When your dog learns too much !

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: When your dog learns too much !

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:06 am

I suggest you get one of those child safety locks you can get for fridges from places like mothercare....

both parts stick on the fridge, no drilling needed and they work well....

I know this becasue some years ago we had a german shepherd that learned how to open the fridge....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:07 am

sometimes it is better to merely thwart the behaviour than try to train it out of them....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:00 pm

wilkinsons...?

oh and you are looking for a child proof fridge lock...not clothes.... Razz

or send the missus

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:01 pm

B&Q might have em as well....go on wednesday ...its old fossil day there and you can get 10% off stuff

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Why is this in the fight section? Rolling Eyes

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Well you created the thread Blackie?

I'll move it to misc

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:13 am

FIRST OF ALL, for a dog like a shepherd (or other large and active breeds), you should really have a secure back yard with some shelter,  so that they don't need to be left alone inside...

SECONDLY,  those people who simply suggest smacking the dog after the event  are fucktards, who know nothing about animals and should never be keeping any pets -- and are the kind of oxygen thieves that blackie should be keeping at a distance -- as punishing an animal afterwards, is only teaching it to be scared of you,  as he/she doesn't understand exactly what the punishment is for..

I reckon blackie should look for one of those dog trainers who trains the owner along with the dog, so that he learns some more effective ways of training and disclipining them.        geek

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum