Would you like to be a X Factor judge?

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Would you like to be a X Factor judge?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:27 pm

blackie333 wrote:I've got a great ear for music so i'd love to have my picks become famous and mine are frequently different to the ones Cowell etc choose!

How much will it pay?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 am

I actually did judge a singing contest once -- and a battle of the bands at another time. All based upon my brief career as a music critic. But then I had to go and write that the second Coldplay album reeked of effort, and nobody wanted anything to do with me after that ...

My favorite moment was when a young singer announced she'd be performing "Take My Breath Away" by Jessica Simpson and I automatically deducted points because she didn't know it was originally by Berlin Smile

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I actually did judge a singing contest once -- and a battle of the bands at another time. All based upon my brief career as a music critic. But then I had to go and write that the second Coldplay album reeked of effort, and nobody wanted anything to do with me after that ...

My favorite moment was when a young singer announced she'd be performing "Take My Breath Away" by Jessica Simpson and I automatically deducted points because she didn't know it was originally by Berlin Smile

I used to judge singing competitions too! How odd.
God those parents were pushy. I used to vocal coach a few of them and the really bad ones.....you'd say to the parent "Little Johnny isn't really performing the song as well as he should..." and I'd get more money pushed at me until I would eventually say "LITTLE JOHNNY CANNOT BLOODY SING!! TAKE HIM HOME!"

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down