I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement Empty I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:06 pm

I started this site and it is my right to grow it and prune it as I see fit. I have the last word on what the rules are and how they're interpreted.

So without further ado:

* Blackie is basemented for using the racial slur "slants" in reference to Japanese people

* The term "muzzie" or any variant of is no longer allowed, as it is also an offensive slur

* Tommy's blackface avatar has been deleted, and racist imagery of any sort will no longer be tolerated

P.S. -- I'm pretty much at the point where I feel like being pushed on any of this would be a lot of fun, so think about that before pushing me.

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement Empty Re: I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:38 pm

was thinking of you when I chose my new avi...

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement Empty Re: I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Thank you for your positivity and all the many wonderful contributions you make to this site.

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Thank you for your positivity and all the many wonderful contributions you make to this site.

I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement Door_p11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Just wanted to add, if any of you had started your own forum (and some of you have), you'd have an idea of what you wanted it to be.

The last thing I will allow this site to turn into is a platform for hate speech. I'd sooner disband it.

I doubt the likes of a few of our members here would be championing free speech if they started a forum and it was overrun by Islamists bashing the West all the time, and I'm not going to have my site turned into a platform for hate speech either.

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Just wanted to add, if any of you had started your own forum (and some of you have), you'd have an idea of what you wanted it to be.

The last thing I will allow this site to turn into is a platform for hate speech. I'd sooner disband it.

I doubt the likes of a few of our members here would be championing free speech if they started a forum and it was overrun by Islamists bashing the West all the time, and I'm not going to have my site turned into a platform for hate speech either.

I suggest that you stop using the word "pasty" to describe white people then.

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:40 pm

There is another site of which most of us are aware that can suitably fill the void left by the lack.of hate speech.
Some are already members.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:40 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:45 pm

This will make the racists chunter.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Handy Andy wrote:There is another site of which most of us are aware that can suitably fill the void left by the lack.of hate speech.
Some are already members.

It is not a place to carry out personal quarrels with other members, nor a place to discuss other forums, nor a place for posting hate speech against minority groups.

I'm afraid you just broke one of the rules. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:57 pm

No rule broken Rags. I kindly suggested to those who are put out by Ben applying his no racism rule another alternative site, where questionable or downright racist language is not just tolerated, but encouraged.
But you know that as you post there already.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Handy Andy wrote:No rule broken Rags. I kindly suggested to those who are put out by Ben applying his no racism rule another alternative site, where questionable or downright racist language is not just tolerated, but encouraged.
But you know that as you post there already.

Oh, you weren't talking about another forum then? That makes a change. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Just wanted to add, if any of you had started your own forum (and some of you have), you'd have an idea of what you wanted it to be.

If you can point me to an example of any anti-white leader or movement using "pasty" as hate speech, I'll gladly stop Smile

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:24 am

"A platform for hate speech" are you fcuking blind? have you ever read Veya's posts?
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:56 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you can point me to an example of any anti-white leader or movement using "pasty" as hate speech, I'll gladly stop Smile

Point to a leader or movement using "muzzie" or "slants" as hate speech.

No wonder you can't control what happens on here - nobody can follow your double standards.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:56 am

nicko wrote:"A platform for hate speech"     are you fcuking blind?     have you ever read Veya's posts?

YES
truth is not hate speech

NO
the ultranationist trash you post will not be accepted with out comment

Anyone want to spew dumb shit like the battle of Britian turned the War and stopped nazism will get called out on Such obvious BULLSHIT

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:58 am

Ben let me at them
you know I will fix it with the hammer
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:"A platform for hate speech"     are you fcuking blind?     have you ever read Veya's posts?

YES
truth is not hate speech

NO

Anyone want to spew dumb shit like the battle of Britian turned the War and stopped nazism will get called out on Such obvious BULLSHIT

And you'll be called out for your anti-Brit, anti-English racist bullshit.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:23 am

Can we just agree to be polite and use normal words when discussing people of different races and religions?

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:27 am

Tell that Brit hater Veya to shut his stupid mouth
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 am

I include everyone in that.

eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 am

For the first time I looked at Veya's age, 33, HE KNOWS NOTHING!
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 am

nicko wrote:For the first time I looked at Veya's age,  33,     HE KNOWS NOTHING!
We should not be too harsh on the lad, like you said he knows nothing and it must be difficult for him to appreciate being a subject of the British realm when that realm is on the other side of the planet in a different hemisphere.

We must never take our greatness for granted, Veya has only ever known our language, our culture and our flag, it must be somewhat claustrophobic living under the warm embrace of Britain and its empire, especially when you're eaten up with all that hatred for the only culture you'll ever know, let him have his racist anti British attitude, it appears this is all that's keeping this young'un together.
scrat
scrat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:47 am

I give you a green for that scrat.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:18 am

Major wrote:This is directed at THE FEW who stand up for for our glorious island.

The anti British on here have been allowed to cross the winning line by Ben, that is DISCRIMINATION.

Yesterday I made reference to a "pommie", Ben did not condemn that.

Christians have been slurred, insulted on here, Ben ignores that.

Wolfie, veya and othuz run rampant with their SLURS, insults, name calling against individuals, Ben ignores that.

Have you already forgotten 911 Ben?????

BTW, your threats to close down will never happen, you are just saying that for effect.

Blackie is innocent of a crime, let him out.

I don't think you know Ben very well.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:Ben let me at them

What a good idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:21 am

Morning sassy. Hope you're feeling better.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:31 am

So so, getting there thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 am

and you said that with a straight face rofl.
what about the hate emanating from vera?

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:

YES
truth is not hate speech

NO

wacist

and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 am

so threats of violence are ok, thanks for the heads up vera

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:39 am

sassy wrote:

What a good idea!
not surprised you would condone violence, you do support the palistiniordanians after all

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:53 am

We will have forgive him, these young pups do tend to be a bit violent.

[In print]
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 am

I'm not surprised you don't post too often on that other far right racist site Dean.
At least you have found a place that is not filled with Nazi cretins.
When you return home , remember to tell Kaka he is still banned from here and his posts wont be welcome even if he did visit.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am

Handy Andy wrote:I'm  not surprised you don't post too often on that other far right racist site Dean.
At least you have found a place that is not filled with  Nazi cretins.
When you return home , remember to  tell Kaka he is still banned from here and his posts wont be welcome even if he did visit.
how on earth would you know how often I post on any site you repeatedly tell everyone that you never visit, but your ip info suggests otherwise.

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am

Handy Andy wrote:I'm  not surprised you don't post too often on that other far right racist site Dean.
At least you have found a place that is not filled with  Nazi cretins.
When you return home , remember to  tell Kaka he is still banned from here and his posts wont be welcome even if he did visit.
isnt this sort of post against the rules?

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:39 am

Still spying on people Dean?
How is Hugh/ Steve Durham? Released yet?

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:41 am

enough HA....

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:42 am

Handy Andy wrote:Still spying on people Dean?
How is Hugh/ Steve Durham? Released yet?
no just seeing who is online andwew as is visible to any admin of any site.
paranoid?

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Break it up and HA, watch your repeated reference to other posters please.
Dean, walk away. Please.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:17 pm

eddie wrote:Break it up and HA, watch your repeated reference to other posters please.
Dean, walk away. Please.
walk away from what?

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:05 pm

The fuckeries.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:20 pm

Major wrote:This is directed at THE FEW who stand up for for our glorious island.

The anti British on here have been allowed to cross the winning line by Ben, that is DISCRIMINATION.

Yesterday I made reference to a "pommie", Ben did not condemn that.

Christians have been slurred, insulted on here, Ben ignores that.

Wolfie, veya and othuz run rampant with their SLURS, insults, name calling against individuals, Ben ignores that.

Have you already forgotten 911 Ben?????

BTW, your threats to close down will never happen, you are just saying that for effect.

Blackie is innocent of a crime, let him out.

* Why would I condemn a British person for saying pommie?

* Insults, name-calling, etc. is tolerated to a point.

* What the hell does 9/11 have to do with this?

* I'd happily start over somewhere else where I didn't have to put up with the like of you.

* Blackie's out of the basement.

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:22 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
so threats of violence are ok, thanks for the heads up vera

The "ban hammer," you're probably too old to have heard that before.

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Now now boys, play nicely  I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement Pillow10

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Can I make a suggestion?
The offensive C word is over ridden by a pretty flower name...which makes me giggle when I see all that venom go to waste.

So....whichever other words are deemed offensive (decide between yourselves) replace them with something nice. Wink

That way the posers who like certain words can use them to their hearts content.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Syl wrote:Can I make a suggestion?
The offensive C word is  over ridden by a pretty flower name...which makes me giggle when I see all that venom go to waste.

So....whichever other words are deemed offensive (decide between yourselves) replace them with something nice. Wink

That way the posers who like certain words can use them to their hearts content.

Isn't it already overridden by "geranium"? I've made some changes based on the rules and their enforcement Flower10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum