FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - What was yours like?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - What was yours like?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you remember that very first day: was it difficult leaving your mother/parent{s} side and having to stay in that classroom with those other group of strangers?

Middle School: did you have to change to an different building - new location - did your family relocate to a new area during your elementary school year?

High School: what was the best - what was the worst - have you ever wanted to go back and do it all over again?

What social groups/clubs did you participate in - were you a jock or a nerd or just there for the fun and to get it over with?

Back to top Go down

Re: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - What was yours like?

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:06 am

I went to an all-girls school, very strict it was. At lunchtime we'd meet up with the all-boys school down the road.... Razz

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:33 am

blackie333 wrote:
eddie wrote:I went to an all-girls school, very strict it was. At lunchtime we'd meet up with the all-boys school down the road.... Razz

I wish i'd gone to your school Eds lol.

Hahahahaha I bet you do, lots of hormonal girls!

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2