Asad Shah: Glasgow shopkeeper's killer remains defiant with a clenched-fist raised as he is led to jail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad Shah: Glasgow shopkeeper's killer remains defiant with a clenched-fist raised as he is led to jail

Post by Didge on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:27 am

A Muslim taxi driver who executed a popular shopkeeper for claiming he was a prophet remained defiant with a clenched-fist raised as he was led to jail to serve a minimum of 27 years. Tanveer Ahmed, 32, travelled from Yorkshire to Glasgow to confront Asad Shah over his claims before pulling out a knife and repeatedly stabbing the 40-year-old at his newsagent shop. Ahmed, who did not know Mr Shah, claimed to have been offended by clips the shopkeeper had posted online which he said ''disrespected the Prophet Muhammad''.

She said he had carried out a "brutal, barbaric, horrific crime" for which he had shown no remorse and even appeared proud of what he had done, and described the calculated nature of the murder as "chilling", saying he had carried out what was in effect an "execution".
As Ahmed was led away, he raised a clenched fist and shouted loudly: "Praise for the Prophet Muhammad, there is only one Prophet."
Some of his supporters in the courtroom responded by raising their arms and repeating the phrase.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14671000.Glasgow_shopkeeper_s_killer_remains_defiant_with_a_clenched_fist_raised_as_he_is_led_to_jail/

Well just watch the video on the link with one of I guess the family memebers at the end and his attitude and disgustingly claims the sentence was not fair as if it was a travesty.

This is what we have to contend with in the Uk and this has absolutely everything to do wth religious hate from Muslims against a minority Muslim sect.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad Shah: Glasgow shopkeeper's killer remains defiant with a clenched-fist raised as he is led to jail

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 am

perhaps they should have immediatly rounded up and "sorted" his so called supporters....under the terrorism act...

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad Shah: Glasgow shopkeeper's killer remains defiant with a clenched-fist raised as he is led to jail

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:45 am

Lord Foul wrote:perhaps they should have immediatly rounded up and "sorted" his so called supporters....under the terrorism act...

yes they should all be. Evil or Very Mad

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:39 am

Imagine how busy this thread would be if the murderer was a white Brit...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:55 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Imagine how busy this thread would be if the murderer was a white Brit...

Usually the threads about white British criminals are ignored entirely.

“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top