Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pupils at a London secondary school face spending their lunch break alone if their parents are late with their school meal payments.
A mum revealed she had received a letter from Michaela Community School, a free school in Wembley Park, stating that her child would be put into “Lunch isolation”. The letter, which was shared on Twitter by The Guardian’s education editor Richard Adams, read: “The deadline for this term’s lunch payments was 1 June 2016. You are now one week overdue.

“You are currently £75 overdue. If this full amount is not received within this week your child will be placed into Lunch Isolation.
“They will receive a sandwich and piece of fruit only. They will spend the entire sixty minutes period in lunch isolation.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lunch-isolation-michaela-community-school-katharine-birbalsingh_uk_579b2f3ee4b0459aae5d4f5a?edition=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk


Er why are they punishing the child for the failure of the parent and in this day and age when parents struggle?
So wrong on every level.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 am

Family Lunch

We are a vegetarian school. All pupils attend family lunch daily. There are no exceptions. There are no packed lunches at Michaela. No food or drink is to be brought on to the school site. This includes all sweets, snacks, drinks and chewing gum. The school provides morning and afternoon snacks for all pupils as well as a two course lunch.

Pupils sit at allocated tables of seven for lunch. Each table is led by an adult or a pupil who has been awarded the status of “Future Leader”. Each pupil has their own specified role at lunch. Each day a topic for discussion is set. Each day we celebrate acts of kindness as a whole school community. At the end of family lunch pupils have around thirty minutes in which they may do homework or spend some time socialising in the school yard.

At all times pupils are closely supervised by adults. This helps foster our central message that pupils should be kind to others. This also helps ensure that bullying does not occur.

Family lunch is squarely focussed upon building strong common values and a sense of school community. We do not operate prayer rooms and we do not allow pupils of any faith to pray on the school site. We pride ourselves on being a secular school with strong morals at our core. Family lunch, where all pupils come together for the duration, is a key part of this moral focus. We rigorously endeavour to avoid any potential for sectarianism in school. Instead we actively create systems which ensure all pupils, regardless of race or religion, mix fully throughout the school day.



Payments for Lunch & Snacks

As of May 2015 the cost of lunch and daily snacks is £2.50 per day, £12.50 per week, £75.00 per 6 week period. Families must pay for lunch and snacks in half-termly instalments to reach the school by the start of each new half term.

If families have a free school meal application pending they must still pay for lunch and snacks in advance. If the free school meal application is agreed, overpayment will be reimbursed


http://mcsbrent.co.uk/family-lunch-2/

This was a Tory flagship free school and their policy of putting children in isolation because of late or non-payment is draconian to say the least.

The head teacher has already adimitted to this policy as already posted just like she admitted in this one...

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/jul/29/headteacher-defends-policy-of-putting-pupils-in-lunch-isolation
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:39 am

Okay, so it's a free school, which rather changes things somewhat as they're not run by a local authority....

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 am

Does not change anything just because its a free school
The child is being unfairly punished.

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:36 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:4ever... the top header and the address details at the bottom would be on the otherwise blank page and printed at the same time .. top bit is out of line with the bottom bit... that doesn't happen...
I've shown other anomalies too which show the letter shown is bogus...
WOW ...here you are - yet again going that EXTRA mile to prove not only do you NOT KNOW anything about business decorum - business letter head/form letters/the basic methods of HOW TO PROCESS A SIMPLE TYPED LETTER! 

You want to keep proving what a utter FUCK-WIT you are!
Letter Head printed paper come with the requested 'FOOTED' & 'HEADER' printed as the company &/or institution request ...the people sending the letter fill in all of the required information either singly or via a large/mass mailer using the 'Mail Merge Option'!
This format is called 'Simplified Style Open Punctuation'  


 
But just continue to build your FAKED  BS opinions and I'll enjoy destroying your utter ignorance with the TRUTH!
You just can't allow any room for being WRONG - can't admit your wrong - won't admit you made a mistake!


What are you talking about you cretin...?


I said the top logo and the small print at the very bottom would have been printed at the same time on the same machine... so the top and bottom should be straight... it is not... it is pissed...!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:56 am

Oh, poor Tommykins ...you've 'claimed' so very many wild assed - pure BS about this letter and YOU ARE STILL WRONG!
1.) the letter has been folded - that alters the way your viewing it
2.) when you/anyone orders their official letter head paper to be printed up ...this is done by a professional shop that does the printing. - HEADER & AND FOOTER is designed and displayed out at the same time - printed on the paper chosen at the same time to the quantity ordered by the customer Evil or Very Mad

But because you just KEEP PROVING you Know nothing about this issue ...you'd rather contue to make a complete ass of yourself then let it GO Twisted Evil
WELL DONE ...YOU ARE AN ASS!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:19 pm


1 the writing is pissed compared to the fold in middle... which also appears to be edited out on left side...


2 header and footer are not straight... footer slopes down to the left... not very professional... or more likely, evidence of fakery...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
1 the writing is pissed compared to the fold in middle... which also appears to be edited out on left side... IDIOT - it's a FORM LETTER processed via a MAIL MERGE WORD program on a computer system; I've tried to explain this to you and you just can't grasp it because YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANY EXECUTIVE SECRETARY WORK IN YOU F'N LIFE ...SO YOU ARE CLUELESS AS USUAL!
2 header and footer are not straight... footer slopes down to the left... not very professional... or more likely, evidence of fakery... IDIOT - it's a FORM LETTER processed via a MAIL MERGE WORD program on a computer system; the letter you have obtained a visual of is from a folded copy - thus making your line of vision altered and not clearly defined ...if you could lay it flat and apply a ruler to the letter you'd find that your BS 'fakery opinion' is as obtuse as your other profound TRUTH about most topics. 
So when do you want to BACK OFF and acknowledge that you've once again gone over the deep end and you DO NOT KNOW anything but just want to DERAIL yet another topic because you feel so F'n insecure you crave the attention that we provide when your allowed to get away with this CRAP? Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:42 pm

The writing is pissed... which incidentally, is just like you sound most of the time...


The header and smaller bit at bottom should be square... it isn't...!


The other writing curves and not in line with apparent folds/creases in paper...


Enlarge it and have a close look... can see evidence of other photoshop anomalies as I have detailed previously...


It's not just one or two either...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The writing is pissed... which incidentally, is just like you sound most of the time...


The header and smaller bit at bottom should be square... it isn't...!


The other writing curves and not in line with apparent folds/creases in paper...


Enlarge it and have a close look... can see evidence of other photoshop anomalies as I have detailed previously...


It's not just one or two either...

The headmaster acknowledged sending that letter, so it's real.

We'll not have you hijacking every thread and turning it into a debate about whether images have been photoshopped.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Hang on a minute.
It maybe the case everyone disagrees with Tommy on this topic, but its his right to believe its faked. Its up to him if he is paranoid more than most, but that seems a tad harsh to come down on Tommy.
Let me guess, did someone complain again?

For fuck sake, no debate will ever flow if the same posters reporting are constantly getting their way.
If its due to hate speech via abuse, then fine moderate, but this is getting ridiculous. I do not want to see anyone banned. I just for once would like to actually see the mod team denounce racism when it does happen from the left.

Go figure
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The writing is pissed... which incidentally, is just like you sound most of the time...


The header and smaller bit at bottom should be square... it isn't...!


The other writing curves and not in line with apparent folds/creases in paper...


Enlarge it and have a close look... can see evidence of other photoshop anomalies as I have detailed previously...


It's not just one or two either...

The headmaster acknowledged sending that letter, so it's real.

We'll not have you hijacking every thread and turning it into a debate about whether images have been photoshopped.


The head mistress acknowledged that a letter was sent... but I don't think that was it...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The writing is pissed... which incidentally, is just like you sound most of the time...
The header and smaller bit at bottom should be square... it isn't...!
The other writing curves and not in line with apparent folds/creases in paper...
Enlarge it and have a close look... can see evidence of other photoshop anomalies as I have detailed previously...


It's not just one or two either...

The headmaster acknowledged sending that letter, so it's real.

We'll not have you hijacking every thread and turning it into a debate about whether images have been photoshopped.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Didge wrote:Hang on a minute.
It maybe the case everyone disagrees with Tommy on this topic, but its his right to believe its faked. Its up to him if he is paranoid more than most, but that seems a tad harsh to come down on Tommy.
Let me guess, did someone complain again?

For fuck sake, no debate will ever flow if the same posters reporting are constantly getting their way.
If its due to hate speech via abuse, then fine moderate, but this is getting ridiculous. I do not want to see anyone banned. I just for once would like to actually see the mod team denounce racism when it does happen from the left.

Go figure

This isn't about free speech, this is about how this forum is not a place for people to subject the rest of us to their latest obsession in thread after thread after thread.

If the story is whether an image has been faked, that's fine, but we've had lots of threads that had nothing to do with whether an image has been altered that have been derailed by Tommy into discussions of their authenticity, and I don't want the rest of the membership to have to deal with that.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Just to give an example, if I took threads like this and tried to make them about Hillary Clinton somehow, and I did it in thread after thread after thread, it would get very tiresome for many of our members. I don't want to see that sort of thing happening here.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:Hang on a minute.
It maybe the case everyone disagrees with Tommy on this topic, but its his right to believe its faked. Its up to him if he is paranoid more than most, but that seems a tad harsh to come down on Tommy.
Let me guess, did someone complain again?

For fuck sake, no debate will ever flow if the same posters reporting are constantly getting their way.
If its due to hate speech via abuse, then fine moderate, but this is getting ridiculous. I do not want to see anyone banned. I just for once would like to actually see the mod team denounce racism when it does happen from the left.

Go figure

This isn't about free speech, this is about how this forum is not a place for people to subject the rest of us to their latest obsession in thread after thread after thread.

If the story is whether an image has been faked, that's fine, but we've had lots of threads that had nothing to do with whether an image has been altered that have been derailed by Tommy into discussions of their authenticity, and I don't want the rest of the membership to have to deal with that.


So you are censuring him based off a personal view, which is censurship.
Its your decison of course but again he has a right not to believe and you are shuting down debate based off his debliefs.
That is denying free speech.
You also have the choice to not continue and actually starve the poster of the time they want, but if you reply you are going off more being annoyed than anything else.
That is defeatism
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:22 pm

At the end of the day, the vast majority can see that Tommy is wrong.
I mean no problem if you want to denounce his views which are still avoiding the main fact about the child being punished, which the school admits to doing.
So the letter really is not even the main factor here, but an added insult to the parents, when the child is being punished for no wrong they have done in regards to payment over schol meals. He is of course placing all his case on the letter, which again as stated does not take away the fact the school is punishing children, for the failure of parents to pay. Its people continually feeding tommy off this, when the point has been proven on this.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Its people continually feeding tommy off this, when the point has been proven on this.
Amusing, your lame attempt at reverse phycology ...as if your very own 'Forced Diatribes/Lectures' about: Islamic vs Jews/herbal remedies/passionate people vs rational thoughts etc., etc., etc. don't get you all wound up and force a topic of discussion to go on to infinity and beyond because "YOU HAVE A POINT TO MAKE AND YOU'LL HANG ONTO THE LAST DOG HAS DIED"
Pot & Kettle, dear Didgey-dooer ...'Pot & Kettle' 
We all have our own PASSIONS and you are not the HOLY GRAIL of forum decorum, despite your self-appointed ego!     But you certainly do have a whole butt load of intense comedic material to share! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:48 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Its people continually feeding tommy off this, when the point has been proven on this.
Amusing, your lame attempt at reverse phycology ...as if your very own 'Forced Diatribes/Lectures' about: Islamic vs Jews/herbal remedies/passionate people vs rational thoughts etc., etc., etc. don't get you all wound up and force a topic of discussion to go on to infinity and beyond because "YOU HAVE A POINT TO MAKE AND YOU'LL HANG ONTO THE LAST DOG HAS DIED"
Pot & Kettle, dear Didgey-dooer ...'Pot & Kettle' 
We all have our own PASSIONS and you are not the HOLY GRAIL of forum decorum, despite your self-appointed ego!     But you certainly do have a whole butt load of intense comedic material to share! 


1) I reason my points and can admit when wrong.
2) So that is an unfounded accusation.
3) How many times have you admitted you are wrong?
4) This is not reverse psychology, this ia about whether Tommy is being unfairly jumped upon for simple disbelieving which some posters actually encourage on here. That is not talked about though.
5) I do not claim or never have claimed to be a saint, I certainly speak my mind, people should not be punished and discrminated against for their beliefs. The beliefs can and should be ridiculed, but here he was being discriminated against. Simply due to people being at fault as well. They continued the farce of even going over the letter, I had stopped, bcause the points had been proven and the letter was not even the main issue. The unfair punishment of the child was the issue
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:51 pm

eddie wrote:That's disgusting! When parents find themselves in these situations they should always contact the Governing Body for the school. Straight to the School Governors because it has to be discussed and it all goes on public record.

Or the parents could just pay the money on time in the first place, like they're supposed to do.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy you're being an absolute knob.
Sometimes I wish you'd stop and think.

No he's not. You're the one who appears to be saying that parents are not responsible for non-payment of their bills.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Yes rags, I'm not disputing that. My concern is for the child and how it was treated by the school.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

eddie wrote:Yes rags, I'm not disputing that. My concern is for the child and how it was treated by the school.

What does that have to do with what Tommy said?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:That's disgusting! When parents find themselves in these situations they should always contact the Governing Body for the school. Straight to the School Governors because it has to be discussed and it all goes on public record.

Or the parents could just pay the money on time in the first place, like they're supposed to do.


The mother was unemployed and the child entittled to free school meals.
They are punishing the child for something the child has not done.
What you have not questioned is why the school could not wait a few more weeks, when bills are often paid by schools quarterly or monthly?
They are paid for by the Governement, which basd on this, they should not be enforcing this rule
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

In fact, most of this thread consists of people slagging Tommy off, including the admin and mods.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Amusing, your lame attempt at reverse phycology ...as if your very own 'Forced Diatribes/Lectures' about: Islamic vs Jews/herbal remedies/passionate people vs rational thoughts etc., etc., etc. don't get you all wound up and force a topic of discussion to go on to infinity and beyond because "YOU HAVE A POINT TO MAKE AND YOU'LL HANG ONTO THE LAST DOG HAS DIED"
Pot & Kettle, dear Didgey-dooer ...'Pot & Kettle' 
We all have our own PASSIONS and you are not the HOLY GRAIL of forum decorum, despite your self-appointed ego!     But you certainly do have a whole butt load of intense comedic material to share! 


1) I reason my points and can admit when wrong. Never, never happened and you've stated you'd apologize to me back in Feb. Never happened either - you've called me a liar and then bragged about it; even though you were way the hell off base about our ACA and what I knew and YOU WERE SOOOO WRONG and you still are!
2) So that is an unfounded accusation.
3) How many times have you admitted you are wrong? 3 times {HandyAndy/WYWolfie/Quill} and I apologized each time for my misunderstanding.
4) This is not reverse psychology, this ia about whether Tommy is being unfairly jumped upon for simple disbelieving which some posters actually encourage on here. That is not talked about though. WTF - Tommykins digs his very own trenches of stupidity and then whines & cry's until some of his benefactors parachute in to cry FOUL for him ...still makes him a habitual fuck-wit that loves to destroy topics, just because he can and he enjoys the attention as well.
5) I do not claim or never have claimed to be a saint, I certainly speak my mind, people should not be punished and discrminated against for their beliefs. The beliefs can and should be ridiculed, but here he was being discriminated against. Simply due to people being at fault as well. They continued the farce of even going over the letter, I had stopped, bcause the points had been proven and the letter was not even the main issue. The unfair punishment of the child was the issue
Right, the TOPIC OF YOUR OP'd ...something that was allowed to become so heinously derailed because Tommykins gets off {mentally & physically} by trying to talk smack about another subtopic that he knows nothing about; so how do we train him to STOP behaving that way? 
Ignore the Village Idiot or retrain him to see that he can be wrong - he is able to learn from those of us that know other things that he obviously is LACKING and share the wealth ---
But NOOOO, as with every discussion I've tried to have with him; he right off tells me that 'I' am stupid4evertwit {or worse}  and that 'HE KNOWS THAT HIS SIGHT IS SHOWING HIM IT'S FAKERY' and that's the immature little spoiled boy in him expecting me to just brush that BS off.

Nooooo - Not Hardly; I tried to be nice - I've always given him information and links to read but nooooo, he just ignores the data and wanders off, just to return with something a skewed or lately - my own link like he's just discovered it!  Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:In fact, most of this thread consists of people slagging Tommy off, including the admin and mods.

I called him a knob because of his turning this thread, into a thread about photoshopped letters.

It's funny how you lot see things; on the thread in site news another poster is convinced that I am "protecting" Tommy, and here, I am accused of "slagging him off".

Deary me.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:


1) I reason my points and can admit when wrong. Never, never happened and you've stated you'd apologize to me back in Feb. Never happened either - you've called me a liar and then bragged about it; even though you were way the hell off base about our ACA and what I knew and YOU WERE SOOOO WRONG and you still are!
2) So that is an unfounded accusation.
3) How many times have you admitted you are wrong? 3 times {HandyAndy/WYWolfie/Quill} and I apologized each time for my misunderstanding.
4) This is not reverse psychology, this ia about whether Tommy is being unfairly jumped upon for simple disbelieving which some posters actually encourage on here. That is not talked about though. WTF - Tommykins digs his very own trenches of stupidity and then whines & cry's until some of his benefactors parachute in to cry FOUL for him ...still makes him a habitual fuck-wit that loves to destroy topics, just because he can and he enjoys the attention as well.
5) I do not claim or never have claimed to be a saint, I certainly speak my mind, people should not be punished and discrminated against for their beliefs. The beliefs can and should be ridiculed, but here he was being discriminated against. Simply due to people being at fault as well. They continued the farce of even going over the letter, I had stopped, bcause the points had been proven and the letter was not even the main issue. The unfair punishment of the child was the issue
Right, the TOPIC OF YOUR OP'd ...something that was allowed to become so heinously derailed because Tommykins gets off {mentally & physically} by trying to talk smack about another subtopic that he knows nothing about; so how do we train him to STOP behaving that way? 
Ignore the Village Idiot or retrain him to see that he can be wrong - he is able to learn from those of us that know other things that he obviously is LACKING and share the wealth ---
But NOOOO, as with every discussion I've tried to have with him; he right off tells me that 'I' am stupid4evertwit {or worse}  and that 'HE KNOWS THAT HIS SIGHT IS SHOWING HIM IT'S FAKERY' and that's the immature little spoiled boy in him expecting me to just brush that BS off.

Nooooo - Not Hardly; I tried to be nice - I've always given him information and links to read but nooooo, he just ignores the data and wanders off, just to return with something a skewed or lately - my own link like he's just discovered it!  Evil or Very Mad


I will say exactly the same thing to you that I said to horatio.

Then you will forever close the door to people in life and remain unhappy.
Syl and I got off on the wrong foot and now we get on.
If posters clash then, sometimes we have to look to ourselves to see what we could do different, but if you hold the grudge, and also throw abuse as you have done, then how are you then making anything better?
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:In fact, most of this thread consists of people slagging Tommy off, including the admin and mods.

I called him a knob because of his turning this thread, into a thread about photoshopped letters.

It's funny how you lot see things; on the thread in site news another poster is convinced that I am "protecting" Tommy, and here, I am accused of "slagging him off".

Deary me.

No, you called him a knob before he mentioned photoshopping - check back.

I haven't accused you of protecting Tommy, and I can't speak for "another poster". You are slagging him off, and you told everyone to address the OP in another thread instead of posting insults.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:In fact, most of this thread consists of people slagging Tommy off, including the admin and mods.


Thanks for your common sense and support Raggs...


But don't worry about me too much... I'm big enough to stand up to the bullying against me...


And I must admit... I do find the irony of it happening on this school thread to be... most amusing!!!


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 pm

I stand corrected, it was worse than turning it into a photoshop thread it was this post:

"If I don't pay for food I don't eat .."

That made him a knob.

And Tommy? Don't accuse me of bullying you. I have never bullied you.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:I stand corrected, it was worse than turning it into a photoshop thread it was this post:

"If I don't pay for food I don't eat .."

That made him a knob.

And Tommy? Don't accuse me of bullying you. I have never bullied you.

It doesn't make him a knob at all - he's right.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:Hang on a minute.
It maybe the case everyone disagrees with Tommy on this topic, but its his right to believe its faked. Its up to him if he is paranoid more than most, but that seems a tad harsh to come down on Tommy.
Let me guess, did someone complain again?

For fuck sake, no debate will ever flow if the same posters reporting are constantly getting their way.
If its due to hate speech via abuse, then fine moderate, but this is getting ridiculous. I do not want to see anyone banned. I just for once would like to actually see the mod team denounce racism when it does happen from the left.

Go figure

This isn't about free speech, this is about how this forum is not a place for people to subject the rest of us to their latest obsession in thread after thread after thread.

If the story is whether an image has been faked, that's fine, but we've had lots of threads that had nothing to do with whether an image has been altered that have been derailed by Tommy into discussions of their authenticity, and I don't want the rest of the membership to have to deal with that.


So you are censuring him based off a personal view, which is censurship.
Its your decison of course but again he has a right not to believe and you are shuting down debate based off his debliefs.
That is denying free speech.
You also have the choice to not continue and actually starve the poster of the time they want, but if you reply you are going off more being annoyed than anything else.
That is defeatism

It is based on my concept as site founder for what makes for a good forum. I have every right to try to maintain that kind of environment here.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I stand corrected, it was worse than turning it into a photoshop thread it was this post:

"If I don't pay for food I don't eat .."

That made him a knob.

And Tommy? Don't accuse me of bullying you. I have never bullied you.

It doesn't make him a knob at all - he's right.


There is no evidence to back up Tommy's claim
The school admitted to the letter
Again the letter is being used to sidetrack from the issue
Punishing children for no wrong they have committed.
There is never going to be a situation where its ever right to punish a child for what their parents did.
So on a side issue, if the parents end up in Jail and now that kid is in care, you are then saying other kids will be justified to mock them for this?
Or to be discriminated against for the actions of their parents?
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Tommy merely pointed out that if he doesn't pay for food, he doesn't eat. That's how things are. If someone can't pay, they need to say so in advance rather than just not pay.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you are censuring him based off a personal view, which is censurship.
Its your decison of course but again he has a right not to believe and you are shuting down debate based off his debliefs.
That is denying free speech.
You also have the choice to not continue and actually starve the poster of the time they want, but if you reply you are going off more being annoyed than anything else.
That is defeatism

It is based on my concept as site founder for what makes for a good forum. I have every right to try to maintain that kind of environment here.


I am well aware you are site founder, but you are the one creating a situation here, when none need be in the first place.
Its again personal, in how you are acting
That is my opinion and you like me are just another human being who will have different views.
Forums are there to reason, not stiffle debate, unless its hate speech
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Tommy merely pointed out that if he doesn't pay for food, he doesn't eat. That's how things are. If someone can't pay, they need to say so in advance rather than just not pay.


How can a child pay for his own food?
So you are punishing the child when they are not able to pay

That is fundementally wrong
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 pm

eddie wrote:I stand corrected, it was worse than turning it into a photoshop thread it was this post:

"If I don't pay for food I don't eat .."

That made him a knob.

And Tommy? Don't accuse me of bullying you. I have never bullied you.


I wasn't referring to you about any bullying eddie...


And my post was a simple statement of fact...


And Didge... the head alegedly admitted sending 'a' letter... all I said was that I have good reason to believe that the letter claimed in article wasn't it...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:I stand corrected, it was worse than turning it into a photoshop thread it was this post:

"If I don't pay for food I don't eat .."

That made him a knob.

And Tommy? Don't accuse me of bullying you. I have never bullied you.


I wasn't referring to you about any bullying eddie...


And my post was a simple statement of fact...


And Didge... the head alegedly admitted sending 'a' letter... all I said was that I have good reason to believe that the letter claimed in article wasn't it...



So you are claiming the mail is lying, even though there has not been one article from other papers claiming the mail is lying?
Or a retraction from the Mail

Explain that for me, how if you claim its a lie, why the head has not challenged this, when its giving her and the school a bad name?
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Didge wrote:1) I reason my points and can admit when wrong. Never, never happened and you've stated you'd apologize to me back in Feb. Never happened either - you've called me a liar and then bragged about it; even though you were way the hell off base about our ACA and what I knew and YOU WERE SOOOO WRONG and you still are!
2) So that is an unfounded accusation.
3) How many times have you admitted you are wrong? 3 times {HandyAndy/WYWolfie/Quill} and I apologized each time for my misunderstanding.
4) This is not reverse psychology, this ia about whether Tommy is being unfairly jumped upon for simple disbelieving which some posters actually encourage on here. That is not talked about though. WTF - Tommykins digs his very own trenches of stupidity and then whines & cry's until some of his benefactors parachute in to cry FOUL for him ...still makes him a habitual fuck-wit that loves to destroy topics, just because he can and he enjoys the attention as well.
5) I do not claim or never have claimed to be a saint, I certainly speak my mind, people should not be punished and discrminated against for their beliefs. The beliefs can and should be ridiculed, but here he was being discriminated against. Simply due to people being at fault as well. They continued the farce of even going over the letter, I had stopped, bcause the points had been proven and the letter was not even the main issue. The unfair punishment of the child was the issue
Didge wrote:
I will say exactly the same thing to you that I said to horatio.

Then 'I' will forever close the door to people in life and remain unhappy.
Syl and I got off on the wrong foot and now we get on.
If posters clash then, sometimes 'I' have to look to 'myself' to see what 'I' could do different, but if 'I' hold the grudge, and also throw abuse as 'I' have done, then how am 'I' then making anything better?
Re-read #1 - #3 - #4 ...INDEED you do!
You've missed your true calling; you should have become a preacher ...you do love to dictate but just can't quite walk the walk!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:54 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:1) I reason my points and can admit when wrong. Never, never happened and you've stated you'd apologize to me back in Feb. Never happened either - you've called me a liar and then bragged about it; even though you were way the hell off base about our ACA and what I knew and YOU WERE SOOOO WRONG and you still are!
2) So that is an unfounded accusation.
3) How many times have you admitted you are wrong? 3 times {HandyAndy/WYWolfie/Quill} and I apologized each time for my misunderstanding.
4) This is not reverse psychology, this ia about whether Tommy is being unfairly jumped upon for simple disbelieving which some posters actually encourage on here. That is not talked about though. WTF - Tommykins digs his very own trenches of stupidity and then whines & cry's until some of his benefactors parachute in to cry FOUL for him ...still makes him a habitual fuck-wit that loves to destroy topics, just because he can and he enjoys the attention as well.
5) I do not claim or never have claimed to be a saint, I certainly speak my mind, people should not be punished and discrminated against for their beliefs. The beliefs can and should be ridiculed, but here he was being discriminated against. Simply due to people being at fault as well. They continued the farce of even going over the letter, I had stopped, bcause the points had been proven and the letter was not even the main issue. The unfair punishment of the child was the issue

Re-read #1 - #3 - #4 ...INDEED you do!
You've missed your true calling; you should have become a preacher ...you do love to dictate but just can't quite walk the walk!


I offer advice
Whether people take that advice is up to them
I never tell them they should, I only offer up the possible consequences of their actions
The fact you already have closed the door to Tommy proves that and here taking my last post personal.
i actually am fully aware of my faults and constantly try to better myself.
I am not perfect, and recognise this, that is where we mnust first look and start
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Oh, you have NO CLUE the number of topics 'Tommykins' has trolled after me around this community and I've always - ALWAYS, started off with links/answers and continued answers to his regurgitated questions ...until it's obvious that he's just yanking my chain because he's got nothing better to do while I'm providing him with all of the data and facts that I'd just provided him the day before or just the other hour on yet another topic he'd derailed into another 'Global Warming/run it into the ditch thread' and I caught him in his duplicate LIE!

No, Herr Didgey-dooer ...you sit in judgement while doling out your very own form of rude BS and false promises of apologies that never happen. 
Yes, we all have our own moral codes and I'm still looking for yours, so don't assume the pedestal just yet --- you've not been anointed! 
I'll be as patient with the 'Village Idiot' as possible and when he's being obtuse on purpose for not other reason then absurdity and pure meanness - once the name calling starts; yipper, my gloves come off and I'm quite done being used and being NICE!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Didge on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:10 pm

So you are saying I have never apologised then?
Look think what you like of me 4ever, that is your choice, but you emphatically wrong on me apologising or recognising my faults.
If you want to believe otherwise, then knock yourself out.
The one thing that is clear, is you cannot get over a grudge.
Which is a shame really
You do not have to take my advice and it may even seem critical, but does that mean the advice is of no value?
Just because I can and do fail, is because I am simple not perfect, but again I do know what is the right way and continue to try and obtain that.
You need to open the doors, to the story of your life, because at present, you will remain on the same chapter

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:22 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Oh, you have NO CLUE the number of topics 'Tommykins' has trolled after me around this community and I've always - ALWAYS, started off with links/answers and continued answers to his regurgitated questions ...until it's obvious that he's just yanking my chain because he's got nothing better to do while I'm providing him with all of the data and facts that I'd just provided him the day before or just the other hour on yet another topic he'd derailed into another 'Global Warming/run it into the ditch thread' and I caught him in his duplicate LIE!

No, Herr Didgey-dooer ...you sit in judgement while doling out your very own form of rude BS and false promises of apologies that never happen. 
Yes, we all have our own moral codes and I'm still looking for yours, so don't assume the pedestal just yet --- you've not been anointed! 
I'll be as patient with the 'Village Idiot' as possible and when he's being obtuse on purpose for not other reason then absurdity and pure meanness - once the name calling starts; yipper, my gloves come off and I'm quite done being used and being NICE!



Same old waffle...


I have entered into threads to post my legitimate views and opinions on the topics at hand... only to have you try to shout down and misrepresent anything I say that you don't like or agree with...


You never address the actual points I make... but instead usually launch straight into a bizarre hyperbolic ranting frenzy of patronising insults and twisty waffle dressed up with a collection of false accusations and smiley graphical gifs...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Why is Tommy being abused in this thread again? He's perfectly entitled to his opinion.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:Oh, you have NO CLUE the number of topics 'Tommykins' has trolled after me around this community and I've always - ALWAYS, started off with links/answers and continued answers to his regurgitated questions ...until it's obvious that he's just yanking my chain because he's got nothing better to do while I'm providing him with all of the data and facts that I'd just provided him the day before or just the other hour on yet another topic he'd derailed into another 'Global Warming/run it into the ditch thread' and I caught him in his duplicate LIE!

No, Herr Didgey-dooer ...you sit in judgement while doling out your very own form of rude BS and false promises of apologies that never happen. 
Yes, we all have our own moral codes and I'm still looking for yours, so don't assume the pedestal just yet --- you've not been anointed! 
I'll be as patient with the 'Village Idiot' as possible and when he's being obtuse on purpose for not other reason then absurdity and pure meanness - once the name calling starts; yipper, my gloves come off and I'm quite done being used and being NICE!  
Same old waffle...
I have entered into threads to post my legitimate views and opinions on the topics at hand... only to have you try to shout down and misrepresent anything I say that you don't like or agree with...
You never address the actual points I make... but instead usually launch straight into a bizarre hyperbolic ranting frenzy of patronising insults and twisty waffle dressed up with a collection of false accusations and smiley graphical gifs...

In order to have a discussion with an adult, you have to know how and what POINTS you are trying to ascertain ...the exchange of POV's necessitates this ...but you've just never grasped that ability
 


Last edited by 4EVER2 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is Tommy being abused in this thread again? He's perfectly entitled to his opinion.

To be fair he doesn't seem bothered and I think 4ever quite likes answering him.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:12 pm

What, poor RAGGY, feeling left out '?' - late to the topic but always arrives for the FIGHTING  
Makes contribution's to the topic rather simple that way ---boring but simple!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Okay 4ever and rags, how about ignoring eachother?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why is Tommy being abused in this thread again? He's perfectly entitled to his opinion.

To be fair he doesn't seem bothered and I think 4ever quite likes answering him.

It's very disruptive, and you know how some of the mods hate disruption ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:Okay 4ever and rags, how about ignoring eachother?

Why should I ignore her constantly dragging me into her rants? How about you tell her to stop doing it?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michaela Secondary School Punishes Pupils With ‘Lunch Isolation’ If Parents Pay Meal Fees Late

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum