Hey Cass, lovely to 'see' you!

Go down

Hey Cass, lovely to 'see' you!

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Just spotted your name at the bottom. Howdy Doody!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Cass, lovely to 'see' you!

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:58 pm

For real? Hi Cassaz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Well, I hope it's her and not Andrea  pale pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:02 pm

I'll put the hellos on hold the now, just incase it's not the real Cass!Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Been chatting with Cass in the PMs and if it's Andrea, she's learned a whole bunch of new tricks.

In other words, it's not Andrea Smile

Welcome, Cass!

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Been chatting with Cass in the PMs and if it's Andrea, she's learned a whole bunch of new tricks.

In other words, it's not Andrea Smile

Welcome, Cass!
....Pheeeew!

Hi Cass!!, welcome  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Wassup peeps - no its the real me....super Cass your favourite neighbourhood librarian.

Sorry I am late replying but I have been doing the happy hamster dance cause Tom Brady just got smacked down and sent home crying.

Now to watch the NINERS do some whoopass on the scummy seahawks. I have pizza, wings and Sam Adams beer - Sweet.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Cass wrote:Wassup peeps - no its the real me....super Cass your favourite neighbourhood librarian.

Sorry I am late replying but I have been doing the happy hamster dance cause Tom Brady just got smacked down and sent home crying.

Now to watch the NINERS do some whoopass on the scummy seahawks. I have pizza, wings and Sam Adams beer - Sweet.
..hey Cass, it's all going down at your place!!, gimme some of that pizza!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:20 pm

Whoop whoop, get stuck in that pizza and beer !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Ordinarily JD I would share but NOT on championship Sunday :p

Superbowl Sunday of course is chilli, ribs and shrimp.

Whilst I am glad that Mr.Cass has finally gotten into American football he has sadly chosen to support Seattle. After 24 years next month is it too late for an annulment?

Game on - laters peeps xxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Cass wrote: Ordinarily JD I would share but NOT on championship Sunday :p

Superbowl Sunday of course is chilli, ribs and shrimp.

Whilst I am glad that Mr.Cass has finally gotten into American football he has sadly chosen to support Seattle. After 24 years next month is it too late for an annulment?

Game on - laters peeps xxx
Aww  Sad ...no pizza for me then!

You can still after all those years get an annulment....and give me the pizza!    Laughing 

Nice to see ya cass xx
Enjoy the game Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:36 am

Hiya Cass. Nice to see you here.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekeeper on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:08 am

Joy Division wrote:
I'll put the hellos on hold the now, just incase it's not the real Cass!Wink

What a Face 

I'm with you on that sentiment JD, with regard to a couple of other new members on here as well...

I'm still waiting for a couple of other "newbies" from last week to actually prove that they are the genuine item, and not just a couple of the Floppettes using their names..  Suspect 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:12 am

Me Lady, so happy to have you on board.

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:30 am

Sorry about your Niners, by the way ... that must sting. As a former Cowboys fan I know the pain of interceptions (well, that was before I got used to them).

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Welcome cass good to see you here x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Cass wrote:Wassup peeps - no its the real me....super Cass your favourite neighbourhood librarian.

Great to have you here Cass  cheers 
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Welcome Cass what took you so long!!

Great to see you made it Quiz Queen  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Cass !!!
You are here! Wonderful stuff.

Hope all is well with you and yours  Embarassed 
Sorry I havent had a chance to email back yet. Will do a catch up one this week xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi Cass...welcome,

Looks like Mr. Cass won. Seahawks! If they don't have refs cheating for them (re: the phantom catch by that ex-Notre Dame creep that ended the officials' strike), they get a loudmouth like Richard (can you believe he got into Stanford??) Sherman making a god-damned fool of himself.

The NFL needs a new clown division for the Seahawks.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Cheers me dears.

Gad I have a hangover....not alcohol induced but screaming at the telly. I would like to state for the record, in my defense, that a television is a inanimate object and will therefore not, as Mr. Cass asserts, get its fellings hurt when a chicken wing bone gets thrown at it and so forth.(and why - in the name of the sainted Joe Montana when you order boneless you get one bone in and I am the sucker that ends up with it? Just not cricket)

^quill - fir a championship game the level of refereeing was appalling and when RS went on his rant? Even Erin took a step back and her face was like WTF? how he ever got into Stanford is a mystery - let alone a degree in communications (or someone told me)- whole thing was unbelievable.

^nems overdue Smile

Now ben FTL has brought up a very good point. We need a quiz thingummy here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:26 pm

Cass wrote:Cheers me dears.

Gad I have a hangover....not alcohol induced but screaming at the telly. I would like to state for the record, in my defense, that a television is a inanimate object and will therefore not, as Mr. Cass asserts, get its fellings hurt when a chicken wing bone gets thrown at it and so forth.(and why - in the name of the sainted Joe Montana when you order boneless you get one bone in and I am the sucker that ends up with it? Just not cricket)

^quill - fir a championship game the level of refereeing was appalling and when RS went on his rant? Even Erin took a step back and her face was like WTF? how he ever got into Stanford is a mystery - let alone a degree in communications (or someone told me)- whole thing was unbelievable.

^nems overdue Smile

Now ben FTL has brought up a very good point.    We need a quiz thingummy here

Definitely Cass  lol! Great to see you, hope all is good with you  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Oops bloody buttons.

Anyhoos nice to sees yous guys

And everybody had better be rooting fer the Broncos (upside ladies is that the QB Peyton is a hunk hunk of burning love).

I am now off to mourn aka eating leftovers pizza and taking a nap.

Ciao babies (hey working on the Jersey accent for the Superbowl)

^Ben - the cowboys???? Really? ??? Ok I give you Emmet Smith but come on man!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Well, being from Texas, I came by it honestly at least. Grew up on Roger Staubach and ... a bunch of other guys ... and Troy Aikman and ... a bunch of other guys (Romo definitely being one of the other guys).

Yeah, Smith was the man! But even in those glory days we saw what was coming with Jerry Jones ... he basically took away everything that was great about that team.

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm

What d'ya expect...Jerry Jones went to Oklahoma State. That's where he got Jimmy Johnson.

Roma? Ya can't get a good QB out of the Big 10. Ea'body know that.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Well, being from Texas, I came by it honestly at least. Grew up on Roger Staubach and ... a bunch of other guys ... and Troy Aikman and ... a bunch of other guys (Romo definitely being one of the other guys).

Yeah, Smith was the man! But even in those glory days we saw what was coming with Jerry Jones ... he basically took away everything that was great about that team.

Hmmmm if you say so....Troy was ok...he was looking good.

Someone needs to get Bradshaw off TV.....he irritates the crap out of me....and not just because was from....the...steel.....icky.....ers ....hack hack.
Cass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 am

Troy went to UCLA because he couldn't get a scholarship from Oklahoma.  He was an Oklahoma boy. Oklahoma was a wishbone team in those days...quarterbacks need not apply.  So he had to go to a PAC-10 team.

Only the PAC-10, now the PAC-12, knows how to cultivate and teach quarterbacks.  Most of them come from the Bay Area anyway...look at Tom Brady, from Serra High School, just south of San Francisco.  

More Super Bowl quarterbacks have come from CAL than any other university in the country (5- Joe Kapp, Craig Morton, Vince Ferragamo, Gayle Gilbert and Aaron Rogers).  The quarterback rules the NFL.  The PAC-12 rules football.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:look at Tom Brady12

Um no thanks.....would rather droop over Aaron -swoon -
Cass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:25 am

Cass wrote:
Original Quill wrote:look at Tom Brady12

Um no thanks.....would rather droop over Aaron -swoon -

Ahhh...Aaron, graduate of Berkeley. Same as me. I'd like to say we were friends, but....

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down