vile WHITE gunman murders daughter and wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vile WHITE gunman murders daughter and wife

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Tributes paid to mum and daughter shot in swimming pool in Lincolnshire
TRIBUTES flooded in yesterday for the mother and teenage daughter gunned down in a swimming pool car park by husband and father Lance Hart.
By John Chapman

Claire and Charlotte Hart were shot dead by Lance Hart before he killed himself

Claire Hart, 50, and Charlotte Hart, 19, were described as “two of the most amazing, friendly and brilliant ladies”.

Mrs Hart had separated from Lance, 57, who killed the women with a shotgun before committing suicide.

Most people thought Mr Hart was a decent family man but it was yesterday claimed he had an aggressive nature and had once wielded a shotgun in a row over a planning application.

read more.... http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/691703/Tributes-paid-mother-daughter-shot-swimming-pool-Spalding-Lincolnshire-Charlotte-Claire

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vile WHITE gunman murders daughter and wife

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:51 am

So sad, whenever I hear about things like this I wonder if he was one of those unfortunate few to have a tumor pressing against the wrong part of his brain or something. But if he had a history of aggression, probably not ...

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:38 am

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down