Songs that remind you of a person, a place or a time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Songs that remind you of a person, a place or a time - Page 2 Empty Songs that remind you of a person, a place or a time

Post by eddie on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only personal songs please. We can call it our own personal collection.   Add a memory, or a photo or a simple word that means something to you....or say nothing at all.

I'll start with this because it's my current favourite and I'm listening to it now.... It just hit a chord with me the very first time I heard it.

It's for me and my fellow Vedder fan. Thanks for finding it.

Last edited by eddie on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Songs that remind you of a person, a place or a time - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs that remind you of a person, a place or a time

Post by eddie on Sun May 12, 2019 12:01 am

For you I love you I likes ya I do.

Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Songs that remind you of a person, a place or a time - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs that remind you of a person, a place or a time

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun May 12, 2019 1:19 am

eddie wrote:For you I love you I likes ya I do.

Great song choice, babe I love you

But then again, I am quite biased Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun May 12, 2019 1:24 am

Yeah because we are that stooopid. Razz

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon May 13, 2019 11:24 am

Wetwipe

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:54 am

Dude. I love you

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:55 am

Always a favorite. This is for you, Brit:

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:32 am

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:42 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:47 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:51 am

Laughing bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 am

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:25 am

Texas, you are simply one in a million. Thank you for all that you are and all that you have always been.

And! For introducing me to this fucking awesome song all that time ago.

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:35 am

eddie wrote:Texas, you are simply one in a million. Thank you for all that you are and all that you have always been.

And!  For introducing me to this fucking awesome song all that time ago.

Aw, shucks -- it was the least I could do Smile

I'm so lucky to have found you. I never forget that.

Sorry, can't find a good enough song to follow that up with Laughing

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 am

te iubesc...

Romanian tings innit.

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:14 am

Hahahahahaha ... well, in Spanish, "te quiero" can mean either "I love you" or ... "I want you," so ...

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:18 am

Hahahahahahaha you dirty little fucker. Razz

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:43 am

Love the views.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUsQ9Qs2DQo

I will be happy to translate for any of our American and Australian friends.
For anyone else...not a chance.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2