The following video is truly shocking and enraging!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The following video is truly shocking and enraging!

Post by nicko on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:07 pm

ok sass,comment please>
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:45 am

I don't understand why he wants his son shot and why the soldiers even shot him?

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 am

I think he was just baiting the soldiers knowing that unless they were as mad as him they wouldn't shoot the child.
Whatever his reasons, he is using his tiny son to make a political point....horrible.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:09 am

Syl wrote:I think he was just baiting the soldiers knowing that unless they were as mad as him they wouldn't shoot the child.
Whatever his reasons, he is using his tiny son to make a political point....horrible.

The SILENT VICTIMS of these insidious wars!
Men using whatever means that they DEEM disposable: children/wives/pets to use against an opponent - a horrible/vile military method as old as time! 
Doesn't make one side superior to the other when both sides of any battle subject their own citizens to such heinous actions!
It's what "MEN" do and in the name of their 'passionate cause'; as if that justifies the wick & vile deeds that they've deployed against humanity Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:14 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:I think he was just baiting the soldiers knowing that unless they were as mad as him they wouldn't shoot the child.

Men using whatever means that they DEEM disposable: children/wives/pets to use against an opponent - a horrible/vile military method as old as time! 
Doesn't make one side superior to the other when both sides of any battle subject their own citizens to such heinous actions!
It's what "MEN" do and in the name of their 'passionate cause'; as if that justifies the wick & vile deeds that they've deployed against humanity Evil or Very Mad

What's that old saying.."All's fair in love and war".
I agree with what you say...apart from your emphasis that it's what "MEN"....we had Thatcher who was allegedly a woman, and she was as ruthless as any man.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:28 am

One of them did a sort of ' high five' with the child....that said more than the grand gesture the idiot of a father was making.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:36 am

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:One of them did a sort of ' high five' with the child....that said more than the grand gesture the idiot of a father was making.

This is true, he did seem like he was trying to chat to the boy, but the boy looked utterly confused with all the shouting.
I mean what if this kid so young and innocent goes home and starts throwing or in his case dropping them on another childs head?
He is being taught to use violence and have violence normalized.
So wrong on every level

True Didge, and he is being taught to hate. God knows how he and other children who see such, will be feeling and acting in a few years.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:59 am

Syl wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

What's that old saying.."All's fair in love and war".
I agree with what you say...apart from your emphasis that it's what "MEN"....we had Thatcher who was allegedly a woman, and she was as ruthless as any man.
Well, as I recall ...she was lots of things but active duty military - weapons pack'n ole heifer wasn't one of them    We've had our own horrid examples thorought our own brief 200+ history - every heinous military excused disgusting thing normal humans would never do; and we've stopped talking about our neferious acts and remain aghast about the Nazi atrocities!  
Ain't that just grand of us noble St. Americans

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:25 am

As often as not, had the camera not been running that baby would have been shot.

This is why I call them baby-killing wars...right there!

"...thought before action" ― Sheldon Wolin

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:39 am

The baby would Not have been shot, that's what sassy would have you believe. Because I asked her to comment she gave me a red!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:37 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't understand why he wants his son shot and why the soldiers even shot him?

Eh?

The soldiers did not shoot the boy Eddie.

Apologies. My fault. I didn't watch the video and skim-read the article. Ignore me lol

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:43 am

nicko wrote:The baby would Not have been shot,    that's what sassy would have you believe.  Because I asked her to comment she gave me a red!

Sassy's out of town ...but as you have now proven just how often you GOAD and parachute into any topic to do nothing more then this ...I GAVE YOU THE RED; and you earned it.  Twisted Evil
You are quite hypocritical about your MORALITY CODE ...yet you can't abide by your own fake low bar rule - post to the topic and stop goading and haranguing others to respond to your BS. 
Gee, what's good for your GOOSE would be great for the rest of us - HUH?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:44 am

nicko wrote:The baby would Not have been shot,    that's what sassy would have you believe.  Because I asked her to comment she gave me a red!

Sassy's not even here. But, if she did it, you certainly baited her.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:48 am

Original Quill wrote:

Sassy's not even here.  But, if she did it, you certainly baited her.

I've noticed that 'ALL OF ST NICKO'S GOADINGS' get ignored by all of the mods; and they both have been involved in topics where he's been well engaged in his horrid behavior!  Rather telling how the 'SPECIAL' members get treated and the non-favorite get 'FIRM/STERN WARNINGS'!  Nicko & Raggs run in their twin packs and NADA has ever been done to either of them!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:53 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sassy's not even here.  But, if she did it, you certainly baited her.

I've noticed that 'ALL OF ST NICKO'S GOADINGS' get ignored by all of the mods; and they both have been involved in topics where he's been well engaged in his horrid behavior!  Rather telling how the 'SPECIAL' members get treated and the non-favorite get 'FIRM/STERN WARNINGS'!  Nicko & Raggs run in their twin packs and NADA has ever been done to either of them!  Evil or Very Mad

I see you're dragging me into your vile rants yet again. I don't even post much here any more - there are too many fuckwits on here to bother with, and I'm having too much fun in "real life". Next time I'll report you for shit stirring though.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:56 am

Must have been someone else nicko because she hasn't been on here since this was posted.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Didge wrote:
nicko wrote:ok sass,comment please>
So the left do what they do best target Nicko for asking a genuine question when on numereous occasions sassy has defended terrorists.
You only have the recent case to see she did exactly that.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17259-terrorists-are-not-victims

This is just one of numereous examples
All he did was ask her to comment, the fact people are reacting to that is more telling in itself.

What was appalling was the comment from Quill which can easily be classified as incitment to hatred

Original Quill wrote:As often as not, had the camera not been running that baby would have been shot.
This is why I call them baby-killing wars...right there!
Its the same poor methodology and sterotyping he has down of US cops. With the US cops he is juding a situation on their skin colour, with the IDF, because they are Jews.
Perish the thought that you'd use your ...ah, most pejorative type of hyped up favorite topic to promote yet another Isssssslamic bashing thread? Evil or Very Mad
Naaaaa, not our Didgey-dooer!  
Didgey-dooer's OP'd > Just about the worst child abuse going.
What sort of vile father would want his own child shot?
One that follows Islam, hate of Jews and Martydom.
You over look GOADING when it's laid out from 'YOUR HERO' ...and aimed at someone you love to POKE constantly with such topics!  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Didge...nicko was goading.  Call it what it is and don't give us the dance agound. He was trying to pull sassy up.

As far as my comment, I meant every word.  If you had seen as much as I have, and paid attention, you would have agreed.  Both sides involve the children as pawns of war.  That's the reason why I call them 'baby-killing' wars.

Both sides do it.  I don't tip the scales either way.  I am just committed to keeping the US out of such wars anymore, because that is what they are.  That's the best I can do.  I know it goes on; it's not our war.  The US no longer owns that problem. Get used to it.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:49 pm

THERE ARE NON SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE!!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 pm

Right let me make myself clear; entering a thread and asking another poster's opinion IS NOT GOADING.

Nicko asked sassy once. If he'd carried on and on and followed sassy round the board asking - that would be goading and harassment.

Too many of you concern yourselves over other posters by making long-arse posts about what "they're up to" and "why they're posting what they're posting"

A member has found himself in the basement becasue of this.

Please be warned: answer the topic OP and don't make your post about others.

eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top