Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:49 am

I'm having a debate on Facebook regarding this. Some guy purporting to have 'gateways' opened to demonic forces. I hate to burst your bubble but no such thing exists. Well, only in horror films.

Ever used a ouija board?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija Boards and Demonic Possession

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Yes. We apparently got Adolf Hitler and I freaked out. The girl's house we did it in said that "weird shit" happened in her house after that.

I don't like them.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Yes...I lived in a creepy old house in the Isle of Man for a season years ago.
5 of us...all girls, made a Ouija board and set in up in the kitchen which was a really odd room to begin with.
A welsh dresser had cups hanging from nails, and sometimes one of the cups in the middle would start to swing....none of the others did, just this one.

Anyway we thought it was a good idea to have a dabble in the occult, we all put our fingers on the glass....'Is there anybody there' we chanted, the glass moved, one of the girls had a panic attack....and that was that.Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:52 pm

They can attract bad spirits. Unless you know what you're doing don't muck about with then.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:53 pm

I lived in a haunted house a few years ago... used to see shadows dart across the hallway and hear noises and occasionally get enveloped in flowery smells...

My cat used to watch things moving around the room and darting about when there was nothing there...

I had a guitar leaning up against an amp... not touched it for days... then all of a sudden it fell over forwards in an impossible way...

Another day a friend of mine was sitting on the floor and an old packed of rizzla flew up from the floor behind him and hit him on the back of the head...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:02 pm

I believe in the spirit world and know not all spirits are good. If they were evil here they're not going to become angels when they pass over.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:51 pm

played WITH ONE OF THOSE WHEN IN THE ARMY, A young soldier got frightened when certain message appeared, he was that upset I took the board out to the firing range and shot it to pieces!!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:06 pm

I don't know whether there is anything in them or whether people  get scared and imagine God knows what because of what they believe can happen.
I read once Voodoo works because the person believes it will so they bring it on themselves.

It's fascinating though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:36 pm

really the devil

"DEMONIC Possession" is the way that fundamentalist religions are able to exploit any unlucky person's serious mental and/or emotional problems to their own insidious advantage...

Yet another way for some organised religions to scam the more gullible and vulnerable among their flocks..        

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:50 pm

I would seriously advise anyone to leave the bloody things well alone

IMO they are dangerous, especially to the unprepared and naive user.

to use one at all you need firstly an experienced and capable "gatekeeper" who has the strength of will to deny any "ill intentioned spirt"

and secondly you need to understand that on "this side" spirits have little power beyond that of fear/guile and can ALWAYS be dismissed by anyone with the force of will to deny them.....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Why have I got a red stripe, what does that mean?  Is it my post is crap! Laughing

Who ever gave me this

Last edited by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Syl wrote:I don't know whether there is anything in them or whether people  get scared and imagine God knows what because of what they believe can happen.
I read once Voodoo works because the person believes it will so they bring it on themselves.

It's fascinating though.

Voodoo is different I believe that is mind games. I never believed in evil, but if you have good you must counter balance it with evil. Not everyone who dies becomes a goody therefore they remain the nasty they were here until they work their way up the ladder so to speak.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:09 pm

magica wrote:Why have I got a red stripe, what does that mean?  Is it my post is crap! Laughing

No it wasn't crap. Red is a very becoming colour, wear it with pride.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Oh ok, thanx Eddie.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:13 pm

magica wrote:Oh ok, thanx Eddie.

I greened you up. You're two tone now, tres chic.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:15 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:I don't know whether there is anything in them or whether people  get scared and imagine God knows what because of what they believe can happen.

It's fascinating though.

Voodoo is different I believe that is mind games.  I never believed in evil, but if you have good you must counter balance it with evil.  Not everyone who dies becomes a goody therefore they remain the nasty they were here until they work their way up the ladder so to speak.

Oh God....I hope that ladder isn't too long. Razz

And re your red stripe Mags....your posts are never crap. flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:42 pm

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:Oh ok, thanx Eddie.

I greened you up.  You're two tone now, tres chic.

Lol I like it matches the aura colours cheers
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:

Voodoo is different I believe that is mind games.  I never believed in evil, but if you have good you must counter balance it with evil.  Not everyone who dies becomes a goody therefore they remain the nasty they were here until they work their way up the ladder so to speak.

Oh God....I hope that ladder isn't too long. Razz

And re your red stripe Mags....your posts are never crap. flower

If you're behind me when we go, I'm gonna pull up the ladder Twisted Evil

Thanx for that Syl xx
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:55 pm

eddie wrote:Yes. We apparently got Adolf Hitler and I freaked out.  The girl's house we did it in said that "weird shit" happened in her house after that.

I don't like them.

Hysteria.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:06 am

It's fascinating though.

You've more or less nailed it. It's not the board that does the damage. It's the fear surrounding it. My belief is that fear is just about the worst enemy and saboteur of anything paranormal. It creates havoc inside a person and exacerbates paranoia. It's nearly always young people who 'summon' something nasty, but the reality is, it's just mass hysteria...the same kind of hysteria seen during the Salem Witch Trials.

I don't believe anyone can be possessed. The Ouija Board is just a board. It doesn't open gateways, or doorways, or vortexes to other dimensions. Do spirit work through it? No. They work through you. Do spirit exist? Yes, most definitely. Ignorance and fear is what makes people so afraid. Most people mess with Boards for cheap thrills, then get so freaked out by their own derring do they become convinced something unholy has just popped through.

HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:12 am

Lord Foul wrote:I would seriously advise anyone to leave the bloody things well alone

IMO they are dangerous, especially to the unprepared and naive user.

to use one at all you need firstly an experienced and capable "gatekeeper" who has the strength of will to deny any "ill intentioned spirt"

and secondly you need to understand that on "this side" spirits have little power beyond that of fear/guile and can ALWAYS be dismissed by anyone with the force of will to deny them.....

Yes.  If you're experienced with working with spirit energy, you get a 'feel' for what is ok and what feels heavy and wrong.   The minute it hits the Board, you stop the session.   The reality is, you don't need a board to bring forwards spirit energies.   All you need is your intention.   Sometimes, people get 'attachments'.  This isn't the same as possession, and it's certainly not demonic.  Just an energy source seeking out another energy source and latching onto it.    You know the worst place to pick up attachments?   Pubs and clubs.   They don't lurk around graveyards.  There's no energy sources in graveyards.   What they want is YOU!   Twisted Evil
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 am

That's pretty much how tarot works for me. It's merely a board through which I tell the person their story but I know their story the minute they walk in or the minute I look in their eyes.

I did a reading for a man once, I'm no shyster, I knew he was there about a woman, that's the only time a man is desperate for that kind of help, for love. I don't lie and I don't beat around the bush, so I told him I knew that already. Once he trusted me he relaxed and I saw him, as clear as I'm seeing my words on a screen: I saw his story and I told him that he'd stopped at the park on the way here and sat and picked a flower...he'd done "she loves me she loves me not"- I saw it.
That was one of the clearest readings I'd ever done.

As I was leaving his father arrived. Weirdly or coincidentally enough, that man, this father, looked just like my dad. I stood there looking, and then something propelled me, I'm always impulsive, I went and took his hand.
"You look just like my dad" I said to him and smiled.
He smiled back and said "Now I know you've helped my son"
When I left it felt like a dream sequence.

A few years later I bumped into that guy and he was so happy to see me. He's been a pretty regular person I've read for over the years and I've had lots of people come to me via him. He actually asked me for a date recently but he's too young for me. He's a nice guy though and was a skeptic to begin with.

I never do my own readings though. I don't really like to know what's coming or what I've left behind.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:27 am

Tarot cards are just something to focus on for the person having the reading. The reader just tunes in and can do the sitting from their psychic abilities.

I don't think when using a Ouija board that spirit is going to waste their time jumping into a glass to send a message. However I have seen a glass move and smash to the floor. Spell out evil messages etc. Whether it's the energies from people I don't know, but I really feel evil can manifest itself through anything.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:15 am

eddie wrote:That's pretty much how tarot works for me.  It's merely a board through which I tell the person their story but I know their story the minute they walk in or the minute I look in their eyes.

I did a reading for a man once, I'm no shyster, I knew he was there about a woman, that's the only time a man is desperate for that kind of help, for love.  I don't lie and I don't beat around the bush, so I told him I knew that already. Once he trusted me he relaxed and I saw him, as clear as I'm seeing my words on a screen: I saw his story and I told him that he'd stopped at the park on the way here and sat and picked a flower...he'd done "she loves me she loves me not"- I saw it.

As I was leaving his father arrived. Weirdly or coincidentally enough, that man, this father, looked just like my dad.  I stood there looking,  and then something propelled me, I'm always impulsive, I went and took his hand.

A few years later I bumped into that guy and he was so happy to see me. He's been a pretty regular person I've read for over the years and I've had lots of people come to me via him. He actually asked me for a date recently but he's too young for me.  He's a nice guy though and was a skeptic to begin with.

I never do my own readings though.  I don't really like to know what's coming or what I've left behind.

Which pack do you use?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:45 pm

eddie wrote:That's pretty much how tarot works for me.  It's merely a board through which I tell the person their story but I know their story the minute they walk in or the minute I look in their eyes.

I did a reading for a man once, I'm no shyster, I knew he was there about a woman, that's the only time a man is desperate for that kind of help, for love.  I don't lie and I don't beat around the bush, so I told him I knew that already. Once he trusted me he relaxed and I saw him, as clear as I'm seeing my words on a screen: I saw his story and I told him that he'd stopped at the park on the way here and sat and picked a flower...he'd done "she loves me she loves me not"- I saw it.

As I was leaving his father arrived. Weirdly or coincidentally enough, that man, this father, looked just like my dad.  I stood there looking,  and then something propelled me, I'm always impulsive, I went and took his hand.

A few years later I bumped into that guy and he was so happy to see me. He's been a pretty regular person I've read for over the years and I've had lots of people come to me via him. He actually asked me for a date recently but he's too young for me.  He's a nice guy though and was a skeptic to begin with.

I never do my own readings though.  I don't really like to know what's coming or what I've left behind.

Ahem,

Talking of Tarot Mrs, ever find that missing one?!
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Where did you do this reading eddie?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Horatio - I think it's the Thoth tarot deck, brown back with a Celtic cross on them. Had them for years and years. I used to have a better deck but I swapped them for a leather jacket. As you do.

Nems - yes I have got the complete deck. Text me when you're ready one night.

Tommy - I was at the guy's sister's house. Massive place, apparently she is a friend of Victoria Beckham. I didn't like her.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:03 pm

eddie wrote:Horatio - I think it's the Thoth tarot deck, brown back with a Celtic cross on them. Had them for years and years. I used to have a better deck but I swapped them for a leather jacket.  As you do.

Tommy - I was at the guy's sister's house. Massive place, apparently she is a friend of Victoria Beckham. I didn't like her.

You can probably guess my thought on Tarot or Ouija boards. Regardless, my friend used to have a girlfriend whose whole family fixed their life around what Tarot cards said. He told me they would do every one is the house and what the cards said would decide things such as what they did about relationships and holidays etc.

I get the feeling that is not quite how it's meant to work right?

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:Horatio - I think it's the Thoth tarot deck, brown back with a Celtic cross on them. Had them for years and years. I used to have a better deck but I swapped them for a leather jacket.  As you do.

You can probably guess my thought on Tarot or Ouija boards. Regardless, my friend used to have a girlfriend whose whole family fixed their life around what Tarot cards said. He told me they would do every one is the house and what the cards said would decide things such as what they did about relationships and holidays etc.

Tarot is a guidance system, not a fortune telling tool. At least that's how I use them. What they do is show you your current situation and the alternatives that are around it. They can issue warnings, or show you what might happen if you don't listen to the advice. Even the worst card in the pack, The Tower, holds positive outcomes, though it generally means via some catastrophic change. I wouldn't live my life by them, but I do take heed, and I have to say, they've rarely been wrong.

HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Same here Horatio. I don't like to do mine, I prefer one of my closest friends to do them, though I haven had a reading for years.

And you're spot on; they're a guidance tool and mine have never been wrong. It's not for predicting whether someone will have a holiday - trivial matters are not of an interest to the questioner or the deck.

The full moon card always worries me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:15 pm

I use the Morgan Greer, and like you have done so now for around 20 years. Firstly, as a kind of hobby for myself and more recently for proper readings.

Many moons ago, I did a reading for my ex mother in law. She pulled out just about every negative card in the deck and those that were positive were reversed. I had to blag and lie my way through it, as I saw death, heartbreak, financial ruin, etc. It was horrible.

Three months after that, her husband had a massive heart attack and died. He left no will, and debts, and had recently stopped the life insurance policy. She was left high and dry financially with no means to pay the mortgage. I put those cards away after that and didn't pick them up for around two or three years.

HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Tarot is a guidance system, not a fortune telling tool.   At least that's how I use them.   What they do is show you your current situation and the alternatives that are around it.   They can issue warnings, or show you what might happen if you don't listen to the advice.   Even the worst card in the pack, The Tower, holds positive outcomes, though it generally means via some catastrophic change.   I wouldn't live my life by them, but I do take heed, and I have to say, they've rarely been wrong.

I would say that your life would be much the same without them, though I don't presume to know about details of course. I think people develop the attachment. I don't think my life would be much different if I took it up- it would certainly be hard to be better Razz

To each there own though.

Yeah, Eds, to be honest it always seemed strange to me how they based every little thing on them.

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:18 pm

I have lost three babies at 12 weeks, and each time I'd previously done the tarot, I got the pregnancy card reversed as my final outcome.
So even before I went to the hospital and found out....I already knew.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:21 pm

eddie wrote:Same here Horatio. I don't like to do mine, I prefer one of my closest friends to do them, though I haven had a reading for years.

And you're spot on; they're a guidance tool and mine have never been wrong.  It's not for predicting whether someone will have a holiday - trivial matters are not of an interest to the questioner or the deck.

The full moon card always worries me.

They won't necessarily tell you want to you want to hear either, but rather what you need to hear.  In the case of my ex mother in law, what was impending was awful but in retrospect, had I been experienced enough to encourage her to make sure her husband's financial affairs were in order, it might have helped her.  But then again, people don't always listen to the advice.

I have found too that the cards sometimes refuse to 'speak'.   This happens when the person having the reading is either not ready for it, or they don't need to know, or they won't listen no matter the advice you give them.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Tarot is a guidance system, not a fortune telling tool.   At least that's how I use them.   What they do is show you your current situation and the alternatives that are around it.   They can issue warnings, or show you what might happen if you don't listen to the advice.   Even the worst card in the pack, The Tower, holds positive outcomes, though it generally means via some catastrophic change.   I wouldn't live my life by them, but I do take heed, and I have to say, they've rarely been wrong.

I would say that your life would be much the same without them, though I don't presume to know about details of course. I think people develop the attachment. I don't think my life would be much different if I took it up- it would certainly be hard to be better Razz

To each there own though.

Yeah, Eds, to be honest it always seemed strange to me how they based every little thing on them.

Most of act on intuition, mostly not even knowing we do it. We all have the ability to be psychic. It's not some mysterious power, it's just part of who we all are, and how we tune into it. Some people never bother to tune in, or refuse to out of fear or disdain. Others go through their lives being in touch with that part of themselves always.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 pm

If the cards refuse to speak I always tell the person to put their coat on and go home. No point to it if you are closed.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:41 pm

I have a heathy respect for the paranormal but I cannot fully embrace it, somehow.

I know that my departed relatives watch over me and look out for me. They are my guardian angels.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:00 pm

Jules wrote:I have a heathy respect for the paranormal but I cannot fully embrace it, somehow.

I know that my departed relatives watch over me and look out for me. They are my guardian angels.

Believe it or not, I'm quite sceptical, and mostly have to experience things for myself before I believe them. There are way too many charlatans out there. I really can't stand it when people go into raptures over 'orbs' and say they see ghosts in slices of cheese.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:10 pm

I thought of you two...HT and Eddie this afternoon when I passed a quaint little shop in a village that offered tarot card readings and fortune telling.

I didn't go in...I have an open mind about things like this but even if I was 100% sure someone could tell me whats going to happen in the future I don't want to know what it is.
Life is a constant surprise...hopefully most are nice suprises, but the good is always mixed in with the bad, and I would rather deal with it as and when rather than dread whats going to happen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Hey Syl
I don't like to know anymore either.
There's something to be said for just letting it flow.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Will do chick xxx
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I lived in a haunted house a few years ago... used to see shadows dart across the hallway and hear noises and occasionally get enveloped in flowery smells...

My cat used to watch things moving around the room and darting about when there was nothing there...

I had a guitar leaning up against an amp... not touched it for days... then all of a sudden it fell over forwards in an impossible way...

Another day a friend of mine was sitting on the floor and an old packed of rizzla flew up from the floor behind him and hit him on the back of the head...
had you all been using the rizzla's just beforehand?

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:really the devil

"DEMONIC Possession" is the way that fundamentalist religions are able to exploit any unlucky person's serious mental and/or emotional problems to their own insidious advantage...

Yet another way for some organised religions to scam the more gullible and vulnerable among their flocks..        
I think that is religion full stop

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Having an occasional old Holborn tobacco roll up is not responsible for any of the things that happened...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 am

Have you seen a ghost Tommy?

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:06 am

Only saw the shadows darting about in that house... and plenty of other people saw them there too...

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Only saw the shadows darting about in that house... and plenty of other people saw them there too...

Were you scared?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Felt a bit depressed and worn down over time... but not scared...

Except when the packet of rizzla flew up from behind my mate and hit him on back of head... but only cos he panicked and started running out... so I ran too!!!

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:03 pm

When I was first married we had some friends over for dinner.   We had our main meal and while I was sorting out the pud one of them had brought a ouija board, got it out and they started using it.   Then they called me in, said it kept saying my name.   I didn't really want to join in (I had seen spirits at my old school, but that's another story).   However, to oblige, I went it.   The spirit told me his name, said we had been married in a previous life, told me my name then and said I had died in childbirth at the age of 19 and I would be shown proof.   I laughed it off, but it made me feel a bit odd.   Anyway, a long time later we went on holiday to a farm down in the West Country.   On the way there, I found I was giving my then husband directions, even though I had never been and it was in a very tiny hamlet.   To cut a long story short, the farmer's wife was a deacon at the local small church and kept the church records   One night she very pointedly asked me if I would like to see them, they told the story of the hamlet.   I was turning over the pages when suddenly I stopped and could not bring myself to turn the next page.   My ex reached over and turned it for me as he was finding it interesting.   There was the name the ouija board had given me, marked as 'death in childbirth' at age 19, 'wife of' the name I had been given of the husband.  Could have been a coincidence, but I never thought it was.   The farmer's wife told me I would come back to live in the West Country, at that time there was no chance of it, but I did, and spent 16 wonderful years there, feeling  totally at home.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:19 pm

That's amazing! Made me go cold. Ive read quite a few books about reincarnation. My dad's mother was French and she was quite psychic and also a bit of a fortune teller and astrologer (my mum disliked her).
When I was born she quite literally spoke my future to them and told them exactly what I was going to be like and all the things I'd be good at and where I would go wrong.
She has been spookily accurate, so my mum begrudgingly admits.

She suggested that they call me 'Fey'....glad they didn't actually.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top