I have that all the time.....In MY case they call it senior moments..... Rolling Eyes

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9576
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:01 am

eddie wrote:They're not people Horatio they're dead people. They have no business sneaking around. It's the sneaking around I object to actually....why cant they arrive really loudly, like a mate who's a bit drunk, banging on your door and singing "We are sailing" armed with a bag of chips? I'd welcome any ghost who arrived like that.  Announce it to me, sing loudly and burp the alphabet and say "Oy Oy! Look who's here then!"  Don't creep about moving my shit around a little bit so I don't know if I moved it or a ghost moved it.. Just no.


that would actually be really annoying

Could you imagine trying to sleep with a bunch of drunk ghosts partying in the living room Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Eilzel on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:21 am

It's amazing how these creepy demons never creep in the homes of those who think they exist only in stories Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6581
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:31 am

I think If I had a deamon in the house i'd make friends or treat it like a pet
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18534
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:44 am

No voy a decir nada de esa tema, porque estoy tratando no pedir chingasos Smile

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24451
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:27 am

eddie wrote:Ghosts scare me a bit. Especially little girl ones in red coats. I'm deadly ghostly serious.

Don't watch the film 'Don't look now' then. What a Face

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Ghosts scare me a bit. Especially little girl ones in red coats. I'm deadly ghostly serious.

Don't watch the film 'Don't look now' then. What a Face

I have. I did. Didn't like it, hence my fear of ghost girls in red coats.
And don't get me started on that blind woman....!!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Don't watch the film 'Don't look now' then. What a Face

I have. I did. Didn't like it, hence my fear of ghost girls in red coats.
And don't get me started on that blind woman....!!

I know...she was scary, on the plus side Julie Christie looked lovely. Cool

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Don't watch the film 'Don't look now' then. What a Face

I have. I did. Didn't like it, hence my fear of ghost girls in red coats.
And don't get me started on that blind woman....!!

I know...she was scary, on the plus side Julie Christie looked lovely. Cool

Yes, beautiful woman.
My best mate Lisa is obsessed with ghosts and I often FaceTime her at night. She always brings up ghosts and I always tell her "Why? Why would you do that knowing I'm in the house on my own?" It makes her laugh. She's warped.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:No voy a decir nada de esa tema, porque estoy tratando no pedir chingasos Smile

Vous êtes possédé par le démon oui?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know...she was scary, on the plus side Julie Christie looked lovely. Cool

Yes, beautiful woman.
My best mate Lisa is obsessed with ghosts and I often FaceTime her at night. She always brings up ghosts and I always tell her "Why? Why would you do that knowing I'm in the house on my own?" It makes her laugh. She's warped.

I feel the same about spiders...(and I know you do too)
I cant bare people talking about them because I always see one straight after. What a Face

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know...she was scary, on the plus side Julie Christie looked lovely. Cool

Yes, beautiful woman.
My best mate Lisa is obsessed with ghosts and I often FaceTime her at night. She always brings up ghosts and I always tell her "Why? Why would you do that knowing I'm in the house on my own?" It makes her laugh. She's warped.

I feel the same about spiders...(and I know you do too)
I cant bare people talking about them because I always see one straight after. What a Face

When my grandfather was really ill and dying - we were very close, he and I - I told him "Do not come back and haunt me!" really made him chuckle.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:56 pm

And has he kept his word? Wink

I believe my mum did come back to see me via a radio...long story really but I think she did.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:00 pm

I think you told me about it?
No he hasn't haunted me. Probably knows I'd freak!

Actually, he was like a soulmate to me, he understood me without speaking as my fellow sagittarians friends tend to do. We left nothing unsaid.
He knew me better than my own parents. We really had a bond.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:23 pm

There are no demons in Daoism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:pfffft.....

demons...properly daemons....are actually servants...
thats what the word daemon means....

would you like me to summon you one eddie...a little girly one in a red coat?



Yes... servants of satan/the devil/evil...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20877
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:48 pm

eddie wrote:I think you told me about it?
No he hasn't haunted me. Probably knows I'd freak!

Actually, he was like a soulmate to me, he understood me without speaking as my fellow sagittarians friends tend to do. We left nothing unsaid.
He knew me better than my own parents. We really had a bond.

Well then I'm sure he is still around you in one way or the other Eddie.

I'm Sagittarius too.... Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I think you told me about it?
No he hasn't haunted me. Probably knows I'd freak!

Actually, he was like a soulmate to me, he understood me without speaking as my fellow sagittarians friends tend to do. We left nothing unsaid.
He knew me better than my own parents. We really had a bond.

Well then I'm sure he is still around you in one way or the other Eddie.

I'm Sagittarius too.... Laughing

Are you? I didn't know that. I remember doing an astrology thread and I don't seem to remember yours?
Must be why I likes ya then you little smoosher.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Makes sense now I think of it. You don't shut up.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I think you told me about it?
No he hasn't haunted me. Probably knows I'd freak!

Actually, he was like a soulmate to me, he understood me without speaking as my fellow sagittarians friends tend to do. We left nothing unsaid.
He knew me better than my own parents. We really had a bond.

Well then I'm sure he is still around you in one way or the other Eddie.

I'm Sagittarius too.... Laughing

Unlikey  - there are 13 signs not 12.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw


Last edited by Ziz on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes, beautiful woman.
My best mate Lisa is obsessed with ghosts and I often FaceTime her at night. She always brings up ghosts and I always tell her "Why? Why would you do that knowing I'm in the house on my own?" It makes her laugh. She's warped.

I feel the same about spiders...(and I know you do too)
I cant bare people talking about them because I always see one straight after. What a Face

I would rather have a ghostie than a big hairy spider pale
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Ziz wrote:There are no demons in Daoism.


Hello Ziz... and welcome to the madhouse!


Laughing


Doesn't Daoism/Taoism include a belief in exorcisms...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20877
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

I feel the same about spiders...(and I know you do too)
I cant bare people talking about them because I always see one straight after. What a Face

I would rather have a ghostie than a big hairy spider pale

Me too.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I think you told me about it?
No he hasn't haunted me. Probably knows I'd freak!

Actually, he was like a soulmate to me, he understood me without speaking as my fellow sagittarians friends tend to do. We left nothing unsaid.
He knew me better than my own parents. We really had a bond.

Well then I'm sure he is still around you in one way or the other Eddie.

I'm Sagittarius too.... Laughing

Unlikey  - there are 13 signs not 12.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw

They have discovered another planet - the thirteenth sign is a myth. It's been doing the rounds on FB for a couple of years.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:02 pm

eddie wrote:Makes sense now I think of it. You don't shut up.

Lol...I'm in good company.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well then I'm sure he is still around you in one way or the other Eddie.

I'm Sagittarius too.... Laughing

Unlikey  - there are 13 signs not 12.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw
Hi Ziz....is it Aziz? Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16483
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Unlikey  - there are 13 signs not 12.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw

They have discovered another planet - the thirteenth sign is a myth. It's been doing the rounds on FB for a couple of years.

How so - there are thirteen months?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Unlikey  - there are 13 signs not 12.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw
Hi Ziz....is it Aziz? Laughing

Is is Lowestoft?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well then I'm sure he is still around you in one way or the other Eddie.

I'm Sagittarius too.... Laughing

Unlikey  - there are 13 signs not 12.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw
Hi Ziz....is it Aziz? Laughing

Formerly Az-I-waz.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:There are no demons in Daoism.


Hello Ziz... and welcome to the madhouse!


Laughing


Doesn't Daoism/Taoism include a belief in exorcisms...?



There is a peasant form of Daoism which includes all kinds of nonsense - even gods. It's been known for simple folk to place TVs in village temples to please the local deities.

Perhaps I should have said "higher" Daoism?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
Hi Ziz....is it Aziz? Laughing

Formerly Az-I-waz.

My favourite is "Azif" - though Blackie's "Uzi" is a fair effort.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Where do you know Blackie from?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35844
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum