It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Make your own fish and chip supper. Probably be nicer.

Are you on the sick?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38307
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Well you need to learn as it's cheaper and healthier.
There's no excuse, it will help you save money. Recipes are very easy to follow.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38307
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by Syl on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:20 pm

BD, if you are really broke, sick  and have no savings or income you would be entitled to benefits.
I don't know what because I'm not well up on them, but everyone is entitled to a minimum income.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18958
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by nicko on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:25 pm

I like Cod and chips now and again, With COD at £3 50 + and sometimes I wonder if it is Cod, I wont have it again.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11735
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Very rarely have fish and chips from the chippy, plays havoc with my digestive system if it's too oily It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Sick11

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:01 am

eddie wrote:Make your own fish and chip supper. Probably be nicer.

Are you on the sick?

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction. He's full of shit.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9613
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by scrat on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:08 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Make your own fish and chip supper. Probably be nicer.

Are you on the sick?

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction.    He's full of shit.
thats a little bit harsh, the chap/chapess seems to be struggling with some kind of illness and pain, it wouldn't hurt you to cut him/her a little bit of slack!
scrat
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:29 am

blackie333 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction.    He's full of shit.

No HT, I lost my St Bernards quite a while ago now.
A german shepard and a cross bullterrier/staff now.
My jack Russell had to be put down a few weeks ago when he collapsed but he was getting on a bit by then, 12 or13 so he had a long life
for a dog really.

Doesn't matter what dogs, how many or where or when, you can't be that poor if you're keeping them. Filling forums with your tripe is what has you banned on most of them. You eventually get personal and offensive. It's only a matter of time on here.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9613
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by scrat on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:32 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

No HT, I lost my St Bernards quite a while ago now.
A german shepard and a cross bullterrier/staff now.
My jack Russell had to be put down a few weeks ago when he collapsed but he was getting on a bit by then, 12 or13 so he had a long life
for a dog really.

Doesn't matter what dogs, how many or where or when, you can't be that poor if you're keeping them. Filling forums with your tripe is what has you banned on most of them.   You eventually get personal and offensive.  It's only a matter of time on here.
a typical RW reply, let the bankers squander £billions but rant at the poor guy because he keeps a dog, pathetic!
scrat
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:32 am

blackie333 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction.    He's full of shit.

No HT, I lost my St Bernards quite a while ago now.
A german shepard and a cross bullterrier/staff now.
My jack Russell had to be put down a few weeks ago when he collapsed but he was getting on a bit by then, 12 or13 so he had a long life
for a dog really.

You were bleating on about your financial position, your pain and illness years ago when you had those St Bernards. The same old same old ad nauseum.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9613
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:38 am

scrat wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction.    He's full of shit.
thats a little bit harsh, the chap/chapess seems to be struggling with some kind of illness and pain, it wouldn't hurt you to cut him/her a little bit of slack!

Trust me, I spent a long time trying to help him with advice and sympathy way back when. Eventually, the penny drops that he's just an attention seeking idiot.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9613
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum