Black preacher shot dead

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black preacher shot dead

Post by magica on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A black preacher, who was stopped by cops, had his hands up, and his back to them, showing no threat at all, was tazered and then shot dead whilst on the ground! This was in Oklahoma.

Police said he was unarmed.

This is getting so bad now, he did nothing, wasnt threatening, down for the count and shot dead. Its so worrying that the police are so trigger happy. Why shoot him when he was down? I think its appalling.


http://news.sky.com/story/video-shows-unarmed-man-with-hands-up-being-shot-in-oklahoma-10585507



avatar
magica

Posts : 1807
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

If it had been the other way round I'd say the same thing...


And everyone else would be saying the same too!


But it wouldn't even get a mention in the news...






Best laugh today. You would be all over the black cp like a radh.
What if he was a Muslim cop.

Dont even go there!


I would be saying the same... while racists like you would also be backing the cop if he was black and the shot man was white!!!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:

Best laugh today. You would be all over the black cp like a radh.
What if he was a Muslim cop.

Dont even go there!

I would be saying the same... while racists like you would also be backing the cop if he was black and the shot man was white!!!

But there is no epidemic of that sortl It's only white cops killing black men.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:27 pm

No... more whites get killed by cops every year...


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No... more whites get killed by cops every year...


Not according to this:-

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:35 pm



Guardian is known for bullshit...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Guardian is known for bullshit...

Perhaps you prefer the Daily Mail then

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382820/Police-killed-1-200-people-2015-one-five-victims-unarmed.html
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:58 pm



"...n the U.S. a total of 509 citizens have been killed this year alone by police. The body count for the previous year stands at a grand total of 990 people shot dead, according to the Washington Post. As the below infographic from Statista shows, most of those killed by police are male and white. 123 of those shot were Black Americans..."


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

"...n the U.S. a total of 509 citizens have been killed this year alone by police. The body count for the previous year stands at a grand total of 990 people shot dead, according to the Washington Post. As the below infographic from Statista shows, most of those killed by police are male and white. 123 of those shot were Black Americans..."


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

763 according to the Guardian link.

Per capita far more black Americans are killed than white.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No... more whites get killed by cops every year...

But in proper proportion.  I agree with you that the US borders on a police state.  The use of guns is all too prevalent.

But the police cleave out a special niche for the black man.  Those shootings are especially gratuitous and spurious.  The police try to cover up, but sometimes--like this time--they just plain get caught.  It's happening more and more.  

But today everyone has a phone camera; and even if the police confiscate them and bury them, as they are wont to do, it's not before the clip is phoned off to someone else.  

Just imagine the past 200-years, when black murders by police went unnoticed--how bad it was.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Oh... per capita... here we go...


But don't mention the vastly higher crime rate of blacks...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh... per capita... here we go...


But don't mention the vastly higher crime rate of blacks...



That is not the subject of this thread.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 pm



Funny how quick you now want to drop this line of argument...


Fact remains that vastly more actual numbers of whites are killed by police than blacks in America...


And if you want to try the 'per capita' argument to try to say proportionally more blacks are killed... then you also have to factor in the crime rate statistics that show blacks are far more responsible for crime 'per capita'... so are therefore more likely to be involved in confrontational police situations... and after all this has been calculated... blacks are far less likely to be killed by police 'per capita' compared to the rates of crime they are involved in and compared to whites!!!


If only the lefties in America would stop pushing the lie that blacks are the victims in all this... Maybe you would have a much more cohesive society over there... which is something you lefties claim to want...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Funny how quick you now want to drop this line of argument...


Fact remains that vastly more actual numbers of whites are killed by police than blacks in America...


And if you want to try the 'per capita' argument to try to say proportionally more blacks are killed... then you also have to factor in the crime rate statistics that show blacks are far more responsible for crime 'per capita'... so are therefore more likely to be involved in confrontational police situations... and after all this has been calculated... blacks are far less likely to be killed by police 'per capita' compared to the rates of crime they are involved in and compared to whites!!!


If only the lefties in America would stop pushing the lie that blacks are the victims in all this... Maybe you would have a much more cohesive society over there... which is something you lefties claim to want...



What line of argument?  I wasn't arguing crime rates, you brought that up.

Was the man who is the subject of this thread armed?  Had he actually committed any specific crime when the police woman arrived?

You know, given the prevalence of guns in the US I can understand fully why some people end up getting shot by the police, if you brandish a gun in the face of a police officer chances are you will end up in a coffin, but this guy didn't do that, his hands were up in full view, he didn't appear to have made any sudden movements that could be construed as threatening.  The only thing he did was walk to a car, lower his right hand (which was in full view) and turn slightly towards the police and for that he was shot.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh... per capita... here we go...

But don't mention the vastly higher crime rate of blacks...

...as a result of racism, and it's ultimate poverty. You put up a stone wall to facts.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:50 pm




No... he had run around telling people there was going to be explosions... his own behaviour and actions brought the police response on himself!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Funny how quick you now want to drop this line of argument...

I don't think Spindle wants to drop it, but simply to point out that conservatives love to change the subject to the general theme of racism...and then ask why we are talking about slavery, or segregation, or...well, racism.

If you want to talk about black crime, let's talk.  If you want to talk about the epidemic of white policemen killing black men, let's talk about it.  Don't lob, then dodge.  Be a man and make your argument.


Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

No... he had run around telling people there was going to be explosions... his own behaviour and actions brought the police response on himself!!!

Complete bullshit. Where did you get that...from a police report? From hearsay from 911 calls? You run around screaming all sorts of theories and hearsay, but no real facts.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Oh... per capita... here we go...

But don't mention the vastly higher crime rate of blacks...

...as a result of racism, and it's ultimate poverty.  You put up a stone wall to facts.


Yeah... there's so much racism going on in America... there could never be any black person getting a decent job anywhere there...


Remind us who your president is again...!?


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


No... he had run around telling people there was going to be explosions... his own behaviour and actions brought the police response on himself!!!

Has it actually occurred to you that maybe, just maybe he actually thought his car was going to explode because something was wrong with the engine, or there was a burning smell or something?

Why do his actions relating to his car if the reports are really what occurred, have to mean he was up to no good?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

No... he had run around telling people there was going to be explosions... his own behaviour and actions brought the police response on himself!!!

Complete bullshit.  Where did you get that...from a police report?  From hearsay from 911 calls?  You run around screaming all sorts of theories and hearsay, but no real facts.


You told us the theory that his car had stalled and he was just trying to push it off the road to the side...


Where did you get these 'facts' from...!!!???

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Complete bullshit.  Where did you get that...from a police report?  From hearsay from 911 calls?  You run around screaming all sorts of theories and hearsay, but no real facts.


You told us the theory that his car had stalled and he was just trying to push it off the road to the side...


Where did you get these 'facts' from...!!!???

Most of the media reports claim his car had broken down. I've not seen one claiming he was running around yelling about explosions.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


No... he had run around telling people there was going to be explosions... his own behaviour and actions brought the police response on himself!!!

Has it actually occurred to you that maybe, just maybe he actually thought his car was going to explode because something was wrong with the engine, or there was a burning smell or something?

Why do his actions relating to his car if the reports are really what occurred, have to mean he was up to no good?


Thought you'd run out of straws to clutch at already...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


You told us the theory that his car had stalled and he was just trying to push it off the road to the side...


Where did you get these 'facts' from...!!!???

Most of the media reports claim his car had broken down. I've not seen one claiming he was running around yelling about explosions.



So no facts then... just hearsay...


I posted a report of one of the 911 calls that were made by public to police earlier...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:05 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


You told us the theory that his car had stalled and he was just trying to push it off the road to the side...


Where did you get these 'facts' from...!!!???

Most of the media reports claim his car had broken down. I've not seen one claiming he was running around yelling about explosions.



So no facts then... just hearsay...


I posted a report of one of the 911 calls that were made by public to police earlier...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Has it actually occurred to you that maybe, just maybe he actually thought his car was going to explode because something was wrong with the engine, or there was a burning smell or something?

Why do his actions relating to his car if the reports are really what occurred, have to mean he was up to no good?


Thought you'd run out of straws to clutch at already...

Is it out of the realms of possibility and if so, why?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Most of the media reports claim his car had broken down. I've not seen one claiming he was running around yelling about explosions.



So no facts then... just hearsay...


I posted a report of one of the 911 calls that were made by public to police earlier...

I've listened, but it doesn't explain anything really. In fact, the caller didn't even say there was anyone there until prompted by the person on the other end.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Most of the media reports claim his car had broken down. I've not seen one claiming he was running around yelling about explosions.

So no facts then... just hearsay...

I posted a report of one of the 911 calls that were made by public to police earlier...

911-calls....psshaw. Blatant hearsay, with people reporting on what someone else said, on what someone else said, on what someone else was thinking/interpretating...all manner of problems. You might as well go read a work of fiction written by and Irishman. Lol.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:



So no facts then... just hearsay...


I posted a report of one of the 911 calls that were made by public to police earlier...

I've listened, but it doesn't explain anything really.  In fact, the caller didn't even say there was anyone there until prompted by the person on the other end.


So you 'listened' to the actual 911 call...!?


Can you post a link to where it can be heard...!?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

I've listened, but it doesn't explain anything really.  In fact, the caller didn't even say there was anyone there until prompted by the person on the other end.


So you 'listened' to the actual 911 call...!?


Can you post a link to where it can be heard...!?



http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/terence-crutcher-betty-shelby-tulsa-police-shooting-911-calls-dispatch-audio-listen-full/
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:15 pm



Was this the same one I posted about earlier...?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Was this the same one I posted about earlier...?

I don't know, I only listened to about half of it so far, I had something else to do.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:19 pm

911-calls are only good for alerting.  They provide no factual content as they are hearsay.  They are not allowed in court unless it is a party on the other end of the line, and then only for the admission exception.

Would you believe they have 911 calls on record of UFO reports and bigfoot sightings?  Right...real reliable. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:24 pm

I just listened to the rest of it. Doesn't appear to be anyone particularly alarmed about a guy running round yelling his car is going to explode.

Quite calm those two were, even laughing about it.

Not quite what you claimed Tommy.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Are they factual, genuine or hearsay...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are they factual, genuine or hearsay...?



Who knows?

Are your claims factual, genuine or hearsay?
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Is that a roundabout way of saying you were wrong?



The video I watched looked very much like the window was open.


But let's look at the reason why police were there in the first place...


911 call reported man running from vehicle

Two 911 calls brought officers to the scene around 7:30 p.m. Friday.

The first came from a woman who said an abandoned vehicle was blocking the street and a man was running away, warning that it was going to blow up.

“Somebody left their vehicle running in the middle of the street with their doors wide open,” the caller said. “The doors are open, the vehicle is still running. It’s an SUV. It’s in the middle of the street, it’s blocking traffic.”




Any bomb threats are taken very seriously!

He could well have been trying to trigger an explosive device!

And the car was not stalled/broken down at all!!!



This was the report of 911 call I posted before...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Spindleshanks on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:



The video I watched looked very much like the window was open.


But let's look at the reason why police were there in the first place...


911 call reported man running from vehicle

Two 911 calls brought officers to the scene around 7:30 p.m. Friday.

The first came from a woman who said an abandoned vehicle was blocking the street and a man was running away, warning that it was going to blow up.

“Somebody left their vehicle running in the middle of the street with their doors wide open,” the caller said. “The doors are open, the vehicle is still running. It’s an SUV. It’s in the middle of the street, it’s blocking traffic.”




Any bomb threats are taken very seriously!

He could well have been trying to trigger an explosive device!

And the car was not stalled/broken down at all!!!



This was the report of 911 call I posted before...



Sounds like it could be the same ones.

Did you actually listen to them because they were in no way coming across like the callers were alarmed at all. More fed up because a car was blocking the road.

The first caller was laughing with the person on the other end about the guy must have been smoking something.

They really aren't anything like you pertain them to be.
avatar
Spindleshanks

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The video I watched looked very much like the window was open.

But let's look at the reason why police were there in the first place...

911 call reported man running from vehicle

Two 911 calls brought officers to the scene around 7:30 p.m. Friday.

The first came from a woman who said an abandoned vehicle was blocking the street and a man was running away, warning that it was going to blow up.

“Somebody left their vehicle running in the middle of the street with their doors wide open,” the caller said. “The doors are open, the vehicle is still running. It’s an SUV. It’s in the middle of the street, it’s blocking traffic.”


Any bomb threats are taken very seriously!

He could well have been trying to trigger an explosive device!

And the car was not stalled/broken down at all!!!

This was the report of 911 call I posted before...

Then there was the one about the Loch Ness monster in his swimming pool.



Have a beer, mate.  Razz

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:27 am


Is that the one near your castle...!?


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Is that the one near your castle...!?

lol!

A Brit...who doesn't know where Loch Ness is??

I don't know what they teach in schools over there.
Razz

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:15 pm

I know where a real place is in the UK... but your castle is of a completely unknown location in reality as it is a figment of your imagination...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19071
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:26 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I know where a real place is in the UK... but your castle is of a completely unknown location in reality as it is a figment of your imagination...!

You are jealous, tommy.  **YAWN**...we Americans are used to that.  Cool

The castle is on the Isle of Mull.  You take the Caledonian MacBrayne ferry from Oban to Craignure, you turn left on A849, then take the turn off (on the left) to Duart Point.  You travel past the cemetery, and the castle is at the end of the road, at the tip of the point.



Please say 'hi' to Sir Lachland for me.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Craignure,+Isle+of+Mull,+UK/@56.4701478,-5.7128586,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x488be035f8b0c391:0x148fbd3ea8961f4e!8m2!3d56.4683152!4d-5.6981216

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I know where a real place is in the UK... but your castle is of a completely unknown location in reality as it is a figment of your imagination...!

You are jealous, tommy.  **YAWN**...we Americans are used to that.  Cool

The castle is on the Isle of Mull.  You take the Caledonian MacBrayne ferry from Oban to Craignure, you turn left on A849, then take the turn off (on the left) to Duart Point.  You travel past the cemetery, and the castle is at the end of the road, at the tip of the point.



Please say 'hi' to Sir Lachland for me.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Craignure,+Isle+of+Mull,+UK/@56.4701478,-5.7128586,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x488be035f8b0c391:0x148fbd3ea8961f4e!8m2!3d56.4683152!4d-5.6981216


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are jealous, tommy.  **YAWN**...we Americans are used to that.  Cool

The castle is on the Isle of Mull.  You take the Caledonian MacBrayne ferry from Oban to Craignure, you turn left on A849, then take the turn off (on the left) to Duart Point.  You travel past the cemetery, and the castle is at the end of the road, at the tip of the point.



Please say 'hi' to Sir Lachland for me.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Craignure,+Isle+of+Mull,+UK/@56.4701478,-5.7128586,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x488be035f8b0c391:0x148fbd3ea8961f4e!8m2!3d56.4683152!4d-5.6981216


You laugh. I think it's a quite attractive, curtain wall castle, built sometime during the 13th century. It was used in the film Entrapment, starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment_(film)--as Connery and Sir Lachland are good friends.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


You laugh.  I think it's a quite attractive, curtain wall castle, built sometime during the 13th century.  It was used in the film Entrapment, starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment_(film)--as Connery and Sir Lachland are good friends.  

It's not your castle though. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You laugh.  I think it's a quite attractive, curtain wall castle, built sometime during the 13th century.  It was used in the film Entrapment, starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment_(film)--as Connery and Sir Lachland are good friends.  

It's not your castle though. Laughing

No, it's held in a trust.  But I get to stay there...and they let me call it mine, as a member of the clan. Smile


Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not your castle though. Laughing

No, it's held in a trust.  But I get to stay there. Smile

It's nothing to do with you. Stop it!

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, it's held in a trust.  But I get to stay there. Smile

It's nothing to do with you. Stop it!

It's everything to do with me. It's where my genes came from. Many of their brethren are still there, I reckon.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

Posts : 20028
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:17 pm

scratch

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31836
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's nothing to do with you. Stop it!

It's everything to do with me.  It's where my genes came from.  Many of their brethren are still there, I reckon.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum