Electoral Fraud In Ethnic Minority Communities Ignored Because Of ‘Political Correctness’, Warns Corruption Tsar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Electoral Fraud In Ethnic Minority Communities Ignored Because Of ‘Political Correctness’, Warns Corruption Tsar

Post by eddie on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:02 pm

You know, I never liked the idea of postal voting and I couldn't put my finger on why. Now I know why.

I guess there are people out there that could coerce a spouse or new voter (ie just turned voting age) to vote how they themselves wished to vote.
That's quite worrying.

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electoral Fraud In Ethnic Minority Communities Ignored Because Of ‘Political Correctness’, Warns Corruption Tsar

Post by eddie on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:02 pm

You know, I never liked the idea of postal voting (except for the sick and elderly) and I couldn't put my finger on why. Now I know why.

I guess there are people out there that could coerce a spouse or new voter (ie just turned voting age) to vote how they themselves wished to vote.
That's quite worrying.

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top