The following video is truly shocking and enraging!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The following video is truly shocking and enraging!

Post by Didge on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 am

Youtube wrote:The following video is truly shocking and enraging!
An Arab father sends his three year old son to confront the Israeli border police, while shouting at the solders to "shoot the child".
In addition, the Arab father urges his little son to throw rocks at the solders, but the youngster misunderstands and throws them sideways.

Now do you understand what we are dealing with?

The whole thing is being encouraged by radical left-wing protestors (you can hear them shouting through loudspeakers)

Just about the worst child abuse going.
What sort of vile father would want his own child shot?
One that follows Islam, hate of Jews and Martydom.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The following video is truly shocking and enraging!

Post by nicko on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:07 pm

ok sass,comment please>
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:50 pm

I put subtitles on this video that has been going around. I'm not sure when it was originally shot.

It reveals the depths of immorality in parts of Palestinian Arab society as a father urges soldiers to kill his son, whom he is demanding to throw stones.

The father clearly wants his son to be killed on video, with his Palestinian flag. He wants to create another Mohammed Al Dura for his "cause."

This child abuse and desire to use children's lives for cynical public relations purposes is sickness that is simply not reported.

(h/t Ibn Boutros)

UPDATE: The subtitles are a bit off in timing, apologies.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2016/07/video-palestinian-father-tells-idf.html

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:45 pm

I don't understand why he wants his son shot and why the soldiers even shot him?

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:55 pm

I think he was just baiting the soldiers knowing that unless they were as mad as him they wouldn't shoot the child.
Whatever his reasons, he is using his tiny son to make a political point....horrible.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Syl wrote:I think he was just baiting the soldiers knowing that unless they were as mad as him they wouldn't shoot the child.
Whatever his reasons, he is using his tiny son to make a political point....horrible.

The SILENT VICTIMS of these insidious wars!
Men using whatever means that they DEEM disposable: children/wives/pets to use against an opponent - a horrible/vile military method as old as time! 
Doesn't make one side superior to the other when both sides of any battle subject their own citizens to such heinous actions!
It's what "MEN" do and in the name of their 'passionate cause'; as if that justifies the wick & vile deeds that they've deployed against humanity Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:14 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:I think he was just baiting the soldiers knowing that unless they were as mad as him they wouldn't shoot the child.

Men using whatever means that they DEEM disposable: children/wives/pets to use against an opponent - a horrible/vile military method as old as time! 
Doesn't make one side superior to the other when both sides of any battle subject their own citizens to such heinous actions!
It's what "MEN" do and in the name of their 'passionate cause'; as if that justifies the wick & vile deeds that they've deployed against humanity Evil or Very Mad

What's that old saying.."All's fair in love and war".
I agree with what you say...apart from your emphasis that it's what "MEN"....we had Thatcher who was allegedly a woman, and she was as ruthless as any man.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:26 pm

eddie wrote:I don't understand why he wants his son shot and why the soldiers even shot him?

Eh?

The soldiers did not shoot the boy Eddie.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 pm

One of them did a sort of ' high five' with the child....that said more than the grand gesture the idiot of a father was making.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Syl wrote:One of them did a sort of ' high five' with the child....that said more than the grand gesture the idiot of a father was making.

This is true, he did seem like he was trying to chat to the boy, but the boy looked utterly confused with all the shouting.
I mean what if this kid so young and innocent goes home and starts throwing or in his case dropping them on another childs head?
He is being taught to use violence and have violence normalized.
So wrong on every level
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:One of them did a sort of ' high five' with the child....that said more than the grand gesture the idiot of a father was making.

This is true, he did seem like he was trying to chat to the boy, but the boy looked utterly confused with all the shouting.
I mean what if this kid so young and innocent goes home and starts throwing or in his case dropping them on another childs head?
He is being taught to use violence and have violence normalized.
So wrong on every level

True Didge, and he is being taught to hate. God knows how he and other children who see such, will be feeling and acting in a few years.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Syl wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

What's that old saying.."All's fair in love and war".
I agree with what you say...apart from your emphasis that it's what "MEN"....we had Thatcher who was allegedly a woman, and she was as ruthless as any man.
Well, as I recall ...she was lots of things but active duty military - weapons pack'n ole heifer wasn't one of them    We've had our own horrid examples thorought our own brief 200+ history - every heinous military excused disgusting thing normal humans would never do; and we've stopped talking about our neferious acts and remain aghast about the Nazi atrocities!  
Ain't that just grand of us noble St. Americans

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:25 pm

As often as not, had the camera not been running that baby would have been shot.

This is why I call them baby-killing wars...right there!

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:39 pm

The baby would Not have been shot, that's what sassy would have you believe. Because I asked her to comment she gave me a red!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:37 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't understand why he wants his son shot and why the soldiers even shot him?

Eh?

The soldiers did not shoot the boy Eddie.

Apologies. My fault. I didn't watch the video and skim-read the article. Ignore me lol

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:43 pm

nicko wrote:The baby would Not have been shot,    that's what sassy would have you believe.  Because I asked her to comment she gave me a red!

Sassy's out of town ...but as you have now proven just how often you GOAD and parachute into any topic to do nothing more then this ...I GAVE YOU THE RED; and you earned it.  Twisted Evil
You are quite hypocritical about your MORALITY CODE ...yet you can't abide by your own fake low bar rule - post to the topic and stop goading and haranguing others to respond to your BS. 
Gee, what's good for your GOOSE would be great for the rest of us - HUH?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:44 pm

nicko wrote:The baby would Not have been shot,    that's what sassy would have you believe.  Because I asked her to comment she gave me a red!

Sassy's not even here. But, if she did it, you certainly baited her.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Sassy's not even here.  But, if she did it, you certainly baited her.

I've noticed that 'ALL OF ST NICKO'S GOADINGS' get ignored by all of the mods; and they both have been involved in topics where he's been well engaged in his horrid behavior!  Rather telling how the 'SPECIAL' members get treated and the non-favorite get 'FIRM/STERN WARNINGS'!  Nicko & Raggs run in their twin packs and NADA has ever been done to either of them!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:53 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sassy's not even here.  But, if she did it, you certainly baited her.

I've noticed that 'ALL OF ST NICKO'S GOADINGS' get ignored by all of the mods; and they both have been involved in topics where he's been well engaged in his horrid behavior!  Rather telling how the 'SPECIAL' members get treated and the non-favorite get 'FIRM/STERN WARNINGS'!  Nicko & Raggs run in their twin packs and NADA has ever been done to either of them!  Evil or Very Mad

I see you're dragging me into your vile rants yet again. I don't even post much here any more - there are too many fuckwits on here to bother with, and I'm having too much fun in "real life". Next time I'll report you for shit stirring though.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:56 am

Must have been someone else nicko because she hasn't been on here since this was posted.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:43 am

nicko wrote:ok sass,comment please>

So the left do what they do best target Nicko for asking a genuine question when on numereous occasions sassy has defended terrorists.

You only have the recent case to see she did exactly that.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17259-terrorists-are-not-victims

This is just one of numereous examples

All he did was ask her to comment, the fact people are reacting to that is more telling in itself.

What was appalling was the comment from Quill which can easily be classified as incitment to hatred

Original Quill wrote:As often as not, had the camera not been running that baby would have been shot.

Its the same poor methodology and sterotyping he has down of US cops. With the US cops he is juding a situation on their skin colour, with the IDF, because they are Jews.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:27 am

Didge wrote:
nicko wrote:ok sass,comment please>
So the left do what they do best target Nicko for asking a genuine question when on numereous occasions sassy has defended terrorists.
You only have the recent case to see she did exactly that.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17259-terrorists-are-not-victims

This is just one of numereous examples
All he did was ask her to comment, the fact people are reacting to that is more telling in itself.

What was appalling was the comment from Quill which can easily be classified as incitment to hatred

Original Quill wrote:As often as not, had the camera not been running that baby would have been shot.
Its the same poor methodology and sterotyping he has down of US cops. With the US cops he is juding a situation on their skin colour, with the IDF, because they are Jews.
Perish the thought that you'd use your ...ah, most pejorative type of hyped up favorite topic to promote yet another Isssssslamic bashing thread? Evil or Very Mad
Naaaaa, not our Didgey-dooer!  
Didgey-dooer's OP'd > Just about the worst child abuse going.
What sort of vile father would want his own child shot?
One that follows Islam, hate of Jews and Martydom.
You over look GOADING when it's laid out from 'YOUR HERO' ...and aimed at someone you love to POKE constantly with such topics!  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 am

I see yet more deflections.

Its not a crime to be critical of an ideology. If you think it is, you endorse blasphemy.
Nicko simply asked a valid question, which  you and others then sought to attack him over. This is thread is about many things.
One child abuse
Two, a child being taught to normalize violence.
Three, yet further proof of the systematic hate taught by the Palestinian authorities.
Fourth how this is emphatically endorsed religiously by their top religious leaders.

The Times of Israel met with Dr. Mahmoud Habbash, the supreme sharia judge in the Palestinian Authority and Abbas’s adviser on religious and Islamic affairs to answer the question, What exactly is a martyr?
The judge defined a martyr, or shahid in Arabic, as “anybody who has been killed in a war against non-Muslims.” He also said Palestinians are in an open “state of war” with the “Israeli occupation.” In the context of this state of war, he argued, any Palestinian killed as a result of it — whether directly or indirectly, whether an Israeli fundamentalist firebombed his home, or whether he attacked a soldier or a civilian, and yes, even if he was killed while stabbing to death a teenage Israeli girl in her bedroom as was the case of the murderer of 13-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel last month — is a “victim” of the conflict because his actions were a product of it. And therefore, said Habbash, he is a shahid . . .

The Islamic tradition of martyrdom is mainly taken from the Hadith, a massive collection of sayings attributed to the Prophet Muhammad or his close companions. Each martyrdom-related Hadith expands on the concept. As this reporter has learned through many months of asking Palestinians what they think a martyr is, this much is clear: the concept of martyrdom is like a ball of yarn — the more you pull at it, the more it unravels. Habbash’s explanation of martyrdom as applicable to one who falls fighting non-Muslims is hardly the last word on the subject. For example, during the infighting between Hamas and Fatah in 2006-2007, each referred to only its own dead as martyrs. Even at Habbash’s level of scholarship, the concept demands fluidity.

Habbash further asserted that the entire land of historic Palestine is Islamic waqf — an inalienable religious endowment for Muslims — including, as he has insisted, the Western Wall in Jerusalem, known to Muslims as the al-Buraq Wall. How can he say it all belongs to Muslims while also saying he believes Jews have a right to their own state in the land? To that he answered: the reality of waqf does not forbid Muslims to share their land.

Picture of the first page from the 1925 Waqf pamphlet. In the second to last sentence of the second paragraph, one can read the words: “It’s identity with the site of Solomon’s temple is beyond dispute.” (courtesy: screen shot)
Pressed on this point — wasn’t it once the Waqf’s own narrative that Solomon’s temple was on the mount? — Habbash’s response, in short, was this: forget narratives and concentrate on the status quo. “Please, please, don’t push us against the wall” and make this a religious war, he said, in which Israel would find “two billion Muslims as well as two billion Christians against you.” This unveiled threat was delivered in the calmest, nicest way imaginable.

Just about making this as religious as you can get.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:34 am

Didge...nicko was goading.  Call it what it is and don't give us the dance agound. He was trying to pull sassy up.

As far as my comment, I meant every word.  If you had seen as much as I have, and paid attention, you would have agreed.  Both sides involve the children as pawns of war.  That's the reason why I call them 'baby-killing' wars.

Both sides do it.  I don't tip the scales either way.  I am just committed to keeping the US out of such wars anymore, because that is what they are.  That's the best I can do.  I know it goes on; it's not our war.  The US no longer owns that problem. Get used to it.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:48 am

Original Quill wrote:Didge...nicko was goading.  Call it what it is and don't give us the dance agound.  He was trying to pull sassy up.

As far as my comment, I meant every word.  If you had seen as much as I have, and paid attention, you would have agreed.  Both sides involve the children as pawns of war.  That's the reason why I call them 'baby-killing' wars.

Both sides do it.  I don't tip the scales either way.  I am just committed to keeping the US out of such wars anymore, because that is what they are.  That's the best I can do.  I know it goes on; it's not our war.  The US no longer owns that problem.  Get used to it.

Wrong, he like me sees through the veil of deceit that sassy attempts to mislead people over when she empathetically hates Israel.
Your comment was incitement to hatred as you are claiming all IDF soldiers actually want to muder Palestinian babies.
That is hate speech not backed up by a single shred of evidence to claim they all want to or would want to shoot a baby when countless times IDF have helped people. I mean I sure this IDF soldier was really only trying to muder this new born baby according to your emotivelly poorly charged hatespeech.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/IDF-helps-deliver-premature-Palestinian-baby-in-ambulance

As to your claims on using children, the media certainly do on deaths, but the Palestinians have perfected the art of guilt, when they enact violence against Israel by committing war crimes firing missles at its populace. Israel has a right to protect itself and builds bomb shelters and a missle defence. Its good but cannot stop everything. Hence why it has a legal right to take out such offensive weponary and militant targets. Hamas on the other hand, places weapons within civillian areas, a war crime, fires them from civillian areas, a war crime, uses human shields, a war crime, builds no bomb shelters, calls on people to defy Israeli's warnings of impending attacks and instead uses guilt on martydom to entice them to stay and be killed, which then makes them willing participants. Whilst there is no doubt some IDF have committed crimes against Humanity, you fail to see the vast moral equivalency betwen the two groups. Israel looks to protect its citizens whether Jews, Arabs, Muslim, Christian, Druze etc. Hamas does nothing to potect its citizens and in abuses their right to life, by constantly being the aggressor and deliberately placing its civilians in harms way.

As to sassy based on the hate she promotes and how its very racial, and even more fails to see when she is racist, again you only need to see how she constantly lies and tries to deny Jews their ancestry and identity.

Now as people know I am against all forms of racism, but what concerns me is how on this very forum, this form of hate is often allowed to stand and is not as it should be moderated. To give an example of this, only last night the following commnt was made and is made with only one purpose. To deligitimize the rights of Jews to be in Israel.

Real antisemitism.   Most Jewish Israeli's don't come from the Middle East and are not semetic.   Palestinians are.

Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures. 2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17264-pierre-rehov-says-palestinians-would-sacrifice-their-kids-for-pr-and-10000

She just made a mockery of the term antisemitism based off again hate and lies.

Now I hav never denied that some palestinians Arabs descend as far back and even before the Romans. As Arabs had settled within the Roman and Byzantine Empires. Most Palestinians though descend from immigration of Arabs, to the area within the last 150 years. It does not make them indegeneous to the area, as again the Arabs genesis is from the Arabian Peninsular. As the language, culture, religion etc all stem from this area. Jews however have their genesis within Israel.

Even though Jews are indegeneous, the Palestinian Arabs, also have a right to a nation and self determination, as they are long standing residents of the area. So both hav rights and would never deny this to the Palestinian people. Just as nobody should deny this to the Jews either.

The most appalling aspect around the claim on Jews, is that as seen they are not semtic and that where many had been fleeing oppression in Eastern Europe and then as survivors of the holocaust. That those who hate Israel and wish to deny its ligitimacy, attempt to falsify claims that they are not decsendents of the area, but that Ashkenazi Jews come from other areas like Turkey. Even if this was the case which it is not, it would still place them as Middleastern and semtic. These Jews do not even make up the whole of the Jewish population. Now two studies have been made that claims this and both have been completely refuted.

Evidence found on the following linkes

http://forward.com/opinion/339676/dont-buy-the-junk-science-that-says-yiddish-originated-in-turkey/

http://forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

Even without the above to claim they do not descend from the Middle east clearly shows they do not know that Turkey is in the Middle East and Hewbrew is a semetic language. That is besides the point, what is the point is the motivation and intent behind such claims.

To deligitimize Israeli Jews

Now on top of this you have Jews who had been living for near 2,000 years in other areas of the Middle east that weere ethnically cleansed by the Arabs, 800,000 of them. Many of which fled to Israel.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/talking/jew_refugees.html

Now why would people lap up such a poor hypoethsis of Jews? As i say to deligitimize their right to not only a nation but to even be in the land of israel. I have never seen these same people claim and champion that Americans of white and Black ancestry are not Americans, even though the concept American was formed due to the colonization by European whites. Would they say the same of Australians? I mean imagine someone argued that Native American Indians had no rights in the US based off some false charge.
If anything the returning jews are decolonizers, as this is their heritage home, as the bases of their language, culture, relgion and identity all formed in this area over 3,000 years ago. I mean how many other countries do the same people try to deligitimize and argue that they should not exist by attempting to lie about descendancy. I do not deny the Arabs, even though they were colonial invaders themselves.

All you need to is see the many manifestations of antisemitism itself.
Its like a virus, first religious persecution, then sterotypes, blood libels, then racial prejudice to now its newest form which is dehumanizing and deligitimizing Jews, if they support the right and existance of a Jewish home for the Jewish people.
How many of these same people argue and deny the right of any single Arab nation? Even though most were only conceived and created in the last century?

For more information on antisemitism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

You cannot say you will not tolerate racism, when in some cases it is freely allowed to stand
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:49 am

THERE ARE NON SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE!!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:34 am

Right let me make myself clear; entering a thread and asking another poster's opinion IS NOT GOADING.

Nicko asked sassy once. If he'd carried on and on and followed sassy round the board asking - that would be goading and harassment.

Too many of you concern yourselves over other posters by making long-arse posts about what "they're up to" and "why they're posting what they're posting"

A member has found himself in the basement becasue of this.

Please be warned: answer the topic OP and don't make your post about others.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:48 am

nicko wrote:THERE ARE NON SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE!!

Yep and we just saw that agin from the last post.

You asked a question
I get the veiled view now its wrong to back points up with reason and evidence.
Unbelievable

I backed this up with reason why sassy is racist against the Jews and hates israel with a passion.
This was to back up the point why you would ask as she constantly fails to condemn such acts
She constantly defends terrorists as i proved again by the link.
I prove she even worse make out that Jews cannot suffer antisemitism, because she lied by attempting to deny them their cultural, religious, ethnic, language identity. That ius antisemitism plain and simple and again its constantly allowed to stand on a forum where racism is not allowed.
Again only a person wishing to deny the right of Jews to a home, would again try to deligitmize them.
Bias yet again
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:55 am

Also there is zero rules in regards to discussing posters in posts and this was relevant when asking a question when someone is hateful and racist towards a people.
Its the worst form of shielding people from difficult questions.
There is about starting threads about people but not posts.
Its not harrassment when asking a question.
Its not a harrasment when defending Nicko or answering questions posed to me myself
Goal posts moved yet again, but worse of all defending antisemitism

NewsFix members include veterans of Shortnews.com and the defunct NewsHabit.net, along with a large influx of members who have found us through ForumMotion and other places.

As the name implies, NewsFix is a forum for the sharing and discussion of news.

It is not a place to carry out personal quarrels with other members, nor a place to discuss other forums, nor a place for posting hate speech against minority groups.

Thus, the first guideline is that a post should, in the spirit of a news forum, be of interest to anyone looking in the category in which it's placed. It follows that replies to such posts should be of potential interest to anyone looking in.

It is accepted that discussions will become heated and that insults will be swapped between members, but lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

New topics that are obviously created to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).

Likewise, posts that contain racist, homophobic, sexist or other offensive slurs, or that "dox" another member, are unacceptable, and those who create such posts are subject to discipline including permanent banning.

Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion.

Members deemed by administrators to be exclusively or semi-exclusively engaged in harassing other members or disrupting the forum in general are subject to disciplinary action, including a permanent ban.

Please feel free to PM one of our admins -- Ben_Reilly, Caution, Veya_Victaous, Irn Bru and Eddie -- if you need help. Otherwise, enjoy yourself!

You hav Lord Foul still ommitted from the rules
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:27 am

Do you know what the most disgusting thing about this quote is?

Real antisemitism.   Most Jewish Israeli's don't come from the Middle East and are not semetic.   Palestinians are.

Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures. 2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17264-pierre-rehov-says-palestinians-would-sacrifice-their-kids-for-pr-and-10000

She is claiming antisemitism had nothing to do with the Holocaust, by denying their ethnic, cultural, religious, lnaguage identity, of being a semetic group.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:57 pm

PA edits out scene of Israeli soldier and Palestinian boy shaking hands and then falsely claims:

Even the 4-year-old Palestinian knows
it's "forbidden to shake hands with soldiers"
and "forbidden to make peace with them"

Actual unedited version:
Soldier reaches out to boy and they shake hands

[/center]
PA TV's falsified edited version: 
Freezes video after soldier reaches out to boy
j

then continues video from a few seconds later,
lying to viewers that the boy refused to shake hands
with the soldier

• PA TV reporter: "His son, who has yet to reach the age of five, also knows, despite his young age, that it is forbidden to shake hands with the soldiers, just as it is forbidden to make peace with them"

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=18541
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top